Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:45:35 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 391
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 359
Total: 362

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: fingering pre cum HIV  (Read 45768 times)

Offline lindaroggers

fingering pre cum HIV
« on: May 21, 2009, 04:43:06 pm »
hi

a guy i met was fingering my butt he i think had pre cum on it when he fingered me i have read on the net some forums are saying yes there is a risk others are saying no.

1. is there any documented cases of HIV been transmitted this way.

2. do you think im at risk from hiv?

thanks
linda

Offline RapidRod

Re: fingering pre cum HIV
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 05:42:33 pm »
No, there was no risk and no you were not at risk.

Offline lindaroggers

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 06:11:05 pm »
No, there was no risk and no you were not at risk.

how can you be sure are you a medical doctor and how can i know, i would like other opinions thanks

thankyou though for your response

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 06:15:36 pm »
Linda, if you want to know more about the people who respond to questions here you can read our profiles.

Everything we say is based on science-based data as well as decades of experience in the epidemic.

While I appreciate your anxiety and concern, you need to lower your tone a little when engaging with people here.

HIV is a fragile virus. The ONLY confirmed means of sexual transmission are through unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. Other behaviors and actions maybe risky theoretically but in the real world of HIV we know it's about unprotected intercourse.

No one has ever been confirmed to have been infected through fingering anal or otherwise and  you aren't going to make history by becoming the first.
Andy Velez

Offline lindaroggers

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 06:34:36 pm »
Linda, if you want to know more about the people who respond to questions here you can read our profiles.

Everything we say is based on science-based data as well as decades of experience in the epidemic.

While I appreciate your anxiety and concern, you need to lower your tone a little when engaging with people here.

HIV is a fragile virus. The ONLY confirmed means of sexual transmission are through unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. Other behaviors and actions maybe risky theoretically but in the real world of HIV we know it's about unprotected intercourse.

No one has ever been confirmed to have been infected through fingering anal or otherwise and  you aren't going to make history by becoming the first.

andy

thankyou for your response, sorry if you thought i had a tone i will appologise, i was only asking, so can i ask this?

1. why on some forums on the internet say it is a risk?

2. pre cum is a fluid which on the finger been transmitted to my anus surely there must be a degree of a risk?

3. i would like other opinions which i think iam entitled too on this forum (i was not getting at anyone just asking if he was a medical doctor thats all??)

4. pre cum can contain or lets say it may contain high levels of the  HIV virus which some forums suggest,  as its a bodily fluid if the person has hiv,

5. why do people  say sharing sex toys can transmit the virus (just going off the subject)

again thankyou so muchh for taking your time to respond and reply

best wishes

linda r

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 06:56:55 pm »
Linda,

1) If you want to know why other websites say whatever they say, you'll have to ask them. We're not mind readers and have no way of knowing why some people give out incorrect information that is not grounded in hiv science.

2) There is no risk in pre-cum on a finger because hiv is a very fragile, difficult to transmit virus. It needs very specific conditions in order for it to be successfully transmitted and it is only successfully transmitted when it remains INSIDE the human body, as in unprotected anal or vaginal  intercourse. When hiv finds itself outside the body - such as in cum on a finger - small changes in temperature, pH levels and moisture content quickly damage the virus and render it unable to infect.

There have been long-term studies of couples where one is positive and one is negative. In the couples who used condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, but no barrier for oral activities, not one of the negative partners became infected with hiv. Not one. One of the three studies went on for ten years and involved hundreds of couples. I'm quite sure in all those couples there have been instances of cum getting into an anus or vagina via fingering - with no infections resulting.  If what you're worried about was a realistic mode of transmission, we'd know about it by now. It's not. End of story.

3) ::)

4) Yes, pre-cum can contain hiv. BUT - it's only a problem if the pre-cum goes directly out of a penis and into a vagina or anus. Being outside the body on a finger in-between renders it unable to infect.

5) Sharing toys is not going to transmit the virus, although it can transmit other, more easily transmitted infections.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

ALTHOUGH YOU DO NOT NEED TO TEST OVER BEING FINGERED, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 06:57:19 pm »
Linda, we're not responsible for what you may get from other sources. We're very, very careful here about what we say when we are evaluating risk.

