Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 06:37:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772786
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 225
Total: 228

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: lost my virginity, textbook ars symptoms, oral leukemia, swollen lymphs  (Read 12235 times)

Offline JamMasterJ

Basically, during December me and my girlfriend lost our virginity to eachother. The first time was protected, however it hurt her to much so the protected vaginal sex lasted 1 minute, with next to no thrusting.

Fast forward 3 days and she teases me by putting my penis into her vagina, not fully, but only for a few seconds at a time. Me, being an inexperienced teen prematurely came (embarrassing I know,) and pulled out. Later that day I had light headache coming on, I woke up the next day with a fever,cold  sweats, sinus infection, (it hurt to move my eyes,) cold hands, sore throat, non-itchy rash on my chest, malaise, slight confusion (I felt barely councious,) and yellow mucus all clogged in my throat. Because this of the time of my illness I couldn't go to the GP's until 3 days later. He then noticed a rash on my chest. Prescribed me with pencillin and told me it was throat infection which had spread. The pencillin did make me feel better and did clear up some of the mucus in my throat, but it took a while to clear up, however after a day the fever and night sweats went after the pencillin was taken, however now I think back to it Tonsilitis does not cause a rash, could these be ARS symptoms. I was obvlivious to this and later on I had the same teasing from her about 3 times, and unprotected oral about 4-5. We had been dating for almost have a year, and I knew I had taken her vaginal virginity as it was incredibly tight and she felt pain and bled. She also vows she's never done anything with any other boy and I am her first. However 2 months on and I've developed enlarged lymph nodes and hairy oral leukemia, (my tongue has a grey layer over it which won't totally come off even after vigurous scrubbing.) I've been experiencing anxiety attacks as I know if I am diagnosed with HIV I'd struggle to find a girlfriend/wife, I'd NEVER see my grandchildren as I am of a very young age, and would struggle to hit 50, and the symptoms are too damning, as there is something clearly wrong with me, but it could not be anything other than HIV?

I went to my doctors and he told me my tongue looked healthy, but told me to use a tongue scraper even though I do, and told me my lymph nodes were not from an infection, but I didn't tell him about my HIV woes as my dad was there. Am I being to paranoid? Are symptoms that apparent as oral hairy leukemia is said to not occur in anyone else apart from smokers and HIV sufferers and is deemed as a first sign of HIV.. is 2 months a time in which it'd come about? I got tested around 7 weeks from last exposure but I know this isn't conclusive, and I'm so terrified it'd say positive. I'd feel like I've wasted my whole fucking life on this disease and would die middleaged with no children or wife, as my friends all treat me like infected me when they heard I was scared of my infection. My ex says she got tested in September because of college sex check ups, and it was negative, she always doesn't seemed to bothered by my worries and got re-checked herself to reassure me.
I'm suffering from major anxiety attacks, and I can't bear to tell my parents as I'm underage as it is, and they suffer from mental illness so when I inevitably get diagnosed positive I don't know to do??? If the symptoms are not HIV then what are they? I had textbook ARS symptoms, even though the timing was very unlikely, as it was a day after exposure. Also I've recently found a lump on my testicle I do not know if this could contribute to my swollen groin nodes which are giving me dull pains, as I also have been experiencing testicular pains too.  Sorry for the wall of text; its just no one will listen to me and listen to what I have to say as my friends are uninformed about HIV and say you experience no symptoms whatsoever, and mock me for being a hypochondriac. I know I should get retested at 3 months and use condoms also.

Also a week ago I was struggling to eat anything and gave myself nosebleeds and uncontrollably starting shaking after I researched HIV symptoms and discovered I had near to them all after losing my virginity. However there was a time I recall where we were vigurously making out, and I had cut her mouth, and her blood had got into mine. I don't remember if I had a cut in mine or not but I think I tasted a considerable amount.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 07:11:50 pm by JamMasterJ »

Offline RapidRod

Re: lost my virginity, textbook ars symptoms, oral leukemia, swollen lymphs
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 09:00:24 pm »
How is it possible that you have an HIV concern when you said you lost your virginity together? Unless you are IV drug abusers that share works, you have no reason to be concerned.

