Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:08:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37612
  • Latest: testABC
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 273
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 193
Total: 195

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Republican Senator busted in men's room at airport  (Read 175426 times)

Offline buca45

Re: Republican Senator busted in men's room at airport
« Reply #150 on: August 31, 2007, 09:19:59 am »
so basically what I am getting from this back and forth (good arguments on both sides) is that:
The police who is doing his job after repeated complaints of activity in this bathroom, is getting blamed and every word he said is now coming under fire. Only on 'somewhat gay' forums would the fact that he is or isn't hot be relevant as to what his job was and how he performed it. Although I did laugh when I read these types of comments, I thought to myself, only us gay men would think this.
 There was no entrapment whatsoever in this case, only a cop playing along with the way the cruising game is played. That said, why did the Senator not get the idea that there was no action to be had there when he didnt see the cop jerking off in his stall when he was peeking through the partition crack. IMO, if he decided to carry it on after that indication, he was just begging to be arrested!!

IMO, and as I've said above, the method and actions that the Senator used is in fact the protocol established by those of us who do cruise bathrooms for sex. The cop making the arrests states that he knew what he was doing and knew exactly what the Sen was looking for. In him telling the Sen that he expected more from him, that people voted for him, and that the whole thing was embarrassing was appropriate. Although I have luckily never been arrested, I had a couple of friends who have been in this type of situation. During and after their arrests, the cops involved ( one cop was attired in a purple football jersey, daisy dukes and construction boots) continually harassed my friends with questions such as "Do you have AIDS yet or do you have it and want to pass it on to the str8 guys you suck off?"  "Would you like it if I were to take my cock out and piss on you two?"......so considering the mild reprimand the Sen got, he has nothing to complain about. Humiliation during these arrests are common as it is their belief if they are humiliated, their actions will cease.

MD, so what you are saying then is that even though he is guilty of seeking sex in a bathroom, if he pled guilty and got away with keeping it out of the media all, would have been OK? I agree with the cop here, we do expect more out of our elected officials and yes, it is embarrassing not only for him, but for his family as well. Well guess what, if you are an anti gay, heterosexual identified, elected official who gets arrested for propositioning an undercover officer for sex, you deserve to have your story told and to get all the publicity you desire to have keep hidden. Does he deserve to lose his career? Yes but not based solely for cruising for sex but rather that he was hypocritical throughout his entire political career.

I don't care if the man is a republican or a democrat, once you decide to take this risk, you put it all on the line. For him to backtrack now and attempt to lie his way out of it is getting ridiculous!! The one thing that I am concerned about now is that this incident is going to add more fire to the anti gay sentiments felt around the country and we will see, in the upcoming months, many gay men bashed by ignorant redneck hicks who will now be downing their 12 pack of Pabst blue ribbon and staking out every public restroom they can think of. It only gives conservatives more ammo to use against us as we seek to capture the rights due us.

One thing more that I wanted to add...as I've outed myself earlier as one who has practiced this outlet many times before, I can tell you 95% of those who I hooked up with had wedding rings on their fingers and I'm sure a wallet full of photos of their wives and children.
Over the past few days, I have been surprised and happy that the whole issue isn't being described as a thing that only perverted homosexuals do, but rather it is a problem that heterosexual men have.
It is not often that we can trust what the MSM has to offer, but in this case, for once they have their background facts right.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 09:30:25 am by buca45 »
"Love and Laughter and Happiness Ever After"

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #151 on: August 31, 2007, 09:22:55 am »
One thing more that I wanted to add...as I've outed myself earlier as one

Just so long as you're not a Republican. :)

MtD

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #152 on: August 31, 2007, 09:29:45 am »
Forget he's a Senator....forget he plead guilty.  In a public restroom if tapping someone's foot in the next stall or even running your hand at the bottom of the
stall wall can be considered a CRIME....then we're all in trouble.  I can't help but wonder if crime in Minnesota is so non-existent that they have to stake out public
restrooms for POSSIBLE lewd behavior to pay the salaries of undercover cops.  I dare say many if not all guys have at one time or another been approached in
a public restroom for sex....Am I the only one who thinks its entrapment to post an (good looking) undercover cop in a public restroom to arrest guys for making
overt gestures?  If you ask me...it sounds like a racket.  A big money maker for sure.  What do you think?

