Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 03:01:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 201
Total: 201

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Oprah in Australia  (Read 13019 times)

Offline fearless

Oprah in Australia
« on: December 13, 2010, 07:17:52 pm »
Oprah has been in Aus for the last week with 300 odd lucky American audience members. The place has gone mad with Oprahmania.

She's taping 4 episodes of her program - I believe they will be screened in Jan 2011. Watch 'em if ya can.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/specials/oprah-in-sydney
Be forgiving, be grateful, be optimistic

Offline Basquo

Re: Oprah in Australia
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 09:10:08 pm »
I heard she got hassled for contraband at the airport when they landed.

Offline fearless

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 09:35:05 pm »
No way. she got special treatment. didn't even have to leave the plane to do the customs routine - they came to her.

Offline Basquo

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 09:53:11 pm »
So they didn't say anything about the 64 kilos of crack she had under her skirt??

Thanks folks, I'll be here all week!

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2010, 10:12:58 pm »
So they didn't say anything about the 64 kilos of crack she had under her skirt??

Thanks folks, I'll be here all week!

I liked that you went all metric for our benefit. Nice touch. :)

MtD

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2010, 10:42:22 pm »

I liked that you went all metric for our benefit. Nice touch. :)

MtD

That's our boy for you, he is such a sweetheart, always thinking of others... ;)

Aroha
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 05:03:47 am »
I used to like this woman, but these days I find I just can't stand her and I can't quite put my finger on why. All I know is that she makes my skin crawl. Maybe it's the unconscious thought of that 64 kilos of crack under her skirt. Dunno. ???
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline woodshere

• ain't no shame in my game
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 09:05:30 am »
I used to like this woman, but these days I find I just can't stand her and I can't quite put my finger on why. All I know is that she makes my skin crawl. Maybe it's the unconscious thought of that 64 kilos of crack under her skirt. Dunno. ???

I am right there with you.  Part of it for me is the Oprahmania.  As far as the trip goes, was Gayle with her.  You know they aren't lesbian lovers!
"Let us give pubicity to HV/AIDS and not hide it..." "One of the things destroying people with AIDS is the stigma we attach to it."   Nelson Mandela

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010, 09:55:16 am »
She a dreadful women, she looks like a female rhino to me, she makes my skin-crawl as well  ??? at least Ellen Degeneris is nice and slender and a lot more entertaining to watch on the tele  ;D
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 09:58:42 am by denb45 »
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2010, 10:14:51 am »
She a dreadful women, she looks like a female rhino to me,

I never noticed it myself..... what makes you think she looks like a rhino?

I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline denb45

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2010, 10:26:02 am »
Because she is HUGE, but that pic is about 2 yrs old, she is a lot heavier now, she looks so unhealthy to me now, I'm sure you guessed by now, I'm not an Oprah fan-boy, nor have I ever been  ;D
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 10:29:08 am by denb45 »
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2010, 10:46:16 am »
The issue I have with the Big O is that she truly believes she has been touched by the hand of God, that she's "blessed." I guess that make all the rest of us "not blessed" or maybe even "cursed."

She also spews forth like she knows it all. There was one episode with 30-something siblings whose mother (now dead) had been abusive to them growing up. Oprah gets all judgmental on the dead mother saying she knows (because she narrated a nature documentary?!) that the "mammalian species" is hardwired to care for their young, implying the mother of these people was not even human, a total monster. Oprah, please, there are mammalian mothers that eat their young, you are not an an expert on the "mammalian species" just 'cause you narrated Life on the friggin Discovery Channel. Would your hero Jesus want you being so judgmental?

She's also a major star fucker, "Welcome, my friend . . . Juliaaaa Roooobbeeerrttsss!" Honey, Julia Roberts is your "friend" because she can go on your show and plug her movies.

I've never watched Oprah through the years but have been watching this final season for some reason. She means well, it's just that all the money and attention has gone to her head.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 02:22:03 pm by Inchlingblue »

Offline denb45

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2010, 11:06:07 am »
Oh come-on now, all RICH people are blessed, at least most of them think they are (that is how they justify their wealth), cause it makes them feel better about themselves, but this does NOTHING for the rest of us and us un-blessed poor-ass mother-fuckers are starving to death  ???
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 11:12:52 am by denb45 »

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2010, 02:18:17 pm »
I briefly saw her being interviewed after she received her award (or whatever) at the Kennedy Honors.  She went on and on about how she has sacrificied, given so much, blah, blah, and how "finally" someone noticed.  I didn't like that, and thought it totally de-charmed her, if there is such a thing.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2010, 02:19:50 pm »
I briefly saw her being interviewed after she received her award (or whatever) at the Kennedy Honors.  She went on and on about how she has sacrificied, given so much, blah, blah, and how "finally" someone noticed.  I didn't like that, and thought it totally de-charmed her, if there is such a thing.

