Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:40:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37612
  • Latest: testABC
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 329
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 328
Total: 329

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Touched blood in water: any risk?  (Read 23541 times)

Offline 613

• Standard
Touched blood in water: any risk?
« on: September 10, 2007, 07:21:08 am »
OK, Ive posted on thebody.com as well as med help forums.com and they both say that insertive oral sex is no risk for HIV. However on the HIV/AIDS message board on Yahoo they said it was and to get tested.

Im a 20 year old male that's a virgin. The only sexual contact Ive had in my life was on May 27 2006, when a girl gave me unprotected oral sex. Afterwards I freaked that I had syphilis, herpes, and HIV. I plan to go to the university clinic to get tested and would like to know what to test for.

1. Test for HIV?
2. Test for herpes?
3. test for syphilis?

Bein college kids are poor I don't want to take a test I don't need to take. Please help me.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: insertive oral sex risk
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 07:29:23 am »

Getting a blowjob is not and never has been a risk for hiv infection. Not only is saliva not infectious, but it also contains over a dozen different proteins and enzymes that damage hiv and render it unable to infect.

It's highly unlikely you were infected with anything through your blowjob, and definitely NOT hiv.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex with a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Although you do NOT need to test over this blowjob, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

When you become more sexually active, you should start having regular, routine checks. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline 613

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 07:53:47 am »
Cool, well HIV is not a worry.

How about syphilis? It's been almost 2 years and no symptoms. I may go get the test on Wednesday if it's cheap.

I have OCD, which explains my lack of sex (none at all).

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 08:01:57 am »

You can test for syphilis if you like, but if all you've ever done was get this one blowjob, expect to see a negative result.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline 613

• Standard
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 08:45:53 am »
So I am in the clear for both HIV and Syphilis?

Well all that leaves is HSV1 and Ive talked on those forums and they said after 1 1/2 to 2 years if I havent shown symptoms to forget about it and move on not too mention that about 60% of the population has HSV1.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 09:46:31 am by 613 »

Offline 613

• Standard
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 11:38:15 am »
Oh, also with syphilis, I would have known by now if I had it right? It usually takes no more than a few months correct?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 12:13:37 pm »
Yes, you would have known.

Becoming active sexually is exciting and it also commonly stirs up a lot of other feelings including fear and anxiety. As you are finding out. It's a very common response. But you might want to give some thought to talking with a counselor or other like professional to sort your feelings out a bit.

As long as you consistently use condoms for intercourse in terms of sexual activities you are pretty much covered as far as HIV is concerned.

If you surf the web I can guarantee you that you will find (mis)information to feed your worst fears on all counts.

Cheers,   
Andy Velez

Offline 613

• Standard
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 04:55:25 pm »
You're right. The nurse told me last November that if I had syphilis I would have known in 6 months, and it would have been very painful.

well scratch HIV and syphilis. All that remains is HSV1 which I may already have orally since most people have oral HSV1. Ive been to med help and they say to move on with my life.

I guess Im std free.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 05:00:15 pm »
Even with that smidgin of lingering doubt I read in what you've written I say GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE. Really.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline 613

• Standard
Re: Questions about oral sex
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 05:01:53 pm »
I know that. I'm not goin to test for this event, as Im negative, but if I ever do have sex Ill test annually or every 6 months.

I just got done reading a response to me on med help and they said that syphilis can go unnoticed and to test, but Andy says I would've known by now. In November 2006 a nurse told me the same thing that I would have known if I had syphilis. Should I just not test for syphilis and HIV and move one?

Offline RapidRod

Re: Questions about oral sex
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2007, 05:13:10 pm »
613, DO NOT post in any other thread other than your own. Take the time and read the "Welcome" thread and the posting guidelines. 

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2007, 06:16:37 pm »

I removed your post from someone elses thread and put it here in your own thread, which is the only place you should post. As Rodneys suggests, read the Welcome Thread.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline 613

• Standard
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2007, 07:42:39 pm »
Oh sorry. I guess I misread the post. My fault.

