Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:20:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 170
Total: 170

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Poll

Late Seroconversion Positive result

Yes You can have late  positive results
1 (100%)
No not at all if you tested Neg at 9 months
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: I am HIV negative but doubting the results a year later  (Read 75683 times)

Offline RapidRod

Re: is it possible !!!!
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2006, 06:01:25 pm »
Good bye. I hope you seek out a mental health professional to explain to you what we have tried. You've hit you hundredth post and that is enough for anyone. We can be of no further assistance to you.

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2006, 11:30:53 am »
sorry to bump up this thread again ....but I amstill a bit worried as you can see....I couldnt sleep for hte past few days since it was so horrible ...I know youcant base symptoms  that youhave to HIV diagonosis ....But i took a test in may and came out negative for both STD's and HIV..since ifreaked tou again I got retested recently and gotted negative on STD's but I didnt take the HIV test casue I have to wait ....What happens if this  time around it isnt right ? i trusted these results wholeheartidly  as i was seeing my partner ..I want  him to goand get tested with me but how do i tell him this ... ? I tried to but he got very annoyed with me ....and i have to give him a few days to chill out and reground but how should i tell him this ? i hate being a bother and bumping up this thread once again but i need some positive reassurance so i can stop driving myself ...my partner ....my parents and myself crazy .....

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2006, 11:41:49 am »
Read over your 101 posts, nothing is going to change no matter what you are going to add.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2006, 11:48:47 am »
Holy crap. Two pages! Um, congrats.

I cannot imagine anything more that could possibly be relevant to this thread. Except. Man. Wow.
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2006, 12:04:43 pm »
I said I appologized for the bumping up of the thread ...I just need advice on what to do for the LAST TIME ...staying on the computer really messed with my mind and its making me go a little bit insaine ....especally with the issue of HIV/AIDS and STD"s regarding me and my partner ....its too much so if any mod wants just PM me insted K ?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #105 on: August 15, 2006, 12:48:53 pm »
Look Loser,

You have been told time and time again that you tested conclusively for your earlier concerns. The problem here isn't you giving your boyfriend hiv, it's the possibility of him giving it to YOU. If you've had unprotected intercourse with him since your last test, you are in a new window period and need to test again.

Until your boyfriend also tests, you need to use condoms with him. You cannot possibly know HIS status going by YOUR test results.

Re-read your thread again and again until it sinks in, ok?

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #106 on: August 16, 2006, 09:58:06 am »
Still freaking out a bit ....please one of the mods jsut kindly PM me  I need some desprate reassurance right about now becasue i am just under so much anxiety and stress its unbelivable ....

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #107 on: August 16, 2006, 10:18:47 am »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2006, 07:43:23 am »
see the thing is i had sex with my ex  in december of 2005 before i met my new partner ....I met my new partner had sex with him tested negative in may of 2006..i am paranoid that the test came out inconclusive . My partner says he doesnt have time for Gf's cause he is so busy at the time .right now we arent together anymore  but i am just so worried i didnt do the testing the right way and got a false result ....*sigh* what do i do ..When i went to get my  urine and blood samples checked out by the doctor for my UTI they said my  C4 levels where ok but isnt that checked out during a normal Complete blood count test ?...cause i retuned all normal on those tests ...they didnt see a decrese in anything .....This is the last time i am going to freak out i promise ... I know 30 days isnt really a reliable time to get tested again but i need to quiet my fears ....but waiting alone will make it worst for me it would be like reliving it the first time around in may when i got it done .....Ann iam so sorry for this ...i hate bugging everyone here with my worries but I jsut dont know what to do right now ......My boyfriend didnt know i was with someone perviously  because i got tested and told him my results ......now i dont know what to Do

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2006, 08:50:02 am »
Loser,

I give up. I've tried time and time again to explain to you that you tested conclusively negative from your contact with your ex boyfriend. You need to test again because of your current boyfriend (well, current ex) because you don't know HIS status. As you are no longer together, you will need to test 12-13 weeks after your last unprotected intercourse with him.

When was the last time you had unprotected intercourse with this last guy in your life? You need to test 12-13 weeks from that date. No ands, ifs or buts about it.