As far as the Senator is concerned..... I don't think there's any doubt what he was looking for!  Karma can be a MF!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 09:37:28 am by david25luvit »
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline buca45

« Reply #153 on: August 31, 2007, 09:41:47 am »
Forget he's a Senator....forget he plead guilty.  In a public restroom if tapping someone's foot in the next stall or even running your hand at the bottom of the
stall wall can be considered a CRIME....then we're all in trouble.  I can't help but wonder if crime in Idaho is so non-existent that they have to stake out public
restrooms for POSSIBLE lewd behavior to pay the salaries of undercover cops.  I dare say many if not all guys have at one time or another been approached in
a public restroom for sex....Am I the only one who thinks its entrapment to post an (good looking) undercover cop in a public restroom to arrest guys for making
overt gestures?  If you ask me...it sounds like a racket.  A big money maker for sure.  What do you think?

As far as the Senator is concerned..... I don't think there's any doubt what he was looking for!  Karma can be a MF!

NO, it is not a crime to do as you describe just the same as it is not a crime for a john to drive the streets, turning around to pass by the hooker to clarify she is interested. This is the way the desire to have sex is communicated between interested parties. The fact that these actions result in sex, is for now, a crime.
We are not in trouble if we go to the bathroom, relieve ourselves, wash our hands (hopefully) and leave the premises. Only those interested in the possibility of sex and make this desire known are in trouble.
Although the arrest was made in Minnesota and not in Idaho in this specific case, this method to arrest men is used throughout the country.
LOL according to many of my straight friends, they have never been overtly been offered sex in a restroom anywhere.....and no, it is not entrapment as long as the person seeking sex plays along with the game.
As far as it being a money maker? I dont think that is the reason the stings are done. As many times as I have engaged in it and enjoyed the risk in doing so, it is still a perversion and one that isnt exclusive to gay men only. As a matter of fact, the majority of those arrested in such a manner are straight.
I do agree, there is no mistaking what the senators intentions were. He wanted it and he wanted it enough that he was willing to risk his career over it.

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #154 on: August 31, 2007, 10:17:31 am »
And Buca...What if you're taking a dump and happened by chance to "touch" someone's foot or grabbed the stall for one reason or another...
should you be arrested?  Don't kid yourself.  Stings like this are money makers....they depend on guys "wanting to make it go away" plead guilty
and PAY THE FINE.  When busting a hooker....don't they usually wait until the transaction has being verbalized and a request for money made?
Arresting someone for making a gesture is outrageous....no matter what state or country you're in.  That's what I'm saying!
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline northernguy

« Reply #155 on: August 31, 2007, 11:10:24 am »
Northernguy, I stated what he was arrested for LEWD behaviour... I did not go into DETAILS as to his actions... nor did the media... but, I am sure I can imagine what possibly happened... why not check out the official police report? ...

I have read all this that was reported in the media, and there is no mention of sexual conduct, willy-waving etc.  Just a lot of toe tapping and waving your hand under the stall divider.  As David points out thats not sex.  Even if the cops here were to waste their time with this kind of sting, it wouldn't stand up in a Canadian court.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 11:24:53 am by northernguy »
Apr 28/06 cd4 600 vl 10,600 cd% 25
Nov 8/09 cd4 510 vl 49,5000 cd% 16
Jan 16/10 cd4 660 vl 54,309 cd% 16
Feb 17/10 Started Atripla
Mar 7/10 cd4 710 vl 1,076 cd% 21
Apr 18/10 cd4 920 vl 268 cd% 28
Jun 19/10 cd4 450 vl 60 cd% 25
Aug 15/10 cd4 680 vl 205 cd% 27
Apr 3/11 cd4 780 vl <40 cd% 30
Jul 17/11 cd4 960 vl <40 cd%33
April 15/12 cd4 1,010 vl <40 cd% 39
April 20/12 Switched to Viramune + Truvada
Aug 2/12 cd4 1040, vl <40, cd% 38
Oct 19 cd4 1,110 vl <40 cd% 41

