Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 30, 2024, 12:21:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772965
  • Total Topics: 66312
  • Online Today: 177
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 165
Total: 165

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: does boil is a sign of primary hiv infection  (Read 23014 times)

Offline yuvi26

• Standard
does boil is a sign of primary hiv infection
« on: December 08, 2011, 12:01:09 pm »
hi after unprotected intercourse with my room partner .i suked his nipple and got blood from my lips and i did see his nipples there was no bleeding. i got boil under my chin after a weeks i squeezed it and used tooth pick to out the pus .boil was huge and golf size ball.. while using tooth pick i got sudden chills and fever and after i wake up in the morning my neck swallon very badly and got fever and discomfortable after taking antiboties my fever and  sweeling gone but still fell uncomfortable and then i searched on internet it shows this the sign of early hiv infection and after thats my life changes i feel very low every day ..feel very week day by day losing my weight and my neck got stiff . my skin comes dry but after 30 days i did hiv antibody serology test which got negative .and then still i was not satisfied went for other test after dna pcr after 5 days . result i got NOT DETECTED for hiv 1 and 2. . i m still very worried .cant move with my life . stay home all day i also done hiv cmia combo test after 8 week from 2 different labs. test came back negative.and did cbc blood count test and my wbc is high near 13000 and lympo is 40 is also high. then after a week again did hiv antibody tridot test and cbc test which come back negative and wbc count is 9400 and lymp is 42 % i have also done test after 3 month hiv antibody tridot test and test after 17 weeks with duo hiv  antibody test and antigen test for hiv 1 and 2.. my exposure was with the indian man from west africa. my question is does pcr dna proviral test detect hiv 2 infection . does antibody test detect hiv 2 infection ? does hypersensitivity to ears is a symptom of primary hiv infection. ? do you think i need furture testing ?   still very depress. searching all time on internet about hiv. neck and my shoulder and body got stiff . i feel i m going to  be mental. do u think i need further testing. today is 3.5 months i did test antibody with rapid eia which come non - reactive. today i think i got sinus infection . during all this i took antiboties and anti depress medicines  i got tonsil stone kind of white patches under my throad . i m not sure all the symtomes i got from medicions or from hiv . i got fear from very little sound. my ears are so sensitive now but from last week i m improving senstivity. my main concern is hiv 2 . does proviral dna pcr detect hiv 2 . does antibody test realiable for hiv 2. here people and doctor not know about hiv test . could you please what test i will do for hiv 2.will i go for western blot ? i have burning feeling in my mouth . honestly my ears are paining. that is one of bad stress in my life . i didnt attend my frnds and family phone calls . very worried and afraid. please let me now what hiv test i will do now . my every single minute is very stressful. i really want to out of this. why some people late seroconversion ? do you think i need 6 month and 1 year test. i will never do sex again . one of my biggest mistake i did moreover my room mate is not going for hiv test . he is diabetic and tyroid patient. i took so many medicines. i dont know wheather thats hiv medicines or not. but he asured me that i am hiv negative and i ejaculate inside his ass and mouth. everytime i was top..kindly help me

regards
sunny

Offline yuvi26

• Standard
Re: does boil is a sign of primary hiv infection
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 12:10:24 pm »
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Offline yuvi26

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 12:28:07 pm »
KINDLY REPLY PLEASE

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 12:52:25 pm »
You never had an exposure.
HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug abusers
Mother to child

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 12:56:43 pm »
You have reliably tested negative for HIV. You are HIV negative. Period.

In the future you need to know that anytime you have intercourse, vaginal or anal, the insertive partner must always be wearing a condom. No exceptions.

