Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:33:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 391
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 374
Total: 374

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden is DEAD  (Read 112359 times)

Offline tednlou2

Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEAD
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2011, 03:15:37 am »
I've been seeing people on the news saying Hitler died on May 1st.  And, this was the anniversary of "Mission Accomplished."  There have been other coincidences.  There was a commission looking into Al Qaeda that held their meeting on Sept 11, 1999--not sure about year.  The Pentagon either broke ground or was opened on Sept 11, 1940--something.   Think broke ground?  A conspiracy theorists would have a field day.

Now they are reporting Bin Laden's body may have already been buried at sea in order to prevent a shrine with a ground burial.  If true, this is going to really lead to conspiracy theories. 

Offline poz1970

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2011, 03:54:54 am »
I wonder who the CIA/arms company backers will trick the US into attacking next, and spending another $14trillion dollars

I'm sorry if this isn't popular, but I'm a firm believer that the towers were controlled demolitions... and that it was a setup to get the US to go to war

Apologies if this opinion offends
J
"The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to  heterosexuals. That doesn`t mean that God doesn`t love heterosexuals. It`s just that they need more supervision." -- Lynn Lavne

Offline carousel

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2011, 04:06:07 am »
Do we really need to show the picture in this thread of Bin Laden's dead body?

I'm glad as anybody he's gone.  But I don't want to look at photos of his body being exhibited.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2011, 04:06:15 am »
I wonder who the CIA/arms company backers will trick the US into attacking next, and spending another $14trillion dollars

I'm sorry if this isn't popular, but I'm a firm believer that the towers were controlled demolitions... and that it was a setup to get the US to go to war

J

Awww J. You're a troofer? :(

Do we really need to show the picture in this thread of Bin Laden's dead body?

I'm glad as anybody he's gone.  But I don't want to look at photos of his body being exhibited.

Then shut your eyes, oh delicate one. ::)

MtD

Offline Cliff

« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2011, 04:13:12 am »
I just woke up to the news.  Good news and finally relief.   :)

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2011, 04:24:53 am »
When I heard he had been killed and already buried at sea, I worried a bit about conspiracy theories.  (Hitler escaped the bunker, etc etc etc - but everyone profitted by declaring him dead...)

So even though I don't want to look at the dead body, its very important there are pictures and proof that the guy is dust.

I guess he was chucked in the sea as a strategy to avoid a pilgrimage site with his burial place?

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2011, 06:31:02 am »
Ding, dong, the witch is dead....
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2011, 07:00:58 am »
Ding, dong, the witch is dead....

Yes and good riddence, but unfortunately the Winged Monkeys are still around, and that worries me.

Aroha
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2011, 07:34:50 am »
May 1st will now be remembered for this!  Its a red letter day for sure.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2011, 07:35:56 am »
Yes and good riddence, but unfortunately the Winged Monkeys are still around, and that worries me.

Aroha
Jan :-*

Yeah, that worries me too. My daughter is flying back to the UK today - she's at the airport right now - and she's worried. There are going to be attacks, no doubt about it.

But on the lighter side, for those of us of a certain age....

Is Abbottabad anywhere near Costellobad?

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2011, 07:38:36 am »
Great news to wake up to, for sure.

Imagine - almost 2 full terms for Bush and no Osama -- 2 yrs for Obama and he's now dead.

M

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2011, 07:49:18 am »

J

Offended?  No.

Astounded?  Yes -- astounded that any individual could display this amount of stupidity. 

Perhaps that aluminum foil hat of yours is overheating the brain.

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2011, 07:57:53 am »
Share your Newspapers front page :

See if I can do this right .  This is this mornings St.Petersburg times front page:

Da....  Having trouble getting the pic from photobucket

Finally !!!!  I was ready to give up.

Ray

« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 08:31:53 am by J.R.E. »
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline NycJoe

« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2011, 08:35:43 am »

J

Wow.  Here is a little lesson to help you understand why the World Trade Centers collapsed.  I hope this helps educate you a little.   There are many more to be found on there as well.  Unless of course you can show me proof of controlled demolition?  Yeah I didn't think so.

J

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMZ-nkYr46w

Edited to add I have not had my coffee yet and I get bitchy when I read stupid shit like that.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 08:37:47 am by NycJoe »

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2011, 10:21:13 am »

So even though I don't want to look at the dead body, its very important there are pictures and proof that the guy is dust.

