Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:03:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37639
  • Latest: Glassxj
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773168
  • Total Topics: 66331
  • Online Today: 335
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 256
Total: 256

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: infos  (Read 11433 times)

Offline maurier

infos
« on: September 14, 2006, 11:02:47 am »
Hopefully nobody get offended on this but anyways take a look at this video  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3383948315844437935

Offline RapidRod

Re: infos
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 11:39:49 am »
I don't know what your point is, by posting the above link. Do you have HIV?

Offline maurier

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 11:49:53 am »
Just tryng to find out if anyone has any information on this and if there could be some truth to it. Its a 1 hour and 50 minutes video did u even bothered to look at it cause you replyed pretty quicly?
Does it really matter if i have hiv or not? I fail to see your point.
I figured maybe some people in here would be interested in seeing this video
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 11:53:59 am by maurier »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 11:56:35 am »
maurier,

I don't have time to download and watch nearly two hours of some video. Why don't you just give us a summary and let us know what you are trying to ask us?

This is a forum for people who have hiv transmission and testing questions. It's not clear what you want from us and neither is it clear what the video is about. I don't make a habit of downloading any old thing from the internet - you never know what you might get.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline maurier

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 12:10:00 pm »
This is a video that doesnt need to be downloaded its off of google.com its a click and watch.
In 1990, an astounding discovery was reported at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in NYC by Drs. Kaali and Wyman, resulting in Patent No. 5,188,738 being issued in 1993 entitled "Alternating Current Supplied Electrically Conductive Method and System for Treatment of Blood and/or Other Body Fluids and/or Synthetic Fluids with Electric Forces.". Their research work involved an in vitro & in vivo human Blood Electrification process, which electronically sterilizes the blood, resulting in all known pathogens, including bacteria, viruses, parasites, and fungus, being completely eliminated! Their research had been anticipated 24 years earlier in 1973 with the research involved in Patent No. 3,753,886. Not surprisingly though, due to the stranglehold, that the Pharmaceutical Cartel has in the U.S., this revolutionary clinical data was almost totally suppressed. Other than a few News Articles such as the Science News: Mar. 30, `91 pg. 207, Longevity: Dec. `92/pg. 14, and Houston Post: Mar. 20, '91 /Sect. A-10, plus the Patent No. 5,188,738, there has been a complete BLACKOUT since then in the News Media about this powerfull medical thecnology.
Sorry i dont mean to be rude but this thread has 32 views on it already and i believe some are watching the video right now , if the video doesnt interest someone im not tryng to force anyone to watch it =)if soem dont want to see it maybe others would like to.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 12:17:28 pm by maurier »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 12:19:36 pm »
maurier,

I don't mean to be rude either, but this thread about some quack cure doesn't belong in the Am I Infected forum. I've moved it to Off Topic.

I suppose some might get a laugh out of it, but I've got better things to do with my time.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline maurier

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 12:19:46 pm »
This is a video that doesnt need to be downloaded its off of google.com its a click and watch.
In 1990, an astounding discovery was reported at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in NYC by Drs. Kaali and Wyman, resulting in Patent No. 5,188,738 being issued in 1993 entitled "Alternating Current Supplied Electrically Conductive Method and System for Treatment of Blood and/or Other Body Fluids and/or Synthetic Fluids with Electric Forces.". Their research work involved an in vitro & in vivo human Blood Electrification process, which electronically sterilizes the blood, resulting in all known pathogens, including bacteria, viruses, parasites, and fungus, being completely eliminated! Their research had been anticipated 24 years earlier in 1973 with the research involved in Patent No. 3,753,886. Not surprisingly though, due to the stranglehold, that the Pharmaceutical Cartel has in the U.S., this revolutionary clinical data was almost totally suppressed. Other than a few News Articles such as the Science News: Mar. 30, `91 pg. 207, Longevity: Dec. `92/pg. 14, and Houston Post: Mar. 20, '91 /Sect. A-10, plus the Patent No. 5,188,738, there has been a complete BLACKOUT since then in the News Media about this powerfull medical thecnology.
Sorry i dont mean to be rude but this thread has 32 views on it already and i believe some are watching the video right now , if the video doesnt interest someone im not tryng to force anyone to watch it =)if soem dont want to see it maybe others would like to.
I would have to be the lamest human being on the planet earth to come and make a post to download a virus on an hiv forum , give me a break =/

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 12:25:17 pm »
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline maurier

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2006, 12:37:22 pm »
maurier,

I don't mean to be rude either, but this thread about some quack cure doesn't belong in the Am I Infected forum. I've moved it to Off Topic.

I suppose some might get a laugh out of it, but I've got better things to do with my time.

