Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:29:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37612
  • Latest: testABC
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 375
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 362
Total: 363

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Why bathroom sex is hot  (Read 34188 times)

Offline woodshere

• ain't no shame in my game
Re: Why bathroom sex is hot
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2007, 03:53:30 pm »

Now when they catch guys doin' the nasty in Muse Park, they take a Polaroid photo of them & keep it on file at the Police Department.

Since the park I was in was federal, I guess my Polaroid is on file with the federal government.  Boy if they do much investigating I probably could be confused for some sort of terrorist these days.

I am just wondering what kind of training cops receive who get assigned busting the queers cruising for sex in parks and tearooms.  I mean they have it down to a T. Send out all the right signals, but never ask for it.
"Let us give pubicity to HV/AIDS and not hide it..." "One of the things destroying people with AIDS is the stigma we attach to it."   Nelson Mandela

Offline woodshere

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2007, 03:54:14 pm »
Sorry Woods Dan done trumped you.

I know and he got to touch it.
"Let us give pubicity to HV/AIDS and not hide it..." "One of the things destroying people with AIDS is the stigma we attach to it."   Nelson Mandela

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2007, 03:55:18 pm »
Our little Woods. Always the bridesmaid. ;D

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2007, 03:55:36 pm »
issues, of course, though i wouldnt place them under an OCD diagnosis.

Seems clear to me.  Repetitive behavior linked to an obsession.  You're obsessed with getting caught, so you repeat bathroom trolling.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Iggy

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2007, 03:56:25 pm »
I am just wondering what kind of training cops receive who get assigned busting the queers cruising for sex in parks and tearooms.  I mean they have it down to a T. Send out all the right signals, but never ask for it.

Maybe they went to the seminary before the police academy

Offline bear60

« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2007, 03:58:37 pm »
philly

I am not sure I buy the OCD label you are putting on bathroom sex....it just doesnt seem that getting caught is the obcession....but rather the sex?????
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline woodshere

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2007, 03:59:51 pm »
Maybe they went to the seminary before the police academy

But I have never known a priest to stop the action.

Offline Iggy

« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2007, 04:01:52 pm »
But I have never know a priest to stop the action.

I guess you never had a nun walk in on you then?

Offline buca45

« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2007, 04:03:22 pm »
Seems clear to me.  Repetitive behavior linked to an obsession.  You're obsessed with getting caught, so you repeat bathroom trolling.

lol ok whatever you say.
just wanted to correct you though, my obsession involves 'cock' and not getting caught...and once again, i dont troll, i just enjoy.....

thanks bear for the clarification....
"Love and Laughter and Happiness Ever After"

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2007, 04:05:43 pm »
philly

I am not sure I buy the OCD label you are putting on bathroom sex....it just doesnt seem that getting caught is the obcession....but rather the sex?????

I only pulled out my psychology degree once he wrote this

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=15161.msg191635#msg191635

getting caught is sort of the rush that fuels the action.

If he just wants sex he'd log on to mancunt

This ain't 1972 sweetie :)

Offline buca45

« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2007, 04:08:31 pm »
would you accept a faxed copy of my middle finger in response to your 1972 comment?????
"Love and Laughter and Happiness Ever After"

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2007, 04:09:22 pm »
The thing I enjoy most about bathroom sex are those wonderful large blue mints you find in the urinals.

Offline Bucko

• You need a shine, missy!
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2007, 04:13:19 pm »
would you accept a faxed copy of my middle finger in response to your 1972 comment?????

Festooned with a Parisian Manicure, no doubt.
Blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits.

Blathering on AIDSmeds since 2005, provocative from birth

Dan J.

« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2007, 04:15:38 pm »
Somebody didn't start SLA for nothing. 

Offline woodshere

« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2007, 04:17:03 pm »
With such easy access to dick these days, sex clubs, bath houses and most importantly the internet which can lead to having sex in an environment where one won't get caught, I can't help but think that gay men wanting action, are as much turned on by the dick as they are the chance of getting caught.  Where for others it's not the dick they get as much as the chase leading to the conquest.  The more I think about it the more I know that sex is as far more to do with other emotions than just the mechanics that lead to getting off.