Offline 613

• Standard
Touched blood in water: any risk?
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2007, 03:59:49 am »
I was at a concert last night and me and buddy of mine soaked our hands in a bucket of water. I did not know he was bleeding until he told me. I did not have any cuts or abrasions on my hand and I think that HIV dies in water but I'm afraid I may have risked contracting it. I then washed my hands with soap & water.

So what's my risk? it is zero?

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
Re: Touched blood in water: any risk?
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2007, 04:17:46 am »
No Risk whatsoever.

Please read the Welcome Thread and read the lessons on how HIV is transmitted.

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2007, 06:54:27 am »

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. You've already been asked to do this when you were here before - get reading. Thank you for your cooperation.

As for you question, no risk. Make sure you click on the Transmission Lesson link in the Welcome thread and read that as well as our posting guidelines.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline 613

• Standard
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2007, 03:56:05 pm »
I should also mention this was a Halloween concert and there was fake blood on both of us.

I remember reading that water kills HIV not to mention that I used soap and water right after. But I also put my finger in my mouth after I washed my hands. Is it safe to say that there was no HIV on my fingers?

This is probably my OCD getting the better of me.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2007, 04:12:06 pm »

If you have OCD, you need to talk with a therapist about that. We cannot help you with your OCD here.

This is not even remotely an hiv situation. No risk whatsoever.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline 613

• Standard
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2007, 06:03:26 pm »
OK... possibly my last post.

I do not recall actively bleeding but the next morning I saw a non bleeding nick on my finger with skin over it Not bleeding. I don't think I was bleeding for real. All I remember was the fake blood.

Now from what I know HIV doesn't survive in water, and theoretically speaking, even if I had an open nick, I would not get infected correct?

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2007, 06:05:26 pm »

I'm fairly certain this might be your last post.

I don't know what your issue with fake blood is (presumably it contains fake HIV) but your needs are clearly well beyond the scope of our forum.

I'm sorry that you're plagued with OCD or whatever but you need to get yourself some serious psychiatric help.

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2007, 06:06:16 pm »

You did not have a risk for hiv infection. This forum is not the appropriate place for you to work through your OCD. Please see your therapist.

If you've read the posting guidelines like you've been asked to, you'll know that we won't allow you to go on and on about your no risk incident. Please consider yourself warned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline 613

• Standard
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2007, 08:17:23 pm »
No you guys are not listening.

My friend really was bleeding. He cut his hand on his other friend's guitar string. He went to the bucket to wash his hands of the blood. So yes he was bleeding.

I wanted to know if water kills HIV. I do not remember actively bleeding the next day I saw a little non bleeding mark on my finger covered with skin.

So yeah, that's what I'm worried about. If HIV dies in water.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2007, 08:45:23 pm »
Yes, we understood what you said and you didn't have a risk. PERIOD.. End of Story.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2007, 08:49:49 pm »
No you guys are not listening.

My friend really was bleeding. He cut his hand on his other friend's guitar string. He went to the bucket to wash his hands of the blood. So yes he was bleeding.

I wanted to know if water kills HIV. I do not remember actively bleeding the next day I saw a little non bleeding mark on my finger covered with skin.

So yeah, that's what I'm worried about. If HIV dies in water.

Yes, HIV is rendered inactive in water. No, you didn't have a risk.

MtD

Offline 613

• Standard
Wet blood in capoeira practice
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2007, 02:40:28 am »
About 6 months ago at capoeira practice when I was doin a hand stand one of my fingers touched wet blood on the floor. I didn't have any cuts on my finger but I couldn't wash it off so I wiped it on my pants.

You said that HIV can't survive on the floor so is my risk zero?

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2007, 04:19:01 am »
Capoeira?

First it was fake blood on Halloween. Then it was a guitar string. Then it was blood in water and now it's blood on the capoeira floor?

For the record no, HIV cannot be transmitted from blood on a dance floor to your hand during capoeira practice.

I suspect you are having a bit of a laugh at our expense here.

MtD

Offline 613

• Standard
martial arts, HIV, OCD?
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2007, 12:06:19 am »
OK so a few hours ago a few friends of mine were practicing martial arts. At the time I had a cut on my foot. Not a deep one and not to serious. Well most of the dudes I sparred has open cuts too. I do not recall any globs of blood gettin on my foot, but what is my risk?