Ann

Again did you look at the video? This was on the news about 2 weeks ago and it was a discovery made in a very famous medical univeristy.In the past many people have laughed at discoverys that prooved to be effective in the years to come . Remeber when someone sayd earth was round? and everybody laughed at him?
Im glad you got better things to do with your time and hope you get them all done , on the other hand you shouldnt suppose what other people might think of this video cause you are not other people and dont reppresent others in an way.You ovviously didnt even take the time to either look at the video or read the intro on the page on wich the video is located, but you where pretty quick to attack me by insinuating that i posted a virus for download lol???
How can you judge somethign if you didnt even see it?  Maybe your right and this is a bogus cure and maybe not who knows , i just read about it and figured it could interest some people in here that are willing to try different things, maybe my ingenuity could hurt someone but hey in life everything is worth a try.
Are you always this piised off Ann? I got a pretty bad life wich im nto gona sit here and describe and im probably PISSED 24/777777777 but i still try and show people the respect they deserver , now if you wish why dont you banne me and add that to the list of your things to do

Offline maurier

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2006, 12:39:11 pm »

Nice very mature and i bet you get away with this kind of posts all the times?

Offline jack

• fomerly the loser known as Jake
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2006, 12:39:18 pm »
This is the cure that George Bush and Big Pharma teamed up to keep up the market. Makes sense. W wants to kill all gays and pharma wants big profits.

Offline maurier

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2006, 12:42:26 pm »
I wouldnt of post this if i didnt think there could of been some truth to it, this guy is asking for nothing , there are no money involved behind this.
He is just doing it to help people , maybe he is wrong but why not take a look at it what better things could you possibly have to do?? that you cant take like 20 minutes to just look at this for the sake of just looking ??????????????????????????

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2006, 12:44:05 pm »
Just tryng to find out if anyone has any information on this and if there could be some truth to it. Its a 1 hour and 50 minutes video did u even bothered to look at it cause you replyed pretty quicly?
Does it really matter if i have hiv or not? I fail to see your point.
I figured maybe some people in here would be interested in seeing this video

Yes it does matter if you have HIV or not...this is a forum for people with HIV. Are you Hiv positive...yes or no?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2006, 12:53:50 pm »
maurier,

I'm not pissed off. Sorry, you don't have that kind of power over me.

I could have (should have?) just deleted this thread instead of moving it, so if you're trying to accuse me of censorship or whatever, try again.

Whatever.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline maurier

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2006, 12:55:33 pm »
I cannot see how does it matter if i am hiv or not ? i posted this in the forum that use to be called afraid of having hiv or soemthign liek that , i never would post or have posted this  in the living with hiv forum i have more common sense then that.
Do i have to be HIV positive in order to look up about hiv and being interested in a possible cure for it???? Do i have to be HIV positive in order to care for other people?????

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2006, 01:07:11 pm »
Yes and they done electric shock back in history more so than is done today because it done more injury than help. They use to do lumpectomies, which is now history. They use to do bleedings and it led to death. Just because some one comes up with a theory doesn't mean that it will work or be useful.

Offline maurier

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2006, 01:16:39 pm »
I dont think this charges are that powerfull to be considred electrick shock and i think that this guys are actually on the right path to a break thru in medical history. It will probably take years to develop this but i think the ideas are there. I have an uncle with cancer and the chemioterapy they give him his destroyng the guy and on top of that all the surgery they doing to him. its not like we have a good safe and harmless cure for cancer out there. My cousin wich died of leukemia , he didnt die from leukemia but he had developed a fungus on his lungs cause by the extended chemioterapy they dont on the poor guy and eventually killed him from respiratory problems cause by the chemio it self.

Offline maurier

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2006, 01:17:26 pm »
I dont think this charges are that powerfull to be considred electrick shock and i think that this guys are actually on the right path to a break thru in medical history. It will probably take years to develop this but i think the ideas are there. I have an uncle with cancer and the chemioterapy they give him his destroyng the guy and on top of that all the surgery they doing to him. its not like we have a good safe and harmless cure for cancer out there. My cousin wich died of leukemia , he didnt die from leukemia but he had developed a fungus on his lungs cause by the extended chemioterapy they done on the poor guy and eventually killed him from respiratory problems cause by the chemio it self.

