Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:38:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 424
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 375
Total: 375

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: "HIGH FIVE" term used at hospitals  (Read 15925 times)

Offline PeteNYNJ

• When life gives you AIDS...make LemonAIDS!
    • Dance for Me, Puppets
"HIGH FIVE" term used at hospitals
« on: November 07, 2006, 07:33:35 pm »
Hello everyone

I had to go to the hosptial for a procedure unrelated to HIV.  They asked me a battery of questions before the procedure and I told them of my HIV status.  I had the procedure done and was in recovery when the doctor showed the nurse something on my file (presumably that I am HIV +).  I then heard the term "HIGH FIVE" thrown around about me about 5 times.  Loudly, across the entired recovery floor.  For those who don't know, "HIGH FIVE" is hospital jargon for HIV + patients (steming from the HI followed by the Roman Numeral Five).  I was kinda pissed off because 1) shouldnt they use all  the same precautions on everyone regardless of what is on a chart 2) If I was in the room and they used that about the guy in the bed next to me, I would then know his status.  Isnt this an invasion of privacy issue?   Am I being too sensitive?
BTW - This was at Beth Israel Hospital in NYC, not some backwoods center.

Thoughts?

Thanks for reading

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
Re: "HIGH FIVE" term used at hospitals
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 07:53:48 pm »
I have never heard that term used before, thanks for that tidbit of info. It is sad that you had to have a bad experience like that. It goes to show that they were not very discreet about it at all because they probably did not think you would know what it meant. :o
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 07:59:42 pm »
They could of just said he is hiv positive or he has AIDS. I would take the HIGH FIVE. But then I am always in a private room and in the clinic we all sit around discussing our meds and how things are working. It's just real open. The only time anyone freaks if someone says I have TB. Then everyone points to the wall that says, "If you have TB, Cold or Cough. " Please put on a mask.

Offline David_CA

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 08:20:00 pm »
I'm not sure why they would even need to mention your status that many times to that many people.  It seems kind of unprofessional.

On the other hand, I've often thought one of these would be cool:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Black Friday 03-03-2006
03-23-06 CD4 359 @27.4% VL 75,938
06-01-06 CD4 462 @24.3% VL > 100,000
08-15-06 CD4 388 @22.8% VL >  "
10-21-06 CD4 285 @21.9% VL >  "
  Atripla started 12-01-2006
01-08-07 CD4 429 @26.8% VL 1872!
05-08-07 CD4 478 @28.1% VL 740
08-03-07 CD4 509 @31.8% VL 370
11-06-07 CD4 570 @30.0% VL 140
02-21-08 CD4 648 @32.4% VL 600
05-19-08 CD4 695 @33.1% VL < 48 undetectable!
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%
05-23-11 CD4 846 @36.8% VL 80
02-13-12 CD4 911 @41.4% VL<20
You must be the change you want to see in the world.  Mahatma Gandhi

Offline texasguy

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 08:40:56 pm »
The medical environment in which I work is quite strict and would consider this a HIPAA violation for each comment.  Whether using "high five" for HIV, "the sugar" for diabetes, or "the cell" for sickle cell anemia; the jargon is not the issue.  It is a verbal expression of patient medical information in a public area.  Period.  A clear violation of HIPAA protocol.
8/12/2008    102        402      26.8
                    VL         CD4     CD4%
7/11/2008   Started Atripla and Lisinopril for high blood pressure
6/8     654000(?) 347     20.4
5/08   42100       287      20.5
11/07 52930       438     27.3
5/07   48800       356     22.2
2/07   89000       316     23.2
7/06   51700       459     25.3
2/06   346000     386     20.3
           VL          CD4     CD4%
Poz Antibody Test January 2006
Seroconversion December 2005
Exposure November 2005

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 09:01:41 pm »
Hello,

It sounds very unprofessional to me. Are you sure you heard things that way. The only people that need to be discussing your medical file, are those directly related to your treatment, and those that have reason to view it.

To start discussing your status loudly is,  I believe  a total violation of your rights,(HIPPA) if this indeed took place.