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #156 on: August 31, 2007, 11:53:39 am »
Only on 'somewhat gay' forums would the fact that he is or isn't hot be relevant as to what his job was and how he performed it. Although I did laugh when I read these types of comments, I thought to myself, only us gay men would think this.

I'm sorry, but I'm always shocked at these semi-self loathing comments from people.  If the cop had been a good looking woman and we were straight men on a NASCAR forum could you kindly please tell me what the reaction would have been?

This gets a major "Barbara please" from me.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Iggy

« Reply #157 on: August 31, 2007, 12:02:06 pm »
I'm sorry, but I'm always shocked at these semi-self loathing comments from people.  If the cop had been a good looking woman and we were straight men on a NASCAR forum could you kindly please tell me what the reaction would have been?

This gets a major "Barbara please" from me.

I believe the reaction would have been to ask what the straight man  was doing in the ladies bathroom to begin with

Offline buca45

« Reply #158 on: August 31, 2007, 01:54:53 pm »
lol iggy!!

as far as semi self loathing from me.....nah not happening.
the incident i brought up was just one of many ive heard before....do i laugh, yes because i think its funny and yes, i think its true.

one of the greatest examples i can remember lately was two years ago when katrina was gettingready to barrel through NO. I was on gay.com NO room reading how the storms were getting worse and people were asking what to do and wishing each other the best. every five minutes or so, a guy would chime in to say "turn to CNN right now, Rob Marciano is on and he is soooo cute getting all wet".....two minutes later "turn to the weather channel now, Jim cantore is on and man is he fine".....
so what im saying (without a trace of self loathing) is that no matter how dire the circumstances, we will be there with our running commentary about the physical attributes of who ever is on that moment.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #159 on: August 31, 2007, 02:01:11 pm »
Well, Rob Marciano is cute :)

I was sure I was off base with the self-loathing comment but it did strike me in an odd way, for the reason I stated.  It's not something particular to gay men, and I always detest these types of stereotypes that seem more like something that would come from ignorant heterosexual folks.

You know, kind of like how all us HIV Lifestylers™ are Bitter Old Queens™

Offline pozattitude

• Enjoy
    • to find out more about me....
« Reply #160 on: August 31, 2007, 02:03:15 pm »

Excuse me, but I am a bitter middle aged queen OKAY! ;D
POSITIVE PEDALERS... We are a group of people living with HIV/AIDS, eliminating stigma through our positive public example.

Offline buca45

« Reply #161 on: August 31, 2007, 02:05:05 pm »
Well, Rob Marciano is cute :)

I was sure I was off base with the self-loathing comment but it did strike me in an odd way, for the reason I stated.  It's not something particular to gay men, and I always detest these types of stereotypes that seem more like something that would come from ignorant heterosexual folks.

hehehehe got ya.....
and yeah, marciano is cute, but extremely anti gay....extremely!!!! that sort of kills it for me....

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #162 on: August 31, 2007, 02:06:06 pm »
hehehehe got ya.....
and yeah, marciano is cute, but extremely anti gay....extremely!!!! that sort of kills it for me....

Yet you troll for sex in public lavatories full of anti gay Senators?  Color me horribly confused.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #163 on: August 31, 2007, 02:25:51 pm »
hehehehe got ya.....

he is? 
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline buca45

« Reply #164 on: August 31, 2007, 03:28:20 pm »
Yet you troll for sex in public lavatories full of anti gay Senators?  Color me horribly confused.

OK....I don't "troll" for anything philly........