You really need to start using condoms for intercourse, no exceptions unless you and he - whoever he may be - have tested TOGETHER.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #110 on: August 17, 2006, 08:56:48 am »
july 10th ......I really do appologize but I have turned into a bit of a hypochondriac ....and i need to chill ...thanks for putting up with me ann ......I am going to get retested on friday for HIV  and STD's although i came back negative for STD's again recently ....I really do appologize ..I am never again being in a relationship with anyone .....Its just going to be me ,myself and I ....if ya know what i mean ahahahahahahahah.. sorry for Pissing everyone off here ....wasnt my intention too but if you gonna be an adult you might as well be responcible like one and do the right thing .....also this hits me close home because I had a  very close friend of mine die of AIDS and he made me promise i would never have to deal with this horrible condition .....But alas i put myself at risk for it not once but TWICE !!! there has got to be something wrong with me if i keep putting myself at risk like this ....But  thats another story ..i am a bit of a rebel and it might cost me my life someday .....I am sorry to eveyone here ....including all the mods and other people i might have annoyed  during this time ....Keep up the good work  you guys are the bestest ( is that even a word  ahahah me and my inventive spelling )
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 09:04:20 am by GreatLooser777 »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #111 on: August 17, 2006, 09:01:40 am »
Loser,

Here's what you do. Next Monday, August 21st, go test. That is your six week point. The vast majority of people who have actually been infected will seroconvert and test positive by six weeks. A negative result next Monday would mean that it is highly unlikely that you are infected. You'd have to confirm that during the first week in October.

In the mean time, by all means, CHILL OUT and use condoms if you have intercourse again.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #112 on: August 17, 2006, 09:07:34 am »
BUT i didnt have  any risky sex with him (anal) just a blow job ...But  iam still getting it done nonetheless ....thanks ann your an angel ....seriously....

Mucho hugs

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #113 on: August 17, 2006, 09:23:05 am »
FFS!

I asked you when the last time you had UNPROTECTED INTERCOURSE with him. If you have not had UNPROTECTED INTERCOURSE with him, you DON'T NEED FURTHER TESTING.

It's not just anal intercourse that is risky. ANY UnPROTECTED INTERCOURSE IS RISKY.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #114 on: August 17, 2006, 10:16:10 am »
OK .....i get it ... but my whole conren was being  HIV negative from pervious partner thats all my flip out is causing everyone to freak out and worry ..and its not good .... you keep saying i was conclusivly tested negative from my ex....see the thing is i had sex with my ex  in december of 2005 before i met my new partner ....I met my new partner  in december of 2005 had sex with him tested negative in may of 2006.. so Idont know what it means ...I really do appologize stress has been getting to me latly casue of this and its not good for anyone involved not even my current ex..my parents ...you ..or anyone  here for that matter ....I am sorry for beating a dead horse to DEATH  even further ....if you have any question or concerns just PM  and we can tlak there without having to drag this further on the net ...or threads ....

So sorry

Tiffany

PS : Please PM me with any questions or concerns you mods have as i dont want to drag this  otu even further out here
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 11:05:19 am by GreatLooser777 »

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #115 on: August 17, 2006, 11:21:41 am »
PLEASE HELP !!!!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #116 on: August 17, 2006, 12:19:02 pm »
Loser,

What? How many times do I have to explain?

You did not become infected with hiv from the ex you had intercourse with in December. Your test in May tells us this. Your test in May is conclusive where your December ex is concerned.

I'm now unclear about your new ex. I asked you earlier when the last time you had UNPROTECTED INTERCOURSE with him was and you came back and it seems that you've only given him a blowjob. If this is correct, then you don't actually need further testing.

If you HAVE had UNPROTECTED anal OR vaginal INTERCOURSE with him, you need to test at least six weeks after when you had intercourse. NOT blowjob, not fingering, not whatever, ONLY intercourse.

Do you hear that thudding noise? That's my head and the nearest wall.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #117 on: August 17, 2006, 12:21:15 pm »
i ment to write september 2005 ..but tis still the same issue ...all this worryingand stress made me write the wrong thing

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #118 on: August 17, 2006, 01:24:26 pm »
please help once more FOR THE LAST TIME

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #119 on: August 17, 2006, 01:35:32 pm »
Loser,

What? Help you how? How could you not realise, after all your time here, that your test in May means you are conclusively negative from your first ex?

This is getting beyond a joke. Either you are so lacking in the intelligence department that I don't know how you manage to get out of bed in the morning, or you are winding us up.

The bottom line here - and I'm going to be blunt - is that you need to test 12-13 weeks after the last time you let someone - ANYONE - fuck you without a condom. I can't get plainer than that. OK?

If you HAVE tested at least 12-13 weeks after the last time you got fucked without a condom being worn, then you do NOT need further testing.

I'm done here. Don't bother PMing me or anyone else either. Keep this up and you will be given a time out.

