Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:50:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37612
  • Latest: testABC
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 375
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 341
Total: 343

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: ooooooooooGA!  (Read 9353 times)

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
ooooooooooGA!
« on: April 08, 2011, 12:09:39 am »
So, The Real Housewives of New York City Season 4 premiered tonight.  How 'bout Sonja's new man???  (awful artwork though)
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline hope_for_a_cure

Re: ooooooooooGA!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 10:02:19 am »
Cute guy! 

I wonder if he went to Art Basel in Miami Beach or SOLO Art Miami (at the convention center near MIA)? 

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 10:04:16 am »
My partner has already programed a season pass on the TiVo.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 10:04:47 am »
You'd think this thread would get more appreciation for not posting Bieber-esque pre-pubescent lust objects like so many of you on this forum.

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 10:08:11 am »
You'd think this thread would get more appreciation for not posting Bieber-esque pre-pubescent lust objects like so many of you on this forum.

The dude is hot and at least he has a manly look about him.  Not that it matters, but I would hope that instead of being a true Darwinist he is really more into the Ancient Alien Intervention theory where the Anunnaki Manipulation of Man took place. 

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 10:10:49 am »
OK... well if you like them underage here's Peter Rosello, Cubano Alexia's teenage son that she had with her ex-drug dealing husband who went to prison.  He's a MODEL.  Specifically this photo is for Wumpy. ::) :D

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 10:18:58 am »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 10:23:45 am »
I'm still waiting for lady ga ga to get some fake boobs, and Justin Bieber, I think he's really a DIKE  :D that child aint fooling anyone  ;D
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2011, 11:08:21 am »
by the way, for all of the fat bears up in here don't forget this for the weekend!

http://www.skinnygirlcocktails.com/

Offline denb45

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2011, 11:14:15 am »
by the way, for all of the fat bears up in here don't forget this for the weekend!

http://www.skinnygirlcocktails.com/

Miss p  Bob my other-half use to love Margaretta's, not the crushed ice one, but on the rocks  ;)
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2011, 11:24:55 am »
I only have a margarita on the rocks (with salt), made fresh with real fruit.  Though for my money if I'm doing a tropical theme I'd prefer a daiquiri, straight up -- or even better a caipirinha with passionfruit. 

Offline denb45

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2011, 11:30:01 am »
I only have a margarita on the rocks (with salt), made fresh with real fruit.  Though for my money if I'm doing a tropical theme I'd prefer a daiquiri, straight up -- or even better a caipirinha with passionfruit. 

I knew you was cocktail boy, now I really love u, DAM I miss the City SHIT  :'(

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2011, 03:53:47 pm »
So, The Real Housewives of New York City Season 4 premiered tonight.  How 'bout Sonja's new man???  (awful artwork though)

Maybe he's just kinda metro but this guy has my gaydar going off the charts from photos alone.  Is anyone else getting that vibe from him?  I mean even ignoring his associations in the photos.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2011, 04:33:05 pm »
Maybe he's just kinda metro but this guy has my gaydar going off the charts from photos alone.  Is anyone else getting that vibe from him?  I mean even ignoring his associations in the photos.

Surfer/artist who grew up in the Hamptons and lives in Manhattan?  Of course he's down with the Sodomites. That whole gay/straight crowd there mixes quite a bit... doesn't make me raise an eyebrow.  But hey, you're from Mississippi where you get your ass kicked if you date outside of your race.

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2011, 05:04:58 pm »
Surfer/artist who grew up in the Hamptons and lives in Manhattan?  Of course he's down with the Sodomites. That whole gay/straight crowd there mixes quite a bit... doesn't make me raise an eyebrow.  But hey, you're from Mississippi where you get your ass kicked if you date outside of your race.

Au contraire, interracial relationships are pretty standard down here.  There's definitely a seemingly strong bias against them from both sides of the aisle, but there is a lot of interracial dating and marriage.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2011, 05:14:45 pm »
Au contraire, interracial relationships are pretty standard down here.  There's definitely a seemingly strong bias against them from both sides of the aisle, but there is a lot of interracial dating and marriage.

really?

Oh, and define "a lot"... thanks.

I mean gee, Trey -- MS didn't integrate high school proms in some locations until 3 years ago.

It's a shit-hole state with a fat heifer of a Governor who thinks the pre-civil rights atmosphere in that state "wasn't that bad"...

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2011, 05:15:22 pm »
Is this a "yuppies and townies" theme   ???
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2011, 05:24:37 pm »
Is this a "yuppies and townies" theme   ???

Town & Country!  I'm off to Virginia in 10 days for the Fairfax Hunt Point-to-Point Races... very that you know, and held in the town of my birth.

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2011, 05:43:14 pm »
really?