Example... Lets say you are in the hospital, your status is known . Out in the hallway, your hiv status is being discussed, along comes a housekeeping staff member mopping floors, and this person hears that discussion taking place. It doesn't necessary have to be another employee either, This person then tells the next person. In this case your privacy has been violated. There are strict rules and regulations concerning ones privacy. If it would have happened to me, I would have brought it to their attention immediately, and taken it to the next level, without hesitation.

http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/hipaa/

Ray
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 09:04:11 pm by J.R.E. »
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline PeteNYNJ

• When life gives you AIDS...make LemonAIDS!
    • Dance for Me, Puppets
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 09:17:29 pm »
Thanks for everyone's advice....I definitley heard them say it.  It was nurses talking to each other but not really talking since they were yelling.  It was in a recovery room with about 5 patients.  It struck me as odd because these nurses were doing nothing to put themselves into any danger.  I know they were saying it because they thought I didnt know what it meant.  I do know, my sister is a nurse.

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 09:18:30 pm »
The last time I was hospitalized, they (nurses, orderlies, etc.)  used to spell out G A Y when the physical therapist was wheeling me down the hallway.

I asked my favorite nurse, a hunky man with arms of steel and a tush to die for, why they were speculating whether I was gay. He told me that wasn't what they were talking about. Turns out, they were using an acronym for "got AIDS yet?"

I thought they were making a crass anti-gay comment.

This also was odd because this was late 1983. I don't remember when they came up with the test for HIV antibodies. I just know that, after they did a huge number of blood tests, nobody came near me without gloves, masks, gowns, footies, etc.

I didn't click about what had happened. I had other things on my mind. I couldn't walk, could only see out of one eye and the stab wound was still very sore.

For myself, I would prefer hi-fiver, which I myself have used from time to time. But they still shouldn't have been shouting it out.

HUGS,

Mark
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 09:21:14 pm by aztecan »
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 07:09:34 am »
I work in a hospital and I've never heard the term "high five". The only term other than HIV+ I've heard is the diagnostic code when someone is trying to be discrete.

Offline Coffeechick88

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 09:42:20 am »
Hello everyone

I had to go to the hosptial for a procedure unrelated to HIV.  They asked me a battery of questions before the procedure and I told them of my HIV status.  I had the procedure done and was in recovery when the doctor showed the nurse something on my file (presumably that I am HIV +).  I then heard the term "HIGH FIVE" thrown around about me about 5 times.  Loudly, across the entired recovery floor.  For those who don't know, "HIGH FIVE" is hospital jargon for HIV + patients (steming from the HI followed by the Roman Numeral Five).  I was kinda pissed off because 1) shouldnt they use all  the same precautions on everyone regardless of what is on a chart 2) If I was in the room and they used that about the guy in the bed next to me, I would then know his status.  Isnt this an invasion of privacy issue?   Am I being too sensitive?
BTW - This was at Beth Israel Hospital in NYC, not some backwoods center.

Thoughts?

Thanks for reading
I work in a hospital and I have never heard the term High Five.  Anyhow, yelling your status around the hospital is definitely a HIPAA violation.  It can be on your chart and only the people who need to know are supposed to know--no one else. Also, all of us healthcare workers are supposed to use universal precautions, which means we are supposed to treat every patient like they are HIV positive.  We are not supposed to tell everybody to status to tell them to be "more careful"--I have seen this in smaller hospitals, which is a no-no.  My guess is that is what they were trying to do, which they shouldn't be doing since we have universal precautions in place.  The only ones who need to know your status are those treating you.   You have the right to privacy like anyone else.  That is definitely against the law.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 09:45:14 am by Coffeechick88 »
Lucas James is here
Born 6-14-08 at 1233 am
8 lbs 14 oz, 22 in long

Offline Iggy

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2006, 10:59:38 am »
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 08:01:43 pm by Iggy »

Offline poet

• Poet living and working in Central Maine
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2006, 01:16:14 pm »
I would contact the hospital and work my way up to the top, if needed, to find out what was being said and why.  If you are having this happen- and, in fairness we dont' know what they meant- then it is happening to lot's of other people and until it reaches the head of the hospital, it will continue.  Yes, the agressive former New Yorker in me can't resist such situations as opportunities.  Win
Winthrop Smith has published three collections of poetry: Ghetto: From The First Five; The Weigh-In: Collected Poems; Skin Check: New York Poems.  The last was published in December 2006.  He has a work-in-progress underway titled Starting Positions.