If you continue to have symptoms, discuss them with your doctor. There is no reason for you to retest again for HIV. You're HIV negative.
Andy Velez

Offline yuvi26

• Standard
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 01:00:20 pm »
 GREAT JOB ..THANKS GUYS FOR REPLING ..SHOULD I CONFIDENDENT ABOUT MY RESULTS ? I AM GOING TO MARRY NEXT MONTH..CAN I MARRYOR DO I WAIT FOR ANOTHER 3 MONTHS FOR HIV TEST. JUST TO MY KNOWLDGE DNA PCR PROVIRAL DETECT HIV 2..MY MAIN CONCERN IS HIV 2...THANKS

Offline yuvi26

• Standard
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 01:04:13 pm »
HI RAPID ROD ..I GUESS U R TEAK ?? RIGHT...HWZ GOING BRO ?? HWZ UR HEALTH ? I DID ANAL SEX I EJACULATE INSIDE MY ROOM PARTENER ASS MOREOVER HE IS FROM WEST AFRICA..HE HAS VERY BAD SEXUAL HISTORY THATS Y I M WORRIED..

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 01:05:14 pm »
GREAT JOB ..THANKS GUYS FOR REPLING ..SHOULD I CONFIDENDENT ABOUT MY RESULTS ? I AM GOING TO MARRY NEXT MONTH..CAN I MARRYOR DO I WAIT FOR ANOTHER 3 MONTHS FOR HIV TEST. JUST TO MY KNOWLDGE DNA PCR PROVIRAL DETECT HIV 2..MY MAIN CONCERN IS HIV 2...THANKS
PCR-DNA tests are not approved diagnostics tests for HIV type 1 or 2.

Offline yuvi26

• Standard
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 01:10:59 pm »
HI ANDY HWZ GOING ??  MY CONCERN IS ABT HIV 2 ? WHATS THE WINDOW PERIOD FOR HIV 2 ? DID ANTIGEN , ANTIBODY AND DNA PCR PROVIRAL DETECT HIV 2..

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 01:13:46 pm »
I'm sorry, Andy is correct I overlooked your unprotected exposure.

Offline yuvi26

• Standard
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 01:15:04 pm »
THX TEAK ..DOES ANTIGEN P24 OR ANTIBODY AFTER 3.5 MONTHS DETECT HIV 2..OR ALL STRAINS OF HIV...

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2011, 01:18:23 pm »
PCR-DNA Tests
Neither the Abbott RealTime nor the Roche COBAS AmpliPrep/COBAS TaqMan HIV-1 assay is intended to be used as a donor screening test for HIV-1 or as a diagnostic test to confirm the presence of HIV-1 infection.
Richard Klein
HIV/AIDS Program Director
Office of Special Health Issues
Food and Drug Administration

P24 test is good from week one post infection to weeks 3/4
HIV type 2 window period is the same as HIV type1  3 months post exposure would be conclusive for all groups and subtypes.

Offline yuvi26

• Standard
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2011, 01:25:29 pm »
THANK YOU VERY MUCH RAPID... I TRUST YOU...I GUESS YOU HAVE VERY MUCH EXP OF HIV STUDY..TAKE CARE AND MERRY X-MAX...TO ALL

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2011, 05:25:40 pm »
And please, if you have occasion to write to us again, please do not write all in caps. On the web that is considered as if you are shouting.

We can get everything you have to say in regular up and down typeface.

We're glad you tested negative. Protect that gift by always using condoms for intercourse. No exceptions.
Andy Velez

Offline yuvi26

• Standard
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2011, 01:09:30 am »
thanks andy helo andy and ann..i m sorry for cap words. well i kw dna pcr proviral is not for diagonocs test but i really want to kw does it look for hiv 2 infection ? how realiable is pcr dna after 40 days...i also test for axysm meia and p24 antigen test after 8 weeks. what is meia test is that same as elisa and after 10 weeks did cmia antibody combo test with index value 10 non reactive and after 13 week did tridot rapid test from two differnt labs come bk negative then did again cmia combo and serum enzyme immunoassay rapid test after 3.5 months again both test from different labs. it come back negative.. i m very stressful. i dont kw wat happen to me did take anti depress and antibotis. with any test doctor gave me antiboties for std. i dont kw wat std i got . he didnt test for any std. honesty my ears are very senstive now can bear loud noise . just shaking from loud noise. feel something inside my throat. may be could be seroconverion for hiv. kindly reply. thanks

regards
yuvi

Offline yuvi26

• Standard
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 07:14:28 am »
kindly plz reply me ann...it would be thankful

Offline yuvi26

• Standard
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 07:40:05 am »
does boil with fever and chills is a sign of primary hiv infection..my boil took 22 to 25 days to healed.

