Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:41:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773197
  • Total Topics: 66336
  • Online Today: 554
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 497
Total: 498

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Pervert Nation: Godless Swiss Market Condoms to Innocent 12 Year Olds!!  (Read 7530 times)

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
It seems that Swiss boys have tiny weenies. Especially the 12 year olds.

Called the Hotshot, the condom has been produced after government research showed 12 to14-year-olds did not use sufficient protection when having sex.

It showed more 12 to 14-year-olds were having sex, in comparison with the 1990s.

The Hotshot condoms, which cost 7fr60 (£4.70) for a packet of six, have been created by Lamprecht AG, a leading condom manufacturer in Switzerland.

. . .

According to a German study of 12,970 13 to 20-year-olds, a quarter said a standard condom was too large.

Family planning groups and the Swiss Aids Federation campaigned to have the Hotshot produced after a number of studies, including the government study researched at the Centre for Development and Personality Psychology at Basel University.

(linkage)

MtD

Offline Matty the Damned

Crap. Wrong board. This was intended for Orf Torpic.

MtD

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
Maybe I'm naive, but do 12 y/o's really have sexs? I was still playing with my hot wheels at age 12, girls were icky (ok, they still are)

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Matty the Damned

Maybe I'm naive, but do 12 y/o's really have sexs? I was still playing with my hot wheels at age 12, girls were icky (ok, they still are)

-Will

I let Terry Smith give me one up the wrong'un after a school disco when I was all of 13.

It was very romantic. We did it in a bus shed.  :)

MtD

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
Here in Switzerland this was considered a marketing ploy and laughable. They did interviews with young people on the street and everyone pointed out that condoms are already available in multiple sizes here.  FYI adult swiss dicks run the entire range from xs to xl. duh.  Its a very multicultural country now anyway, there is no "typical" modern swiss physically, just culturally.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline tednlou2

-Will

I was 13 when I first had sex with an 18 year-old girl.  In highschool, another older girl would take me to her house for sex during lunch.  I've always said girls are the ones to watch out for.  Guys get the bad rap for pursuing girls.  I remember in 2nd grade girls were the ones pursuing sexual stuff.  Of course at that age, nothing happened.  Maybe it was all those girls who turned me gay..lol. 

I tell my family members with kids this all the time.  They seem to forget what it was like as kids and they swear their kid is not having sex nor has any interest in it.  They are being so naive.   

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator

I've always said girls are the ones to watch out for.  Guys get the bad rap for pursuing girls. 

Yes, that's right tednlou, we females are always the ones who initiate sex at an early age.  Puh-leeze.  'Les my memory fail me, it were 4 males who put me through a rough rape when I was 15.  And I don't prance around saying that males are "the ones to watch out for."   That's a bit misogynistic.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline blackwingbear

• Hello, all you happy people....
    • THE DARK MIND OF BLACKWINGBEAR

-Will

At 12, I was already trying to figure-out how to get in my friends' trousers. It's amazing the things you learn during "Truth or Dare".
It's all a sham. Politics is a big game, same as the media - and same as religion. The point is to distract & control. If we're looking at what they tell us is the "big issue", we're not looking at what they are doing. In time, there will be different causes and different minorities to pick-on. All in the name of keeping the system going, and the people distracted.

Offline mecch

PS - The Swiss are quite god fearing - cradle of the Protestant Reformation!
A better title might have been Capitalistic Swiss or Greedy Swiss or Anally Retentive Precise Swiss.
I think the latter applies. Only the Swiss would be precise enough to think that pre-manly adolescent dick needs its proper rubber!!  Things must work correctly, run on time, be precise and logical. They don't waste.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
I thought that all of us were sucking and fucking each other at 12 and 13.  I was for sure, at least with as many of the missionary boys that were so inclined, and there were more than a few of us.   :-*

Mecch, Swiss God Fearing??  Oh that is a laugh of monster proportions.  So are all Americans for that matter, and if you don't think so, just look at our money.  It is very clear "In God We Trust".  Damn, when are people going to quit saying that their nation is a Christian Nation?  What a load!!
The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals,
and 362 to heterosexuals.
This doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals,
It's just that they need more supervision.
Lynn Lavne

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
Re: Pervert Nation: Godless Swiss Market Condoms to Innocent 12 Year Olds!!
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2010, 07:01:16 pm »
The first time I had sex was at 13 . She approached me after school and proposed a deal . She would have sex with me if she could ride my motor cycle for the afternoon .