I missed that. I would have wanted to see Bill T. Jones and Arthur Laurents, both living with HIV for a very long time.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2010, 02:23:56 pm »

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2010, 02:31:10 pm »
Miley Cyrus is smoking salvia and you people are talking Oprah ... I really think you guys need to get your priority's straight and pay attention to the big picture . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2010, 02:48:55 pm »
Miley Cyrus is smoking salvia and you people are talking Oprah ... I really think you guys need to get your priority's straight and pay attention to the big picture . 

like why is Miley smoking that crap when she can afford the most primo weed known to mankind?

Nice bong though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3QveLZqmH0

Offline fearless

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2010, 04:47:43 pm »
I've not watched her program in over 20 years, and am pretty much ambivalent toward her. But, WOW, some of you people are just bitter.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2010, 06:37:50 pm »
But, WOW, some of you people are just bitter.

Dude, she tried to off Wolverine from the X-Men.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/x-men_movies/news/?a=26438

Offline carousel

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2010, 07:22:30 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cx7czRfkA8

While the World was celebrating the possibility of the first Black American President, this crazy bitch was worried about what to wear. 

Jesus pulls a cross and in a sign of solidarity this cow drags some pig fat across a stage.

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2010, 07:37:25 pm »
Say what you want about Oprah, but how many billionaires do you know, who have given away hundreds of millions of dollars, to just regular folks?

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2010, 08:09:20 pm »
I've not seen Oprah's show since the 80s but since no one has mentioned anything truly evil except that she's fat, wealthy, fat, self-absorbed, fat, an attention whore... oh and fat... I'm chalking up this disdain to the life cycle of celebrity:

1) we find someone unknown that is great
2) we root for the underdog
3) we cheer their success
4) suddenly everyone else loves them too, including your grandma
5) they are over exposed
6) "you know, they weren't that great anyway"
7) fat, drug, sex, (fill in the blank) scandal
8)we hate them

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2010, 08:19:58 pm »
Say what you want about Oprah, but how many billionaires do you know, who have given away hundreds of millions of dollars, to just regular folks?

How many do I personally know?  I don't know if I can count that high..  I ain't really got any problem with her myself....  I was just joining the pile-on with wreckless abandon.   She's one of the few celebrities I think would be willing to give me mouth to mouth (with tongue) if I ever collapsed on her stage.  I love Oprah even though she's not my type. :D

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2010, 08:32:02 pm »
You're all a bunch of miserable, bitter, unhappy people.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline denb45

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2010, 08:35:21 pm »
You're all a bunch of miserable, bitter, unhappy people.

You forgot..... poor, sick, and unhealthy  ;D come-on now Miss P if the average RICH person had to endure
and live the way most of us do, I guarantee you they couldn't do it  ;)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 08:39:07 pm by denb45 »

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2010, 08:47:28 pm »
She's one of the few celebrities I think would be willing to give me mouth to mouth (with tongue) if I ever collapsed on her stage.  

Mouth to mouth if you collapsed on her stage? I'm sure Oprah has "people" for that. ;)

Tyra, on the other hand, probably would stick her tongue in your mouth even if you didn't collapse.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 08:49:48 pm by GSOgymrat »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2010, 08:59:03 pm »
Oprah's trip to the Land of the Long Weekend is a marketing thing. It's designed to present Australia as an attractive tourist destination for Americans.

Various levels of government here have funded (in part) her visit to this end. Americans are a very desireable tourism market, especially for a place like Australia. I believe one of the things which deters Americans from visiting is the long plane trip involved. The idea is that if Oprah and 300 of her most precious fans can do it, then it can't be that bad.

This, from an Australian perspective, is a good thing for obvious reasons.

Like Little Steve, I am large indifferent to Miss Winfrey. I don't watch her television show because I don't care for chat programmes. I don't watch Ellen Degeneres-Rossi's tedious broadcasts either.

I get my fill of low wattage intellects induling themselves with cretinous prattle from these forums. :)

My only real experience of Oprah was from her peformance as Miss Sofia in the 1985 film The Color Purple for which she received an Oscar nomination. And rightly so, it was a very impressive effort on her part.

Inevitably there has been down here a chorus of prissy criticism of Oprah's Travelling Circus. Oprah has a large fan base and many snooty types have dismissed the adoring throngs as brain dead bogans who should be beneath the contempt of civilised people.