Ann
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 01:37:58 pm by Ann »

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2006, 01:42:20 pm »
thanks i reallydo appologize for this ....

first ex b/f = my status negative CONCLUSIVLY
new ex b/f=my status unknown....

thats it iam signing off ....gotta go to the docs for my kidneys ...
thanks ann you are the best ....thasnks for putting up with my BS  cant thank ya enough

mucho hugs and appologies

Tiffany

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #121 on: August 17, 2006, 05:52:17 pm »
please help me I am still freaking out about all of this and i dont know what to do anymore

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #122 on: August 17, 2006, 06:06:49 pm »
Loser,

There is NOTHING more we CAN do for you. We gave you all the information you could possibly need. There is nothing more we can do. YOU need to go test at the appropriate time. We cannot do that for you.

I suggest you seek out some face to face help and support for your intense anxiety. We cannot give you counseling over the internet - that is far outside the scope of this forum. Get a referral from your regular doctor and see a therapist.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #123 on: August 17, 2006, 06:13:03 pm »
The kidney doctor said something htat made my heart sink becasue I had positive ANA C3 cells in my body which means my body was fighting an infection and that some of the left over cells where effecting my body supposidly ......he says since i had my kidney infection that it became positive ..and since iam not batteling it  should go back to normal .......and if it doesnt something is in my system and it makes me think all  sorts of horrible things this is why i am freakinig out ...I was going to ask the doctor for a CD4 test but that would have really put me in axiety overload .......Whaqt is my best motive  of thinking right now ?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #124 on: August 17, 2006, 06:27:35 pm »
Just take a freaking regular hiv test and get it over with. You still haven't said when the last time you had unprotected intercourse with your new ex was - you need to test six weeks after that. Not after a blowjob, after unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse. If you haven't been having unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse with your new ex then you don't need to test at all and all this has been a colossal waste of time, bandwidth and energy. 

Now go see a professional about your anxiety. I'm ~this close~ to giving you a time out - window period or no window period.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #125 on: August 17, 2006, 06:41:54 pm »
i did i took one in may remember that came out neg

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #126 on: August 17, 2006, 06:53:11 pm »
If you are saying that you haven't had unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse since three months before your test in May, then you don't need further testing.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #127 on: August 17, 2006, 07:07:26 pm »
I HAD SEX WITHHIM BEFORE MY MAY TEST AND CAME OUT NEGATIVE >>AFTER HAVING SEX WITH MY ARTNER IN SETEMBER OF 05 OOPS SORRY NO CAPS MY BUTTON GOT STUCK

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #128 on: August 17, 2006, 07:30:49 pm »
sorry for he caps but please read my result

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #129 on: August 17, 2006, 08:47:58 pm »

« Reply #108 on: Today at 07:43:23 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
see the thing is i had sex with my ex  in december of 2005 before i met my new partner ....I met my new partner had sex with him tested negative in may of 2006

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #130 on: August 17, 2006, 08:51:01 pm »
It doesn't matter what anyone is going to say to you, so go test, so that we can put an end to this.

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #131 on: August 17, 2006, 09:15:34 pm »
I really appologize but  i am sure you guys understand my anxiety and concern dont you ?
I really dont doubt the results as they where done correctly and on time .....But  i sitll doubt them ...what should i do not to doubt them ....I am alredy freaking out everyone too much I just need to put my mind at ease
see the thing is i had sex with my ex  in december of 2005 before i met my new partner ....I met my new partner had sex with him tested negative in may of 2006..i am paranoid that the test came out inconclusive thats all
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 09:52:31 pm by GreatLooser777 »

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #132 on: August 17, 2006, 09:50:55 pm »
if any mods want please PM me ASAP

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #133 on: August 17, 2006, 10:05:05 pm »
Loser,

We don't give advice via PM here. All advice is given publicly.

MtD

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #134 on: August 17, 2006, 10:12:50 pm »
So what is the verdict on my case before  my head explodes

I had a breif encounter with my  ex in september of 2005 unprotected didnt last too long
i remember he didnt even finish in me .I met my new partner in december of that same year got together with him and fooled around  again very breifly untill i got tested in may and came back negative for STD and HIV..my concern is not having the test come out the right way as i fear i might of had it done at the wrong time  i keep doubting my results for some reason..If i had HIV I would have ARS  by now wouldnt I ?

