Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 05:20:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 227
Total: 228

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: We are adopting!  (Read 19246 times)

Offline mitch777

We are adopting!
« on: February 10, 2014, 05:32:03 pm »
I know it's been such a short time since we lost our Oliver but the house feels so empty. We haven't been without a pet in our home for 17 years. We both are missing the love that goes both ways so we decided on adopting a cat.

Well, the more we thought about it, two cats.

I did a lot of searching online for rescue kittens. We found several and after contacting many a call came in this morning!

I'm headed out tomorrow to New Jersey to pick them up. They are a brother and sister three month old Siamese kittens that were found during one of our more recent snowstorms covered in snow and ice.

I posted this already on my facebook page and we are looking for name suggestions. Ideas anyone? 

33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline britchick

Re: We are adopting!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 05:48:13 pm »
Congratulations  on adopting your new kittens!Im sure they will soon be taking over the house :)
I cant think of names ....I need to see a picture....as soon as you have them settled at home!

britchickxx

Offline mitch777

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 05:53:59 pm »
Congratulations  on adopting your new kittens!Im sure they will soon be taking over the house :)
I cant think of names ....I need to see a picture....as soon as you have them settled at home!

britchickxx

Thanks britchick, but NO pictures! ...Just kidding! :) Can't wait to meet them.

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 06:35:34 pm »
Cats?
Oh Mitch
Cats
Mitch I hope you will be very happy with the cats ,--- thinking--- just give in and get the Dog.

Michael who is sorry but does not get cats unless you have mice.

names -NOTDOG1
NOTDOG2-------------it does not matter they will totally ignore you.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 06:38:57 pm by Theyer »
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Theyer

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 06:42:16 pm »
Sorry did not read the Siamese bit name change-----Shutup1----Shutup2.
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline mitch777

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 06:48:25 pm »
Dearest Michael,

You are too funny. Next you will propose Thing 1 and Thing 2.  :)

Offline Theyer

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 06:54:49 pm »
Already did but am trying to be honest and not rude I say it with love dear Mictch get the kittens they need a home but get a puppy as well then they can grow together and the Dog will bring out all the good bits in a cat by training it to be a dog.

Offline mitch777

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 07:04:36 pm »
Already did but am trying to be honest and not rude I say it with love dear Mictch get the kittens they need a home but get a puppy as well then they can grow together and the Dog will bring out all the good bits in a cat by training it to be a dog.

I know you say this out of love but you still make me laugh.  :)

Offline Theyer

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2014, 07:09:28 pm »
WEee are Si-am-esse if you please-----

Mr D said it not I .

Offline nixsmail

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2014, 11:23:46 pm »
i agree with michael, you should get a puppy with the two kittens. i applaud you for adopting but i've had both cats and dogs, prefer dogs because they are more i guess happy to have you around where most cats don't seem to really care whether you're there or not. i also understand all to well the emptiness in ones life after a pet departs. so best of luck no matter what you do and again good on you for adopting.
09/05/07 Officially diagnosed +4yrs at the time
11/06/07 CD4 624 (18%) VL 43,200
05/04/09 CD4 272 (15%) VL 521,190
06/10/09 CD4 127 (13%) VL 626,376 Started Truvada/Prezista/Norvir
07/15/09 CD4 849 (20%) VL 379
09/09/09 CD4 594 (21%) VL 68
01/28/10 CD4 706 (23%) VL 127
05/27/10 CD4 655 (22%) VL 322
07/29/10 CD4 750 (22%) VL 220
10/22/10 CD4 669 (23%) VL 65
12/27/10 CD4 720 (24%) VL 270
03/08/11 CD4 644 (23%) VL 631
07/27/11 CD4 694 (23%) VL <20
03/09/12 CD4 601 (20%) VL UND
11/07/12 CD4 693 (23%) VL UND
04/17/13 CD4 559 (23%) VL UND
11/07/13 CD4 846 (24%) VL UND
03/28/14 CD4 869 (24%) VL UND

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2014, 08:30:37 am »
Mitch, ignore the dog people. Cats rock.