Or is this just OCD again?

Offline 613

• Standard
someone spit somethin in my eye: risk assessment
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2007, 06:03:28 am »
2 weeks ago I was at a concert and when I pushed a guy he spit somethin in my face. I don't know what as it was dark and a little got in my eyes. Hypothetically speaking, if it was blood the chances I would be infected are zero as HIV doesn't live outside the body correct?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2007, 06:37:35 am »
You better heed what Jan just posted or you will get a T.O. or Banned.

Offline 613

• Standard
grappling with my friends blood on floor. Risk?
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2008, 10:57:04 pm »
I was practicing wrestling and Brazilian jiu-jitsu with a friend of mine who was bleeding from his knee. His blood got on the mat while we were rolling.

I don't recall getting any blood on my body but I'm afraid that blood may have gotten on my face. I never tasted blood though.

I remember people saying HIV cannot be spread once it hits the floor. So am I at risk or is this OCD?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2008, 11:10:13 pm »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2008, 03:13:34 am »

Until the day you have unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse (which I would hope you won't do), I don't want to see you back here posting these nonsense transmission scenarios. Hiv cannot be transmitted once it is outside the body and on environmental surfaces. You have been told this repeatedly.

Come back with more environmental scenarios - or even reply to this post - and you'll be given that time out we've been promising you. No kidding.

Please seek counseling to help you get over your irrational fears. We cannot help you with that here.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline 613

• Standard
oral sex risks and sources
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2010, 08:36:26 pm »
Hello everyone.

My concern is over receiving oral sex. In May 2006 I received unsafe oral sex from a girl and as far as I can remember no one was bleeding. In September of 2007 I went to the doctor and they said the only thing they check for in regards to oral sex is oral gonorhea. My concern is that while you all say there is no risk for oral sex, other doctors say there is a risk. I am asking to know whether the sources you all post are reliable and current sources that proves HIV cannot be spread from receiving oral sex.

sources and current data would be welcome and appreciated.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2010, 08:54:02 pm »
No incident HIV infections among MSM who practice exclusively oral sex.
Int Conf AIDS 2004 Jul 11-16; 15:(abstract no. WePpC2072)??Balls JE, Evans JL, Dilley J, Osmond D, Shiboski S, Shiboski C, Klausner J, McFarland W, Greenspan D, Page-Shafer K?University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, United States

Oral transmission of HIV, reality or fiction? An update
J Campo1, MA Perea1, J del Romero2, J Cano1, V Hernando2, A Bascones1
Oral Diseases (2006) 12, 219–228

AIDS:  Volume 16(17)  22 November 2002  pp 2350-2352
Risk of HIV infection attributable to oral sex among men who have sex with men and in the population of men who have sex with men

Page-Shafer, Kimberlya,b; Shiboski, Caroline Hb; Osmond, Dennis Hc; Dilley, Jamesd; McFarland, Willie; Shiboski, Steve Cc; Klausner, Jeffrey De; Balls, Joycea; Greenspan, Deborahb; Greenspan

Page-Shafer K, Veugelers PJ, Moss AR, Strathdee S, Kaldor JM, van Griensven GJ. Sexual risk behavior and risk factors for HIV-1 seroconversion in homosexual men participating in the Tricontinental Seroconverter Study, 1982-1994 [published erratum appears in Am J Epidemiol 1997 15 Dec; 146(12):1076]. Am J Epidemiol 1997, 146:531-542.

Studies which show the fallacy of relying on anecdotal evidence as opposed to carefully controlled study insofar as HIV transmission risk is concerned:

Jenicek M. "Clinical Case Reporting" in Evidence-Based Medicine. Oxford: Butterworth–Heinemann; 1999:117

Saltzman SP, Stoddard AM, McCusker J, Moon MW, Mayer KH. Reliability of self-reported sexual behavior risk factors for HIV infection in homosexual men. Public Health Rep. 1987 102(6):692–697.Nov–Dec;

Catania JA, Gibson DR, Chitwood DD, Coates TJ. Methodological problems in AIDS behavioral research: influences on measurement error and participation bias in studies of sexual behavior. Psychol Bull. 1990 Nov;108(3):339–362.
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline 613

• Standard
receiving oral sex risks
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2010, 09:18:53 pm »
Preciate the sources, but since I'm heterosexual, would these apply to straight couples as well?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2010, 09:33:49 pm »
Whether a penis is attached to a straight or gay guy, it does not get infected through being sucked. There's never been a case of transmission to a guy in that manner. You aren't going to make history by becoming the first.