LEASE HEL!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 02:16:31 am by GreatLooser777 »

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #135 on: August 18, 2006, 02:20:01 am »
see the thing is i had sex with my ex  in december of 2005 before i met my new partner ....I met my new partner had sex with him tested negative in may of 2006..i am paranoid that the test came out inconclusive . My partner says he doesnt have time for Gf's cause he is so busy at the time .right now we arent together anymore  but i am just so worried i didnt do the testing the right way and got a false result ....*sigh* what do i do ..When i went to get my  urine and blood samples checked out by the doctor for my UTI they said my  C4 levels where ok but isnt that checked out during a normal Complete blood count test ?...cause i retuned all normal on those tests ...they didnt see a decrese in anything .....This is the last time i am going to freak out i promise ... I know 30 days isnt really a reliable time to get tested again but i need to quiet my fears ....but waiting alone will make it worst for me it would be like reliving it the first time around in may when i got it done .....Ann iam so sorry for this ...i hate bugging everyone here with my worries but I jsut dont know what to do right now ......My boyfriend didnt know i was with someone perviously  because i got tested and told him my results ......now i dont know what to Do 

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #136 on: August 18, 2006, 02:30:26 am »
Loser,

I really think it's time for you to seek the assistance of a mental health professional. We cannot provide the sort of support you need.

MtD

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #137 on: August 18, 2006, 02:46:21 am »
but just try to calm my fears for a bit its the best anyone can do for now....
I got recently retested for STD's and they came back negative again its just  the HIv test I am worried of

matt here is my situation

So what is the verdict on my case before  my head explodes

I had a breif encounter with my  ex in september of 2005 unprotected didnt last too long
i remember he didnt even finish in me .I met my new partner in december of that same year got together with him and fooled around  again very breifly untill i got tested in may and came back negative for STD and HIV..my concern is not having the test come out the right way as i fear i might of had it done at the wrong time  i keep doubting my results for some reason..If i had HIV I would have ARS  by now wouldnt I ?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #138 on: August 18, 2006, 04:38:17 am »
This has gone on long enough. I agree with Matty, it is time for you to seek one on one intervention from a mental health professional. This forum can not be of any further help for you.

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #139 on: August 18, 2006, 05:42:08 am »
but i dont understand what is my situation right now iam freaking out so bad its insaine
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 05:46:15 am by GreatLooser777 »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #140 on: August 18, 2006, 05:52:07 am »
Loser,

C4 levels are nothing to do with hiv. (you're thinking of CD4 levels). C4 levels are something to do with lupus if I'm not mistaken and lupus has nothing to do with hiv. Your doctor is simply looking for the reason behind your kidney problem. You need to talk to your doctor about this, not us.

You still have not told us when the last time you EVER had unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse was. The phrase "fooling around" does not tell us anything. You need to test 12-13 weeks after your last unprotected intercourse - that's fucking without a condom - and I really don't understand what's so difficult to take on board about that.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #141 on: August 18, 2006, 05:55:28 am »
I told you guys First time I had unproteced sex was with my ex in september of 2005
I didnt get tested at the time.I met my new partner in December of 05 that same year
I had sex with him on and off for a fo few months Untill i freaked out and got tested for STD's and HIV in may 06 and came back negative  as my status ,,,,now iam begiing to doubtr the results now although I retook the STD test and came back negative
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 05:57:06 am by GreatLooser777 »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #142 on: August 18, 2006, 05:59:00 am »
Loser,

If your test in May was 12-13 weeks after the last time ANYONE fucked you without a condom on, then you are conclusively hiv negative. IF it was at least six weeks after the last time ANYONE fucked you without a condom on, then it is highly unlikely that you are hiv positive.

If your test in May was LESS THAN six weeks after the last time someone fucked you without a condom, then you need to test again.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #143 on: August 18, 2006, 06:03:44 am »
but you guys told me my status was conclusivly negative

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #144 on: August 18, 2006, 06:09:57 am »
Loser,

NO, we told you that you were conclusively negative from your first ex.

If you let your second ex fuck you without a condom, then you need to test 12-13 weeks after the last unprotected fuck.

This isn't rocket science you know.

Did you or did you not fuck your last ex without a condom? You still haven't said.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #145 on: August 18, 2006, 06:13:24 am »
yes i fucked with my last ex unprotected...ann just tell me i tested conclusivly from my perivious ex

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #146 on: August 18, 2006, 06:15:06 am »
Loser,

I've told you that you tested conclusively from your first ex more times than I care to think about.

It sounds as though you have NOT tested conclusively from your SECOND ex. You need to test 12-13 weeks after the last unprotected fuck with your SECOND ex. As I said before, the SECOND ex is the wildcard here.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #147 on: August 18, 2006, 06:17:41 am »
thats all i needed to know .....

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #148 on: August 18, 2006, 06:22:29 am »
as long as I teste dconclusivly negative from my perivious ex i have got nothing to worry bout for now....or do  I in regards to myperivious ex
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 06:24:21 am by GreatLooser777 »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #149 on: August 18, 2006, 06:25:18 am »
You tested three months after you've been having unprotected sex with your new boyfriend?

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.