Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:39:19 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 375
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 347
Total: 348

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Poll

Do You Attend?

Every Week
Often, but not this week, I'm hungover
Christmas and Easter
Funerals Only
Never

Author Topic: It's Sunday Morning - Are you off to church?  (Read 121479 times)

Offline DingoBoi

• Bailey's Infected Cream™ Served since 2004
Re: It's Sunday Morning - Are you off to church?
« Reply #200 on: February 17, 2007, 03:55:34 pm »
because religion is trite and so 1000 years ago.

Really, I mean, you need a new regligious sense.  Maybe something with mauve?  It does go with everything.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #201 on: February 17, 2007, 03:56:06 pm »
Boo,

Will you let it drop already?

Can't you two agree to disagree and leave it at that? For heaven's sake!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Boo Radley

• Not a "real man" and damn proud, mithter... FAB
    • Animal Rescue New Orleans
« Reply #202 on: February 17, 2007, 04:03:12 pm »
Boo,

Will you let it drop already?

Yes, m'am.  I'm sorry to cause you trouble.

I don't disagree with puck's agnosticism, I disagree with his snide attitude.   But I'm saying no more.  Sorry.

Boo
String up every aristocrat!
Out with the priests and let them live on their fat!

Everything I do, say, think, excrete, secrete, exude, ooze, or write © 2007 Sweet Old Boo, Inc.

Offline DingoBoi

« Reply #203 on: February 17, 2007, 04:26:34 pm »

and THAT is part of the indoctrination that people, however unwittingly, use to propagate the belief in a fantasy.  God does not exist and heaven does not exist.  Tim does exist though.  I've seen him and I believe.

Perhaps you may not believe in the Tim, but I do.  He can ban (smite) ANYONE!  The Tim is generally nice, but I do not suggest rilling him up.  Obey and Respect the Tim.... and Ann... cuz she'z a cranky angel... and she has less patience for us heathens.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #204 on: February 17, 2007, 05:02:24 pm »
Well spotted Dingo, good boy. A little irony never gets past you, does it!

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #205 on: February 17, 2007, 05:45:35 pm »
Well spotted Dingo, good boy. A little irony never gets past you, does it!

Ann, I think you would be a prime candidate for joining aupointillimitism... you should really check it out.  I'm writing our hymnal... well... it's pretty much just the Cramps album "Bad Music for Bad People."
Your tastebuds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #206 on: February 17, 2007, 05:56:07 pm »

Ann, I think you would be a prime candidate for joining aupointillimitism... you should really check it out.  I'm writing our hymnal... well... it's pretty much just the Cramps album "Bad Music for Bad People."

Impertinent youngster. I founded my own cult when you were still just a gleam in your daddy's eye.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline DingoBoi

« Reply #207 on: February 17, 2007, 06:00:00 pm »
but sadly, you are missing a key religious icon to bow down before and worship.

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #208 on: February 17, 2007, 06:02:54 pm »
Impertinent youngster. I founded my own cult when you were still just a gleam in your daddy's eye.

Ann

For a minute, I was about to sneer and say, "how old could you be?" 

Hmph. 

I now realize it was quite possible that you could have formed a cult at the tender age of 19 or 20. 

And Dingo's right... with aupointillimitism, you get me AND Parker Posey.  Plus beer. 

Join us.  Join us.

If not, I'll find out where you live and send people by to tell you the "Mediocre News" of aupointillimitism (it's not good news... but not entirely bad, either) every day.  Like Mormons.  Except more annoying. 

Your tastebuds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #209 on: February 17, 2007, 06:15:17 pm »
I was an impertinent youth of thirteen, the magikal number.

Thank you, but I'll have to decline your invitation to join your cult. I don't want to have to smite myself. (again)

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline fondeveau

« Reply #210 on: February 18, 2007, 04:58:25 am »
Survival, as a species, dictates that we renounce such outlandish delusions based on fantasy.  That's a pretty damn good explanation to me.

So, you support the idea that survival as a species dictates renunciation of homosexuality and that "God Hates Fags?"