Offline JamMasterJ

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 09:04:27 pm »
I don't know for sure if she hasn't conducted oral sex (which I know, has a close to zero chance of contracting HIV from this, but close to zeroo is not zero,) or tried anal to protect her virginity? All my friends also try to convince me she's a compulsive psychopath so I find it hard to trust her at all, for anything she says. She's also incredibly fucking dense and I don't know if I can confide in something as controversial as a deadly virus; HIV, with her. Also if I do not have HIV why do I have oral hairy leukemia which is only associated with tobacco users and HIV patients? Or have swollen lymph nodes? How she got HIV I do not know, but the symptoms are to damning to ignore.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 09:05:45 pm »
HIV is not transmitted by oral sex.

Offline JamMasterJ

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 09:08:35 pm »
her oral hygiene was pretty shit.

Also I cannot ignore the hundred other mysterious symptoms which have popped up since my activities with her; which all relate to HIV.

I have no idea how she could have got it but like I said the symptoms are to damning to ignore. Tonsilitis which the doctor diagnosed me with, does not give a rash.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 09:10:22 pm »
her oral hygiene was pretty shit.

Also I cannot ignore the hundred other mysterious symptoms which have popped up since my activities with her; which all relate to HIV.

I have no idea how she could have got it but like I said the symptoms are to damning to ignore. Tonsilitis which the doctor diagnosed me with, does not give a rash.
HIV has no specific symptoms, and every symptom can be related to other illnesses.

Offline JamMasterJ

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 09:15:26 pm »
I have heard this before, but I do not any disease or infection which fits the symptoms of mine apart from perhaps mono, but I wouldn't get oral hairy leukemia from that, and I was never even diagnosed with mono, as he didn't even give me a bloodtest. He perhaps didn't suspect ARS symptoms as I am perhaps to young to even be engaging in sexual intercourse, which I completely agree with now.

The one thing that worries me is that she has told me in the past her ex used to make jokes about having AIDS/HIV, but my ex is oh so very dense, she didn't even know what it was. Although she tells me they only hugged and she dated him for a week, I find it hard to believe.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 09:18:45 pm »
I have heard this before, but I do not any disease or infection which fits the symptoms of mine apart from perhaps mono, but I wouldn't get oral hairy leukemia from that, and I was never even diagnosed with mono, as he didn't even give me a bloodtest. He perhaps didn't suspect ARS symptoms as I am perhaps to young to even be engaging in sexual intercourse, which I completely agree with now.

The one thing that worries me is that she has told me in the past her ex used to make jokes about having AIDS/HIV, but my ex is oh so very dense, she didn't even know what it was. Although she tells me they only hugged and she dated him for a week, I find it hard to believe.
You do not contract HIV from hugging. Don't be calling anyone dense when you both are wearing the same shoe.

Offline JamMasterJ

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 09:23:09 pm »
She's a compulsive liar, I know of course you cannot contract it from hugging. She could've easily have done more with him sexually but not spill the beans to me.  The timing of this illness, associated with them being strongly correlated with HIV, and her ex supposedly claiming to have HIV, a joke or not, seems a bit worrying to me. Perhaps I am a paranoid hypochondriac but I have no idea what other illness I could have got apart HIV, doctors don't seem to help much and I have to wait another full month a half mixed in with final year exams, and possible mental illness to cope with. I've pretty much convinced myself I've contracted it.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 09:31:25 pm »
She's a compulsive liar, I know of course you cannot contract it from hugging. She could've easily have done more with him sexually but not spill the beans to me.  The timing of this illness, associated with them being strongly correlated with HIV, and her ex supposedly claiming to have HIV, a joke or not, seems a bit worrying to me. Perhaps I am a paranoid hypochondriac but I have no idea what other illness I could have got apart HIV, doctors don't seem to help much and I have to wait another full month a half mixed in with final year exams, and possible mental illness to cope with. I've pretty much convinced myself I've contracted it.

