Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:01:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 375
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 365
Total: 366

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Nutrition, Wumpette Style  (Read 1623842 times)

Offline wolfter

Re: Nutrition, Wumpette Style
« Reply #4150 on: April 14, 2014, 04:19:53 pm »
I rec'd a very thoughtful gift in the mail today from Hopey.  Assorted homemade truffles!!!!  Already ate 2 on the way home from retrieving the mail.  Now I only have to fix a lite, very lite dinner.
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #4151 on: April 14, 2014, 04:22:50 pm »
I rec'd a very thoughtful gift in the mail today from Hopey.  Assorted homemade truffles!!!!  Already ate 2 on the way home from retrieving the mail.  Now I only have to fix a lite, very lite dinner.

Couldn't you just sip a little water and jump up and down a bit instead of eating again ?
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline wolfter

« Reply #4152 on: April 14, 2014, 04:28:14 pm »
Couldn't you just sip a little water and jump up and down a bit instead of eating again ?

Already googled the nutritional value of them and have a few calories left available.   ;)

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #4153 on: April 14, 2014, 06:16:35 pm »
We live in dire world where basic ancient foodstuffs like lard are now only something arcane, possibly fancy, foodie, etc.   I mean come on dudes, its LARD.

Margarine and vegetable shortening are such freaky products from a hellish agrochemical culture of the mid 20th century. I know they date to at least wwII but I think, from my experience growing up, processed food really surged in the 60s and 70s. 

Speaking of Soylent Green, I saw Snowpiercer last weekend.  I don't think it came out yet in the states?  Every damn star seems to be in this Korean production. Its kinda of like The 5th Element - when France decided it could make a global blockbuster and filmed in English.  Also, style similarities - what is a global blockbuster like when its not a Hollywood product?

Anyway, in a very near dystopian future, the world is frozen and the last remnants of humanity live on a super train that is a self-sustaining bio-dome of sorts, which travels around the globe continuously, taking a year for each lap. 

The steerage passengers eat a gelatinous protein bar that isn't made from people, or shit, but just as disgusting.  Also one dude has the last remaining Camel cigarettes.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1706620/

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #4154 on: April 14, 2014, 07:03:33 pm »
I AM GOING TO FRY SOME RAMPS IN SOME LEAF LARD
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #4155 on: April 14, 2014, 07:21:48 pm »
We live in dire world where basic ancient foodstuffs like lard are now only something arcane, possibly fancy, foodie, etc.   I mean come on dudes, its LARD.

Margarine and vegetable shortening are such freaky products from a hellish agrochemical culture of the mid 20th century. I know they date to at least wwII but I think, from my experience growing up, processed food really surged in the 60s and 70s. 

Speaking of Soylent Green, I saw Snowpiercer last weekend.  I don't think it came out yet in the states?  Every damn star seems to be in this Korean production. Its kinda of like The 5th Element - when France decided it could make a global blockbuster and filmed in English.  Also, style similarities - what is a global blockbuster like when its not a Hollywood product?

Anyway, in a very near dystopian future, the world is frozen and the last remnants of humanity live on a super train that is a self-sustaining bio-dome of sorts, which travels around the globe continuously, taking a year for each lap. 

The steerage passengers eat a gelatinous protein bar that isn't made from people, or shit, but just as disgusting.  Also one dude has the last remaining Camel cigarettes.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1706620/

Processed food began to surge after air-conditioned warehouses became a reality and commercial freezers were readily available.  Then came the TV dinner, canned you name it and a smattering of frozen things that continues to grow.  The difference between Montreal markets and US markets could not be more apparent.  There is little processed food here as much of it is made the day it is consumed.  We market every other day or so, because so much of our food is fresh.  Our fridges are also smaller, because you don't freeze much stuff and unless you feed a large family, you don't need the space since you are buying food every other day or so.

As to our future, I believe that the real wars have yet to come and they will be over one object: Water.

Joe

Offline wolfter

« Reply #4156 on: April 14, 2014, 07:34:01 pm »
The only processed food I consume on a daily basis are my protein bars.  Well, I guess zin is processed, but that's not really food.

Offline buginme2

« Reply #4157 on: April 14, 2014, 07:48:23 pm »
Has everyone seen the promos for the new movie Fed Up?

