Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:56:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37612
  • Latest: testABC
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 273
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 164
Total: 164

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: 2006 AM Group Creativity Awards ---Off Topic Forum  (Read 10911 times)

Offline Eldon

2006 AM Group Creativity Awards ---Off Topic Forum
« on: December 31, 2006, 08:23:40 pm »
2006 AM Group Creativity Award
HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR 2007 !!!

To each and every one here on the forums, You are being recognized for your creativity, your vision, your insight, your kindness, your compassion, your zeal, your positive influence and for your valued opinions on this site.

You have won the - “Creativity Award for Artistic Excellence”!
This award is granted to exemplary and outstanding individuals that stand out from the rest and are positive with their contributions to our online community. Congratulations on a job well done!

Don't You Dare Give Up, Don't You Dare Give In...
BECAUSE It IS ALL Within YOU To Win!!!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 03:36:09 am by Eldon »

Offline Eldon

2006 AM Group Creativity Awards ---Off Topic Forum
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 08:27:35 pm »
2006 AM Group Creativity Award
HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR 2007 !!!

To each and every one , You are being recognized for your creativity, your vision, your insight, your kindness, your compassion, your zeal, your positive influence and for your valued opinions on this site.

You have won the - “Creativity Award for Artistic Excellence”!
This award is granted to exemplary and outstanding individuals that stand out from the rest and are positive with their contributions to our online community. Congratulations on a job well done!

Don't You Dare Give Up, Don't You Dare Give In...
BECAUSE It IS ALL Within YOU To Win!!!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 03:59:06 am by Eldon »

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
Re: 2006 AM Group Creativity Awards ---Off Topic Forum
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 09:07:31 pm »
My Eldon, you have been a busy boy and got those creative juices flowing..... ;)
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline Eldon

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 09:09:32 pm »
Yes, I AM Supporting You!

Hey Queen...

Oh Yes, my Queen...there is even MORE to come!

Don't You Dare Give Up... Don't You Dare Give In...
BECAUSE It IS ALL Within YOU to WIN!!!

Offline gerry

• Joined AM Feb 2003
Re: 2006 AM Group Creativity Awards -- Living With HIV
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 10:17:14 pm »
Eldon:

Not exactly sure what your motivations/intentions are for the title of this thread, but don't you think it's a bit insensitive to issue a "creativity award" to someone for starting a thread that's relating how his CD4 count has recently plummetted to dangerously low levels?

Gerry

Offline Eldon

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 10:23:03 pm »

Hey Gerry...

Yes, you are right. I should have looked for the next topic in line instead of the numbers aspect of it. The motive is to show appreciation to the ones who made these topics.

Offline gerry

• Joined AM Feb 2003
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2007, 01:59:45 am »

Yes, you are right. I should have looked for the next topic in line instead of the numbers aspect of it. The motive is to show appreciation to the ones who made these topics.

Then perhaps you should skip mentioning yourself as well as an "award"-recipient?  After all, you took it upon yourself to hand out the "award."  And showing your own appreciation toward yourself for creating the topic that you decided deserved an award seems somewhat self-serving, don't you think?  Just my opinion, really, and you can totally ignore it.

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2007, 02:10:20 am »
Then perhaps you should skip mentioning yourself as well as an "award"-recipient?  After all, you took it upon yourself to hand out the "award."  And showing your own appreciation toward yourself for creating the topic that you decided deserved an award seems somewhat self-serving, don't you think?  Just my opinion, really, and you can totally ignore it.

Bravo Gerry ! I think my antennai have risen about as high as their gonna go !! Perhaps Eldon just likes to see his name up on a page, and to see how many posts he can make. By the way eldon, its not about the number of post, or the number of topics.

I will usually avoid most of these threads, but this one ticked me off.

Ray

Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline cubbybear

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2007, 02:43:01 am »
Congrats you post'a'holics. ;)

Offline Cliff

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2007, 02:59:39 am »
I don't like this award.  I don't see how you can give someone an award for creativity, vision, insight, kindness, compassion, zeal and positive influence, yet determine the winner by the number of views/replies a topic gets.  That's like giving the Oscar to a movie, simply because it had the highest box office receipts.

In any event, my thread was a derivative of a thread initially started by Matt, so he should get the award, not me.

Cliff

P.S.- Sometimes I feel like we are being spammed.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2007, 03:14:40 am »

Just another worthless topic!  Garbage just piled on top of garbage!

Thomas

PS What I originally was about to post was much nastier, but I have resolutions to work on!

I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline Eldon

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2007, 03:18:46 am »

Hey Gerry...

Yes, you are correct. Your opinion has been well noted and the necessary adjustments have been made. I attest that this is NOT a self-serving effort. It is for ALL of us as a group. The next time I initiate a good intentional effort, I know who to come to and ask for their opinion (compliment), and that is you Gerry. No Pun Intended. (2) two minds in thought are better than (1) one in thought. What (1) one may not see the other one can, may or will see. That is a classic example of working together for the common good and I do not see any problem with that at all. Thanks again Gerry.