Oh, and define "a lot"... thanks.

I mean gee, Trey -- MS didn't integrate high school proms in some locations until 3 years ago.

It's a shit-hole state with a fat heifer of a Governor who thinks the pre-civil rights atmosphere in that state "wasn't that bad"...

Where to start with this.  First off Republicans do not espouse the view of the majority of Mississippians.  Secondly I don't live in Mississippi any longer.  Third, I wouldn't know about all of the proms in Mississippi, but in my city there were 2 proms: One public prom held by my high school, and One private prom held by mostly white students with select black students invited.  I've actually talked about this before when we were talking about the lesbian being mistreated in Tupelo.  I agree that Mississippi is behind the times in some aspects, but I don't even see interracial relationships as a good indicator of racial relations in general.  There are quite a lot of interracial relationships in my experience despite a very hostile state of race relations.

I think that the out and out racism has been long gone from the state, but still erupts in pockets.  This has given way to more of a cold war of racism where it's not talked about in public.  The same exists with homophobia as I've been privy to conversations about "Fags" because someone wasn't aware of my sexual orientation.  You can't expect every citizen of the state to share the same view on these topics though as we are individuals for good and bad.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2011, 05:47:27 pm »
I wouldn't know about all of the proms in Mississippi, but in my city there were 2 proms: One public prom held by my high school, and One private prom held by mostly white students with select black students invited.

Ghastly.  I seriously hope that you didn't attend the second one. 
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2011, 05:54:02 pm »
That's how folks look at things: hey, we're not burning crosses so things are much better! ::)

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2011, 06:08:14 pm »
That's how folks look at things: hey, we're not burning crosses so things are much better! ::)

Oh yeah, that "selective" tokenism goes hand in hand with "I have some black friends" or "I have a gay friend".  Suddenly the world is peachy.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline mecch

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2011, 06:18:05 pm »
Well if you're a rich bitch on the prowl in a horsey town on LI, would you prefer to run into an Argentinian polo player

http://www.nypost.com/pagesixmag/issues/20080914/Stud+Steed+Nacho+Figueras

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uSQorwev4DA/TGOKg_4eyRI/AAAAAAAAAe4/EGjFITrosoQ/s1600/Figueras-and-harry.jpg

Or this seemingly messy "playa" of a different sort
http://starcasm.net/archives/89553

If I were directing the show, I'd get her a Porfirio Rubirosa type.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porfirio_Rubirosa

But maybe there is SOME reality in these shows and he really does fuck her, and he's not bad looking, but I get the gay vibe too.  But that could just be the "hot artist" styling.  Shouldn't he be 30yo for that image though?

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline mecch

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2011, 06:19:03 pm »
Town & Country!  I'm off to Virginia in 10 days for the Fairfax Hunt Point-to-Point Races... very that you know, and held in the town of my birth.

Whats the cocktail there?

Offline CaptCarl

• Located in the Palinsville subdivision, JesusLand
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2011, 06:48:48 pm »
I'm still waiting for lady ga ga to get some fake boobs, and Justin Bieber, I think he's really a DIKE  :D that child aint fooling anyone  ;D

No shit! Just look at the way that girl boy is handling that Coke bottle. She's He's wielding it like a double-headed dildo....

Ten bucks says that when he finally does get a driver's license, he'll be piloting a Subaru Outback

CaptCarl
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 06:50:22 pm by CaptCarl »
The only thing I can do straight is shoot..

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2011, 11:06:10 am »
Maybe he's just kinda metro but this guy has my gaydar going off the charts from photos alone.  Is anyone else getting that vibe from him?  I mean even ignoring his associations in the photos.

Not to mention the fact that Sonja is the type to attract a "pseudo" fag. I agree, he doesn't seem straight and he's probably not even bi. He'd gag if he got anywhere near LuAnn's "garden," unless LuAnn's boyfriend was distracting him with some uc French meat.

I tried watching the Miami housewives and couldn't get into it at all but I love my NYC bitches.

Too bad Kelly is trying so hard to be "normal" so far this season. You can tell she's making a real effort not to let the crazy out. "Normal" Kelly can't possibly last long. But she may be getting pharmaceutical help. Xanax is her friend.

I love it how Alex is confronting Jill and how Jill is so unnerved by it (like at the wedding when Alex called her on her inconsistencies); you could tell that underneath the fake smile Jill was hoping a huge anvil would magically fall from the heavens and crush Alex to death.

How can Ramona possibly make so much money by buying overstock clothes and then re-selling them? It makes no sense. The skin care and wine, etc came after the show started. She already had the house in the Hamptons and the apartment in the city just from the clothes business. It boggles the mind.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 11:22:27 am by Inchlingblue »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.