Rodney has explained to you that you were not at any risk of HIV infection. You do not need to be tested for HIV as a result of these encounters.

HIV is a fragile virus, it is transmitted in very particular ways. Those ways are:

Unprotected vaginal and anal sex;
Sharing contaminated injecting equipment such as needles and syringes;
In some cases from HIV positive mother to her unborn or nursing infant.

To learn more about how HIV is and is not transmitted I suggest you take the time to read our Welcome Thread.

The welcome thread also contains our posting guidelines. I strongly encourage you familiarise yourself with those. You will not be permitted to post endlessly about non risk situations or ask the same question over and over again.

Ya dig?

MtD

Offline JamMasterJ

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2012, 09:37:09 pm »
Yeah man I know thank you, when I think about it logically, I feel stupid for getting in such a distraught mess over the matter. But my paranoia takes over me when I feel I cannot take her word over the matter and she could've done anal with him, contracted it, not known what symptoms she's even experiencing, she then got tested right after they broke up as her mother forced her to, so no HIV antibodies would show up anyway, and then give it to me not knowing so. The scenario is incredibly ludicrous and hardly plausible but it still drills into my mind as when I start to forget my HIV scare, my groin nodes start to pain me.

She's also lied about quite controversial things which I cannot get into, and hid from me a lot of things which led to our break up. But I digress as I know I do not have HIV, but the sheer fact I had unprotected vaginal sex with her a couple of times and even ejaculated inside her accidently, troubles me.

But thanks for the reassurance, I feel a lot better, thank you.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 09:41:01 pm by JamMasterJ »

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2012, 09:39:50 pm »
Yeah man I know thank you, when I think about it logically, I feel stupid for getting in such a distraught mess over the matter. But my paranoia takes over me when I feel I cannot take her word over the matter and she could've done anal with him, contracted it, not known what symptoms she's even experiencing, she then got tested right after they broke up as her mother forced her to, so no HIV antibodies would show up anyway, and then give it to me not knowing so. The scenario is incredibly ludicrous and hardly plausible but it still drills into my mind as when I start to forget my HIV scare, my groin nodes start to pain me.

But thanks for the reassurance, I feel a lot better, thank you.

If you are having issues with anxiety and paranoia, I suggest you speak to a counsellor or other mental health professional. We are not equipped to address those sorts of issues.

We only provide HIV transmission and testing information.

Unless you have other questions about HIV testing and transmission that you have not already asked I will assume that we have addressed your concerns and may consider this conversation to be at an end.

Regards,

MtD

Offline JamMasterJ

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2012, 09:48:49 pm »
I know about transmission, I was only really looking for a risk assessment, another POV from people more experienced and a peace of mind. Which you have provided, thank you for your help.

Excuse my adolescent naive thoughts lol.

Offline JamMasterJ

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2012, 06:06:47 pm »
Sorry for being a hinderence but I've researched on Oral Hairy Leukopakia which I think I have on my tongue and it says this is heavily associated with HIV and now I'm so terrified along with these other symptoms that I have for sure got this disease? I have nothing to rely on other than my ex's word saying she has done nothing else with anyone which I find hard to believe.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2012, 06:20:12 pm »
■Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result,  or no-risk situation will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline JamMasterJ

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 06:37:20 pm »
Can you atleast give me advice on this situation as I did have continual unprotected sex with her and she could clearly be lying to me about not having done anything with him, so how is it a no risk? Any unprotected vaginal intercourse is a risk how is it not just because she says shes done nothing else with anyone? How can it NOT be HIV when I have this infection on my tongue which is only correlated with people with HIV? And all the ARS symptoms? I'm sorry but I'd like atleast some info as to why and how I could possibly have all these symptoms and it not be HIV, and how I'm not even at risk. And if this isnt OHL then what could it be? If it isn't HIV all these symptoms seem like to much of a coincidence.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 06:40:38 pm by JamMasterJ »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 06:41:32 pm »
Jam,

Get a grip. You told us your doctor said your tongue looked healthy, so stop diagnosing yourself with OHL because of things you read on the internet, and listen to your doctor.