PLEASE I've seen more DEAD bodies in the Sheriff's Connor's office then I' could ever count, dead people can't hurt you Mecchie, it's the LIVE one's you gotta watch for  ;)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 10:29:05 am by denb45 »
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline denb45

« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2011, 10:25:21 am »

If that pic is really him? humm I wonder  :o
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 10:28:44 am by denb45 »
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline mecch

« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2011, 10:29:32 am »
Bin Laden was introduced to Obama when Obama was a CIA operative in Pakistan and Afghanistan, instead of actually being at Columbia, which was a sham.  The irony is that the Bushes help set up Bin Laden and also Obama.  Obama changed his name back to something Muslim because he was inspired by pan-african nationalist Marxist movements his father dedicated his life to, under the guise of failed alcoholic academia.  In fact, Obama was selected by the Illuminati to become President as the Illuminati are still very angry about the Bush dynasty's bungling of numerous world domination plans.  Knowing that Obama was so intimate with Bin Laden, they put Obama in power to finish a job that the Bushes refused to do.  Bin Laden knew about this plan for the rise of Obama years in advance, and made secret alliances with the Israelis.  Al Qaeda and Mossad hatched the plan to bring down the towers together.  Many mutual interests were served - Al Qaeda terrorist jihad agenda, and Mossad, both hoping to weaken Saudi Arabia in order to dispose the Monarchy and loot the treasury, and with Bush family interests in the Military Industrial Complex.  Politics makes strange bedfellows and Mossad and Al Qaeda have been working together for years. This is of course why not a single "real" jew was killed in 9/11, though some fake ones were, to throw off suspicion.   Bin Laden and Obama have been, thus, double agents, warring over the last 15 years.  
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 11:26:42 am by mecch »
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline mecch

« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2011, 10:35:14 am »
 ::)

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2011, 10:40:24 am »
Bin Laden was introduced to Obama when Obama was a CIA operative in Pakistan and Afghanistan, instead of actually being at Columbia, which was a sham.  The irony is that the Bushes help set up Bin Laden and also Obama.  Obama changed his name back to something Muslim because he was inspired by pan-african nationalist Marxist movements his father dedicated his life to, under the guise of failed alcoholic academia.  In fact, Obama was selected by the Illuminati to become President as the Illuminati are still very angry about the Bush dynasty's bungling of numerous world domination plans.  Knowing that Obama was so intimate with Bin Laden, they put Obama in power to finish a job that the Bushes refused to do.  Bin Laden knew about this plan for the rise of Obama years in advance, and made secret alliances with the Israelis.  Al Qaeda and Mossad hatached the plan to bring down the towers together.  Many mutual interests were served - Al Qaeda terrorist jihad agenda, and Mossad, both hoping to weaken Saudi Arabia in order to dispose the Monarchy and loot the treasury, and with Bush family interests in the Military Industrial Complex.  Politics makes strange bedfellows and Mossad and Al Qaeda have been working together for years. This is of course why not a single "real" jew was killed in 9/11, though some fake ones were, to throw off suspicion.   Bin Laden and Obama have been, thus, double agents, warring over the last 15 years.  

Honey, I hope you're just putzing around here.

On another topic, to paraphrase Mark Twain, "While I have never wished for the death of another person, I have been gratified to read some obituaries."

HUGS,

Mark
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2011, 10:43:19 am »
Hello Sir. What was your order?

An osama bin laden, extra dead, and a side of crispy fries.
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2011, 10:53:38 am »
USA!

USA!

USA!
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2011, 10:57:11 am »
click to see Osama's bed and sheets -- I wonder what the thread count is.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2011, 11:00:49 am »

Is Abbottabad anywhere near Costellobad?

ROFLMAO! ..."Who's on first?"
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline woodshere

• ain't no shame in my game
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2011, 11:07:08 am »
At the risk of being called everything from un-American to plain stupid, I must admit I struggle with my feelings on this.  On the one hand I am glad he is gone.  What he has done to people all over the world is hideous.  But on the other hand being an avid opponent of the death penalty I do struggle with killings sanctioned by the government.
"Let us give pubicity to HV/AIDS and not hide it..." "One of the things destroying people with AIDS is the stigma we attach to it."   Nelson Mandela

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2011, 11:13:26 am »
Share your Newspapers front page :

don't equate intelligence with lack of masculinity
Jim Phelps, Mission Impossible

Seroconverted: Early 80s
Tested & confirmed what I already knew: early 90s

Current regimen: Biktarvy. 
Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens
Fun stuff (in the past):  HAV/HBV, crypto, shingles, AIDS, PCP

Jan 2012: 818/21%
Apr 2012: 964/22%
Jul. 2012: 890/21%
Oct. 2012: 920/23%

Still UD after all these years

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2011, 11:13:26 am »
At the risk of being called everything from un-American to plain stupid, I must admit I struggle with my feelings on this.  On the one hand I am glad he is gone.  What he has done to people all over the world is hideous.  But on the other hand being an avid opponent of the death penalty I do struggle with killings sanctioned by the government.