I think this to be a most ungenerous attitude. There are far worse pastimes than being an Oprahnaught. They seem to be harmless folk enjoying the favour of their idol.

And we're making money out of it. :)

MtD

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2010, 10:02:45 pm »
if the average RICH person had to endure and live the way most of us do, I guarantee you they couldn't do it  ;)

and then in lies the root to all this bashing.  People are jealous -- she's rich after all.  How dare she!!!   ::)

Offline denb45

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2010, 10:43:03 pm »
and then in lies the root to all this bashing.  People are jealous -- she's rich after all.  How dare she!!!   ::)

YES your right, I'm very jealous for the RICH & FAMOUS, since I've lived in poverty most of my life ( at least compared by the standards they live in) I won't ever get to know how it's like for them, but, I can at least poke a little fun @ them if I want to, so you really can't blame me for having some fun here  :D

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2010, 11:00:59 pm »

No, I think it is more like, she's wealthy and not only is she a woman, but a black woman... not only how dare she... but how could she?  She has broken a number of glass ceilings and that scares a lot of people, mostly for all the wrong reasons.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2010, 11:40:30 pm »
No, I think it is more like, she's wealthy and not only is she a woman, but a black woman... not only how dare she... but how could she?  She has broken a number of glass ceilings and that scares a lot of people, mostly for all the wrong reasons.

man Joe, that's deep stuff right there.

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2010, 11:47:16 pm »
Well I just wanna know:
Is she a lesbian or isn't she.
Baba Wawa asked her point blank in the interview, (which was briefly on youtube, and is now gone) and Oprah stuttered on the word "lesbian" when she denied it. Though she denied it a couple of times in a row and the subsequent "lesbian" pronunciations were clearer.  ::)
She made a good point. She said the rumor bothers her because she is 1) not a lesbian and 2) if she were a lesbian she would say so because its not a problem and 3) that people think she is but she denies it means that people think she is a liar.

So I don't want to think she is a complete phony, its just too big of a cultural fact, oprah's hugeness as a symbol of so many things, that i don't want to consider that she's a total fraud.

I quite like her.  I think she's got complications like anyone else.  Her whole thing is full of contradictions. Royal, yet common folk.  Some see this as annoying I think its fascinating enough.  

And hell she gets people to read.  Even if some of the books are crap, or lies.  Hmmmm....

In the end I think shes an agent of tolerance and education, even if the lesson isn't always perfect or highbrow or completely integrated morally or intellectually or politically.

Ah OK : found the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp2ncbaIrFM&feature=related

« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 11:58:15 pm by mecch »
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2010, 02:29:37 am »
I have a love/hate relationship with Ms. O.  She has done some good shows, but many bad ones.  While she did that AIDS show back in the 80's, many of her shows dealing with HIV have been lacking.  And, HIV affects so many in the black community.  I think she could have done so much more on HIV.  Maybe it is because they know who watches her show--mostly white women.  I applaud her work in Africa.  However, when asked why she didn't focus that money and attention here, she said underprivileged youth here aren't interested in education and that they just want new sneakers.  Or, something to that effect.

I went to one of her shows back in 1995.  It was about TV stars from the past.  Florence from the Jefferson's was there, Greg Brady, the Beav's mom, and several others.  After the show, everyone got in line to shake her hand.  She was in her skinny phase then.  Eye to eye, I felt she looked better heavier.  The filters on the cameras were amazing, because in person she looked rough.  So, I say keep some weight on.  She was nice and asked us where we were from.  It was very informal and there weren't staff pushing us out.  I've heard she doesn't shake hands anymore with the audience.  I guess she's gotten too big for that...or, she caught one too many colds from everyone.

I mainly watch now when she does normal things on her show.  I find it fascinating to watch her go to Walmart for the first time.  It was like she was an alien who landed at Walmart.  Or, her road trips with Gayle.  She didn't know how to pump gas.  I thought she hadn't been famous all her life.  How could she not know how to pump gas?  But I guess the last time she would have filled up, gas stations had attendants who did it for you.       

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2010, 02:32:46 am »
By the way, she almost killed Hugh Jackman down under.  He was zip-lining into the set and hit his face on something.  They said he had a good shiner as a result.

Offline Cliff

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2010, 08:18:51 am »
Because she is HUGE, but that pic is about 2 yrs old, she is a lot heavier now, she looks so unhealthy to me now, I'm sure you guessed by now, I'm not an Oprah fan-boy, nor have I ever been  ;D
I actually think her weight looks ok on her.

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2010, 09:03:18 am »
man Joe, that's deep stuff right there.