Looks interesting

Fedupmovie.com
Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline zach

« Reply #4158 on: April 15, 2014, 12:14:09 am »
this may seem like a no brainer, but a warning to all

after a cup of wine, and two lorazapams, dont take the shiny new knife, and the pretty new cutting board, at midnight, and chop potatoes with mushrooms for a late night snack

you'll get infected aidsey blood everywhere

luckily, i got the shiny new knife sharpener too. so sharp i didn't feel a thing. but damn the tip of thumb is gone, in the pan now, frying up with the taters. mmmm
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 12:17:21 am by zach »

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #4159 on: April 15, 2014, 07:27:27 am »
Damn Zach sorry about your thumb . I hate when I cut myself cooking, doesn't happen much but its always before I add the onions or lemon to something . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #4160 on: April 15, 2014, 08:52:36 am »
Indeed fat surrounding the kidney,s is much prized the time I asked for it at Moan,s Clapham Common , http://moen.co.uk/I was told  a] there was a waiting list  B] and I wish I could remember the exact words because the butcher was clearly a loss to diplomacy that my weekly or weakly expenditure would not get me near the list , so with as much dignity as I could muster I added some posh sausages to the bill , unable to think off a way to remind him that I did buy, pheasant ,partridge ,wood pidgin and grouse.

But as some ole skinny lesser Ariosto was paying off her culminated bill for the month £750 while agreeing with her friend that yes it was "such fun sometimes to do one,s own shopping' I just agreeably left .

There was a period late 80,s into the 90,s when if you knew ought about real cooking you could get stock bones, fats and a conversation from the butcher pleased to find someone who knew about all this. Moan,s even plucked the pheasants I bought back from visits to parent,s . And you could buy goose fat at a price whereby a mortgage repayment did not have to be delayed.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 09:18:50 am by Theyer »
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Theyer

« Reply #4161 on: April 15, 2014, 08:58:57 am »
this may seem like a no brainer, but a warning to all

after a cup of wine, and two lorazapams, dont take the shiny new knife, and the pretty new cutting board, at midnight, and chop potatoes with mushrooms for a late night snack

you'll get infected aidsey blood everywhere

luckily, i got the shiny new knife sharpener too. so sharp i didn't feel a thing. but damn the tip of thumb is gone, in the pan now, frying up with the taters. mmmm

And that is why after the last blooby visit to th ER I only have bleeding blunt knifes. It was just unfair on the National Health System.
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Theyer

« Reply #4162 on: April 15, 2014, 09:16:11 am »

Greg I say this with love but it was only a week ago when you where rightly worried that you had dropped below 140 pounds. Leave all this crap calorie counting to the neurotic urbanites its compilled by and for. In fact ban yourself from ever considering bloody calories ever again . If you intend to be a vegetarian buy a good wholefood cookbook which will explain minor and major proteins and then eat eat eat for the love off it and the health it brings.

If you have access to fresh food buy it, get a bread maker and buy flour on line , find good cheese / fresh eggs milk cream fish and enjoy them . Chocs are treats not in anyway an influence on what should be a good meal.

Your regular posts about your eating are bonkers and do your health no good at all. Get on and do something proper about it.

As I say with exasperated love.
Michael

Offline wolfter

« Reply #4163 on: April 15, 2014, 10:43:16 pm »
Thanks Michael.  I really appreciate the concern.  It has gotten better and I'm continuing to work on it.  Unfortunately, I simply don't enjoy food to the degree that others do.  My diet is actually pretty decent except during stressful times.  That's when my ridiculousness kicks in.

Being able to address it here has actually assisted quite a bit.  These are some deep seated, long term issues that I'm finally addressing. 

OH, and I did post in another thread that I had some deep fried French fries today and I had some steak just a couple of weeks ago....so I call that progress.   ;D
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 10:46:24 pm by wolfter »

Offline zach

« Reply #4164 on: April 15, 2014, 11:42:32 pm »
put here simply because we talk here, and its about nutrition. apologies to ms p and wumpy, i realize this isn't in the spirit of the thread.

wolf, in another thread you displayed unique incite into the choice of words that a poster was using. although i hadn't seen it myself, when you pointed it out, it became crystal clear. without saying it in so many words, you let him know that you understand, he has an eating disorder. you handled acknowledging that very delicately and with alot of empathy. i want to commend you for that. i hope he took stock in what you said, and knows how to read between the lines.