In retrospect the rather masculine girl liked my motor cycle more than sex with me . I know her still and suspect she still kick starts her vibrators .        

Betty , that is heartbreaking . I'm so sorry you had to go through that at any age . 
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 07:42:49 pm by jg1962 »
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2010, 12:13:46 am »
Yes, that's right tednlou, we females are always the ones who initiate sex at an early age.  Puh-leeze.  'Les my memory fail me, it were 4 males who put me through a rough rape when I was 15.  And I don't prance around saying that males are "the ones to watch out for."   That's a bit misogynistic.

BT65,

I was obviously speaking in a joking manner.  I'm very sorry to hear about what happened to you.  In my life experience, it was always the girls to pursue sex.  I remember a whole group of girls in 2nd grade getting me in the coat closet and all them kissing me.  The neighbor girl got me in her basement in 2nd grade and wanted to play doctor.  Older girls in middle and highschools were the ones pursuing sex.  Even after this one girl knew I was gay, she got me drunk and initiated sex.  She got pregnant and I had to do a paternity test.  She was obviously messing around with other guys, since the baby wasn't mine.  I was talking about my experiences and certainly wasn't talking about forced sex.  I was so happy the 18 year-old girl had sex with me. 

If we are talking about actual rape, then guys are the ones to watch out for.  I'm was talking about normal relationships between males and females growing up.  I'm sorry if you felt offended.  And, the point of this thread was young people having sex and the need for condoms.

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2010, 12:19:00 am »
I actually had a girl get me under the sheets of her bed and french kiss me at the tender age of 8

Offline Okealyshire

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2010, 12:32:45 am »
Whew...reading all these stories makes me envious! It would appear that growing up in Ohio severely limits opportunities for youthful exploration :)

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2010, 06:13:09 am »
If we are talking about actual rape, then guys are the ones to watch out for.  I'm was talking about normal relationships between males and females growing up.  I'm sorry if you felt offended.  And, the point of this thread was young people having sex and the need for condoms.

I realize what the point of the thread is, but you took it off course by suggesting women are always on the prowel.  And I can tell you that in any relationship I've had when I was young, purely sexual or otherwise, it was always the male who pursued me, not the other way around.  You can't make a blanket generalization like that.  A lot of the males who posted here obviously were pursued by females.  However, women could come here and post that they were all pursued by males.  See my point?
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2010, 09:01:57 am »

I imagine everyone here has me beat.  I lost my virginity very late at 17 and it was in a halfway house on South Beach with a little dark skinned girl who never liked to take her damn smelly socks off... By the time 9 months had passed I had been with more drugged out, trying to get clean, picking up the white chip women than I can shake a stick at..... and we had a lot of fun working the 13th step in AA. 

Ahhh the memories of the Old Tudor Hotel

I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline mecch

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2010, 09:50:45 am »
Mecch, Swiss God Fearing??  Oh that is a laugh of monster proportions.  So are all Americans for that matter, and if you don't think so, just look at our money.  It is very clear "In God We Trust".  Damn, when are people going to quit saying that their nation is a Christian Nation?  What a load!!

Just so you know, many of the Canton here are officially Protestant, or Catholic, depending on history. That means the church gets state funding and holidays respect the church calendar. No joke.  There is freedom of religion but I'm sure you didn't miss the news that the Swiss voted to ban the construction of Muslim minarets!

I was just commenting form a linguists perspective that the "Godless Swiss" doesn't make much sense.  I guess there are some countries that have achieved 100% pure laicism or pure secularism.

Its a myth that the most progressive live -and-let-live states are not officially related to a church:  Scandinavian countries all have a constitutional link between church and state but they are secular societies.  The Dalai Lama is a religious leader who also supports secular society.

http://www.secularnations.org/index.php?page=secularCountries

I lost it to a boy at 18 and a girl at 20.  The girls in university were on the pill or used diaphrams.  None of us boys used condoms on each other cause it was just before the "anyone can get this" phase of awareness and education - so we were elitist jerks and thought AIDS was for a different generation and in the big cities.