I cant understand it, the thrill of allowing someone who hates you to shoot a load in your mouth is ......... indescribable.......for a second, you have control of that fucks momentary sexual satisfaction......

re: marciano, his is a different sort of anti-gay...one that wouldnt even allow himself near a homo....adoring homo or not........

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #165 on: August 31, 2007, 03:31:41 pm »

I cant understand it, the thrill of allowing someone who hates you to shoot a load in your mouth is ......... indescribable.......for a second, you have control of that fucks momentary sexual satisfaction......

re: marciano, his is a different sort of anti-gay...one that wouldnt even allow himself near a homo....adoring homo or not........

personally, i don't wanna give such a person the "satisfaction"- literally.  submitting to someone like that just seems like self-loathing to me. 

and how exactly do you come to know this about marciano?  lemme guess- you tried to blow him at CNN center.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Iggy

« Reply #166 on: August 31, 2007, 03:35:02 pm »

I think you completely miss the concept of control here, my dear.

Offline buca45

« Reply #167 on: August 31, 2007, 03:35:57 pm »
personally, i don't wanna give such a person the "satisfaction"- literally.  submitting to someone like that just seems like self-loathing to me. 

and how exactly do you come to know this about marciano?  lemme guess- you tried to blow him at CNN center.

there are tea rooms at CNN Center???? WTF how did i miss that one???? guess i was too hung up in the bushes at Piedmont Park.....

cant reveal my 'insider' sources about marciano....just hear me when i say he is the king of anti-gay beliefs.

Offline buca45

« Reply #168 on: August 31, 2007, 03:37:22 pm »
I think you completely miss the concept of control here, my dear.

LOL.... s'pose so....it wouldnt be the first time.....

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #169 on: August 31, 2007, 03:39:46 pm »
cant reveal my 'insider' sources about marciano....just hear me when i say he is the king of anti-gay beliefs.

you're all about all things anonymous, aren't ya?
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline dixieman

« Reply #170 on: August 31, 2007, 03:51:28 pm »
Wow! just a few minutes ago... a wonderful constituent stopped by may place of employment ... and started asking me questions about the exhibit... needless to say I've never had good gay-dar but, as I was showing the details in the work... I noticed the details of this constituent... he was happily and proudly aroused... need I say more... visiting from out of state... it was nice to feel attractive especially at my age... unfortunately the package was not unwrapped but, it was pleasantly large and showing through his attire... makes me proud to be a sissy...lol

he gave me his number where's he is staying an asked if I would have dinner with him and show him Montgomery... Well I have dinner plans tonight...

Offline woodshere

• ain't no shame in my game
« Reply #171 on: August 31, 2007, 04:04:37 pm »
Wow! just a few minutes ago... a wonderful constituent stopped by may place of employment ... and started asking me questions about the exhibit... needless to say I've never had good gay-dar but, as I was showing the details in the work... I noticed the details of this constituent... he was happily and proudly aroused... need I say more... visiting from out of state... it was nice to feel attractive especially at my age... unfortunately the package was not unwrapped but, it was pleasantly large and showing through his attire... makes me proud to be a sissy...lol

he gave me his number where's he is staying an asked if I would have dinner with him and show him Montgomery... Well I have dinner plans tonight...

DAMN, I wanna be a sissy.....wait maybe I need to be more of a sissy!!!  Have fun!
"Let us give pubicity to HV/AIDS and not hide it..." "One of the things destroying people with AIDS is the stigma we attach to it."   Nelson Mandela

Offline buca45

« Reply #172 on: August 31, 2007, 04:06:55 pm »

you're all about all things anonymous, aren't ya?
yep, makes it all that much more interesting...........