you hinted you have had your own eating disorder, or maybe i misunderstood. i hope that is in your past man. even with my personal experience with someone that has it, you saw what i didn't. my sister struggled with, and i think still does, her relationship with food. at first, i thought it was a control thing, we had a rough early childhood, she had no control over many things that were happening around her, to her, so she controlled the only thing she could, what went in her mouth. later though, i think it became a body image thing, that was when the purging started. i hated that.

i just wanted to say, i saw what you did there, and it was a good thing. and it brought up some things i sort of let go long ago.

maybe when i can drive i'll go visit sissy, take her out for a great salad lunch, beets, arugala, mushrooms and goat cheese. something fine, but light. with a raspberry dressing

be well.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #4165 on: April 15, 2014, 11:59:02 pm »

maybe when i can drive i'll go visit sissy, take her out for a great salad lunch, beets, arugala, mushrooms and goat cheese. something fine, but light. with a raspberry dressing

be well.

That's sounds great, how about coming to take me out to dinner.  I'll provide the drinks; don't think the box is empty yet.  :)

Offline zach

« Reply #4166 on: April 16, 2014, 12:06:21 am »
she is in st louis, i kind of hate it there, but she married that guy so.

i don't run out, ever. i keep spares in the closet. people joke that i have a white trash wine cellar in my hall closet. my newest thing is a modified bladder for backpacking, with a hose routed around the shoulder strap, and a bite valve that dangles at my mouth for easy access. the bladder fits perfect in the side pocket of my pack. i'm brilliant i guess, worked out how to drink and hike. and my hiking staff is a bamboo pole, the top section i've modified to be a pipe, can add water and make it a bubbler. i think creativity is important.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #4167 on: April 16, 2014, 12:19:20 am »
she is in st louis, i kind of hate it there, but she married that guy so.

i don't run out, ever. i keep spares in the closet. people joke that i have a white trash wine cellar in my hall closet. my newest thing is a modified bladder for backpacking, with a hose routed around the shoulder strap, and a bite valve that dangles at my mouth for easy access. the bladder fits perfect in the side pocket of my pack. i'm brilliant i guess, worked out how to drink and hike. and my hiking staff is a bamboo pole, the top section i've modified to be a pipe, can add water and make it a bubbler. i think creativity is important.

that's hardcore dude, I simply fill an empty bottle about 3/4 full and partially freeze it.  When I'm ready for whatever daily trek I'm on, I fill it the rest of the way and am ready to go.  Although, I don't take it along any longer on my 25+ mile bike rides as I had an incident a couple of years ago.  I was the furthest point from home when I decided it was time for a beverage.  It was such a beautiful area and before I knew it, I had finished huge amounts of wine.

I made it to within a mile of the house before I veered off the road and over a mountain side.  Luckily, I didn't lose my phone as I had to call my brother to come rescue me else I'd still be laying 60 feet down that embankment.  :)  So now, I only take it along when hiking. 

Offline Theyer

« Reply #4168 on: April 16, 2014, 09:28:48 am »
Thanks Michael.  I really appreciate the concern.  It has gotten better and I'm continuing to work on it.  Unfortunately, I simply don't enjoy food to the degree that others do.  My diet is actually pretty decent except during stressful times.  That's when my ridiculousness kicks in.

Being able to address it here has actually assisted quite a bit.  These are some deep seated, long term issues that I'm finally addressing. 

OH, and I did post in another thread that I had some deep fried French fries today and I had some steak just a couple of weeks ago....so I call that progress.   ;D

Thank you Greg, I have been worried about it. I have my own issues and that influenced my reply to you greatly , if for what ever reason eating is a problem I know that its only dealt with by discipline and diligence though not off course the discipline and diligence that is such a feature off restrictive eating.  Like Zack I have noticed off late a far more encouraging attitude from you and the post kind off was a shock back to the place you had been working so hard on moving on from.
All the best and again thank you for your responce.
Michael

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #4169 on: April 22, 2014, 11:03:23 am »
preppin' Tom Colicchio's short ribs recipe for dinner tonight -- u jellzz?

Offline Theyer

« Reply #4170 on: April 22, 2014, 03:40:20 pm »
preppin' Tom Colicchio's short ribs recipe for dinner tonight -- u jellzz?