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #211 on: February 18, 2007, 05:02:36 am »
fondeveau, knock it off, you're doing nothing but flaimebaiting. This is not what your orginal thread started out to be. 
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 06:34:51 am by RapidRod »

Offline fondeveau

« Reply #212 on: February 18, 2007, 05:35:46 am »
Fondeveau, I am going to question your response here.  The assumptions underlying the statement "man has failed to share" are quite distressing to me:

1.  god made man.  man failed.  so god failed?
2.  or maybe god made man with free will.  why?  so man can create situations which allow things like starvation?  why worship such a cruel thing?
3.  bad things are caused by man.  only good things can be attributed to god.  in fact, both Augustine and Jean Cauvin, when analyzing the same questions came to the ultimate puritannical conclusion that man is inherently evil, and originated some of the doctrines of original Sin. 

In short, while I really can't say that I believe in God, or not... because I don't know, I find your explanation to be wholly dissatisfying, both from the standpoint of someone who might believe, or from someone looking at it from a scientific point of view.   

This is not the first time questions have been posed which ask why a god of infinite goodness can allow bad things to happen.  But this is not the response that I usually see which is the most satisfactory.  Usually you see things like, "god allows people to suffer in order to make them grow, in order to teach, etc"  This also opens up a whole can of worms, but blaming starvation on mankind's failure to share implies, to me, a huge failure in the entire Christian eschatology.

I respect your right to believe what you believe.    But I find this explanation to be, frankly, inhumane.

I really don't what your exact point is unless it is "blaming starvation on mankind's failure to share implies, to me, a huge failure in the entire Christian eschatology", so I'm gonna ramble through thoughts.

Look at the story of the loaves and fishes.  From a scientific viewpoint, Jesus did not have some type of copy machine or whatever that machine is on Star Trek that magically makes food appear.  And, its unlikely that he had enough fish and bread to feed the masses hidden up his sleeve.  Could it be that those who had more shared with those had little or none and thus, the miracle: people caring for each other.  I don't think you have to look much farther than the millions of fat people running around America to realize that if they shared with those in Africa, then no one would starve?  Same argument works for for many things such as national defense vs. medical care, etc.

But, your premise of "God made man, man failed, therefore, God failed" is incorrect as it presumes God made man perfect.  In his image, but not perfect.  I think "God made man, man failed, man failed God, his fellow man and himself" might be more accurate as rarely does someone "create" situations like starvation.  The sin would be that of omission, failing to share, rather than commission, stealing from the lips of the starving poor.  Either way the cruelty of starvation isn't God's fault, but man's.  God has provided plenty.  It would be God's fault to create man and NOT have created food or water.

So, is God at "fault" for making man less than perfect and with free will?  From here, I suppose we could write books as many have. 
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 06:08:55 am by fondeveau »

Offline fondeveau

« Reply #213 on: February 18, 2007, 05:39:04 am »
fondeveau, knock it off, you're doing nothing but flaimebaiting. This is not what you orginal thread started out to be. 

Well, the thread does ramble, but, no, I'm not flamebaiting.  Survival of the species is an extreme card to play.  I heard it recently in support of marriage as the one man, one woman thing.  It didn't fly with me.  Somehow, I thought that heterosexuality would stll manage to survive, thus assuring a new generation of both heteros and homos and bisexuals and transgendered and whatever other variations there are.

Offline fondeveau

« Reply #214 on: February 18, 2007, 05:41:15 am »

Ann

He was a gleam in his MOTHER'S eye.  And before that, daddy's little squirt....

Offline fondeveau

« Reply #215 on: February 18, 2007, 05:47:35 am »
and THAT is part of the indoctrination that people, however unwittingly, use to propagate the belief in a fantasy.  God does not exist and heaven does not exist.  Tim does exist though.  I've seen him and I believe.

I've never seen electricity, but I believe it exists.  I have faith that when I plug in my toaster, it will work.  At some levels, these phenomenom are subject to scientific proofs.  Man's knowledge of such, however vast, is yet, incomplete.  Some speculate that when you get right down to it, you will find God, that is, you will understand how the world works.  Regardless, I've never seen Tim, but still believe he exists.