As I said previously, HIV is a very fragile virus. It needs to receptive setting which unprotected intercourse provides.

Yes, precum can have HIV in it. Obviously semen can as well. But even if someone has either or both on their hand and fingers your butt, the life of HIV outside of the host body is very brief and simply rubbing it against or even into your anus or your vagina for that matter is not going to result in transmission. Those are very, very common sexual acts and we would have known long before today if they were actual risks for transmission.

I don't care what others may say about sharing sex toys being a risk. Environmental surfaces, food, sex toys, scissors and razors at a salon or barbershop more means people seem to worry about. All totally without any foundation in science I might add.

Believe me, if you keep searching the net and elsewhere you absolutely will find material to feed your worst fears. All totally wrong  and serving no good purpose for you, but you're free to accept or not what we say.

If you haven't already done so I suggest you read our lesson about transmission.
Andy Velez

Offline lindaroggers

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 07:45:08 pm »
Linda,

1) If you want to know why other websites say whatever they say, you'll have to ask them. We're not mind readers and have no way of knowing why some people give out incorrect information that is not grounded in hiv science.

2) There is no risk in pre-cum on a finger because hiv is a very fragile, difficult to transmit virus. It needs very specific conditions in order for it to be successfully transmitted and it is only successfully transmitted when it remains INSIDE the human body, as in unprotected anal or vaginal  intercourse. When hiv finds itself outside the body - such as in cum on a finger - small changes in temperature, pH levels and moisture content quickly damage the virus and render it unable to infect.

There have been long-term studies of couples where one is positive and one is negative. In the couples who used condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, but no barrier for oral activities, not one of the negative partners became infected with hiv. Not one. One of the three studies went on for ten years and involved hundreds of couples. I'm quite sure in all those couples there have been instances of cum getting into an anus or vagina via fingering - with no infections resulting.  If what you're worried about was a realistic mode of transmission, we'd know about it by now. It's not. End of story.

3) ::)

4) Yes, pre-cum can contain hiv. BUT - it's only a problem if the pre-cum goes directly out of a penis and into a vagina or anus. Being outside the body on a finger in-between renders it unable to infect.

5) Sharing toys is not going to transmit the virus, although it can transmit other, more easily transmitted infections.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

ALTHOUGH YOU DO NOT NEED TO TEST OVER BEING FINGERED, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann

linda

thankyou- for your tima and comments you have re assured me, but it still hangs on there in the back of my mind?

i have seen loads of forums on the net saying it is a risk? you say its not im thankfull of your opinion, i have also seen lots of forums where it says using same sex toys there is a small risk of transmission of HIV,

in the UK where iam i have called THT and the uk sexual health line and they say there is a samall risk for the above?ie pre cum on finger to anus is a risk?? by the tht THE largest aids charity in the UK

so whos wrong and whos right?

regards
linda
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 07:46:40 pm by lindaroggers »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 07:46:14 pm »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline lindaroggers

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 07:48:26 pm »
Linda, we're not responsible for what you may get from other sources. We're very, very careful here about what we say when we are evaluating risk.

As I said previously, HIV is a very fragile virus. It needs to receptive setting which unprotected intercourse provides.

Yes, precum can have HIV in it. Obviously semen can as well. But even if someone has either or both on their hand and fingers your butt, the life of HIV outside of the host body is very brief and simply rubbing it against or even into your anus or your vagina for that matter is not going to result in transmission. Those are very, very common sexual acts and we would have known long before today if they were actual risks for transmission.

I don't care what others may say about sharing sex toys being a risk. Environmental surfaces, food, sex toys, scissors and razors at a salon or barbershop more means people seem to worry about. All totally without any foundation in science I might add.

Believe me, if you keep searching the net and elsewhere you absolutely will find material to feed your worst fears. All totally wrong  and serving no good purpose for you, but you're free to accept or not what we say.

If you haven't already done so I suggest you read our lesson about transmission.

