Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:55:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 232
Total: 234

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Royal Wedding Thread  (Read 54498 times)

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Re: Royal Wedding Thread
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2011, 08:44:09 am »
I wish I could go by the name of Baron Carrickfergus  :'(
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline BM

« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2011, 09:02:10 am »
Its nice to see Princess Beatrice let her antlers grow in for the big day.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2011, 12:00:56 pm »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2011, 12:57:57 pm »
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 12:59:44 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2011, 01:34:38 pm »
She's pretty why wouldn't her brother be cute too?

Kate lost too much weight in my opinion. I don't like a skinny English woman. They should be fleshy.

The "Ferguson" princesses have great English figures but what the fuck were they wearing?  Tarty is not eccentric.

Someone should have slapped Becks for wearing those WHORE PUMPS to a royal wedding.  My god she looked awful and like she was squeezing one hard bitter black doody in her butt cause she'll never be a princess herself. Nasty.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 01:37:01 pm by mecch »
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2011, 02:08:58 pm »
Someone should have slapped Becks for wearing those WHORE PUMPS to a royal wedding.  My god she looked awful and like she was squeezing one hard bitter black doody in her butt cause she'll never be a princess herself. Nasty.

I paid no attention to her. Couldnt peel my eyes of of David in that stunning suit with that marvelous hat.

also, cocks

Oh hell yes...

http://www.telecinco.es/estapasando/photogallery/5985/photo2.shtml
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 02:11:04 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline newt

• the one and original newt
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2011, 02:18:48 pm »
"The object is to be a well patient, not a good patient"

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2011, 02:23:53 pm »
The dresses

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-13236800

Ah, the Queen looked exquisite, and the "Horse Face of Cornwall" had a beautiful dress as well.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2011, 02:39:46 pm »
Ah, the Queen looked exquisite, and the "Horse Face of Cornwall" had a beautiful dress as well.

The Queen looked like a huge bumblebee... a Queen Bee.  And Parker Bowles has grown on me -- so English with the bad teeth and all.

Offline mecch

« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2011, 07:06:38 pm »
The Queen looked nice.  I liked her Top Hat.  If she had put on some ancient priceless black pearls, hmm....

I loved most of the british hats.
http://bltwy.msnbc.msn.com/politics/royal-wedding-hats-hits-and-misses-9947.gallery

I have since seen a few nicer pics of Becks.  Yes Beckham looked smashing.  What I called her whore shoes are Louboutin but just too dominatrix for my tastes.

The Horchess of Cornwall is what she is, thats for sure.  She and Kate are BFFs they say.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Basquo

« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2011, 10:47:40 pm »
Its nice to see Princess Beatrice let her antlers grow in for the big day.

Hahaha...that line is classic BM! Santi was very pissed that he couldn't watch his morning news; this was even on the Spanish-language channels.

But we are watching some Dateline-type show now and it seems like it was a very nice affair for those looking forward to it.

also loved this: Lady Amelia, Lady Eliza and Lady Kitty

sounds like they are a cabaret troupe from East End!

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2011, 02:01:12 am »
I paid no attention to her. Couldnt peel my eyes of of David in that stunning suit with that marvelous hat.
Oh hell yes...

http://www.telecinco.es/estapasando/photogallery/5985/photo2.shtml

I liked David's look with the tie with the collar up and not covering the tie around the neck.  I would like to see that become common.  His wife does always look hateful.  She may be very pleasant, but she always looks like she is pissed-off about something.

Are there many people of color in the UK?  It was a sea of white faces.  I noticed there were a few dark-skined folks, but they had them sitting all together--about 5 of them.  What is the percentage of people of African decent in the UK?  You would think they didn't know anyone who wasn't white by that guest list. 

Offline northernguy

« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2011, 04:07:23 am »
Ah well, its easy to sneer, but there's something be said for an institution that can get 2 billion people to forget their differences for a little while, and enjoy watching a wedding together.
Apr 28/06 cd4 600 vl 10,600 cd% 25
Nov 8/09 cd4 510 vl 49,5000 cd% 16
Jan 16/10 cd4 660 vl 54,309 cd% 16
Feb 17/10 Started Atripla
Mar 7/10 cd4 710 vl 1,076 cd% 21
Apr 18/10 cd4 920 vl 268 cd% 28
Jun 19/10 cd4 450 vl 60 cd% 25
Aug 15/10 cd4 680 vl 205 cd% 27
Apr 3/11 cd4 780 vl <40 cd% 30
Jul 17/11 cd4 960 vl <40 cd%33
April 15/12 cd4 1,010 vl <40 cd% 39
April 20/12 Switched to Viramune + Truvada
Aug 2/12 cd4 1040, vl <40, cd% 38
Oct 19 cd4 1,110 vl <40 cd% 41

Offline sam66

• Keep The Faith ; Fight The Fight
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2011, 09:09:37 am »

Are there many people of color in the UK?  It was a sea of white faces.   