Offline fondeveau

« Reply #216 on: February 18, 2007, 06:02:32 am »
fondeveau, knock it off, you're doing nothing but flaimebaiting. This is not what you orginal thread started out to be. 

And, with that, yes, I'm off to church this Sunday morning where I will play the pipe organ, sing in the choir, then zone out for the sermon.  Somehow, I find our new minister less than inspiring.  But, maybe, just maybe, I will feel His Presence.  With some concentration, I will then go out into the world and serve others throughout the week.

Despite the heinous examples set by televangelists and lack of scientific proofs, I still believe that the something that inspires and challenges me to seek justice and do mercy is worthy of pursuit.  So, I would simply encourage others to seek that better world for themselves and their neighbor, regardless of the path chosen.

Offline fondeveau

« Reply #217 on: February 18, 2007, 06:13:34 am »
For a minute, I was about to sneer and say, "how old could you be?" 

Hmph. 

I now realize it was quite possible that you could have formed a cult at the tender age of 19 or 20. 

And Dingo's right... with aupointillimitism, you get me AND Parker Posey.  Plus beer. 

Join us.  Join us.

If not, I'll find out where you live and send people by to tell you the "Mediocre News" of aupointillimitism (it's not good news... but not entirely bad, either) every day.  Like Mormons.  Except more annoying. 

Like Cartman on Southpark, I suddenly feel like "Getting down on my knees and start pleasing..."   Maybe not Parker, but Aupoint...hmm....

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #218 on: February 18, 2007, 06:38:06 am »
You are giving the mods a good reason to lock this thread and I really can't find a reason for them not to.

Offline fondeveau

« Reply #219 on: February 18, 2007, 07:21:24 am »
Me? And that reason would be?

Offline fondeveau

« Reply #220 on: February 18, 2007, 08:03:02 am »
Just reflecting a bit here.  HIV+ people have faith.  I'm not necessarily speaking of religious faith, but faith in general.  Faith in the doctor's advice. Faith in meds or no meds. Faith in the experiences of others.  And the HIV+ community has its own brand of televangelists in the form of denialists and snake oil salesmen.  And, faith, like HIV+, is a road, a journey with twists and turns.  Surprisingly, these forums act much a like church with mutual support for its members and even non-members, outreach programs, education programs, fellowship, etc.  And, like a church, it has its share of conflict/disagreement.  The nice thing is that no matter who you are or where you are the journey, you are, indeed, welcome here.

Offline dtwpuck

• дано мне тело, что мне делать с ним?
« Reply #221 on: February 18, 2007, 08:25:21 am »
I really don't what your exact point is unless it is "blaming starvation on mankind's failure to share implies, to me, a huge failure in the entire Christian eschatology", so I'm gonna ramble through thoughts.

Look at the story of the loaves and fishes.  From a scientific viewpoint, Jesus did not have some type of copy machine or whatever that machine is on Star Trek that magically makes food appear.  And, its unlikely that he had enough fish and bread to feed the masses hidden up his sleeve.  Could it be that those who had more shared with those had little or none and thus, the miracle: people caring for each other.  I don't think you have to look much farther than the millions of fat people running around America to realize that if they shared with those in Africa, then no one would starve?  Same argument works for for many things such as national defense vs. medical care, etc.

But, your premise of "God made man, man failed, therefore, God failed" is incorrect as it presumes God made man perfect.  In his image, but not perfect.  I think "God made man, man failed, man failed God, his fellow man and himself" might be more accurate as rarely does someone "create" situations like starvation.  The sin would be that of omission, failing to share, rather than commission, stealing from the lips of the starving poor.  Either way the cruelty of starvation isn't God's fault, but man's.  God has provided plenty.  It would be God's fault to create man and NOT have created food or water.

So, is God at "fault" for making man less than perfect and with free will?  From here, I suppose we could write books as many have. 

Yes, very true.  I like your argument that God has provided plenty.  It really does bring up the whole free will vs predestination argument.  Unfortunately, fondeveau, the doctrine of christianity has preceeded your attractive and compassionate point of view with many tomes of material which set up expectations like "god is infallible" etc.  This brings up the point, of "which christianity do I believe" and "if there can be so many, how can only one be right.".  I think this confuses many people and causes a lot of us to treat christianity as an object of scorn. 