Woods

Offline Iggy

« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2007, 04:22:18 pm »
With such easy access to dick these days, sex clubs, bath houses and most importantly the internet which can lead to having sex in an environment where one won't get caught, I can't help but think that gay men wanting action, are as much turned on by the dick as they are the chance of getting caught.  Where for others it's not the dick they get as much as the chase leading to the conquest.  The more I think about it the more I know that sex is as far more to do with other emotions than just the mechanics that lead to getting off.

Woods

Kind of agree with this - I did enjoy it (as well as sex in the park) when I was a yoot with no other ideas of where to go....outside fo the piers and theatrers and just picking guys up off the street...but did outgrow it.

Offline marc11864

• I apologize for nothing!
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2007, 04:27:14 pm »
Imagine the lack of effort in a Thai restroom!  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 04:40:54 pm by marc11864 »
Let us cavort like the Greeks of old! You know the ones I mean.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2007, 04:34:54 pm »

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2007, 04:44:24 pm »
we wouldn't have nearly as much of a problem with toilet sex if we had these...

(and i personally vote for these as the new florida toilet upgrades.  let's see how that flies)

AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline woodshere

« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2007, 04:47:30 pm »
Wait till you see the public toilets in San Francisco that are on the street corners.  I hope those of you going won't spend too much time standing around them and missing the sights.

Offline Bucko

• You need a shine, missy!
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2007, 04:52:26 pm »
We seem to have forgotten Turkish Toilets.

http://www.flumesday.com/092406deadliest.html
Blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits.

Blathering on AIDSmeds since 2005, provocative from birth

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2007, 04:53:19 pm »
Wait till you see the public toilets in San Francisco that are on the street corners.  I hope those of you going won't spend too much time standing around them and missing the sights.

they can't be more public than these...

AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline woodshere

« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2007, 04:59:53 pm »
they can't be more public than these...

not public, just cute.

Offline allanq

« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2007, 05:05:42 pm »

Just remember that they open automatically after 20 minutes.

Offline marc11864

• I apologize for nothing!
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2007, 06:47:54 pm »
Good luck avoiding the syringes  :P
Let us cavort like the Greeks of old! You know the ones I mean.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2007, 06:54:09 pm »
Just remember that they open automatically after 20 minutes.

We'll...uh, I will have to set the timer on my cell phone.  Thanks for the tip.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2007, 06:55:48 pm »
A good lav deserves a kiss . . .

MtD

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2007, 07:00:45 pm »
Wow... love that stainless steel toilet console.  Where's that from Missy Timmy?

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2007, 07:12:07 pm »
that is belgium, i believe.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2007, 07:12:59 pm »
that's a wealth of information you're divulging there

Offline fearless

« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2007, 07:52:02 pm »
Imagine the lack of effort in a Thai restroom!  ;D

No imagination required here,  ;D, but that's a story for another day.

I agree with Philly about the appropriateness of sex in public places, but only when I'm not involved.  ;D. In the past it was just too tempting sometimes. These days I rarely have sex, but I have enough dumb stories to fill several volumes of the Spin Cycle, except my writing talents are poor and Bucko's stories aren't dumb.

Story 1: Sydney 1989/90 (sorry, this may be a little x rated)

Walking home from my boyfriends house in Edgecliffe back to the Cross I had to cut through Rushcutters Bay Park to get home. The park was a notorious beat after dark. As I entered the Park, this rough looking 'straight' guy started cruising me. Never to pass up an opportunity, I followed him into the toilet block. He wanted me to fuck him, so I obliged, did the deed and pulled up my pants eager to get home to bed. He had other ideas and wanted to return the favour. When I started on my way home, he pursued me. I ran off into the night, only to be chopped off from behind. He had a set of knuckle dusters (or whatever you call them). I vividly remember them being brass and quite nice looking as they smashed into the side of my head and jaw. I still have a nice little scar.
Anyway, he dragged me back into the toilet hald dazed. He proceeded to fuck me senseless, me squealing like a pig in pain. He pulled out and made me take his now filthy cock and load and left me on the floor a sobbing mess.
I never condone rape or violence, but the incident did ignite a fetish in me I probably wish I'd never discovered.

Story 2: London 1994

The day I arrived in London for the first time, my mate took me out clubbing. On the way home we popped by Clapham Common for a looksie at what was going down. I recall being down on my knees, pants down round my ankles, when all of a sudden a set of car headlights came roaring down a track in between the bushes. I stood up, momentarily lstunned ike a deer trapped in headlights. My flight reaction kicked in, the pants were up and I was off. I ran and ran and ran, not wanting to be deported on my first night in the UK.
Now, I don't know if you are familiar with the Commons in London but they are generally large. I had no idea where I was, it was dark. It took me about an hour and a half to find my friend and his car.