What are people of colour, I thought white was a colour, and all humans were some sort of colour, otherwise
 they would be tranceparent  ::)
december 2007 diagnosed +ve ,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2011, 10:19:23 am »
Ah well, its easy to sneer, but there's something be said for an institution that can get 2 billion people to forget their differences for a little while, and enjoy watching a wedding together.

Oh well gee, why the thin skin sweetheart? You mock Americans any time you get the chance.

ps: *loved* that 1969 Aston Martin convertible of Charles' yesterday
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 10:25:52 am by Miss Philicia »

Offline mecch

« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2011, 10:23:29 am »
I've been to plenty of weddings where people notice the differences and enjoy it anyway.  Oh, and Scottish and Irish and Jewish weddings can include sugar-coated sarcasm. 

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2011, 10:28:10 am »
Whoa... no honeymoon for now I read.  Wills has to be back at work on Tuesday.

I also find it lame how folks are already pointing at Kate and saying she's too thin and on the road to Diana-ish bulimia nervosa.

Offline mecch

« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2011, 10:30:58 am »
I remarked that she was too thin without even thinking about Diana.
I just imagined she lost the weight as many woman do, for their big day.
I hope its not a long-term eating problem.  She is too thin, in my opinion.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2011, 10:34:21 am »
I remarked that she was too thin without even thinking about Diana.
I just imagined she lost the weight as many woman do, for their big day.
I hope its not a long-term eating problem.  She is too thin, in my opinion.

I wasn't singling you out -- I was going by commentary on TV/press yesterday. It's quite normal for a woman to diet before squeezing into a tight waisted wedding dress.

I'm sure she'll want to stay thin(ish) from now on anyway as she'll be photographed constantly. She's never been fat in the first place.  I think she looks really great.

Offline mecch

« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2011, 10:47:10 am »
I know you weren't talking about me, rather the media.
I was saying I hadn't thought of that connection to Diana.

I liked her fit and sporty, more than thin and chic, which is still attractive, of course.

As I said i like a plumper princess. Though she isn't a princess of course....

Princess Letizia (of Spain) is too thin, for example.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2011, 11:02:12 am »

Are there many people of color in the UK?  It was a sea of white faces.  I noticed there were a few dark-skined folks, but they had them sitting all together--about 5 of them.  What is the percentage of people of African decent in the UK?  You would think they didn't know anyone who wasn't white by that guest list. 

Watching "The View" again, I see

Offline Cliff

« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2011, 11:10:37 am »
c2-3%, much higher in London.

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2011, 01:18:16 pm »
I loved watching it; the pageantry, the clothes, the hats, the uniforms, the horses....I loved seeing the cars and coaches.  Queen Elizabeth knows how to travel; notice, she always dons the lap blanket when in any vehicle.

Sir Elton looked 'pained', as if he had on a real tight girdle that was uncomfortable.  David Beckham looked great, even though his medal was worn on the 'wrong' lapel...his wife always looks like she smelled something bad.   I think the Queen and Prince Philip are incredible, for their age.  That was some brooch she was wearing.

I thought Kate's dress was perfect, very Grace Kelly...it did seem to me that she had on a little too much base and blush though...looked good from a distance, but up close a bit harsh.

It's wonderful that they can pull off such a 'mob scene' without incident; of course, here all the nut jobs are armed so it's not so simple....
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline Cliff

« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2011, 01:56:25 pm »
Prince Philip looked as though he checked out bout two years ago.  Pippa looked great (outshined the bride?) even if she stayed in the tanning salon a tad too long.  Princesses Tweedledum and Tweedledee....bless em.

Offline newt

« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2011, 01:57:30 pm »
We might have lost the fight for the colony but we do a good parade, and Donald Trump will never be a candidate for King (or Queen)

- matt

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2011, 03:42:06 pm »
We might have lost the fight for the colony but we do a good parade, and Donald Trump will never be a candidate for King (or Queen)

- matt

well, perhaps -- but has anyone seen the Queen's birth certificate??

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2011, 04:00:48 pm »

... and let's not forget the latest new internet meme, Grace van Cutsem. Extra credit: descended from the Astors!

« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 04:02:31 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2011, 04:06:45 pm »
I loved watching it; the pageantry, the clothes, the hats

Especially some of the hats

Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2011, 06:01:47 pm »
miss philica you dont know me but i hope you can help me please call me if you feel comfy doing so ___________ or email _____________  this is odd i know. but i think maybe i can help you or rather u can help me. Thanks marie

Marie,

I don't believe it wise for you to post info of a personal nature in these forums.  These boards and what'speriderm on them will show up on search engines such as Google in just a few hours after posting.   If you need help from a specific member you should send him/her a PM (this option will be available to you once you have made three posts).

Philicia is a loving and kindhearted lady; she will be more than delighted to assist you  ;)
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2011, 06:14:20 pm »
Marie,

I don't believe it wise for you to post info of a personal nature in these forums.  These boards and what'speriderm on them will show up on search engines such as Google in just a few hours after posting.   If you need help from a specific member you should send him/her a PM (this option will be available to you once you have made three posts).

Philicia is a loving and kindhearted lady; she will be more than delighted to assist you  ;)

uhm buddy, who are you talking too?  LoLz...
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2011, 06:17:10 pm »
If you need help from a specific member you should send him/her a PM (this option will be available to you once you have made three posts).

Philicia is a loving and kindhearted lady; she will be more than delighted to assist you  ;)

*shudder*

And her real name is (or rather "was") Nola :)  Would you like to know where she is studying currently and her major?

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2011, 06:22:16 pm »

(shudders as well)

I hope you used *67 on that....
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2011, 06:30:40 pm »

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2011, 06:32:08 pm »
*shudder*

And her real name is (or rather "was") Nola :)  Would you like to know where she is studying currently and her major?

Sure, why not.  What else did y'all talk about?  Royal weddings and hats?

uhm buddy, who are you talking too?  LoLz...

lulz, after her message got deleted I do look as though I'm talking to myself or a ghost of some sort.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline mecch

« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2011, 07:08:58 pm »
I thought I was so sophisticated but I never heard the term "fascination" before.
The antlers are a "fascination" not a "hat" proper.
LOL   ;D

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2011, 07:23:33 pm »
I spent the afternoon testing a new recipe for next year's AMG cookbook ::)

Offline mecch

« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2011, 07:28:35 pm »

Oh my fucking god, what queen did that so quickly? Kate's  cake decorating fag brother?

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2011, 07:29:55 pm »
Hmmmm... I'd kill for a cupcake right now, especially one from Butter Lane.

Offline mecch

« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2011, 07:30:57 pm »
I hope he turns up frequently in the future press. Fag or party monster metro, he looks like a lot of fun.

Offline newt

« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2011, 09:03:14 pm »
That is not a hat, it's a target.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2011, 09:21:06 pm »

What sort of target?

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2011, 10:53:14 pm »

LOL   :D  must have had a Sarah Palin adviser...

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2011, 11:47:20 pm »

And the chickie in blue looks like she just fell out of a "Alice In Wonderland" Book.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2011, 12:23:53 am »

It looks like a toilet seat, albeit a fancy one.

But a dunny top all the same.

MtD

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2011, 12:38:23 am »
Ah, viewership ratings for television are in.  Sorry Brits, but this bare is equal to a mid-season showing of American Idol:'( :-*

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2011, 01:03:50 am »
Well, I would have loved for someone to jump and yell out "Genital Warts" when asked if anyone has reason why the two should not be married.  That would have made for a good show. 

All the commentators keep saying Elton was late and didn't wear the appropriate attire.  Well, they said it was okay, but not exactly "traditional."  The men were given a few choices of suit styles and I thought his fell into that category.  Is it because he and David wore color in their vests?  I don't understand why some keep saying that.   

I still say Kate's brother looked possessed and evil when he gave that Bible reading.     

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2011, 01:11:42 am »
Well, I would have loved for someone to jump and yell out "Genital Warts" when asked if anyone has reason why the two should not be married.  That would have made for a good show. 

Considering how private you are about teh AIDS I would think you'd find such things in very poor taste, Theodore.

Offline mecch

« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2011, 03:41:57 am »
I read gossip that Elton and David are in rough patch having both been fucking the nanny and jealous of each other for doing so.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2011, 12:31:38 pm »
fucking the nanny 

Sweet. Do we have any pics of the said Nanny?

-will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mecch

« Reply #99 on: May 01, 2011, 12:34:52 pm »
It was iffy rumour on blind gossip / dlist
http://blindgossip.com/?p=28076&cpage=1

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.