I like your take on your beliefs and I believe you to be enlightened and comfortable with who you are.   I don't think it would serve any purpose here to get into a deep and attackable conversation about the nature of free will or the nature of creation.  But, I do enjoy the conversation.  Peace to you.
Floating through the void in the caress of two giant pink lobsters named Esmerelda and Keith.

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #222 on: February 18, 2007, 08:32:23 am »
 :o

Has it been a week already, since this was posted. Damn, that was a fast week. Didn't make it to church today either.  :)

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #223 on: February 18, 2007, 10:17:40 am »
Just reflecting a bit here.  HIV+ people have faith.  I'm not necessarily speaking of religious faith, but faith in general.  Faith in the doctor's advice. Faith in meds or no meds. Faith in the experiences of others. 

I don't find that a useful analogy, no offense.  There's a difference between things back with scientific research and measurable evidence of a sort, and faith in something that cannot be proven.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #224 on: February 18, 2007, 11:51:21 am »
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

You might as well take the test and see if it is worth the bother believing. According to the test my results confirm that when I die I will be banished to the Second Level of Hell. However, I will be in good company as Cleopatra and Helen of Troy share my same fate.....PARTAY!!!!! 
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 12:05:09 pm by Dachshund »

Offline twofires

• Artists Farm
« Reply #225 on: February 18, 2007, 12:06:36 pm »
i believe in entropy, this universe is running itself down. Everything goes to hell, sooner or later

i believe the spirit is inviolable, and this universe is a prison - if one does not escape, the spirit may become trapped in the cold hard cinder than this universe may cool down to in untold billions of years. Just have to remember.....remember.... (tikkun)

I know I have had moments outside of my body, tripping gordian wormholes wrapped round laws unique to this universe, never finding the way out.

seeing, nonetheless, the ancient mindless engine which traps us here

(this is all 2000+ year old gnostic stuff)
Who was it wrote; Give any one species too much rope and they'll fuck it up?
-Roger Waters

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #226 on: February 18, 2007, 12:10:37 pm »
That's all cool...but take the hell-o-meter test provided...we might end up roomies.

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Offline Basquo

« Reply #227 on: February 18, 2007, 12:14:35 pm »
Surprise!  I'm Lustful, and going to the Second Level. Sounds like getting felt up at Six Flags!

Offline cph9680

« Reply #228 on: February 18, 2007, 12:17:15 pm »
It appears I'm doomed to the 7th level of hell...What fun it will be.  Apparently I'm going to be turned into a tree

...Corey

Offline twofires

• Artists Farm
« Reply #229 on: February 18, 2007, 12:21:32 pm »
i made it to the 7th level...is that good?
-Roger Waters

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #230 on: February 18, 2007, 12:22:45 pm »
Surprise!  I'm Lustful, and going to the Second Level. Sounds like getting felt up at Six Flags!

Cool...I'm trying to organize a Second Level of Hell block party and I will need to know how many "hot" wings to order. See ya in etenity. :-*

Offline twofires

• Artists Farm
« Reply #231 on: February 18, 2007, 12:26:00 pm »
I'll organize a sling party!
-Roger Waters

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #232 on: February 18, 2007, 12:26:56 pm »
Don't you do that already every night?

Offline twofires

• Artists Farm
« Reply #233 on: February 18, 2007, 12:28:35 pm »
not since I left Ft Lauderdale...
-Roger Waters

Offline Boo Radley

« Reply #234 on: February 18, 2007, 12:59:05 pm »
I made it to the 7th level but I'm gonna take the test again to see if I can get to 9. 

Boo

Everything I do, say, think, excrete, secrete, exude, ooze, or write © 2007 Sweet Old Boo, Inc.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #235 on: February 18, 2007, 01:12:55 pm »
I made it to the 7th level but I'm gonna take the test again to see if I can get to 9. 

Boo

I'm sure you can think of something to improve...er, lower your score. Mardi Gras opens a major window of opportunity.