THANKS andy for your comments

best wishes
linda

Offline lindaroggers

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 07:51:25 pm »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

rapidrod

i dont know why you have posted on the forum in red!

im only asking and getting advice which i have now got may answers and thank everyone, you guys do a really good job and i thankyou- im only concerened about myself and im entitled to my opinions and what i need to say, but thats it now THANKYOU ALL
GOD BLESS!!

Offline lindaroggers

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2009, 08:00:51 pm »

DEAR ANDY can you tell me where i find the lesson about transmission? thankyou

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2009, 08:04:26 pm »
Had you read the Welcome post that says, "please read before posting" you would know where the link is to the transmission lessons.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2009, 08:27:01 pm »
Just because you continue to unwisely scour the net for more to scare yourself with and to feed your fears doesn't mean we're going to go over the same material again and again.

We've told you how we see your situation. We've given you the real deal. NO RISK. Period.

If that doesn't satisfy you you're certainly free to continue looking elsewhere. But don't expect us to be here to deal with every anxious thought you have. We deal in facts here. And the facts of your situation are that  you absolutely were not at risk for HIV transmission.

As for the transmission lesson, go to the link which can be found in the thread which opens this section.

I'm also going to add that if you continue to come back with essentially the same situation and concerns you are going to find yourself getting a Time Out from the site.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 08:29:04 pm by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2009, 05:43:15 am »
Linda,

Many organisations will err on the side of extreme caution and paranoia where hiv is concerned. That doesn't make their paranoia right. It's commonly known as a CYA policy - "cover your ass".

I'm also in the UK (the Isle of Man) and I'm also hiv positive. I was in a serodiscordant relationship for over eight years and he remained hiv negative and the ONLY precaution we took was to use condoms for intercourse. I don't just talk the talk, I walk the walk. I don't want you to end up hiv positive anymore than you do and I'm not going to give you bad information.

Make sure your partner is using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse and you'll be just fine where hiv is concerned. What you've brought to us in NO WAY put you at risk for hiv infection. If you cannot bring yourself to believe us, go test and collect your negative result.

However, you will not be permitted to use this forum to wring your hands over your NO RISK incident. Please consider yourself warned for the last time.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline lindaroggers

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2009, 06:53:41 am »
ANN

thankyou for sharing your story, iam sorry that you have contracted HIV, im only asking for information and advice! i did not ask for anyones story,

i have contacted a GUM CLINIC (trained health advisor nurse they said it is a risk!) SO ARE THE GUM CLINICS WRONG- i doubt not if they are trained in medical!!

dont worry i will not post on this board again, i do note that i have had three of your members saying you have been WARNED! YOU WILL GET BANNED! dont post again

dont worry i wont post again!!!! :o

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2009, 07:29:59 am »
ANN

thankyou for sharing your story, iam sorry that you have contracted HIV, im only asking for information and advice! i did not ask for anyones story,

i have contacted a GUM CLINIC (trained health advisor nurse they said it is a risk!) SO ARE THE GUM CLINICS WRONG- i doubt not if they are trained in medical!!

dont worry i will not post on this board again, i do note that i have had three of your members saying you have been WARNED! YOU WILL GET BANNED! dont post again

dont worry i wont post again!!!! :o
Good you were never at risk and you are wasting our time and banwidth.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2009, 07:59:44 am »
Linda,

It's not a risk for hiv. However, if he has gonorrhea, for example, and put some pre-cum in your ass with his fingers, then you just might end up with gonorrhea in your ass. But hiv? No.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline lindaroggers

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2009, 08:07:46 pm »
surely if you can get gonhereeeea or any other STDS through precum on finger going into anus - i guess then YOUR SAYING ITS IMPOSSIBLE well why the others and not hiv

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2009, 10:06:46 pm »
Because HIV is a very fragile virus and does not survive in a viable state on fingers and such. HIV needs the kind of receptive setting which vaginal and anal intercourse provide.

Other STDs are much easier to transmit through touch and skin-to-skin contact.