Offline maurier

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2006, 01:24:30 pm »
This guy claims to have saved lots of people with this method . why not look into it? why judge him when really none of us are medical experts or scientists?
If he is bogus then it will coem out with research. But we cant just turn a blind eye on everything that doesnt have medical approval or fda consent on it.I can in a way (living with someone that is sick) understand how hard it is to give your self false hopes on a cure that might not work and instead bring you down even more , but heck ill try anything i can for the people i love in the hope to safe them.
Like for example this guy claims that garlic is extremely bad for a person ,i always hear peopel sayng garlic can prevent cancer and its really good lol. Ok lets look into this , i will when i get back home from work , he actually sayd that if you inject garlic in the blood it could kill you? can there be any truth to this?
One thing i know for sure garlic is a natural disinfectant(if i spelled it right )and it can be used to kill bacteria and stuff

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2006, 01:26:06 pm »
Okay, you just go yourself and volunteer to have it done to you. Chemo is not unlike what we have. It's not HIV or AIDS that kills us, it's the OIs that kill us.

Offline maurier

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2006, 01:35:03 pm »
You know that recently FDA has approved a new kind of chemo ont he market? In europe its called femora or femara if i remeber correctly. This chemo comes in the form of pills and its like 45 percent less toxic then the previous one and its taken orally and you ahve to take it for the rest of your life or until cancer takes the best of you. I have someone living with me that takes this pills wich cost 140 euro per refill that is about 250$.It really makes you wonder.
A friend of our family was diagnosed 10 years ago with lung cancer the doctor that visited him told him that he had a few years to live , he hasnt doen the surgery to remove the cancer and 10 years later he is still there and well.I knwo sounds strange but i swear on my own life its the truth. I have a hard time believing everything a doctor says, or taking everythign a doctor says .

Offline maurier

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2006, 01:36:36 pm »
You know that recently FDA has approved a new kind of chemo ont he market? In europe its called femora or femara if i remeber correctly. This chemo comes in the form of pills and its like 45 percent less toxic then the previous one and its taken orally and you ahve to take it for the rest of your life or until cancer takes the best of you. I have someone living with me that takes this pills wich cost 140 euro per refill that is about 250$.It really makes you wonder.
A friend of our family was diagnosed 10 years ago with lung cancer the doctor that visited him told him that he had a few years to live , he hasnt doen the surgery to remove the cancer and 10 years later he is still there and well.I knwo sounds strange but i swear on my own life its the truth. I have a hard time believing everything a doctor says, or taking everythign a doctor says .
To tell you the truth if i had cancer i think i would try that for maybe a month and see what happens,call me crazy but i think i would . Of course i cant really say for sure cause im not in that position so i cant judge , but i really think i would try it.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2006, 01:52:53 pm »
Hopefully nobody get offended on this but anyways take a look at this video 
You knew when you posted this that you might not get the best reception. Why act so surprised?

Hal darlin, folks don't have to be positive to post in the Off Topic forum. Here and Am I are the only forums open to all - within reason anyway. Let this guy have his fun saving all us doomed pozzies and he'll likely be on his way when he gets bored. ~sigh~ He doesn't know one of the other moderators was considering a bin and ban job on this one. Stupid me had to come over all diplomatic an' shit.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2006, 01:55:42 pm »
Oh I know the rules...I was just curious.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2006, 02:02:10 pm »
Curiosity killed the cat - or was it the dachshund? I forget.  ::)

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2006, 02:07:44 pm »
Curiosity killed the cat - or was it the dachshund? I forget.  ::)

Obey the wiener :o

Offline Basquo

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2006, 02:16:33 pm »
This was tried years ago and never caught on because it didn't work...today we know that viral DNA hides in reservoirs such as the dormant t cells that may not be activated for decades.  This treatment, if it's the same as what I read about maybe a decade ago, can't reach those reservoirs.

Offline swede_dish

• I feel like an angel baby wrapped in a candy cloud
    • My blog
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2006, 03:15:33 pm »
This was tried years ago and never caught on because it didn't work...today we know that viral DNA hides in reservoirs such as the dormant t cells that may not be activated for decades.  This treatment, if it's the same as what I read about maybe a decade ago, can't reach those reservoirs.

That's what I was thinking.
"I married a German. Every night I dress up as Poland and he invades me. "
-Bette Midler

Offline clarke

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2006, 03:54:38 pm »
Why is "he" here anyhow?  And what is "he" really looking to accomplish? :P

Offline swede_dish

• I feel like an angel baby wrapped in a candy cloud
    • My blog
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2006, 03:57:27 pm »
who knows.
"I married a German. Every night I dress up as Poland and he invades me. "
-Bette Midler

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2006, 04:17:22 pm »
Come on baby, this TOTALLY should work!

CLEAR!

LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline DingoBoi

• Bailey's Infected Cream™ Served since 2004
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2006, 05:00:09 pm »

Obey the wiener :o

last time i did that i got aids.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2006, 05:58:28 pm »
last time i did that i got aids.

Or a good time in Montreal? ;D

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.