Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:52:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 441
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 356
Total: 357

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: The Quit Smoking Thread  (Read 83396 times)

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
Re: The Quit Smoking Thread
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2014, 07:50:50 am »
Will you wear a tight little cheerleader outfit ? I want Pom Pom's too . Of course it will have to be filmed and uploaded to Utube to inspire others .

Perhaps -- but, NO -- I will not go anywhere near your bearskin rug!!!!

M

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2014, 08:22:38 am »
Perhaps -- but, NO -- I will not go anywhere near your bearskin rug!!!!

M

Spoilsport!
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2014, 02:48:40 pm »
I am beyond pleased to report, that I have cut my cigarette consumption by 60%.  I am using my e-cig as much as possible and I think I am beginning to lose the "taste" for a real cigarette.  I really pay attention now, to how I feel before and after I smoke, regardless of the source.  I do not seem to enjoy a real cig as much anymore, so if I can break myself of the real ones, I think I have a much better chance of remaining quit.

If I can offer any advice, it would be to really think about your smoking, each and every time you reach for one.  I smoke now, totally conscious of what I am doing, rather than just lighting another one.  It seems to be making a difference for me.

Whatever you do, do not "quit" quitting.

Joe

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2014, 05:51:31 am »
The first thing I thought off when a hint off improvement occurred with the pneumonia was God I want a smoke , hooked up to oxygen , antibiotic's , saline , and a bag I never did find out about , all I wanted was to roll a lovely fat cig get a double espresso and watch the world go by.

Fortunately I only had the strength to think this , often .

However I am not back on them due to what should receive the Noble prize for something e-ciggies , I keep a mental picture off me at my illest lighting a ciggle doubling up with coughing while all the Doc ,s /nurse,s /medics,s / ward staff silently walk past me with Pity emanating from every pore off there body.

I smoked industrial strength grass for a very long time starting with one with Breccy coffee and I gave that up , no trouble . Well a bit and  I do jump off the wagon every now and then but its now 4 years so I reckon I have done it.

But baccy I gave up for 2 years and every day yearned for one , that whats great about the e-ciggie when the yearning stays a couple off puffs and sorted.

It,s a grand relief , plus I get them posted ,

Good luck everyone please note none off the above should be seen as an endorsement till I get money for it.

mhtv
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2014, 05:51:43 pm »
Its been over 48 hours since I smoked a cigarette ... cold turkey . I was smoking almost 2 packs a day and stopping abruptly has left me light headed and ... cranky as a hornet . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline mitch777

« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2014, 05:59:05 pm »
Its been over 48 hours since I smoked a cigarette ... cold turkey . I was smoking almost 2 packs a day and stopping abruptly has left me light headed and ... cranky as a hornet .

Stay away from me! I got hornet spray!

I'm cranky as a hornet too. Should I spray myself? ???
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 06:01:29 pm by mitch777 »
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2014, 06:01:45 pm »
Stay away from me! I got hornet spray!

I left the forum to the other mods yesterday because of my ill temper but I feel a bit more composed today . I just wish I would get over this dizzy feeling .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mitch777

« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2014, 06:05:04 pm »
I left the forum to the other mods yesterday because of my ill temper but I feel a bit more composed today . I just wish I would get over this dizzy feeling .

Wish I could help but my dizzy brain has become the norm. Have you tried standing on your head?

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2014, 06:09:19 pm »
Wish I could help but my dizzy brain has become the norm. Have you tried standing on your head?

I just bought an inversion table so yep, I have been upside down allot lately .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mitch777

« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2014, 06:10:55 pm »
I just bought an inversion table so yep, I have been upside down allot lately .
Maybe that's the problem.  :)

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2014, 08:53:38 pm »

It will get better each day -- When Sid quit cold turkey his response to anyone who noticed his "bitchiness" way -- "Don't take it personally, I'm not mad at you, I simply hate the world right now."

I -- for whatever reason - never got cranky (seriously) -- not sure how -- perhaps the hypnotist made a suggestion of being jovial.   ;D

I am here cheering you on -- whether you are bitch or not!!!