Hello Ray...

You are WRONG. It is NOT about me. ALL of my efforts is for ALL of us including yourself. However, I do appreciate you taking your time out to share your views on this topic.

Showing a little appreciation for the ones who do take their time out to be involved for the cause goes a long way my friend.

Hey Cubbybear...

Its not a posting contest here, its mainly an IDEA to extend some sort of appreciation to the ones who are involved and helping others.

Hey Cliff...

I do see your point as well and it has been well received and noted. What would be your suggestion as far as a better way to allocate and to extend the appreciation to others?

Also, I agree that Matty is very creative.

Feedback?

Offline Cliff

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2007, 03:29:45 am »
Eldon- I don't think showing appreciation is needed.  I see no need in singling out folks for awards in an HIV public forum.  We all give and receive, in varying amounts.  That's the point of a forum, the exchange of ideas.  It's not a contest.

Cliff

P.S.- I was referring to a different Matt.

P.P.S- Here's some additional feedback for you to consider (take it or leave it)....it's about the number of threads you start (especially in the living with forum).  You have 7 or 8 threads on the first page and most seem to be only vaguely related to HIV.  Given the high turnover of topics, some serious and thought-provoking topics are quickly being pushed off the front page and your threads aren't helping.  Can you at least consolidate your thoughts?

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2007, 03:37:08 am »
Eldon- I don't think showing appreciation is needed.  I see no need in singling out folks for awards in an HIV public forum.  We all give and receive, in varying amounts.  That's the point of a forum, the exchange of ideas.  It's not a contest.

Cliff

P.S.- I was referring to a different Matt.

P.P.S- Here's some additional feedback for you to consider (take it or leave it)....it's about the number of threads you start (especially in the living with forum).  You have 7 or 8 threads on the first page and most seem to be only vaguely related to HIV.  Given the high turnover of topics, some serious and thought-provoking topics are quickly being pushed off the front page and your threads aren't helping.  Can you at least consolidate your thoughts?

Well we now have a " Someone I care about has HIV"  forum, why can't we just make a " ALL FOR ELDON" forum...
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2007, 03:37:49 am »

Hello Ray...

You are WRONG. It is NOT about me. ALL of my efforts is for ALL of us including yourself. However, I do appreciate you taking your time out to share your views on this topic.

Sorry Eldon,

Bullshit I say !! I will just join the dozen or so and place you on ignore. You have nothing to offer me.

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline Eldon

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2007, 03:40:34 am »

Hey Cliff...

Thank you for taking your time out to point these things out. It has been well received and noted. You are right, it is not a contest. It is just my way of saying thanks to ALL who extend their support and effort here on the forum.

Feedback?

Offline gerry

• Joined AM Feb 2003
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2007, 03:43:12 am »
Yes, you are correct. Your opinion has been well noted and the necessary adjustments have been made. I attest that this is NOT a self-serving effort. It is for ALL of us as a group. The next time I initiate a good intentional effort, I know who to come to and ask for their opinion (compliment), and that is you Gerry. No Pun Intended. (2) two minds in thought are better than (1) one in thought. What (1) one may not see the other one can, may or will see. That is a classic example of working together for the common good and I do not see any problem with that at all. Thanks again Gerry.

Sorry, Eldon, but I don't really want to become your sounding board.  With the sheer number of threads that you initiate, the last thing I want to do is read each and every one of them.  So I am going to have to decline.  But thanks for the offer.

Offline Eldon

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2007, 03:46:18 am »

Hey Gerry...

Thanks tho.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2007, 08:17:02 am »
I don't like this award.  I don't see how you can give someone an award for creativity, vision, insight, kindness, compassion, zeal and positive influence, yet determine the winner by the number of views/replies a topic gets.  That's like giving the Oscar to a movie, simply because it had the highest box office receipts.

In any event, my thread was a derivative of a thread initially started by Matt, so he should get the award, not me.

Cliff

P.S.- Sometimes I feel like we are being spammed.

Cliff hit the nail on the head....I feel like I am being spammed. What was once just annoying appears to be crossing over into unhealthy.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 08:18:56 am by Dachshund »

Offline Tim Horn

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2007, 11:14:52 am »
Eldon:

After reading the many threads you've started, the sort of feedback you've been receiving from others, and the complaints we've received from members of the Forums, we (the moderators) would like for you to reflect a bit on why and what you post in the Forums.  Please know that this message from us to you isn't because you've broken any rules of the Forums -- you haven't.  It is based on a need to make things a little less convoluted and your involvement a lot more meaningful.