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #173 on: August 31, 2007, 04:13:57 pm »
yep, makes it all that much more interesting...........

perhaps but also:

The one thing that I am concerned about now is that this incident is going to add more fire to the anti gay sentiments felt around the country and we will see, in the upcoming months, many gay men bashed by ignorant redneck hicks who will now be downing their 12 pack of Pabst blue ribbon and staking out every public restroom they can think of. It only gives conservatives more ammo to use against us as we seek to capture the rights due us.

actually, i lied.  i did take the time to look up a comment that seemed out of place to me from the other thread, and i think here is one.  on the one hand, you are enthusiastic about tea room sex.  on the other, you acknowledge how it impedes how we are viewed by society. 
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline JamieD

« Reply #174 on: August 31, 2007, 05:34:01 pm »
Indeed, seems he's been trolling the men's room at Union Station in DC for years:

http://www.blogactive.com/2006/10/senator-larry-craig-whats-with-gay.html

LOL @ quoting a blog of some limp wrist, voguing faggot as a credible resource of information.  :D

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #175 on: August 31, 2007, 05:35:49 pm »
LOL @ quoting a blog of some limp wrist, voguing faggot as a credible resource of information.  :D

that's the pot calling the kettle taupe

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #176 on: August 31, 2007, 05:37:17 pm »
a ''limp wrist voguing faggot".

the TO did him a whole world of good, didn't it?
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline JamieD

« Reply #177 on: August 31, 2007, 05:38:24 pm »

I am neither limp wrist nor voguing faggot.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #178 on: August 31, 2007, 05:39:55 pm »
sorry dear, but we all saw the video.lol  ;) :D ;D :-*

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #179 on: August 31, 2007, 05:41:39 pm »
people with that type of attitude never last long around here.

you can't get away with being insulting if you are generally boring.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline JamieD

« Reply #180 on: August 31, 2007, 05:42:34 pm »
I think the bigger problem is that he felt like he had to stand on an anti-gay platform in order to get elected. If he is truly in fact gay, and this is not just media spin, then I feel bad for him. I can't be easy having desires that you have to supress and then getting flambed by the gay community (and your political party) when you act on them. Gays should have sympathy for him. Instead they are blinded by the things he said.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #181 on: August 31, 2007, 05:42:59 pm »
I am neither limp wrist nor voguing faggot.

with her Lucy Liu avatar.

she SWEARS.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline JamieD

« Reply #182 on: August 31, 2007, 05:43:54 pm »
sorry dear, but we all saw the video.lol  ;) :D ;D :-*

I don't remember voguing in that video. Maybe you saw the extended version, which I did not authorise to be released.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #183 on: August 31, 2007, 05:45:33 pm »
I think the bigger problem is that he felt like he had to stand on an anti-gay platform in order to get elected. If he is truly in fact gay, and this is not just media spin, then I feel bad for him. I can't be easy having desires that you have to supress and then getting flambed by the gay community (and your political party) when you act on them. Gays should have sympathy for him. Instead they are blinded by the things he said.

quoted for gall.

edit:  bold added by me
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 05:48:54 pm by thunter34 »
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #184 on: August 31, 2007, 05:49:04 pm »
I don't remember voguing in that video. Maybe you saw the extended version, which I did not authorise to be released.

voguing, boring, limp wrist it's all the same to me. it was exciting as watching paint dry.

edited for timmy
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 05:51:54 pm by Dachshund »

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #185 on: August 31, 2007, 05:49:58 pm »
it was exciting as watching ice melt.

it's kinda hot when ice melts
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #186 on: August 31, 2007, 05:50:37 pm »
i'm out now, i'm not a fan of suicide by moderator. you are on your own.

Offline JamieD

« Reply #187 on: August 31, 2007, 05:52:41 pm »

quoted for gall.

Dear, I have dated MANY "DL" men in the past. I have a great deal of sympathy for people who I feel deserve it. I have spent many nights with men crying because they couldn't tell their families that they were gay, but also didn't want to keep up a lie. Many of the most vocal opponents to homosexuality are homosexuals themselves who think that it makes it less likely that people will see that they are gay. They should be sympathised with, not beaten to death.

If you took my calling that man a limp wrist voguing faggot seriously, then you shouldn't have. I call my boyfriend that. It's an inside joke and I just expand it to the rest of the world even though they don't understand it.