Hugs,
Mike

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2014, 09:45:55 pm »
My best friend and roommate starting smoking again this weekend, after quitting for about 4 months.  He had been looking for an excuse.  He claimed he gained so much weight.  Well, he did.  However, even before quitting, he was putting away the food and especially sugary foods.  He also blames stress with his boyfriend.  I told him he was already ordering two of everything and putting away the sweets, even before he quit.  He remembers it differently. 

He is respiratory therapist.  So, he's off to work tonight to give COPD patients their breathing treatments. 

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2014, 09:54:24 pm »

Jeff CONGRATS! Im very proud of you! Keep up the good work, it will get easier.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2014, 11:27:57 pm »
Congrats Jeff! 

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2014, 05:04:47 am »
Thanks for the support everyone, I'm much better today . I was already cranky last night and then on top of that I began a new medication for diabetes called INVOKANA  (canagliflozin) .

I had a negative reaction to it and don't really want to try it again but my docs spent allot of time getting me a prior approval so I owe it to them to try again ... 30 pills cost $1800 dollars and I hate to ditch them .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2014, 09:09:57 am »
except that you are awake at 5AM
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2014, 09:21:07 am »
Thanks for the support everyone, I'm much better today . I was already cranky last night and then on top of that I began a new medication for diabetes called INVOKANA  (canagliflozin) .

I had a negative reaction to it and don't really want to try it again but my docs spent allot of time getting me a prior approval so I owe it to them to try again ... 30 pills cost $1800 dollars and I hate to ditch them .

except that you are awake at 5AM

It was the INVOKANA messing with his sleep, not the lack of bacci. I checked in on him on skype cuz I was worried about him. He's napping now, so SHHHSsshhhhsssss

Oh, and he was up at three.

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2014, 01:43:46 pm »
It was the INVOKANA messing with his sleep, not the lack of bacci. I checked in on him on skype cuz I was worried about him. He's napping now, so SHHHSsshhhhsssss

Oh, and he was up at three.

You never skype me, what am I chopped liver?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2014, 03:13:27 pm »
You never skype me, what am I chopped liver?

Can't skype you if I don't know your skype thingy.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2014, 04:00:15 pm »

Aww man, I forgot to quit.
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2014, 10:41:51 am »
Heathrow now has a luxurious vapor lounge in Terminal 4...

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2014, 05:52:07 pm »
Heathrow now has a luxurious vapor lounge in Terminal 4...

I've seen a lot of people vaping lately.

I always loved Atlanta-Hartsfield when I was smoking. They had these big smoking rooms all throughout the airport. They made it easy for smokers. 
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2014, 06:15:55 pm »
I remember being shocked that folks smoked in supermarkets when I went to college in Richmond. I don't think that was ever allowed in the comfy confines of Loudoun county.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2014, 06:33:19 pm »
I don't think that was ever allowed in the comfy confines of Loudoun county.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2014, 07:28:33 pm »
I've seen a lot of people vaping lately.

I never expected that nicotine vapor alone, could get me off of regular cigarettes, but here I am, only smoking 5 real ones, if that daily.  I really think this is going to do the trick and the difference in my health is nothing short of remarkable.  No more wheezing or coughing and I even have to be careful if I smoke anything else, so as to not blow my lungs out.  I also smoke a vanilla flavor and I am hoping that will help me to stop vaping after I quite the real ones for good.

Joe

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2014, 12:19:00 am »
I remember being shocked that folks smoked in supermarkets when I went to college in Richmond. I don't think that was ever allowed in the comfy confines of Loudoun county.

I remember my mom smoking while shopping-- probably up until 1985.  When I started high school in 1990, they still allowed teachers to smoke in the teachers lounge.  You could smell it rolling out the door.  They moved them to the basement and then finally banned it.  Right before I started high school, they even had a smoking area outside for students.  I am not sure whether it was sanctioned, or they just looked the other way.  But, age 16 was the age to buy them at that point.  They banned students smoking on campus, the year before I got there.  We were allowed to leave campus for lunch.  So, the Taco Bell was so cloudy with smoke, that I couldn't see my burrito. 