Eldon, in recent weeks you've started several quasi-spiritual posts in an attempt to shed light on the supportive nature of the Forums and the value of membership.  The problem is, you start a new thread every time you wish to raise this issue, rehashing what seem to be the same basic points over and over again.  We asked you to keep these "daily affirmations" in one thread, an idea you seemed to respect initially, but you haven't been doing this.   This, as Cliff suggests, is on a par with spamming the Forums. 

Something else we've noticed -- you tend to talk at people, not with people.  It seems as if you are preaching your ideas without communicating any sort of personal connection to your words.  And while you do frequently request "feedback," your "duly noted" responses to the feedback you receive tend to ring a bit hollow.  If you really are acting in the interest "for ALL of us as a group," it might be a good idea for you to really consider what numerous members of this group are asking of you and to stop assuming that you know precisely what this group needs.  Eldon, this is dogma... and many of us have enough of this in our lives already. 

One more thing -- on the occassions that you respond to the very specific questions and concerns of other members, you sometimes provide disconnected and vague messages or, even more troubling, hyperlinks to other threads/messages in the Forums that have very little or nothing to do with the original topic discussed.  These potentially lead to a lot of confusion.  Eldon, while it's clear than many members appreciate your desire to provide support and guidance regarding another member's questions or troubles, there's absolutely nothing wrong with letting others in the Forums -- who really do know where to find additional information on a particular subject -- do the responding to specific, medical-based messages.  Very often, knowing when not to say something is the greatest show of character. 

Eldon, what we're asking is that you seriously give thought to what it is you want to say and how you say it, knowing that your posts have the potential to cause a bit of confusion in the Forums.  As we've said before, you are more than welcome to participate in the Forums and to continue posting... but just as people are more likely to listen closely to a whisper than a shout, people are also more likely to read carefully chosen and cautiously executed words. 

I hope you'll give this some thought. 

Happy New Year,

Tim (and Ann, Andy, and Peter)       

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2007, 01:38:52 pm »
Hi Eldon,

I think Tim has eloquently stated what our concern is about your threads and your style, in particular the talking "at" instead of "with" others. And I include in that how you often thank each person in a manner which has an air of the presumptous -- not unlike a teacher parceling out commendations.

Some of the phrases which you repeat again and again, may personally be useful mantras for you in your life. When they are repeated again and again, and with new ones added on, they end up coming across as hollow cliches and not the impactful thoughts which I think you have in mind.

Along with beginning fewer new threads, I would just urge you to keep it simple, Eldon. Say what's in your heart and your head, trusting that what you have to say will be understood. 

Andy Velez

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2007, 04:27:32 pm »
A sort of McDonalds "Have a nice day" phrase then Andy?
NB. Any advice about HIV is given in addition to your own medical advice and not intended to replace it. You should never make clinical decisions based on what anyone says on the internet but rather check with your ID doctor first. Discussions from the internet are just that - Discussions. They may give you food for thought, but they should not direct you to do anything but fuel discussion.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2007, 04:30:37 pm »
Eldon,

Hi sweetie. I have been noticing some of your posts lately and the responses you have been getting. I think it is nice that you support others hon but your posts are getting a little long winded. I think you should shorten them quite a bit because I am finding when I read them, I tend to zone out at times. As far as the Award things goes, I'm not gonna touch that one but to say I see it is coming to bite you in the ass even though I think your intentions are meant to be good.

I thought about it awhile before posting, people have commented more nicely than the last time but I thought maybe if you heard it from me, that maybe you would take it into consideration. I would hate to see you get roasted again, honey...
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2007, 04:51:21 pm »
Um, Eldon, I left my comments on the other thread....I think it was the Awards one.....So I will not repeat...
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2007, 08:31:05 pm »
Who won? I am confused, do I have to get a tux? Is this going to be a formal affair?  Can we bring a date?  Who votes!!!!
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline Razorbill

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2007, 08:39:34 pm »
I thought it was being presented to all of us.  Sigh.  Lost again.

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2007, 08:48:15 pm »
Tim, EXCELLENT response.  I had noticed something ODD about Eldon's posts and have been reading them alot lately not being able to put my finger on it.

Eldon, listen to Andy, let it go from your heart.  Mantras are good as a base, not as a lifestyle.  At least thats what Ive found.  But then again im just as screwed up as most around here.

LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2007, 12:48:58 am »
Just noticed this is the Awards one, my bad...The other one.... ;D
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline DanielMark

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2007, 02:52:07 am »
I couldn't take the volume or content of Eldon's spam anymore. Therefore, he's now the first (and hopefully last) member I'll need to make invisible. I don’t feel good about it, but I wanted to be able to come here without wading through spam. So far, it’s making the new year actually new here.

Constructive note: any good editor will tell you, less is more. My two nickels.