Offline JamieD

« Reply #188 on: August 31, 2007, 05:59:35 pm »
voguing, boring, limp wrist it's all the same to me. it was exciting as watching paint dry.

edited for timmy

There is really no need for all that. Nobody made you watch it, nor did I ask for opinions on it. It was made for someone else who happened to enjoy it quite a bit. I don't believe I had said anything rude directed to you, so please if you have nothing nice to say to me directly then say nothing at all.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #189 on: August 31, 2007, 06:04:35 pm »
Recommended reading:

My Life As A Troll by Ryan Farmer

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #190 on: August 31, 2007, 06:05:51 pm »
Dear, I have dated MANY "DL" men in the past. I have a great deal of sympathy for people who I feel deserve it. I have spent many nights with men crying because they couldn't tell their families that they were gay, but also didn't want to keep up a lie. Many of the most vocal opponents to homosexuality are homosexuals themselves who think that it makes it less likely that people will see that they are gay. They should be sympathised with, not beaten to death.

If you took my calling that man a limp wrist voguing faggot seriously, then you shouldn't have. I call my boyfriend that. It's an inside joke and I just expand it to the rest of the world even though they don't understand it.

::GASP::

you DO  care !

:-*
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #191 on: August 31, 2007, 06:05:53 pm »

Plus I don't see vogue-ing on Mike Roger's web site, and I know that stuff on sight.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #192 on: August 31, 2007, 06:07:45 pm »
with her Lucy Liu avatar.

she SWEARS.

omg h4x

Offline Peter Staley

• Founder & Advisory Editor, AIDSmeds.com
    • AIDSmeds.com
« Reply #193 on: August 31, 2007, 06:10:13 pm »
Jamie -- Ann and I have both discussed this, and you are very, very close to your 2nd TO, which will be 30 days.  No one throws around the word "faggot" in these forums and sticks around here much longer.  Consider this your last warning for the foreseeable future.  One more slip up like this, and it's strait to a 30 day TO for you.

And don't bother posting an explanation of why you said it, or questioning this warning in any way.  If you want to post an apology, feel free, but if you try to turn this into a flamewar with me, you won't last beyond one reply.

Peter

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #194 on: August 31, 2007, 06:11:44 pm »

Sorry, but I'm not gonna take pity on people for refusing to grow a backbone.  

And I don't have an overflow of sympathy for the DL Bunch- I have sympathy for their deceived partners back at home.

And I gotcha on that last part, too...if I should call you some horrible things in the future, you can rest assured it's nothing personal- just inside jokes that I'm expanding outwardly.  <===joke.

kthxbye!
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #195 on: August 31, 2007, 06:13:13 pm »
ps:  i'm out also.  there are numerous other potty threads to post in right now!

plenty of places to talk shit.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline JamieD

« Reply #196 on: August 31, 2007, 06:15:46 pm »
I didn't even call anyone on the forum a faggot. I was talking about the web blog owner. :-/ Geesh.

Offline pozattitude

• Enjoy
    • to find out more about me....
« Reply #197 on: August 31, 2007, 06:22:03 pm »
Personally I feel very sad for people who are living a closeted life; however, I feel no sympathy nor do I pity  those who feel they have to trash the homosexual community to hide their own sexuality.  It is  people like the Senator that help propagate hatred towards homosexuals.
If some people feel that they need to live in the closet, that is their choice and I respect that, but the moment someone  who openly criminalizes homosexuals and gets on the GOD HATES FAGS soapbox, you bet your ass I am going to crucify the bastard the moment he gets caught sucking dick.

Rich
POSITIVE PEDALERS... We are a group of people living with HIV/AIDS, eliminating stigma through our positive public example.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #198 on: August 31, 2007, 06:28:26 pm »
source

Sen. Craig is quitting tomorrow according to AP

Offline Tim Horn

« Reply #199 on: August 31, 2007, 06:29:10 pm »
I didn't even call anyone on the forum a faggot. I was talking about the web blog owner. :-/ Geesh.

And with that, you're now on a 30-day Time Out.

Tim Horn

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.