Offline Theyer

« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2014, 06:54:48 am »
I never expected that nicotine vapor alone, could get me off of regular cigarettes, but here I am, only smoking 5 real ones, if that daily.  I really think this is going to do the trick and the difference in my health is nothing short of remarkable.  No more wheezing or coughing and I even have to be careful if I smoke anything else, so as to not blow my lungs out.  I also smoke a vanilla flavor and I am hoping that will help me to stop vaping after I quite the real ones for good.

Joe

I am so pleased with my e-ciggies I could swing an interview for a salesmans job with them , had no real ciggies since Dec Hospital admission and un like past attempts at giving up I am confident with this I will give up the ciggs but keep the gorgeous nicotine.

My give up history includes a period off 2 .5 years and every day off that time I wanted a ciggie , I would always stand with smokers hopefull off some secondary benefits.

I am hopeful that they will adapt them for grass/hash , as lugging around a vaporizer is a tad desperate looking .
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Theyer

« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2014, 07:00:42 am »
How is it going Jeff ?

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2014, 08:19:51 am »
So Theyer and Joe -- just to be clear you are both now vape-ing with tobacco instead of smoking any cigarettes, or are you doing a combination of both while tapering off the cigarettes?

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2014, 04:23:08 pm »
So Theyer and Joe -- just to be clear you are both now vape-ing with tobacco instead of smoking any cigarettes, or are you doing a combination of both while tapering off the cigarettes?

Hey P.,

I'm still smoking cigarettes, but I'm down to maybe 5 or so a day.  I chose vanilla flavoured nicotine to get away from the nicotine "taste", hoping it will allow me to stop vaping, once I quit the real ones for good.  So far, so good and I notice that my mouth doesn't get that horrible taste anymore, nor does it dry out so quickly and my breath no longer smells like an ashtray.

Joe

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2014, 05:50:54 pm »
News just hitting today that smoking is linked to 13 types of cancer as well as diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis.

So--hurray for quitting, heh?

Found a fresh link. http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/17/health/surgeon-general-report/
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 05:53:59 pm by emeraldize »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2014, 07:32:24 pm »
Hey P.,

I'm still smoking cigarettes, but I'm down to maybe 5 or so a day.  I chose vanilla flavoured nicotine to get away from the nicotine "taste", hoping it will allow me to stop vaping, once I quit the real ones for good.  So far, so good and I notice that my mouth doesn't get that horrible taste anymore, nor does it dry out so quickly and my breath no longer smells like an ashtray.

Joe

Congrats to you too Joe!!! YOU CAN DO IT!

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2014, 07:44:53 pm »

I bought one of those E-cigs today.  I managed to figure out how to operate it without reading the directions.   
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2014, 03:42:06 pm »
I have been without a cigarette now for 12 hours.  I'm wearing 1/2 a patch since I smoked 1/2 a pack a day.  I also have an e-cig that a friend gave me when I went to Vegas a couple months ago, that is vanilla flavored.  I've barely used that, I've been keeping myself busy doing other things.

Hopefully this will work.  I made myself only smoke 3 yesterday, leaving the last one for this morning.  The tobacco store is not that distant, but I really want to be successful with this!
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2014, 03:59:10 pm »
I have been without a cigarette now for 12 hours.  I'm wearing 1/2 a patch since I smoked 1/2 a pack a day.  I also have an e-cig that a friend gave me when I went to Vegas a couple months ago, that is vanilla flavored.  I've barely used that, I've been keeping myself busy doing other things.

Hopefully this will work.  I made myself only smoke 3 yesterday, leaving the last one for this morning.  The tobacco store is not that distant, but I really want to be successful with this!

Best of luck Betty ! I know you can do it .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2014, 06:38:50 pm »

DO IT BETTY! dont give in!  :-*
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Growler

« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2014, 05:21:03 am »
Be careful if you drink cranberry juice to speed up the nicotine withdrawal (some quit websites recommend it). I ended up in hospital last week with low platelets which they attributed to a rare reaction to cranberry juice (I'd been drinking it daily).
Also if  you're quitting just be mindful your CD4 count might be affected. My CD4 count when smoking was  458. After quitting I've dropped to 320.
Cheers
Growler
“If loving someone is putting them in a straitjacket and kicking them down a flight of stairs, then yes, I have loved a few people.”

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2014, 06:56:46 pm »
Thanks for the info, Growler.