Offline gemini20

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 03:57:37 pm »
This post took me back to an incident which happened to me at a UK hospital in the early 1990s. I had gone to a day surgery unit for an operation unrelated to HIV but chose to inform staff about my positive status.

While waiting in the crowded ward a member of staff asked 'which patient was next for surgery?' and the reply which everyone heard was 'anyone but the woman in bed number 1'. This prompt a large number of people to turn and look at me.

Feeling slightly aggrieved I went up to the nurses station to ask why and was told that 'we put people like you at the end of the operating list'. If this wasn't bad enough I then saw that my notes were on top of the counter with 'HIV+' written in large red letters for anyone to see.

After I had recovered from surgery I wrote a letter of complaint to the Chief Executive (I wouldn't bother working up the chain, start at the top as they tend to pass it onto the relevant person) detailing the experience I had been through but also informing him that I was advising other positive patients I knew not to reveal their status should they ever use his service.

The response was almost immediate with phone calls from senior managers inviting me to meetings to apologise for how I had been treated and asking what they could do to improve their service for positive patients. Ultimately I agreed to have an input into their staff training programme to ensure that generic staff had some degree of understanding about HIV because I didn't want other positive patients to go through the same level of ignorance.

I certainly don't think you are being too sensitive, we are all entitled to a level of confidentiality that ensures that staff not treating you and other patients do not have access to personal information unless we choose to disclose it.

Good luck if you do take further action.

Best wishes,

Emma

Diagnosed 11th September 1991
Current CD4 count 484 (26%); viral load undetectable (December 2011).
Restarting boosted Prezista 08/04/11

Offline Lwood

• Here's Lookin At You....
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2006, 09:36:28 pm »
Ive been aware of the term for some time..( well before my Diagnosis)    and in fact used it in the title of my blog.
Medical People have all kinds of little terms like that, as do Cops, Lawyers, Social workers etc...    Using them in front of someone is another issue however.. about the only thing that comes instantly to mind if it were to happen to me would be to say something like " Oh Jesus, I thought only Candy stripers used that cutsie assed little term.. someone must be hittin the Demerol..  again..."
"Fortunately, I Keep My T Cells Numbered For Just Such An Emergency"
  -Either Foghorn Leghorn or Johnny Cash

Offline megasept

• Steven here...
Hi-5 & HIPPA Rights to Medical Privacy
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2006, 10:13:13 pm »
Hi: HIPPA Law, as already stated, prohibits gossip  :o about a PT's chart, condition, and treatment. Simply put, medical staff should know only what they need to know. And yes, HIV is not TB, and not highly communicable, so it's not like the whole unit staff needs to know (TB PTs should also be treated with basic dignity). I suggest you pursue this complaint, not as a lawsuit (I am sick of them), but in order to embarrass and straighten out the unit. Put your complaint in writing. Keep in mind individual staff members have their own licensure and are well aware of their obligations, and are individually legally accountable for their actions (you can report them to their respective boards). A hospital is not the same as a typical workplace. You have several roads you may take, all of them quite interesting. I don't see a downside in complaining, but that's best for you to figure out.

We are forthright with everyone (it's already in the charts nobody reads anyway), and we are rewarded with prejudice and unwanted attention. I am personally sick of gossip in hospitals about HIV, and I speak from experience. I recently left employment over just this kind of out-of-control "discussion". "Backwoods center" or not, this kind of thing goes on most everywhere. I took limited action. I suggest you take some action as well.

Reading Emma's experience in the UK is also relevant. She took action and seems to have had a real effect. I am interested in the postings of Canadians, UK people, and W. Europeans, since all of you have some form of universal healthcare, something we Americans sorely need for any number of reasons, including economic. We need to know about your system's deficiencies as well as pluses.