As they're Siamese and brother and sister, how about Yin (f) and Yang (m)?

Fred and Ethel (not brother and sister, but still....)

Famous brothers and sisters:

Jane and Peter (Fonda)

Julia and Eric (Roberts)

Shirley and Warren (Maclaine and Beatty)

Joan and John (Cusack)

Justine and Jason (Bateman)

Donny and Marie (Osmond)

Karen and Richard (Carpenter)

Brother and sister couples from Greek mythology:

Zeus and Hera (brother and sister and husband and wife)

Athena and Apollo

Twins from royal families:

Alexander Helios (b. 40 BC) and Cleopatra Selene II (40 BC–6)

Princess Helene and Prince Sergius of Yugoslavia (1963–)

Prince Jaime, Count of Bardi and Princess Margarita of Bourbon-Parma (1972–)

Princess Sofia and Prince Umberto of Bulgaria (1999–)

Make sure you get them neutered at the appropriate age - I've had brother and sister cats before and it doesn't stop them doing what comes naturally! :o
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline mitch777

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2014, 08:52:20 am »
Oh my Ann...

...you really thought about this! lol. I grew up with 3 Siamese and a Saint Bernard so I know their minds work in different ways. It's cat time.  :)

We had ideas for their names but someone (another forum member) came up with the winners on facebook.

Gurl: Moo Goo
Boy: Gai Pan

:)

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2014, 03:27:31 pm »
Siamese bro and sis. Two little smarties and very vocal.

They're going to take over in short order.

Enjoy, enjoy and send pictures, please.
Andy Velez

Offline mitch777

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2014, 08:17:28 pm »
I forgot to mention to Ann that they came spayed and neutered with shots. ;)

Anyway they just arrived home an hour ago and I took a quick picture. I think they are a Siamese mix.

She (Moo Goo) is the lighter colored one. He ( Gai Pan) has beautiful markings.
Moo Goo started exploring immediately but Gai Pan is very timid. They were both silent on the 3+ hour drive home. Only heard a couple of soft meows since being home. I'm sure there is plenty more where that  came from. :) ???

I have no idea where they will decide to sleep tonight. lol.

Offline Theyer

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2014, 03:22:34 am »
WTheck is wrong with there eyes.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2014, 04:02:48 am »
They are absolutely gorgeous!!  I love cats.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2014, 08:30:15 am »

I think they are a Siamese mix.

Gai Pan looks like half cat, half raccoon! They're both gorgeous and I'm all jellies.

Good to hear they were neutered before they met you - I've known cats (particularly males) who took against the person who took them to the vet for the snip.
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2014, 08:48:06 am »
WTheck is wrong with there eyes.

They are laser cats, they can zap a mouse at 50 yards .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Theyer

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2014, 09:34:47 am »
- I've known cats (particularly males) who took against the person who took them to the vet for the snip.

That is the first logical thing I have ever read concerning cats .

I don,t necessarily believe it coz I reckon they where probably mean things to begin with and as usual have just got cat loved projection.

Offline britchick

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2014, 03:22:24 pm »
They are beautiful cats!Im sure that they will be exploring the house and be your new best friends within a day or two.

Thanks for adopting your fur babies!!! :)

britchickxx

Offline mitch777

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2014, 06:08:41 pm »
Day one was encouraging (Moo Goo) and discouraging (Gai Pan). We allowed them the first floor of the house which was our mistake. Today they both "hid" in separate places until mid afternoon when I decided to block them off the living room with all of their necessities.

Moo Goo took awhile but she has been eating, using the litter box, and even playing with her mouse toy. She likes to be pet for short periods.

Gai Pan on the other hand hasn't eaten since arrival and never comes out of his hiding place. He hisses at me if I even come close to him. Little bugger.

Anyway, I'm giving them both their personal space. I'm not too worried about Moo Goo but hope Gai Pan starts to eat and drink soon. I reread Mike Bocker's adventure with his adoption and took in all of the good advice.

Funny they are so different in this regard being brother and sister but I guess they each cope in their own ways. We will have patience.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2014, 07:29:05 pm »
They'll find their way in keeping with having distinctive personalities.