I remember very well reading about "gay cancer" in the Village Voice and that all seemed extremely freightening and a million miles away from my penny loafer clove cigarette campus bubble.

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2010, 04:28:25 pm »
girls were icky (ok, they still are)

Ummm..Excuse me?..you'll keep... :)

It was very romantic. We did it in a bus shed.

Sorry matty that is not at all Romantic... but a shelter at the local cemertry, that's romatic ..and I might add very classy.. ;D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline mecch

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2010, 11:35:21 pm »
The boys did the boys in the basement of Goldwin Smith Hall. And the steam room at the pool.  The pool had naked swim for boys only.  In the city you could swim naked at the University Club and the New York Athletic Club.
The boys did the girls and vice versa in any old dorm room or classroom. In the spring and summer we did it outside.

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2010, 03:07:40 am »
I realize what the point of the thread is, but you took it off course by suggesting women are always on the prowel.  And I can tell you that in any relationship I've had when I was young, purely sexual or otherwise, it was always the male who pursued me, not the other way around.  You can't make a blanket generalization like that.  A lot of the males who posted here obviously were pursued by females.  However, women could come here and post that they were all pursued by males.  See my point?

I see your point.  I was just telling what my life experience was...as you said it was guys who always pursued sex.  We all have are own life experiences.  It is like when I say I know so many straight guys who would say derrogatory things about gays only for me to find out they had messed around with gay guys.  They were obviously insecure about their sexuality.  I know this isn't true for everyone who says bad things about gays.  Some are just homophobic.  In my experience, it has usually been due to their insecurities. 

I just wanted to let you know I didn't mean anything derrogatory against girls/women.  As I said, I'm happy they pursued sex.  I realize for many girls it is aggressive males pushing sex.  And, rape is almost exclusively a male crime.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2010, 08:18:59 am »

Whew...reading all these stories makes me envious! It would appear that growing up in Ohio severely limits opportunities for youthful exploration :)

I grew up in the suburbs of Cleveland and I can tell you; there were no limits on youthful exploration in Cuyahoga county! :D
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2010, 09:05:42 am »
 I imagine everyone here has me beat.  I lost my virginity very late at 17
My story is so very sad. :'(
As a good Christian, nay, Baptist (full-fledged, none of that pentacostal or Southern baptist, mind you), I waited and waited to do the deed. But "sin" finally overtook me and I couldn't hold off any longer. However, it wasn't until I was an old man of 21 before I finally "did it". But for a first time I certainly did it right because (gasp!) my first time was with a guy.

During the following summer break of college, I met up with my high school sweetheart/fiance, and she and I did it. It was okay (no complaints, just no fireworks, you know). Of course, by that time I had realized that I was gay 8), just as my fiance had realized she was a lesbian. :o So we really only did it to confirm what we really thought. :D

I grew up in the suburbs of Cleveland and I can tell you; there were no limits on youthful exploration in Cuyahoga county! :D
some of the hottest men and some of the best sex I ever had 8), I had while I was living in Cleveland. I would really miss that city if they didn't have so much snow up there every year. :D
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline blackwingbear

• Hello, all you happy people....
    • THE DARK MIND OF BLACKWINGBEAR
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2010, 08:04:55 pm »
It is like when I say I know so many straight guys who would say derogatory things about gays only for me to find out they had messed around with gay guys. 

I think that is standard for straight guys, from my experience.
It's all a sham. Politics is a big game, same as the media - and same as religion. The point is to distract & control. If we're looking at what they tell us is the "big issue", we're not looking at what they are doing. In time, there will be different causes and different minorities to pick-on. All in the name of keeping the system going, and the people distracted.

Offline Okealyshire

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2010, 02:54:34 am »
some of the hottest men and some of the best sex I ever had 8), I had while I was living in Cleveland. I would really miss that city if they didn't have so much snow up there every year. :D

Totally understandable; passions run so high in Cleveland that entire rivers burn! In Columbus, not so much...fields of concrete corn are the best they can do.