:-\ -megasept

Offline wellington

• Don't sweat the little things.
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2006, 12:29:10 am »
I've never heard the term High Five at the hospital before; however, I did see my chart at the hospital I went to for abacavir sensitivity testing and on the front page there was a large HIV+ written in pen and encircled numerous times. That and the ensuing diagnostic treatment has resulted in a letter of complaint from me, which I am keeping on file until my testing with them is complete. Then, they can have it in time for Christmas.

The hospital in question is a teaching hospital, and is the only one in Toronto that does this sort of testing. At first, I thought the person with whom I had consulted was a student; however, I've learned since that she was a the attending physician. There's just something so wrong about a caregiver continuing to write on her pad of paper while saying "you're free to go" without so much as an attempt at eye contact. I'm willing to chalk it up to personality conflict but I'm certainly not willing to dismiss her lack of professionalism.

So much for comprehensive Canadian health care, huh?

Offline poet

• Poet living and working in Central Maine
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2006, 06:59:58 am »
It's always good to see agressive patients who understand what proper care means and if they or if someone they know aren't/isn't getting it, make sure that the situation is brought to light.  And this can be as mild as my pointing out to a doctor that with the exam room next to the waiting area and a ceiling heating/cooling system in place, anything said in the former made its way into the latter.  Win
Winthrop Smith has published three collections of poetry: Ghetto: From The First Five; The Weigh-In: Collected Poems; Skin Check: New York Poems.  The last was published in December 2006.  He has a work-in-progress underway titled Starting Positions.

Offline Sky

• Myspace
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2006, 10:09:22 am »
The hospital I work at doesn't call it that, but they do say "we need to collect the T's" to indicate a poz patient.
Poz since 2003.

Offline FiercenBed

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2006, 10:45:16 am »
i was @ the dentist office and they put u in these open cubicles. to the left is a monitor w/ all ur stats...address phone name appointments. in the middle of the screen was a big red line that said......MEDICAL ALERT HIV+. anyone walking up & down the isle can see the monitor. anyway i complained about it and now it sez MEDICAL ALERT.  point is speak up and tell them....ur paying them.

Offline Beatz4me

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2006, 11:24:17 am »
Wow...My heart sunk after reading these posts and I feel kinda sick to my stomach now...I am sooo sorry you had to endure that...After hearing all those stories, it just reminds me that people tend to forget the human side of this virus.. :(   

Offline Coffeechick88

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2006, 06:45:41 pm »
It's always good to see agressive patients who understand what proper care means and if they or if someone they know aren't/isn't getting it, make sure that the situation is brought to light.  And this can be as mild as my pointing out to a doctor that with the exam room next to the waiting area and a ceiling heating/cooling system in place, anything said in the former made its way into the latter.  Win
I'm in the medical field and I am ashamed to say that after 25 years, ignorance still exists in the medical field.  Not only ignorance, but prejudice.  We as patients need to realize our rights and not be ashamed to demand the equality given to us by law, which includes right to privacy.  We must speak up.  The place I'm at is really very HIV unfriendly and only one coworker knows of my status.  In fact, it was a DOCTOR who almost got me barred from working at the hospital I am at currently.  And I'm a lab rat that doesn't have a huge amount of patient contact!  (of course even if I did have a lot of patient contact she still would have had no basis, but still).  I had the name of a public health specialist I know plus two HIV specialist and then I gave them the name of an attorney that handles cases for our family.  I told them that this isn't the '80s anymore and we know better and if the doctors don't convince them, then my attorney will have a fun time with a discrimination lawsuit--you can bet that made them listen to me.  The only reason I bothered with that place was that I was a new graduate, there were hiring freezes around and I needed the job--to pay loans and to pay bills for my education since I plan to get my Ph.D, not to mention I am stubborn as hell and had to fight it as a matter of principle.  I have aided patients in filing complaints because I saw many cases of discrimination--nurses refusing to draw or start an IV for those with HIV and Hep C.  Nurses who tell me to "be careful" with that patient, ignoring the universal precautions and HIPAA.  Even a co-worker in the lab who went so far as to LABEL blood culture bottles "HIV+".  I eventually bitched enough to where registration forms for labs, etc now cannot put HIV status splashed on forms, but must use the diagnostic code, considering the papers were on the desk at the outpatient lab and any patient walking in could easily see the diagnosis--did I mention it is also a small town and these people all know each other.  We still have so much ground to cover..... 
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 06:49:30 pm by Coffeechick88 »
Lucas James is here
Born 6-14-08 at 1233 am
8 lbs 14 oz, 22 in long

