Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Vacuuming the Cat

<< < (3/4) > >>

GSOgymrat:
I learned this lesson the hard way. I was 8 years old and my mother was sick of the cat shedding all over the house. Despite my protests my mother had me hold the cat while she tried to vacuumed him. As she applied the Bactine and Band-aids I learned not to always trust my mother's brilliant ideas.

Christine:
We get a bunch of pet catalogs, and in one of them (don't remember which one) there was a brush like attachment that you can add to your vacum cleaner. I think it is a great idea if the animal doesn't mind the vacum. Three of my dogs hate the vacum, they run and hide, and our cocker spaniel could care less.
Christine

david25luvit:
Reminds me of when I took Ms Peepers to the groomers and tried to warn them about the blow dryer.  The girl took her out of my hands and told me to take off...that she and Ms Peepers were going to be good friends.  A couple of hours later when I came back to pick her up, they were bandaging the girl's arms and hands and both women flatly refused to get Ms Peepers out of their cage.  I felt terrible but I did warn her.  I tipped her an extra forty dollars for her "trouble"...but she told me on my way out..."Do not bring that cat back here".

allopathicholistic:

--- Quote from: david25luvit on July 14, 2006, 10:06:18 am ---she told me on my way out..."Do not bring that cat back here".

--- End quote ---

of course you won't bring Ms. Peepers back there - they traumatized your cat!! they didn't listen to your warning and you took the high road after all was said and done

david25luvit:
NO...Unfortunately Ms Peepers died seven months to the day that David did.  I often think of them sitting up there Ms Peepers in David's lap waiting for daddy to come home.  But Ms Peepers did have a nickname among groomers PSYCHO KITTY.  And I don't know why....she was always a perrrfffeect kitty with me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version