LOL

Offline poz1970

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2010, 01:11:58 am »
i think what puts me off of oprahs shows is her screaming, and the audience screaming... take a xanax for gods sake!

She does do some really nice things for people, and is a source of great 'good' in the world... just she's so annoying!!

J
"The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to  heterosexuals. That doesn`t mean that God doesn`t love heterosexuals. It`s just that they need more supervision." -- Lynn Lavne

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2010, 01:16:19 am »
i think what puts me off of oprahs shows is her screaming, and the audience screaming... take a xanax for gods sake!

She does do some really nice things for people, and is a source of great 'good' in the world... just she's so annoying!!

J

Think of it as payback for Dame Edna.

MtD

Offline poz1970

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2010, 01:16:54 am »
Think of it as payback for Dame Edna.

MtD

rofl rofl rofl

!!!
"The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to  heterosexuals. That doesn`t mean that God doesn`t love heterosexuals. It`s just that they need more supervision." -- Lynn Lavne

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2010, 12:15:40 pm »

At least two - Bill Gates (who I cannot stand) with the Gates Foundation and Elton John with the Elton John Aids Foundation. 

My only real experience of Oprah was from her peformance as Miss Sofia in the 1985 film The Color Purple for which she received an Oscar nomination. And rightly so, it was a very impressive effort on her part.

While it wasn't my only real experience of her (I haven't watched her shows, apart from clips, since I move to the Rock in '91) I agree about her performance in The Color Purple.  I always thought she should have won that Oscar.

I liked her back when she first started, but she irks me now and like I said earlier, I'm not quite sure why although I really don't think it has anything with her gender or the colour of her skin either, as Joe suggests. Just something about her is like nails on a blackboard to me. I'm all for women getting ahead, no matter what colour they are - but that doesn't mean I have to like their personality.

And hell she gets people to read.

A very good thing indeed. I may not care for her, but if people who do like her start reading more because of her encouragement, more power to her. I'm an avid reader and I can't understand how anyone could not love reading, aside from people for whom it is a struggle such as people with dyslexia.

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2010, 12:28:30 pm »
At least two - Bill Gates (who I cannot stand) with the Gates Foundation and Elton John with the Elton John Aids Foundation.  

There are many others.

The Gates' and Warren Buffet started the Billionaire "Giving Pledge." Oprah declined to be a part of it, but it could be that she has other charitable plans, who knows?

The Giving Pledge: Billionaires Promise to Donate at Least Half Their Fortunes to Charity

LINK:

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/bill-gates-warren-buffett-organize-billionaire-giving-pledge/story?id=11325984

Also, Mark Zuckerberg gave $100 million to Newark public schools.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 12:37:42 pm by Inchlingblue »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2010, 12:42:42 pm »
There are many others.

The Gates' and Warren Buffet started the Billionaire "Giving Pledge." Oprah declined to be a part of it, but it could be that she has other charitable plans, who knows?

The Giving Pledge: Billionaires Promise to Donate at Least Half Their Fortunes to Charity

LINK:

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/bill-gates-warren-buffett-organize-billionaire-giving-pledge/story?id=11325984

Also, Mark Zuckerberg gave $100 million to Newark public schools.

Good stuff. I knew there were others, but could only name Gates and Elton off the top of my head.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2010, 01:18:30 pm »
The Walton Family of Walmart fame are supposed to be quite tight fisted, especially in comparison to their overall wealth. I don't know how accurate it is, but I have heard this from more than one source.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcCfkKziWa8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2010, 08:51:21 pm »
I'm PISSED at the Big O!

I was all snug in bed the other night watching my "Trauma: Life in the E.R" on Discovery Health and all of a sudden I see an announcement that Oprah is taking over that network Jan 1st, It will no longer be Dsicover Health, it will be OWN.  I dont want no foofoo womens bable on my blood and guts channel!

oh yeah, and that freeloader Gayle King can bite me!

-Will
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 09:03:27 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline denb45

« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2010, 09:10:17 pm »
I'm PISSED at the Big O!

I was all snug in bed the other night watching my "Trauma: Life in the E.R" on Discovery Health and all of a sudden I see an announcement that Oprah is taking over that network Jan 1st, It will no longer be Dsicover Health, it will be OWN.  I dont want no foofoo womens bable on my blood and guts channel!

oh yeah, and that freeloader Gayle King can bite me!

-Will

Rosie O'Donnell will be on that channel as well, not sure when tho  ;D that's why Rosie said that she didn't think Oprah is a lesbian, you don't call your new boss a lesbian and keep your new job @ that channel  :D
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 09:16:51 pm by denb45 »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.