Offline yuvi26

• Standard
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 07:50:19 am »
please experts give me you valuable advice...i am very much worried ..thx

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2011, 08:23:17 am »
Reread what Andy so kindly told you.

Offline yuvi26

• Standard
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2011, 08:47:16 am »
i know  rapid .. i am trying my best every time hiv 2 comes in my mind...coz i sex with with the man from west africa.. what kind of test african use for hiv diagnose. i read some where that african hiv is not showing in test.. i  am going  to nzld next week . i need to do blood test there for my visa processing . if i will come positive they  will not accept me...

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2011, 08:52:46 am »
You have reliably tested negative for HIV. There is no need for further HIV testing.

Boils and other symptoms you mention are absolutely not HIV specific. If they persist you should discuss them with your doctor.

HIV is not your problem. Period.
Andy Velez

Offline yuvi26

• Standard
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2011, 09:03:29 am »
thank you so much andy ...well i am perfectly fine now just little hypersensitivey  to my ears.. my hypersensitivy is improving day to day.i lost so much confident...i guess it is because of my fear or anxity or could be side effect of antiboitics.. i feel so hungry time ..everywhere hiv testing is same right..well i am not going to test anymore. i will leave everything to God now..thank you so much...

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2011, 10:07:50 am »
You're welcome. Get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline yuvi26

• Standard
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2011, 01:57:05 pm »
omg it was really good day today untill i read in your forum i am infected that person got hiv postive after 8 months he was tested negative after 3 months...now i am very worried . how come he got postive if 3 months is conclusive..if it is false information they why dont you del them..i cant wait 8 months now...what to do nw

Offline yuvi26

• Standard
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2011, 02:03:22 pm »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2011, 02:10:38 pm »
Yuvi,

NO, he did NOT test positive. He had a FALSE positive result. He was confirmed to be hiv negative with further testing. Read the thread more carefully next time, and read the ENTIRE thread.

This has gone on long enough. You are conclusively hiv negative. End of story.

If you read the Welcome Thread before posting like you're supposed to, you will have read the following posting guideline:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Please consider yourself warned!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline yuvi26

• Standard
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2011, 02:23:48 pm »
thanks ann ..sometime i dont faith these people . i feel these people lying .. unnecessarily creating fears..i guess some labs just advice testing beyond 3 moths  for there profit...

Offline yuvi26

• Standard
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2011, 09:52:30 am »
hi experts today i have read hiv abs test . can you please let me kw what is hiv abs test ? is that same as antibody test ?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2011, 10:00:25 am »
The HIV abs test is one of the most commonly used HIV tests in the US.

Which is irrelevant as far as you are concerned because you are HIV negative.

You need to stop coming back with "just one more question." We are not here to respond everytime you have another thought about HIV.

You don't have an HIV problem. If you continue to return here you are going to get a Time Out for at least 28 days from the site.

This is your last warning.   
Andy Velez

Offline yuvi26

• Standard
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2011, 10:11:36 am »
sorry andy ..i m asking just for my knowldge.as i havent find any information abt hiv abs test. after i had stressful exp. i am writing artical for local news paper abt hiv testing. the exp i faced really stressful so i want help people with my article. if you can give me some info abt hiv abs test. it would be thankful. sorry if i did any mistake

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2011, 10:52:42 am »
Yuvi,

If you don't know anything about hiv testing, we could not possibly teach you enough here in this setting in order for you to write an informed newspaper article on the subject. I suggest you leave that to the experts.

The only thing you need to know is that you are conclusively hiv negative. You do NOT have hiv!

I'm giving you that time out you've been repeatedly warned about. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.