Don't make the mistake of attempting to begin another cycle of what ifs or attempting to entangle us in what other doctors may have told you.

Just get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline 613

• Standard
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2010, 12:31:54 pm »
Ya know, I think you're right.  I mean for the doctor to tell me himself that I am "looking for problems" and they only check for oral gonorrhea should give me all the assurance I need. Then again I suppose I should test to shut these fears out.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2010, 01:20:44 pm »
Sort it out anyway you like. You didn't have a risk so testing is unnecessary.
Andy Velez

Offline 613

• Standard
shaking hands and blood
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2010, 12:39:02 am »
This will more than likely be my last question for quite some time.

4 years ago I at a concert I shook hands with a guy that cut himself. He had blood on his hands and I went to the bathroom to wash it. There was no soap but I used water.

What was my risk?

Offline Matty the Damned

Re: shaking hands and blood
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2010, 01:31:41 am »
This will more than likely be my last question for quite some time.

4 years ago I at a concert I shook hands with a guy that cut himself. He had blood on his hands and I went to the bathroom to wash it. There was no soap but I used water.

What was my risk?

Your risk of contracting HIV from shaking someone else's bloodied hand is nil.

You have been warned previously about posting questions about non risk situations. You would do well to ensure this is your last question of this kind.

MtD

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2010, 04:00:21 am »
Seriously? What part of the Transmissions link failed to educate you about that?

HIV is an INFECTIOUS disease. It is not a CONTAGIOUS disease.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2010, 04:03:01 am »
Wow, given the scope of your postings (which I just perused) you have issues that have nothing to do with HIV. I truly wish you the best of luck, but think you would really benefit from counseling for your OCD issues. I for one will no longer be feeding your fears by replying to your postings.

Welcome Thread

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2010, 07:40:14 am »
You were warned about coming back with more non-risk concerns. You've been given very thorough information about what is a risk (unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse) and what isn't.  I'm going to give you that 28 day Time Out from the site which Ann warned you about.

Don't make the mistake of trying to get around the Time Out by creating a new name. We will spot that right off and it would get you permanently banned from the site.

HIV is not your problem. Get yourself the professional help that you need to deal with your OCD. We can't help you with that problem in this setting. Good luck to you.
Andy Velez

Offline 613

• Standard
Finally got tested
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2010, 07:01:36 pm »
After over 4 years of contemplating I threw in the towel and got tested for the bj I received in 2006. The guy that tested me said I have an extremely low risk, being I am a male and I'll have my results back in a couple of weeks.

Offline Matty the Damned

Re: Finally got tested
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2010, 07:04:52 pm »
After over 4 years of contemplating I threw in the towel and got tested for the bj I received in 2006. The guy that tested me said I have an extremely low risk, being I am a male and I'll have my results back in a couple of weeks.

The guy that tested you needs to learn about HIV transmission. Receiving a blowjob is not a risk for HIV transmission.

MtD

Offline 613

• Standard
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2010, 07:06:56 pm »
He does HIV counseling so he is qualified. His words were "extreeeeemmmeeellly low risk."

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2010, 07:14:50 pm »
He does HIV counseling so he is qualified. His words were "extreeeeemmmeeellly low risk."

Which is "cover-my-ass" for no risk. But if you wanna get tested knock yourself out. We all know what the result will be.

MtD

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2010, 07:37:02 pm »
Just so you know, if you continue to come back here about a no risk situation such as yours is, you are very quickly going to find yourself getting another Time Out. Except this time it will be for 56 days.

HIV is not your problem at this point. You need to help from a therapist and as others have said, we cannot provide that for you in this setting.
Andy Velez

Offline 613

• Standard
vaginal fluid on penis
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2012, 04:51:49 pm »
Quick question. If you finger a woman and subsequently rub her vaginal fluid on your penis, is there a risk?

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.