U-jelliz is that the pudding? Need to have the ingrediants. Don,t tend to suffer envy at others food stuff , just when they have someone off skill do it for them when they are poorly and all, then a light green tinge has to be dealt with.
Enjoy!
As the waiting staff are now saying. Like its a command.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #4171 on: April 22, 2014, 07:06:21 pm »
-- u jellzz?

Uhh no....'cause I know none of you Nancies are eating Ribeye tonight...Under that mountain of fresh grilled mushrooms and onion is 15 ounces of pure God given majestic meat, grilled under the crystal blue skies of south Texas,

and yes half way through it I threw the fork down and picked it up with my hands and ate it as a real man should..CANT DO THAT IN A FANCY RESTARAUNT!

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #4172 on: April 22, 2014, 07:22:09 pm »
Im having hand dipped and golden crispy chicken breast quarters with a side of pasta and cheese sauce along with lately battered and flash fried potato's portions with a 2014 bottle of chilled diet coke .

I love me some wallmart chicken fingers , mac and cheese and potato logs .     
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #4173 on: April 22, 2014, 07:27:34 pm »
My short ribs are locally-sourced, grass fed beef slowly braised in a Chateuaneuf-du-Pape based sauce.

... not to mention this is a 24 hour process and won't be ready until 9:00 PM EST.

ps: Severe Thunderstorm Warning in effect from April 22, 07:21 PM EDT until April 22, 08:00 PM EDT

batten down the hatches!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 07:31:07 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #4174 on: April 22, 2014, 07:38:06 pm »
My short ribs are locally-sourced, grass fed beef slowly braised in a Chateuaneuf-du-Pape based sauce.

... not to mention this is a 24 hour process and won't be ready until 9:00 PM EST.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #4175 on: April 22, 2014, 07:40:58 pm »
I hope Miss P ship comes in so she can afford long ribs some day .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mecch

« Reply #4176 on: April 22, 2014, 07:43:44 pm »
For Easter Monday (a public holiday here) I slow baked a veal shoulder in a succulent korma sauce with white beans, dried green beans, sweet potatoes and caramelised onions. Leftovers today. Pity I can't freeze it.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline mecch

« Reply #4177 on: April 22, 2014, 07:47:37 pm »
Is it an urban legend or did Madame Stewart at her peak mania propose an Easter menu including clipped at dawn spring grass which was somehow used to wrap the ham?

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #4178 on: April 22, 2014, 08:09:36 pm »
Is it an urban legend or did Madame Stewart at her peak mania propose an Easter menu including clipped at dawn spring grass which was somehow used to wrap the ham?

I actually think that was our very own MissP
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #4179 on: April 22, 2014, 08:21:10 pm »
OMG IT'S TURTLE TIME

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #4180 on: April 22, 2014, 09:04:19 pm »
Tired of pealing those pesky stickers off your fresh fruit? FORGET ABOUT IT dont waste your time! Those little stickers are edible, and the glue on them is food grade YUM! Now get out there and eat some stickers dammit!

OH PS: Apparently there are people who collect those little stickers..

^^ English Cox. *snicker*
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 09:08:31 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mitch777

« Reply #4181 on: April 22, 2014, 09:57:32 pm »

^^ English Cox. *snicker*

lol. did you read them all or did that one just pop out at you?

33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #4182 on: April 22, 2014, 10:00:46 pm »

I actually read them all. I'm thinking about starting my own collection.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mitch777

« Reply #4183 on: April 22, 2014, 10:09:45 pm »
How long do you think it will take you?
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #4184 on: April 22, 2014, 10:42:34 pm »
Im having hand dipped and golden crispy chicken breast quarters with a side of pasta and cheese sauce along with lately battered and flash fried potato's portions with a 2014 bottle of chilled diet coke .

I love me some wallmart chicken fingers , mac and cheese and potato logs .   

Living near Atlanta, my Coca Cola is locally sourced.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #4185 on: April 22, 2014, 10:47:42 pm »

You are soooo blessed .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Theyer

« Reply #4186 on: April 23, 2014, 05:12:00 am »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cox%27s_Orange_Pippin

Full explanation required regarding why ENGLISH COX should make one snicker.
Its an abbreviation as the said apples name is.

Cox,s Orange Pippin.  It is a relatively young apple

It is the apple that raised yours truly , for Americans it would be thought small , notable rustic Peel firm crisp flesh , first taste tart then the mouth floods with a rich sweetness.   Excellent with a slice of Cheddar from the round mature of course and some real ale.,from a Cellar not a Fridge the ale that is.