It doesn't sound to us like you have had a risk and none of the symptoms you complain of sound remotely like seroconversion illness. If you continue to feel unwell, see a doctor. Nobody can diagnose you over the internet and we will not permit you to go on and on about your self-diagnosed problems.

At the end of the day, if you cannot bring yourself to believe what we say, go test, collect your negative result and move on with your life. We're not here to hold your hand while you wait to test and you WILL be given a time out if you persist.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline JamMasterJ

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 06:49:52 pm »
I was just asking as I saw pictures of tongues which looked exactly the same as mine I do have a grip, I just find it irritating that you tell me it is a no risk situation when the only evidence I have to rely on is her word. Also the doc looked at my tongue for literally a split second then told me to just scrape it, which doesn't even work. Which leads me to believe it could be OHL.

Sorry for appearing to be a pain I was just asking a question and thought you might have information or advice on these symptoms which, from what I've read on these forums and other sites clearly correlate with HIV. But I guess I'll have to wait another month to get retested and collect my results. Sorry for being a pain I'm just a young teen and I'm scared of jeopardizing my life on my first real relationship, and I do not trust my ex at all.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 06:56:02 pm »
Jam,

We refuse to be drawn into discussing symptoms, because neither symptoms nor the lack of symptoms will ever tell you a single thing about your hiv status. ONLY testing at the appropriate time will.

If I had a dime for every time a person posting here was convinced they had hiv due to symptoms, but tested conclusively hiv negative, I'd be rich enough to retire to a beach front property in Hawaii by now.

You can test at six weeks after the unprotected intercourse for a good indication of your status. The vast majority of people who have actually been infected will seroconvert and test positive by six weeks, with the average time to seroconversion being only 22 days. A six week negative is highly unlikely to change, but must be confirmed at the three month point.

Hiv is much more difficult to transmit from a woman to a man and for this reason, I'm fully expecting you to test hiv negative.

Don't bother coming back with more about your symptoms. Our answers are not going to change regarding them - see a doctor. None of them sound remotely like hiv seroconversion.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline JamMasterJ

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2012, 07:10:11 pm »
Okay and I got tested at the 7 week mark, results will come tomorrow. Just worried because I know for a fact I swapped bodily fluids with her, and we had unprotected vaginal a few times. But thank you and I plan to get tested at the end of March.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2012, 07:22:08 pm »
Jam,

Your seven week test, provided it is negative as I fully expect it to be, will be extremely unlikely to change when you confirm at three months.

Make sure you use condoms next time you have anal or vaginal intercourse with anyone, regardless of what they tell you about their sexual history and you won't put yourself through this anxiety again.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline JamMasterJ

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2012, 08:07:03 pm »
Just a quick q, if the clinic didn't bother to contact me or my friend about our results does that mean we're in the all clear? The same usually applies when I've done other check ups but I don't know what the procedure exactly is for walk-in UK sex clinics.

Also, my white tongue seems to have subsided after I tried marijuana for the first time. I was pretty down and full of anxiety and stress beforehand and felt majorly happy after and during taking the drug so I'm thinking the tongue could've just been down to stress. (It wasn't OHL anyway.) Now I look back on this situation and I can see it is not possible for me to have contracted HIV as the chance was miniscule and the substances had to be quite ludicrous. Thanks for your support guys and I've actually found a new interest in studying diseases, infections and sexual health independently.  :) (School sex ed isn't very good.)

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2012, 08:11:52 pm »
You keep mixing all kinds of elements into the conversation. The bottom line is that we expect you to test negative.

Meanwhile as you are waiting to test you need to put your attention to other matters in your life. It will make waiting a whole lot easier if you do that.
Andy Velez

Offline JamMasterJ

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2012, 08:21:19 pm »
I was saying that my symptoms I was experiencing were probably caused by paranoia.