Offline cubbybear

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2006, 09:27:45 pm »
Being an RN, I have to say that is pretty unprofessional.  Never in my 15 years of working in hospitals have I heard a HIV positive patient referred to as a Hi Fiver.  It's fair enough if those of us with HIV want to call ourselves that, or what ever else we choose, but it doesn't give a medical "professional" the right to be unprofessional.  Whether it's tongue in cheek, a non descriptive nomenclature so that other patients etc don't over hear and twig on that there is a +ve patient in the next bed, it's still unprofessional.

When I was sick in hospital, one of the interns would come see me, draw the curtains like they suddenly create a forcefield against sound, and then blabber away at full volume about my aids diagnosis in a room with 4 other patients.  That tends to make one feel somewhat small.  Still, a lot of health professionals are far from being professional or empathic.

Offline otherplaces

• Mutant Super Hero
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2006, 10:17:29 pm »

I heard of the term "Hi V" years ago before I was diagnosed.  It was referred to as African American slang for HIV.  I considered it (as usual) a rather creative language jump on their part.  In the hospital...I'd consider it rude and unprofessional.

brian

Offline JohnOso

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2006, 07:38:53 am »
That's interesting about the 'High Fiver.'

I have never heard that term before coming to this website (obviously a slang term here), and i've been a nurse for 13 years.  And believe you me....we get shitloads of "High Fivers" coming through our hospital.

I agree it's terribly unprofessional from a HPAA violations point of view.'

I'd complain....but then i'm a shit-stirrer anyway when it comes to stuff like that.

Take care,
John

Offline tsw923

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2006, 08:31:21 pm »
Thanks for the heads up.  It wouldn't really have occurred to me otherwise.  I have to say that my doctor has been really good about my privacy.  Even to the point of leaving any information for my bloodwork in a sealed envelope.  I do know that one time I went to get blood drawn and I could hear the lab techs talking about making sure they had all the vials for the HIV tests.  I could hear them in the waiting room... and I wanted to find a hole and crawl in.  That was my first test and I felt like I was wearing a scarlet letter on my chest anyway.  But I guess the next time I went, there were no loud discussions. Instead there were signs around talking about 'silence and professionalism'. 
Help find a cure for leukemia, lymphoma, and other blood-related cancers by sponsoring me as I walk a 1/2 marathon as a part of the Maryland chapter of Team in Training.  To find out more and to donate, please click on the following site:  http://www.active.com/donate/tntmd/tswtntmd

Offline Bartro

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2006, 10:50:38 pm »
The first time I picked up my Sustiva and Truvada from the neighborhood pharmacy they brought the meds up in a little basket.  Sitting on top of the order was a sheet of paper with "HIV+" written in big red letters.  I felt angry and embarrassed.  I can't think of any reason for this procedure.  I think I'd get hysterical if I heard someone shouting "High 5".  

I've been to the hospital a few times for tests and other minor problems since my diagnosis.  The staff I chose to share my status with seemed to be unaware and surprised.  I like that.  I think they probably already knew but were considerate enough to feign ignorance for my benefit.  Everyone I've come into contact with there have been extremely kind and caring. 

Those idiots shouting "High 5" and playing fast and loose with peoples medical information have no business being in health care.
Rusty

Offline joemutt

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2006, 11:44:02 pm »
Yaeh you should complain, it's the only way things will change,
my first hospital in Bangkok also put HIV in big red on my file
but I made the dr paint it over with liquid paper (tippex).

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.