Oh gee woodsie -- look at it in the same light as an FBI firefight with Al Capone.  That's basically all this was, except in another country.  And keeping in mind that this "other country" is one where half of their ISI intelligence service is in the back pocket of Islamist radicalism. 

How in the world could nobody notice a high-security "mansion" with 18-ft walls in a large town populated mainly by retired military generals?  Seems quite possible that rogue elements in the Pakistani government (specifically the non-civilian portion) were shielding Osama.

So, uh -- yeah... I don't see any other option but to do an operation like was done.

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2011, 11:17:32 am »
don't equate intelligence with lack of masculinity
Jim Phelps, Mission Impossible

Seroconverted: Early 80s
Tested & confirmed what I already knew: early 90s

Current regimen: Biktarvy. 
Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens
Fun stuff (in the past):  HAV/HBV, crypto, shingles, AIDS, PCP

Jan 2012: 818/21%
Apr 2012: 964/22%
Jul. 2012: 890/21%
Oct. 2012: 920/23%

Still UD after all these years

Offline weasel

« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2011, 11:23:49 am »

I am GLAD he has been CROAKED   :o

That is all ,
                                               Carl

" Live and let Live "

Offline denb45

« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2011, 11:27:35 am »
click to see Osama's bed and sheets -- I wonder what the thread count is.

That looks like my bedroom minus all the blood  ;D

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2011, 11:32:17 am »
The beach ball being bounced around cracks me up (crowd in front of White House)

I mean, who "just happened" to have a beach ball at 11:30pm last night... Only in America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jg5Ia8gy2w
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2011, 11:33:02 am »
Oh come on... we want to see it

A senior U.S. official says that they are still deciding whether to release a still photo of dead bin Laden.
"It is really, really graphic," the official said, adding that U.S. officials are trying to decide whether it is just too graphic to put out.

Also, here are some good, large photos of the "hideout" as well as that one crashed US helicopter.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 11:34:38 am by Miss Philicia »

Offline mecch

« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2011, 11:34:00 am »
Honey, I hope you're just putzing around here.
Oh Honey I don't know who the frigging "illuminati" are.  The glitterati, OK.  That's it, it's all Bianca Jagger's doing.

Offline denb45

« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2011, 11:35:47 am »
The beach ball being bounced around cracks me up (crowd in front of White House)

I mean, who "just happened" to have a beach ball at 11:30pm last night... Only in America

:D :D :D and you know dam well there wasn't anyone in that crowd that looked over the age of 25, they looked like a bunch of DRUNK ass frat kids to me  :D Oh PLEASE everyone has a flag that they can wave @ 11:35PM on a Sunday night in DC  ;D
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 11:38:55 am by denb45 »

Offline woodshere

« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2011, 11:45:16 am »

So, uh -- yeah... I don't see any other option but to do an operation like was done.

I am sure they did it the only they could and did so without the lose of an American life.  I suppose my struggle occurs due to my faith.  I think this sums it up for me:

New York May 2, 2011,
-- In the wake of the official announcement that Osama Bin Laden, alleged leader of Al Qaeda has been killed,
September 11th Families for Peaceful Tomorrows released the following statement:

As we consider the killing of Osama Bin Laden, our thoughts turn not only to our family members who were killed on September 11th, but to all of the innocent people around the world who have died, and continue to die, as a result of the events of September 11th, 2001

It is our hope that the rule of law, underpinned by our Constitution, that was so terribly strained in the name of September 11th will again become the guiding light of our policies at home and abroad. One person may have played a central role in the September 11th attacks, but all of us have a role to play in returning our world to a place of peace, hope and new possibilities. We hope that process will begin today.

September 11th Families for Peaceful Tomorrows is an organization founded by family members of those killed on September 11, 2001. Currently comprised of over 200 families, the group advocates nonviolence and adherence to the rule of law in the pursuit of justice and accountability
"Let us give pubicity to HV/AIDS and not hide it..." "One of the things destroying people with AIDS is the stigma we attach to it."   Nelson Mandela

Offline denb45

« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2011, 11:47:34 am »
I am sure they did it the only they could and did so without the lose of an American life.  I suppose my struggle occurs due to my faith.  I think this sums it up for me:

And just what do you have faith in HONEY  :D I wants to know  ;D if you have faith in another man with a swinging dick, then i'd believe you  ;D
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 11:49:09 am by denb45 »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2011, 11:51:46 am »
Thanks to Googlemaps you can zoom down on Osama's compound today :)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #86 on: May 02, 2011, 11:54:41 am »
Oh come on... we want to see it

A senior U.S. official says that they are still deciding whether to release a still photo of dead bin Laden.
"It is really, really graphic," the official said, adding that U.S. officials are trying to decide whether it is just too graphic to put out.