One of the things I have always enjoyed about cats is when they suddenly strike a pose, get glowing eyes and end up taking off on a wild run around for no particular reason. They know things we don't.

Just saw a friggin' mouse running into my bathroom and I wish they were here to deal with it for me. Phooey.

Have fun with them 'cause they're gonna have fun with you.
Andy Velez

Offline mitch777

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2014, 08:54:19 pm »
They'll find their way in keeping with having distinctive personalities.

One of the things I have always enjoyed about cats is when they suddenly strike a pose, get glowing eyes and end up taking off on a wild run around for no particular reason. They know things we don't.

Just saw a friggin' mouse running into my bathroom and I wish they were here to deal with it for me. Phooey.

Have fun with them 'cause they're gonna have fun with you.

Thank you Andy.

Moo Goo really came out of her shell in the past few hours! She was eating, drinking, exploring, rubbing up against me, loving the petting, and playing, playing, playing. Such a doll.

Meanwhile.....  he will come around. ;)

So Andy, how about getting a cat? :)

Offline Theyer

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2014, 05:49:48 am »
Could it be that Gai Pan is sulking coz his name sounds like a Day time cookery Host.

Try calling him Bert, Fred, Doorwhore , Mao , he might be more comfortable with butcher names Mitch .

Off course he still could be adjusting from having his testicles cut off , this could have changed his outlook to the Human race as a whole.

I will try and make him some falsies.

Hope you find my new positive attitude helpful

pip pip
Michael
XX

Offline mitch777

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2014, 11:16:44 am »
Could it be that Gai Pan is sulking coz his name sounds like a Day time cookery Host.

Try calling him Bert, Fred, Doorwhore , Mao , he might be more comfortable with butcher names Mitch .

Off course he still could be adjusting from having his testicles cut off , this could have changed his outlook to the Human race as a whole.

I will try and make him some falsies.

Hope you find my new positive attitude helpful

pip pip
Michael
XX

Yes, I do find your new attitude is making a world of difference! 8) lol. I will pass the word along to Gai to expect the falsies. Right now he is on top of the baseboard heat squished behind our floor screen with his balls tummy to the wall.  :)

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2014, 12:24:30 pm »
Maybe he thinks if he heats the area up his balls will come back?

Mitch, I would love to have cats (plural) again. But one of my sons is very allergic and it would mean he'd be less likely to come and hang out. Plus I have a similarly allergic roommate who's around some of the time. I've had some great cats but not for a long time. The best pair were Lenny (named after Lenny in OF MICE AND MEN, who was a sweet and dumb as he was big) and Vivien (whose eyes looked like Vivien Leigh. She was black, gorgeously elegant and some kind of Egyptian cat mix. As smart as Lenny was dumb). They were a great pair. When I got home from work I could hear downstairs at the mailbox as they were running into the living room overhead, always there to meow me and rub up against me when I opened the door. Oh they were special.
Andy Velez

Offline Buckmark

• Would you like to tie me up with your ties, Ty?
    • Henry's Home Page
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2014, 12:37:38 pm »
If Gai Pan doesn't come around perhaps you will need to call in Jackson Galaxy.
"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things:
     One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell.
     The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
- Butch Hancock, Musician, The Flatlanders

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2014, 01:07:53 pm »
Hey Mitch,

Cats will adjust when they are good and ready and not a moment sooner.  I would not worry about the adjustment period, as you rarely find cat skeletons under the bed or in the back of the closet.

If all else fails, there is always the nuclear option: Tuna.

Joe

Offline Dan0

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2014, 01:17:05 pm »
Hey Mitch,

If all else fails, there is always the nuclear option: Tuna.

Or the old stand-by!!