It's been over 24 hours since I had a cigarette.  When I got off work today and came home to sit down and breathe for a moment, I desperately wanted one.  But, I took a couple puffs off my e-cig, and that was it.  Still no cigarettes. 

Gotta be honest, I MISS MY NEWPORTS!  But, I don't want to start again, I'm hanging tough for now.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2014, 07:10:22 pm »

But, I don't want to start again, I'm hanging tough for now.

;)
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2014, 07:14:39 pm »
Gotta be honest, I MISS MY NEWPORTS!  But, I don't want to start again, I'm hanging tough for now.

Keep on vaping Betty.  If you can get past a few days without a real cigarette, they should start to taste awful, when compared to the vapor.  At least that is how it is working for me.

Joe

Offline Theyer

« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2014, 05:04:00 pm »
I am vaping for England Betty dear , and tobacco has not entered my lungs since 14 Dec , however according to the e-ciggie manufacturers I now have a 40 a day habit , With your strength focused Betty , well look out any mountains in the area.

Love
m

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2014, 05:45:25 pm »
Thanks for the support, it means a lot.  Still not smoking, this makes day 3.  Tomorrow will be a bit challenging since it is payday.  Got to get my mind on other things....

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2014, 10:17:26 am »
I have backslid and sinned against my lungs but the lord laid it on my heart to go here this afternoon . http://www.vulcanvape.com/about/

I have never liked the idea of exchanging my smoking addiction to a vaping addiction but I have failed on my sincere efforts to stop smoking . I have tried for 10 years now to break my addiction to nicotine without success and it really upsets me that I cant seem to stop even though I am doing myself so much harm . I have damaged my lungs now to the point that I will never fully recover . 

People who know me well are aware that once my mind is set I can move mountains but stopping smoking has been the one thing I cant seem to succeed at so I am going to try vaping again and see if it helps, I really do not know of any other option I have left at this point . I have tried it before and I got a rash once and every time I took a puff it made me go into a fit of coughing . The store I'm going to this afternoon has products to try so maybe I can find something that works without shelling out $80 for something useless again . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2014, 10:30:18 am »
I have backslid and sinned against my lungs but the lord laid it on my heart to go here this afternoon . http://www.vulcanvape.com/about/

I have never liked the idea of exchanging my smoking addiction to a vaping addiction but I have failed on my sincere efforts to stop smoking . I have tried for 10 years now to break my addiction to nicotine without success and it really upsets me that I cant seem to stop even though I am doing myself so much harm . I have damaged my lungs now to the point that I will never fully recover . 

People who know me well are aware that once my mind is set I can move mountains but stopping smoking has been the one thing I cant seem to succeed at so I am going to try vaping again and see if it helps, I really do not know of any other option I have left at this point . I have tried it before and I got a rash once and every time I took a puff it made me go into a fit of coughing . The store I'm going to this afternoon has products to try so maybe I can find something that works without shelling out $80 for something useless again .

Never give up Jeff. Relapse is frequently part of the end game of quitting. Dont be too hard on yourself...you are trying and that's all that matters. As far as your lungs being permanently damages, yes to some extent but there is always some benefit to quitting. My Mother quit when she was diagnosed with lung cancer, after 50 years of heavy heavy smoking. a mere few weeks after she quit her breathing cleared up a bit(even with lung cancer!) and she stopped hacking! she actually felt a bit BETTER.

Never give up!
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2014, 10:43:43 am »
Thanks Willy . One thing is certain and that is I wont give up .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2014, 11:34:54 am »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #96 on: January 24, 2014, 12:14:59 pm »
Thanks Willy . One thing is certain and that is I wont give up .

Good, I'd hate to have to post this...

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #97 on: January 24, 2014, 12:19:12 pm »
I'm doing my whore bath in in the sink in just a minute to go to the vape shop . Then its back home with Chinese take out and finish my Breaking Bad marathon .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Theyer

« Reply #98 on: January 24, 2014, 12:42:08 pm »

No Tabac since 14 DEC just vapping ,

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #99 on: January 24, 2014, 02:17:17 pm »
I just got my vap thingy and we will see .

Phil ... how are you coming along with your plans to quit ?
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.