Offline mecch

« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 04:02:22 am by mecch »

Offline Angel-Ronnie

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2010, 04:33:40 am »
Ummm..Excuse me?..you'll keep... :)

Sorry matty that is not at all Romantic... but a shelter at the local cemertry, that's romatic ..and I might add very classy.. ;D

well a concideration of role play can boost this thought though Annie, where both parties can play dead while on the job...... LOL
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it - Charles Swindoll
2012-04-23 CD4=847 VL=125 CD4%=29
06-02-2013 CD4=990 VL=<20 CD4%=28
05-07-2013 CD4=869 VL=<20 CD4%=30
05-12-2013 CD4=859 VL=262 CD4%=28
03-05-2014 CD4=743 VL=<20 CD4%=28
30-09-2014 CD4=291 VL=33 CD4% =30
24-02-2015 CD4 1065 VL=1814 CD4%=30
22-07-2015 CD4=974 VL=<20 CD4%=32
19-01-2016 CD4=940 VL=<30 CD4%=33
11-07-2016 CD4=646 VL=<30 CD4%=26
11-01-2017 CD4=749 VL=<30 CD4%=29
27-06-2017 CD4=948 VL=<30 CD4%=32
22-12-2017 CD4=824 VL=<30 CD4%=32
09-06-2018 CD4=1036 VL=<40 CD4%=31
12-01-2019 CD4=915 VL=<30 CD4%=31
28-05-2019 CD4=855 VL=<40 CD4%=28
24-06-2021 CD4=927 VL=<20 CD4%=33
04-12-2021 CD4=1240 VL=<20 CD4%=34
25-06-2022 CD4=1408 VL=<40 CD4%=33
04-01-2023 CD4=982 VL=<20 CD4%=31
27-05-2023 CD4=1096 VL=<<40 CD4%=32

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2010, 06:54:37 am »

Totally understandable; passions run so high in Cleveland that entire rivers burn!

Oh man, I remember that! I was six and a half at the time but I remember it vividly. Of course a lot of people forget that was the tenth time it happened in a hundred years. From what I understand they've cleaned it up and there's actually wildlife in the lower Cuyahoga now. But what do I know, I haven't stepped foot in Cleveland since 1988.

As for the subject of this thread, I'm all for the manufacture of smaller condoms for those who need them, whether they're kids or men who were on the wrong side of the door when the big dicks were being passed out. :D Maybe an increase in the availability of smaller condoms would cut down on the amount of condom slippage we see in the Am I forum. One can only hope!
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Angel-Ronnie

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2010, 07:19:24 am »

lets hope you all can see this picture gives new meaning to penis exstention........ as if the car isn't enough
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it - Charles Swindoll
2012-04-23 CD4=847 VL=125 CD4%=29
06-02-2013 CD4=990 VL=<20 CD4%=28
05-07-2013 CD4=869 VL=<20 CD4%=30
05-12-2013 CD4=859 VL=262 CD4%=28
03-05-2014 CD4=743 VL=<20 CD4%=28
30-09-2014 CD4=291 VL=33 CD4% =30
24-02-2015 CD4 1065 VL=1814 CD4%=30
22-07-2015 CD4=974 VL=<20 CD4%=32
19-01-2016 CD4=940 VL=<30 CD4%=33
11-07-2016 CD4=646 VL=<30 CD4%=26
11-01-2017 CD4=749 VL=<30 CD4%=29
27-06-2017 CD4=948 VL=<30 CD4%=32
22-12-2017 CD4=824 VL=<30 CD4%=32
09-06-2018 CD4=1036 VL=<40 CD4%=31
12-01-2019 CD4=915 VL=<30 CD4%=31
28-05-2019 CD4=855 VL=<40 CD4%=28
24-06-2021 CD4=927 VL=<20 CD4%=33
04-12-2021 CD4=1240 VL=<20 CD4%=34
25-06-2022 CD4=1408 VL=<40 CD4%=33
04-01-2023 CD4=982 VL=<20 CD4%=31
27-05-2023 CD4=1096 VL=<<40 CD4%=32

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.