Daniel
MEDS: REYATAZ & KIVEXA (SINCE AUG 2008)

MAY 2000 LAB RESULTS: CD4 678
VL STILL UNDETECTABLE

DIAGNOSED IN 1988

Offline Eldon

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2007, 04:37:26 am »

Hello Everyone...

Thank ALL of you for taking your time out to share your suggestions and/or concerns with me. ALL has been well received and noted.

What I have "learned" from the feedback of this topic is:

1. It is better to have a second opinion rather than your own. (2) two minds on the same thought is better than (1) one. Thanks again Gerry.

2. The forum is an excellent place to exchange ideas and learn from each other. Thanks again Cliff.

3. The consideration of consolidating my thoughts. Thanks again Cliff.

4. The clarification of WHY and WHAT is posted on the forums. Thanks Tim H.

5. To seek ways to make my involvement more meaningful. Thanks Tim H.

6.Tim or Andy: Please MERGE the "Virtual Suggestion Box" Threads into the "Inner Revelations" thread. It would be much appreciated. There was no intent on a spamming issue as each topic I feel deserves it own seprate thread to focus on the very nature of its creation.

7. To work on talking with instead of at an individual. There was no intent on my part for it to come accross that way. No Pun Intended.

8. Try not to be so over zealous in responding to certain medical-based messages.

9. To post with more clarity in my responses.

10. ALL has been taken into consideration and will be given thought. Thanks again to the Moderator Group.
11. Please accept my apologies to whomever has be offended by an mere effort to HELp others.

Hey Andy...

Sir, you hit the nail on the head with your statement. "Say what's in my heart and in my head, trusting that what I have to say would be understood by others" I could not ask for a better suggestion for my good intentions here. Please follow the link that I have provided below and I am hoping that this "Statement of Purpose" will clarify ALL of this.

For those who are browsing as a Guest and you are a registered member, you may want to read this as it will clarify ALL of this.

For A Clear Statement of Purpose:

Please Click HERE for the "Inner Revelations" Thread For Details

Offline Eldon

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2007, 04:49:54 am »
For those who are browsing as a Guest and you are a registered member, you may want to read this as it will clarify ALL of this.

For A Clear Statement of Purpose:

Please Click HERE for the "Inner Revelations" Thread For Details

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2007, 08:28:01 am »
Dearest Eldon,

I've been a keen supporter of yours for a while now. I admire your moxy kid. You should know that I'm not alone in this opinion. You and I have something in common. We're constant. We don't change, we remain true to ourselves. Something that can't be said for a large proportion of your critics.

Which, it would seem, is a large number of the people who post here in the forums.

Now doll, I don't want you to think that I endorse everything that you post in this place. I don't. To be blunt you, more often than not, you make me uncomfortable. There are times when I cringe after having read what you post here. You exhibit what can only be described as "prescription strength weird".

But that's part of your charm and, on balance, I like it.

Sweetpea, AIDSMEDS is often beset by bouts of hairpulling, nastiness and just plain bitchiness. This is the highschool cafeteria of internet forums. A beastly hierachy prevails.

You are not of that hierachy.

It often amuses me to read posts from people who lament the "nastiness" of some people yet in the next breath they take spiteful joy in ragging on you. You've never (as far as I can tell) started or participated in a flame war. You've only ever offered kindness and goodwill. True, your style is at times grating, but your intentions are noble and surely that's what this place is about.

Eldon, be sure that your supporters are legion and your detractors are notable only in their raucousness.

Fondly,

MtD
(Who offers Eldon a gwape)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2007, 10:19:23 am »
Eldon,

I merged your two award topics together because they both say the same thing now that you edited your original posts.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Eldon

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2007, 11:07:50 pm »

Hey Matty.The.Dammed...

It is good to hear from ya mate. I also hear every word that you have written loud and clear. Indeed you and I both have something in common. Consistancy.

As far as the critics, it is hard to determine where they are coming from due to the fact that they could be having a good or bad day.

I totally respect your views in this manner. So what you are saying is that the possiblity exists for a Food Fight? LOL! Incredible.

ALL advice given has been absorbed and noted. Much appreciated.

Hey Ann...

Thank You.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2007, 03:32:24 am »
As far as the critics, it is hard to determine where they are coming from due to the fact that they could be having a good or bad day.

Doll, whether they were having a good day or not -- it wouldn't matter. They're just being mean.

MtD

Offline swede_dish

• I feel like an angel baby wrapped in a candy cloud
    • My blog
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2007, 01:38:36 pm »
I never really had a problem with Eldon's posts. If I don't want to read them I don't. I can see where people would get thier knickers in a twist when posts that do deal a bit more with HIV get knocked out of veiwing range, and I'm pretty sure you've gotten the clue to condense, dear Eldon. Short and sweet and don't mind the meanies ;) (I have to learn to do that myself...!)
"I married a German. Every night I dress up as Poland and he invades me. "
-Bette Midler

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.