And yes I understand that you expect me to test neg I was just asking for a bit of advice on the procedure of UK walk in clinics; because I got tested about 3 weeks ago and they haven't contacted me about it yet? They told me it'd take 2.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2012, 06:05:24 am »
Jam,

We don't have crystal balls to tell us exactly what procedure is used where you tested.

If you're concerned, ring or go to the clinic where you tested and ask for your results.

Most clinics in the UK do not contact the patient when all the test performed return negative results. They normally only contact when there are positive results and believe me, they do make sure the patient is contacted as they want you to be treated to protect your health and prevent further infections.

However, they would most likely be happy to confirm that they do not contact in the case of negative results, so ring them and put your mind at ease.

Don't be surprised by your negative results.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline JamMasterJ

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2012, 02:59:41 pm »
Oh why thank you I was just wondering if something was up with my contact info, but my friend who got tested at the same time didn't get his results either so I'm reassured now. I wasn't saying you had a crystal ball I was just asking if this was the common procedure or not. (I'm not distraught or paranoid anyway, was just wondering, was more worried about something like chlamydia or something, though not very.) Thank you for your help and such; I appreciate it greatly.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 03:02:23 pm by JamMasterJ »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2012, 04:12:34 pm »
Hey Jam,

Like Ann I am expecting your result to be a happy one.

Andy Velez

Offline JamMasterJ

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2012, 02:47:11 pm »
Okay so my paranoia came back.

I've found a lump on my testicle and I got worried and googled testicular cancer, andddd it comes up saying testicular cancer is very rare, but can be encouraged by HIV. This combined by the other things I've been experiencing, (I'm getting dry skin under my armpits too,) is bothering me, I feel something is wrong with me, now with this cancer scare I just can't ignore it, but if it were to be cancer, would HIV cause something like this this early? But my transmission of the virus would not make sense because my ex said she got retested because I kept freaking out about it and didn't seem fazed at all and she said she got negative, but thats just her word for it. :(

ALso this question is unrelated to me but why is it, if HIV dies when it hits oxygen, can it be contracted through sharing needles if in theory as you take it out of your arm it would've hit the air and HIV would've died before it comes into contact with another person's arm?

I don't want to die of testicular cancer, but it's not a soft lump and doesn't hurt when I touch it, and it happening after this HIV scare it reignites my fears.. I think I may have also developed thrush as I'm getting white stuff on my tongue which doesn't come off after I brush it. All this shit is happening to me and I don't think I can bear it, and if it is cancer can't it just keep reoccuring for the rest of my life and eventually kill me? I'm only 15 I'm to young for this shit I cannot handle it..
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 02:52:27 pm by JamMasterJ »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2012, 03:11:25 pm »
Jam, we're not going to continue to indulge you in more what ifs and back and forths everytime you have another burst of fear.

Take your hands off of your testicle and go see your doctor about any lump you have or other concerns symptomatically.

HIV is not a real your concern for you. If you come back again with more of the same you are going to get that Time Out you have been warned about.   
Andy Velez

Offline JamMasterJ

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2012, 03:40:51 pm »
Sigh okay sorry, it just seems everything has been going seriously wrong for me since I had my sexual encounters with this girl. But my question still stands, I know it does not apply to me but I just want to know for future reference; why is it considered that once HIV enzymes hit the air they immediately die? But if you were to share a syringe it could be a risk although the blood would most likely hit oxygen as soon as it is taken out of an infected persons blood stream theoretically it would die? And why has this only been the only source of information I've found in my research of HIV that says you cannot contract it from kissing or oral sex?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2012, 06:58:58 pm »
The condition inside the syringe are protective of HIV in a way that the air is not.

But I am not going to discuss this with you any further. You did not have a risk for HIV. You now have a 28 day Time Out from the site which you were warned about.

Don't make the mistake of trying to get around it by started a new account. That would get spotted right off and it would cause you to be permanently banned from the site.

Believe it or not, HIV is not your problem. Get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.