"Honey, you should never ask advice from a drunk drag queen who has a show to do." - JG

06/2002 DX
10/2006 Atripla UD
10/2013 Stribild Still UD
04/2016 Genvoya UD

Offline mitch777

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2014, 02:48:28 pm »
Thanks guys! We will be patient. They are relegated to the living room for now and the past two nights all of the chow and most of the water are gone by morning and my tennis shoes were scattered. I think they are having their own party. No humans allowed. I'm sure Gai Pan will come around in time. In his own time. :)

Andy,
He will be sorely disappointed when he comes to realize that the heat treatment didn't Pan out. (pun intended)

How about one of these?  http://www.pawnation.com/2013/06/05/10-hypoallergenic-cat-breeds/1

Henry,
Kenny may not approve. lol.  ;)

Joe,
Tried tuna. He didn't touch it although I'm sure he would love it as a midnight snack when the nearest human is 40 paces away.  8)

Dan,
Next trip to the pet store it's on the list. Funny though, I haven't met many cats that go crazy over catnip. I think it's like oysters, you either are a big fan or they don't do a thing for you. :)

Offline mitch777

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2014, 05:12:48 pm »
Happy kitty.

Not so happy yet kitty.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2014, 05:58:21 pm »
If you drag him out by one leg and give him a bath you two can bond and all will be well .

Would you please make a video of the heartwarming bonding session so the forum can share your special moment .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline bmancanfly

• Medicare For All !
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2014, 07:53:24 pm »
Good luck with the pretty kitties Mitch.

I never much liked cats,  until I adopted one.  We both couldn't be happier. They're personalities are as varied as peoples.

Mine is extremely social and behaves more like a dog.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

Bertrand Russell

Offline mitch777

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2014, 08:55:48 pm »
If you drag him out by one leg and give him a bath you two can bond and all will be well .

Would you please make a video of the heartwarming bonding session so the forum can share your special moment .

Hmmm..... that sounds like it could work but I think I might need a second opinion. Maybe Ann?

Thanks bman. it will be fun to see their personalities come out I think. 

K

Offline Irish Eyes

• Standard
  • A closed mind is a beautiful thing to lose
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2014, 09:24:19 am »
Perhaps their orig parents were Asian and perhaps "Fugu" and 'GaiPow' (r whatever u call them) are Asian for "dinners in the pot, help yourselves, chopsticks in the drawer".
The buggers r terrified.
Try Rosetta Stone, Mandarin is easy to learn, r get a quality Eng/Asian dictionary
10/30/13          Exposure
Mid-Nov-Jan    Seroconversion (7-8 rough wks)
12.26.2013      WB dx. HIV+
02.01.2014      OraQuick (result Negative?)
01.31.2014      VL 250700
02.03.2014      CD4  491  26%
02.26.2014      CD4  503  26%
03.05.2014      HLA B6701  not present
03.18.2014      VL 530873 (typical fluctuation)
03.21.2014      Start Stribild
04.14.2014      VL 104 after 24 doses
05.12.2014      VL 129 after 52 doses
06.10.2014      CD4 940 32%
06.11.2014      VL 87
07.22.2014      VL 20
09.23.2014      VL 43
11.26.2014      CD4 1350 33%
01.26.2015.     VL 27
01.26.2015      VL <20
06/03/2015      VL 28
06/03/2015      CD4 1135 42%
12/10/2015      VL 27
12/10/2015      CD4 1111 36% cd8+tcell 1058 34%
06/23/2016      VL 49
06/23/2016      CD4 1255 41% cd8+tcell 882 29%

Offline Irish Eyes

• Standard
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2014, 09:33:05 am »
As 4 the names. R u really going to b wandering round the garden @ night calling out 'ShuShu and Fufu in the dark?'
I doubt if thet're attached to MooMoo and Kukoo yet and may appreciate and alternative.
Samson and Deliah sounds a bit more masculine to be calling out.

NB Those sneakers, u obviously bought b4 the cats arrived. Did u keep the receipt? She'll never grow into those.
06.11.2014      VL 87
07.22.2014      VL 20
09.23.2014      VL 43
01.26.2015.     VL 27
01.26.2015      VL <20
06/03/2015      VL 28
12/10/2015      VL 27
06/23/2016      VL 49

Offline mitch777

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2014, 04:17:18 pm »
lol Irish. They are stuck with their names. :)

So, one week later....

