Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:16:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37649
  • Latest: MSB92
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773264
  • Total Topics: 66345
  • Online Today: 361
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 313
Total: 315

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Nukkake!  (Read 7005 times)

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Nukkake!
« on: March 12, 2012, 01:51:09 am »
A new terror holds the world to ransom:

Jesuit Nuclear Bukkake!

And, naturally, there is the obligatory bug shit insane website (designed by the people who brought us Time Cube, no doubt) to back it all up.

I can't begin to imagine the panic this will create in Am I Infected.

MtD

Offline tednlou2

Re: Nukkake!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 02:33:51 am »
Holy nutcase Batman!  Cum-filled nuclear bombs?  I even watched some of the one where Hugh Jackman attempted to rescue her mother, whose body had been switched out or something or anutty.  Thought for sure this had to be a spoof. 

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 05:53:28 am »
Is that Sqeaky Fromme?

Oh, inquiring minds want to know? Whats the Jesuit's beef?  And where are they sourcing the sperme to fill these bombs??

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 06:05:27 am »
Is that Sqeaky Fromme?

Oh, inquiring minds want to know? Whats the Jesuit's beef?  And where are they sourcing the sperme to fill these bombs??

Errant school boys, frustrated seminarians and possibly shifty members of the Swiss Guard!

:)

MtD

Offline mecch

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 09:30:28 am »
Those swiss guard young christian soldiers are always up to no good.  Ever notice how few call boys at the Vatican scandals come up, and when they do, they never take hold?  Swiss take care of that. Keep it discrete, and in house!
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 10:33:25 am »
I especially loved this part from the linkage.  Thanks for starting the week off on a great note, Matty  :-*

Gail honors the 6 men [Brent Spiner, Vladimir Putin, Matthew McConaughey, War and Peace actor Vyacheslav Tikhonov (died Dec. 2009), Gerard Butler, macho  +Hugh Jackman] she's had telepathic sex with.  Though there are +30 to 40 on her marriage list, she's only had telepathic sex with 6.  +Jesuits create lies. She currently communicates with Brent and Vladimir directly using "brain-to-brain" communication (+using technology we've borrowed from criminals--Australian Paul Baird discusses these technologies), AND FINDS THIS METHOD OF COMMUNICATION VERY SATISFYING.
don't equate intelligence with lack of masculinity
Jim Phelps, Mission Impossible

Seroconverted: Early 80s
Tested & confirmed what I already knew: early 90s

Current regimen: Biktarvy. 
Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens
Fun stuff (in the past):  HAV/HBV, crypto, shingles, AIDS, PCP

Jan 2012: 818/21%
Apr 2012: 964/22%
Jul. 2012: 890/21%
Oct. 2012: 920/23%

Still UD after all these years

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2012, 10:37:34 am »
I especially loved this part from the linkage.  Thanks for starting the week off on a great note, Matty  :-*

Gail honors the 6 men [Brent Spiner, Vladimir Putin, Matthew McConaughey, War and Peace actor Vyacheslav Tikhonov (died Dec. 2009), Gerard Butler, macho  +Hugh Jackman] she's had telepathic sex with.  Though there are +30 to 40 on her marriage list, she's only had telepathic sex with 6.  +Jesuits create lies. She currently communicates with Brent and Vladimir directly using "brain-to-brain" communication (+using technology we've borrowed from criminals--Australian Paul Baird discusses these technologies), AND FINDS THIS METHOD OF COMMUNICATION VERY SATISFYING.

I know! How brilliant is this?

We're talking top shelf internetz.  ;D

And (outside of you) the best I get from this lot of bedwetters is the aspie and the Swiss guy?!?!?!  :o

Solo, we're wasted on these pissants.  >:(

MtD

Offline spacebarsux

• Survival of the Fittest
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2012, 11:37:52 am »
She should be locked up in a dark room. Forever.

Oh wait! She never came out of it.   ;D
Infected-  2005 or early 2006; Diagnosed- Jan 28th, 2011; Feb '11- CD4 754 @34%, VL- 39K; July '11- CD4 907@26%,  VL-81K; Feb '12- CD4 713 @31%, VL- 41K, Nov '12- CD4- 827@31%

Offline Buckmark

• Would you like to tie me up with your ties, Ty?
    • Henry's Home Page
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2012, 11:57:26 am »
Cum-filled nuclear bombs?