Offline Theyer

« Reply #4187 on: April 23, 2014, 05:29:37 am »

Excellent when toting up your carbon"Food Miles" at the end off the week , do they have an open stand pipe Ala Vichy and many others throughout Europe .

Staying with Lady Jane  near Rhonda , Spain water collecting took up as long as you wanted it to. As each public spring was famous for something or other.  So you returned home with 2 lt plastic bottles labelled  San Lois---FARTS.,
Lorca rd---itchy skin. And so on. Plus lots off gossip collected en route. Bliss.

Offline Theyer

« Reply #4188 on: April 23, 2014, 05:36:36 am »
How long do you think it will take you?

There was quite the craze for Orange Box labells when I was a laddie in the sixties , they intrigued me , could not work out how the colours where dark and bright at the same time , lots off Spanish ladies but they mostly had USA another confusion for a 8 year old.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #4189 on: April 24, 2014, 07:58:29 am »
Oh! Oh! Timely article about locally sourced!

The Lancaster food scene, 'totally happening'

Offline mecch

« Reply #4190 on: April 24, 2014, 11:54:33 am »
Some smarty pants franchiser should cut a deal with corporate to do local, sustainable, bio if possible, fast food.
McDonalds gives it the college try to source nationally, and this being tiny switzeland, that is just about the same as locally.  All they need now is to buy bio. 
Why do I think people would be happy to spend the extra franc or two to stuff their kids full of politically-correct, real tasting versions of McDo?

Offline buginme2

« Reply #4191 on: April 24, 2014, 03:36:27 pm »
Some smarty pants franchiser should cut a deal with corporate to do local, sustainable, bio if possible, fast food.
McDonalds gives it the college try to source nationally, and this being tiny switzeland, that is just about the same as locally.  All they need now is to buy bio. 
Why do I think people would be happy to spend the extra franc or two to stuff their kids full of politically-correct, real tasting versions of McDo?

Not sure about locally sourced but there are some healthy fast food chains like www.veggiegrill.com
There is also a Mexican fast food chain here that uses locally produced food.

Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #4192 on: April 24, 2014, 04:31:00 pm »
ALERT! FIRST RAMPS OF THE SEASON HAVE APPEARED AT READING TERMINAL MARKET

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #4193 on: April 24, 2014, 05:21:41 pm »
I can't believe you are all still talking about food, 4192 bloody posts, you guys really do love your food don't you.  ;D

BTW you should never eat anything your Granny couldn't buy...just saying.

Will my sweet have you lost the will to live, I'm worried about you,  please don't do anything silly. :(

Aroha
Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #4194 on: April 24, 2014, 06:55:00 pm »
I can't believe you are all still talking about food, 4192 bloody posts,

LMAO! Jan hates this thread  8)

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #4195 on: April 24, 2014, 07:55:47 pm »
LMAO! Jan hates this thread  8)

Not really, just amazed by the amount of replies you have, I bet you never thought it would go this far did ya!  ;D

Aroha
Jan :-*

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #4196 on: April 24, 2014, 09:12:26 pm »
Not really, just amazed by the amount of replies you have, I bet you never thought it would go this far did ya!  ;D

Aroha

I go big in everything I do. :D

but I guess I should give credit where it's due, even though it is going to kill me to say this....but this thread was MissP's brilliant idea. Actually I think she started it to make fun of my shitty eating.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline ds4146

« Reply #4197 on: April 24, 2014, 09:35:31 pm »
ALERT! FIRST RAMPS OF THE SEASON HAVE APPEARED AT READING TERMINAL MARKET

I really don't get it, do you also dig for dandelion mere blocks from your home as well. All kidding aside, as a kid my Mom was one of the first Organic Gardeners I swear. The first time we had Milkweed was to say the least very interesting. Enjoy!

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #4198 on: April 24, 2014, 09:55:38 pm »
I only eat the freshest food so I am an avid reader of the dates stamped on the can .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #4199 on: April 24, 2014, 11:29:08 pm »
I only eat the freshest food so I am an avid reader of the dates stamped on the can .

Me too Jeff.   ;D

this thread was Miss P's brilliant idea

Damn! I should have known that, I was too lazy to go and look for the first posting in this thread. I do wish Miss P would stop shouting about bloody RAMPS!!!  ;)

Aroha

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.