And Gai Pan remains under the chair. 
He has come out to play late at night with Kenny, rarely hisses, and is eating well. I think he gets jealous of the fun and freedom Moo Goo is having. lol. He will come around soon.  :)

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2014, 05:03:19 pm »
Gai Pan is coming around little by little.  Cats do everything on their time.  I love their names, don't know why anyone would suggest changing them.  And they're so gorgeous!!  I know you're going to enjoy them.  I love my kitty, she's my buddy, my friend, and listening post.  And she meows when I say something to her!  Don't know what she's saying, but that's ok, because she doesn't understand much of what I say...other than "treats."  Have fun!
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline Irish Eyes

• Standard
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2014, 10:08:53 pm »
Nice that Kenny the night owl has someone to play with in the dark and glad to hear he's not hissing as much. I concur, it's the jealously that has affected his appetite but he too will come round.
Peace out!
I'm done with katzzzz.
See u in San Diego.
06.11.2014      VL 87
07.22.2014      VL 20
09.23.2014      VL 43
01.26.2015.     VL 27
01.26.2015      VL <20
06/03/2015      VL 28
12/10/2015      VL 27
06/23/2016      VL 49

Offline mitch777

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2014, 06:17:35 pm »
So, it's been just over one month and thought it was time for an update. Like it or not. lol.

Kenny closed the bedroom closet door this morning not aware that Moo Goo was exploring. I happened to go downstairs about 2 1/2 hours later and heard his meow. She seemed to look quite comfy lying on a pile of clothes and sauntered out as if it were no big deal.  :)

Gai Pan is still a bit fearful but he has made major progress. He loves getting neck rubs and even spends some time with us in bed!

They both love play time. We have a "mouse" on a glitter filled "fishing pole" toy that they favor. Moo Goo likes to pick up the mouse and drag it, wand and all through the house and even up and down the stairs. Gai Pan usually follows and is more interested in the glitter wand. I'm thinking he's gay. lol.

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2014, 06:52:54 pm »
So, it's been just over one month and thought it was time for an update. Like it or not. lol.

Kenny closed the bedroom closet door this morning not aware that Moo Goo was exploring. I happened to go downstairs about 2 1/2 hours later and heard his meow. She seemed to look quite comfy lying on a pile of clothes and sauntered out as if it were no big deal.  :)

Gai Pan is still a bit fearful but he has made major progress. He loves getting neck rubs and even spends some time with us in bed!

They both love play time. We have a "mouse" on a glitter filled "fishing pole" toy that they favor. Moo Goo likes to pick up the mouse and drag it, wand and all through the house and even up and down the stairs. Gai Pan usually follows and is more interested in the glitter wand. I'm thinking he's gay. lol.

Sounds like they are adjusting well to their new home.  Love the pics.  in the top one from today, Moo Goo has a "shit, more paparazzi" look on her face..........

Hugs,
M

Offline mitch777

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2014, 07:10:27 pm »
  in the top one from today, Moo Goo has a "shit, more paparazzi" look on her face..........

Yes, it's all about her. lol.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2014, 08:08:35 pm »

Cute cats Mitch.   Even the one with the evil Exorcist, eye thingy has a "I'll suck the air out of you while you sleep" sweet look to him.

I love cats.
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2014, 06:21:56 am »
They are so gorgeous.  I love kitties, just ask mine.   So glad Gai Pan is warming up to you and Kenny.  They'll bring you years of joy. 

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2014, 07:49:58 am »
I love how these kitties have gotten use to their new home.  They look so happy!

Offline britchick

« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2014, 09:43:35 am »
I love the pics!They cats look really well settled in :)

britchickxx

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2014, 11:06:27 am »
Yall stop pretending cats are anything but evil . They do very little but suck up good air that god intended for dogs .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2014, 11:17:30 am »
Yall stop pretending cats are anything but evil . They do very little but suck up good air that god intended for dogs .

He heard you and he is NOT PLEASED.........

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2014, 11:19:40 am »
He heard you and he is NOT PLEASED.........

YIKES !
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2014, 01:00:50 pm »
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.