Now *that's* what I call a payload.
"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things:
     One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell.
     The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
- Butch Hancock, Musician, The Flatlanders

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2012, 12:02:46 pm »
She should be locked up in a dark room. Forever.

Oh wait! She never came out of it.   ;D

She needs some serious Psychotherapy,  I don't even think a lobotomy would help her, she's too far gone I'm afraid  :D
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2012, 01:49:53 pm »
We may have missed her only imaginary claim to fame.  From her own site:

"The Nobel Prize committee has given me a secret Nobel Prize (literature and medicine)--I've yet to receive my prize.  This website is my second book, my memoir, Catherine of King David, with 150 YouTube videos (or direct links to videos and radio interviews) that tell my story.

I want to know what drug she uses.  Whatever it is, it must be really good.

Joe

Offline mecch

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2012, 02:01:40 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrVoJgQ7u8w

Hello, I'm Gabrielle Chana and this is Tales of the Jesuit Cabal.

I'm +secret wife of the greatest head of state on earth--Russian President Vladimir Putin, with a genetic profile that's half Catherine the Great (from my royal Oshu Fujiwara family) and half +king David (Zechariah 9:15- from my airline captain father +(Chord's Howard Hughes family).  Because of my Oshu Fujiwara ancestry, the Japanese royal family invited one of my great grandparents to their wedding.  My thanks to Pope Benedict for his support of this website +in its stand against Jesuit treachery.

How does Yma Sumac fit into the picture?

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2012, 03:51:58 pm »
She needs some serious Psychotherapy,  I don't even think a lobotomy would help her, she's too far gone I'm afraid  :D

Been there, done that:

...I complained of heartburn to my new Seattle naturopathic physician in June 1999.  She expressed concern that I was totally off psychiatric meds and thought I should start a small dosage and go back to a psychiatrist, even though I told her that mentally and emotionally I was great, my sleep was good, and that I was more concerned about my stomach. 

I know! How brilliant is this?

We're talking top shelf internetz.  ;D

And (outside of you) the best I get from this lot of bedwetters is the aspie and the Swiss guy?!?!?!  :o

Solo, we're wasted on these pissants.  >:(

MtD

I have so found my new book club selection for the month  ;)
don't equate intelligence with lack of masculinity
Jim Phelps, Mission Impossible

Seroconverted: Early 80s
Tested & confirmed what I already knew: early 90s

Current regimen: Biktarvy. 
Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens
Fun stuff (in the past):  HAV/HBV, crypto, shingles, AIDS, PCP

Jan 2012: 818/21%
Apr 2012: 964/22%
Jul. 2012: 890/21%
Oct. 2012: 920/23%

Still UD after all these years

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2012, 10:19:21 pm »
What the fuck is wrong with this chick and how is she not institutionalized.

Offline MarkB

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2012, 07:46:32 am »
Errant school boys, frustrated seminarians and possibly shifty members of the Swiss Guard!

:)

MtD

Now you know why they are called 'Seminarians'. Since 2010 Pope Benedict has, in fact, given them a special dispensation from the usual moral strictures in order to prepare these devices. The details are to be found in a secret Latin document disseminated by hand (if you take my meaning) entitled Semina Nostra. Its subtitle is Bombae nucleariae ad seminum totum per orbem terrarum diffusionem. The Church's Secret Plan for World Domination is thus revealed. We're all doomed, I tell you: doomed ...

:o

Having said that, I did like her inclusion of a hitherto-unknown photo of Catherine the Great:
Compare Catherine the Great's facial features with mine (in the photo above)--the similarities are uncanny.

The photo is especially impressive since Her Imperial Majesty Catherine II, the Empress and Autocrat of all the Russias, died in 1796.

@MtD You owe me a new keyboard. But srsly.

/... edited following consultation with spies embedded in the Vatican.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 08:41:53 am by MarkB »

Offline MarkB

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 08:56:55 am »

How does Yma Sumac fit into the picture?

She was a direct descendent of Catherine the Great.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.