That's a big difference from HIV.
Andy Velez

Offline lindaroggers

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2009, 07:59:54 am »
Hi

just had this reply from i Doctor

"I wouldnt say no. Though very low risk..., get tested in three months.

so i guess you havent all got your fact rights

this is from  UK DOCTOR

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2009, 08:23:46 am »
Linda,

We're not here to argue with you, but this doctor is wrong.

I'm giving you that time out you've been warned about. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline lindaroggers

pre cum fingering
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2009, 08:57:44 am »
Hi guys @ girls

just wanted some clarification, i posted back about over a month ago, however i contacted the THT in england largest HIV charity they said

1. HIV is in pre cum
2. any bodily fluid entering the anus is a risk of HIV

SO there is conflicting information who is right? i said to the THT other people tell me there is no risk? they said well they are wrong!

so i would like to ask who is right?

thanks

linda

Offline RapidRod

Re: pre cum fingering
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2009, 09:02:12 am »
Your questions will not be answered until you return to your original thread. Take the time to read the  posting guidelines of this forum.

Offline lindaroggers

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2009, 09:16:09 am »
its now on the origional thread!

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2009, 09:17:29 am »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2009, 09:17:41 am »
Linda, I've merged your threads. Please follow our rule and keep all of your postings in this same thread.

We've already responded a number of times to your concern. We're definitely not interested in getting into a back and forth with you about what other sources may say. We evaluate each situation individually and tell you whether there was risk or not. Yes, there can be HIV in precum. But HIV is not passed by fingering. It's a fragile virus and anally the risk is about unprotected intercourse.

You can accept that or not. That's up to you. We would  have known decades before today if HIV could be passed by fingering. It just doesn't happen that way.

Andy Velez

Offline lindaroggers

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2009, 09:41:17 am »
hi
andy

i dont mean just by fingering fingers only. fingered as the guy had pre cum on it

thanks for your help
linda

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2009, 10:18:32 am »
Yah, I got that. HIV is a fragile virus. It doesn't survive in a viable form on fingers. HIV needs the kind of receptive setting which occurs when it is passed in fluids during unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse.

Andy Velez

Offline lindaroggers

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2009, 10:21:53 am »
thanks andy

just cant undersatnd why some organisations say a risk and others no
thats all
i guess everyone has a different opinion
but im just concerened that was all
THNAKYOU!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2009, 12:49:58 pm »
We're not here to continue holding your hand over a non-risk situation.

If you keep coming back here with the same issue you're going to get a time out. Consider yourself warned.
Andy Velez

Offline MsBelle

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2009, 07:22:08 pm »
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 07:55:58 pm by MsBelle »

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2009, 07:30:51 pm »
Msbelle

I'm sure you meant well but please read the guide line to this forum, especialy the one below, thank you for your cooperation.

Jan

"Only those Moderators and members who are authorized to answer questions in the Am I Infected? forum are permitted do so. Unauthorized responses may be deleted without permission of the poster. Repeatedly posting replies of this nature may result in a Time Out or permanent ban, at the discretion of the Moderator Team".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline lindaroggers

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2009, 03:49:43 pm »
please look i have been given this response from two WEBSITES from Doctors-they can't be wrong! please DO NOT give out the wrong information- saying there IS NO RISK when there is a risk PERIOD!

"Theoretically, there is a small risk because preseminal fluid can transmit HIV. The risk is small, however.
 Thank you!"

"If finger was covered with precum or cum that had HIV, then you are at risk,  low risk. Precum, of all the bodily fluids and secretions, may be slightly lower risk than semen as being able to carry large quantities of HIV even if the virus is present.

Why? HIV if present, is more apt to be carried along in white blood cells (WBCs) that are shed in the semen; there aren't a lot of WBCs in precum, unless the person is infected with gonorrhea or chlamydia."

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2009, 04:23:53 pm »
Linda,

Believe what you want. A theoretical risk is not the same as a real risk in the real world. Theoretically, you could walk outside your house right now and get hit by a meteorite. Is it going to happen? No.

I'm giving you that second time out you've been warned about. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.