My daughter and her father were here when I first read this thread today and I showed them the photo posted earlier. We all decided that no way could that be Osama - the beard is too black and the nose is wrong too. Then a little while later they said on BBC News that the photo circulating on the internet was a fake.

I think they should publish the photo - with him being buried at sea so quickly, there's bound to be people saying he's still alive. Like with Elvis and John Lennon.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline woodshere

« Reply #87 on: May 02, 2011, 11:56:59 am »
And just what do you have faith in HONEY  :D I wants to know  ;D if you have faith in another man with a swinging dick, then i'd believe you  ;D

Nice bringing dick into the conversation.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2011, 11:59:46 am »

I think they should publish the photo - with him being buried at sea so quickly, there's bound to be people saying he's still alive. Like with Elvis and John Lennon.

I'm sure almost every second is documented with both photos and videos.  They'll probably drip stuff out after the fact as needed.  Then 50 years from now people will get to see everything, but you and I will be dead.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2011, 12:01:55 pm »
I'm against the death penalty but sometime doesn't it just feel damn good to see someone get what they deserve ? Its easy to look the other way in some cases for me , like when someone is guilty of harming children like Timothy McVeigh .  

Since Bin Laden declared war on the United States this is not a death penalty case anyway to my thinking and although I don't make the rules I'm willing to let my convictions slide with this one , after all Bin Laden was pretty flexable with who he was willing to harm for his convictions , all is fair .      
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2011, 12:02:19 pm »
Then 50 years from now people will get to see everything, but you and I will be dead.

Speak for yourself, sweetie. I plan to live to 125. :)

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline denb45

« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2011, 12:05:22 pm »
Nice bringing dick into the conversation.

Oh you know you love it, you wouldn't be queer if you didn't, I sure do  ;D

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2011, 12:05:28 pm »
Speak for yourself, sweetie. I plan to live to 125. :)

You do realize your furniture will be worth a fortune being antiques and all  :D  
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2011, 12:06:38 pm »
Our Usurper Kenyan President is about to speak again on the teeeeveeee

Offline denb45

« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2011, 12:09:15 pm »
You do realize your furniture will be worth a fortune being antiques and all  :D  

:D :D :D Ann Dear, I'm signing my Life Ins and all of my worldly possessions over to you, if your gonna live that long , you can go into the antiques business, and become well kept women for the rest life  ;D

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2011, 12:16:40 pm »
Then a little while later they said on BBC News that the photo circulating on the internet was a fake.

The photo released earlier is clearly a fake as the beard is exactly the same as his beard in a 5 year old photo, there are certain stray strands of hair that are identical in both photos. Portions of the wounds appear to have been taken from the photos of the pics of Saddams sons photos that were released by the Bush Admin.

This fake photo has already been released on Iraqi news channels. Which will already fuel talks of conspiracies.

For most of us in the US we do not need a photo to confirm to us that Bin Laden is dead, however in other parts of the world such as afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq people need photographic proof in order to believe he's dead. They are not on board with news reports and DNA evidence, they want to see it with their own eyes. So yes, I agree the photo should be released.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline woodshere

« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2011, 12:21:08 pm »

Since Bin Laden declared war on the United States this is not a death penalty case anyway to my thinking and although I don't make the rules I'm willing to let my convictions slide with this one , after all Bin Laden was pretty flexable with who he was willing to harm for his convictions , all is fair .      

The more I think about I am kind of leaning this way.  I think what bothers me most are all these people celebrating like New year's Eve.  I saw a picture that I probably will never find of a couple at the 9/11 Pentagon Memorial and some people with candles at the World Trade Center.  That form of acknowledgement appeals to me more.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2011, 12:23:54 pm »
You do realize your furniture will be worth a fortune being antiques and all  :D 

Most of my furniture is antique already - but not the nice kind - they're the second-hand/junk-shop/charity-shop kind. :D

become well kept women for the rest life  ;D

I like that idea! :-*
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 12:25:26 pm by Ann »

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline denb45

« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2011, 12:26:01 pm »
Most of my furniture is antique already - but not the nice kind - they're the second-hand/junk-shop/charity-shop kind. :D

Nothing wrong with that, all my  furniture came from WalMart & Big-O-Lots, I know, I know, I told ya'll I was CHEAP, now do you believe me   :D

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2011, 12:26:22 pm »
The more I think about I am kind of leaning this way.  I think what bothers me most are all these people celebrating like New year's Eve.  I saw a picture that I probably will never find of a couple at the 9/11 Pentagon Memorial and some people with candles at the World Trade Center.  That form of acknowledgement appeals to me more.

I really do respect your opinion Woods ... I'm a pacifist at heart but realize that will get you killed in the world we live in , thank god for diffrent opinions and point of views , I bet our diversity plays a role in our survival .  
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.