So far it's Satan 5....God 0

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #236 on: February 18, 2007, 01:14:16 pm »
I don't take internet based tests.  They're always so easy to manipulate.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #237 on: February 18, 2007, 01:17:26 pm »
I don't take internet based tests.  They're always so easy to manipulate.

No need, you are at least a Second Level of Hell candidate...manipulation a prime indicator. Welcome!

Offline twofires

• Artists Farm
« Reply #238 on: February 18, 2007, 01:18:52 pm »
we're doomed...

[attachment deleted by admin]
-Roger Waters

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #239 on: February 18, 2007, 01:29:12 pm »

No need, you are at least a Second Level of Hell candidate...manipulation a prime indicator. Welcome!

The way I look at it, the more manipulative you are the less likely you are to be manipulated.  It's just Darwin at work really.  But Darwin is a vast Jewish Pharissee conspiracy, or so some Republican in Georgia said so earlier this week.

Offline twofires

• Artists Farm
« Reply #240 on: February 18, 2007, 01:36:24 pm »
I read that about the Rethuglican from Ga....

its damn scary how many flat-worlders there still are out there...
-Roger Waters

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #241 on: February 18, 2007, 01:39:43 pm »
Not just flat in this guy's case.  He also though that the earth didn't even rotate around the sun.

http://fixedearth.com/

Offline DingoBoi

« Reply #242 on: February 18, 2007, 01:42:55 pm »
7th   ;D

Offline twofires

• Artists Farm
« Reply #243 on: February 18, 2007, 01:43:55 pm »
i just saw that website yesterday, can't decide if its all BS or what!

-Roger Waters

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #244 on: February 18, 2007, 01:48:00 pm »
i just saw that website yesterday, can't decide if its all BS or what!

But the web design is so very artful!

Offline twofires

• Artists Farm
« Reply #245 on: February 18, 2007, 01:54:41 pm »
probably frontpage....
-Roger Waters

Offline twofires

• Artists Farm
« Reply #246 on: February 18, 2007, 01:55:18 pm »
i was right!

<html>

<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 6.0">
<meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document">
<title>The Earth Is Not Moving</title>
<meta name="postinfo" content="/scripts/postinfo.asp">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<meta name="DESCRIPTION" content="The belief that the earth turns on an &#8220;axis&#8221; daily and orbits the sun annually is a carefully crafted Bible-bashing lie.  All facts show a stationary earth">
<meta name="KEYWORDS" content="Copernicanism, geocentrism, mathematics, Einstein, Galileo, Newton ">
<meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 4.0">
<meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document">
<title>The Earth Is Not Moving</title>
<meta name="Microsoft Border" content="none">

</head>
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 01:56:56 pm by twofires »
-Roger Waters

Offline Boo Radley

« Reply #247 on: February 18, 2007, 02:20:38 pm »
Not just flat in this guy's case.  He also though that the earth didn't even rotate around the sun.

http://fixedearth.com/

Finally, someone who speaks the truth!!  Who can disagree with such persuasive arguments as these:

"Indeed, the diligent reader will be astonished at the level of demonstrable hi-tech fraud, baseless assumptions, occult mathematics, etc.,--all part of a religious conspiracy!--that has been at work over many centuries implanting the incredible evolution myth about the origin of the Universe, the Earth, and Mankind.

On this web page the Bible is not used to prove anything scientific. Instead, the scientific facts--along with historical and religious facts-- prove the Bible to be precisely what it claims to be, namely, the infallible Word of God."

Bless you, philly, for showing us the way and the light!!

Rev. Boo

P.S.  FrontPage is the HTML editor god uses so prepare to be smitten he who mocks FrontPage!!

Offline twofires

• Artists Farm
« Reply #248 on: February 18, 2007, 02:27:19 pm »
dreamweaver is indeed the work of the devil...

i use about 10% of it, like my brain

and php is the language of demons
-Roger Waters

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #249 on: February 18, 2007, 02:29:39 pm »
I don't understand why people can't just say that evolution is God's work.  Seems kind of easy.  Even the Vatican does this now.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.