Story 3: Amsterdam 2004

I visited in 2004 with the same mate as above, and we stayed in a little pensione just across from one of the main saunas. I was out drinking with my mate but left him in a bar and headed home for the sauna, pissed as a fart. There was a note on the door advising that the sauna was closed for renovations and redirecting me to their day sauna nearby. I studied the map and when I turned around there was this dark dutch boy with his hand on his crotch behind me.
We headed off to the day sauna, but when we got there neither of us had cash. So, we headed off back to an atm to get cash and then back to the sauna. Both growing impatient, we just went for it in some doorway. We did whatever we had to do and he blew all over my face. I was still sitting, jerking off trying to blow. Him, being a typical male needed to pee and proceeded to do so off to one side. He then looked at me with a sheepish grin, turned hosed me down with his piss and washed the cum off my face. I was drenched, my clothes soaked in a mixture of cum and piss, and sans the 100 euros I withdrew from the atm (not sure if he somehow pick pocketed me or it fell out somewhere), but smiling. Unfortunately, as I was only in Amsterdam for a few days I took very few changes of clothes with me. ::)

The good ol' days!!!

edited to ad: my dumb stories aren't all dirty boy sex related. Two mates and myself were held at gunpoint in a girly bar/brothel in Argentina in 1988. Some days I just shouldn't leave the house.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 07:39:21 am by fearless »
Be forgiving, be grateful, be optimistic

Offline northernguy

« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2007, 10:28:59 pm »
...I dont get the (yuck) part of your question as, i would say, 95% of us here got infected by taking an erect penis in our rectums.....now to most of the population, nothing could be yuckier than that!! I dont partake much if at all in anal anymore because the thought of that actually sort of grosses me out. unless your partner took a major irrigation and is colonoscopy clean, its pretty nasty when you really think about it. but again, no judgements please.
based on personal preference, id much rather be on a bathroom floor sucking dick than being a bottom boy...

I dunno having my face inches (possible touching) some urine soaked bathroom floor just to give a little head seems kind of yucky.  Call me crazy. 

And I somehow think anal sex (straight & gay) is a teensy bit more common than sucking dick in a public washroom.  Just a guess.
Apr 28/06 cd4 600 vl 10,600 cd% 25
Nov 8/09 cd4 510 vl 49,5000 cd% 16
Jan 16/10 cd4 660 vl 54,309 cd% 16
Feb 17/10 Started Atripla
Mar 7/10 cd4 710 vl 1,076 cd% 21
Apr 18/10 cd4 920 vl 268 cd% 28
Jun 19/10 cd4 450 vl 60 cd% 25
Aug 15/10 cd4 680 vl 205 cd% 27
Apr 3/11 cd4 780 vl <40 cd% 30
Jul 17/11 cd4 960 vl <40 cd%33
April 15/12 cd4 1,010 vl <40 cd% 39
April 20/12 Switched to Viramune + Truvada
Aug 2/12 cd4 1040, vl <40, cd% 38
Oct 19 cd4 1,110 vl <40 cd% 41

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2007, 10:41:04 pm »

Woods

If it were just as simple as just getting off, Internet sex would satisfy everyone and nobody would be catching HIV - or anything else.

There is nothing more boring than vanilla sex, except perhaps watching vanilla sex involving two twinks.

I firmly believe there is a kink in everyone's chain, all you have to do is find it.

For some, it is exhibitionism, for others voyeurism. The threat of being caught is just too delicious for some to pass up.

Then, of course, there are handballers, yellow hankie harlots and puppies who need training.

There are the practitioners of pain or those who like to spit shine boots.

Swinging slings and popper-scented leather. The the slap of my favorite cat.

Making them beg, then telling them, "No."

Hot candlewax or a razor scraping against taught skin.

Clamps, collars and restraints.

So, what is yours?

HUGS,

Mark
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline Basquo

« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2007, 10:50:28 pm »

It was November of 1992, Chattahoochee park in the Vinings area of Atlanta.  This nice looking guy was walking around the park.  He walked back in the woods to the river and I followed. We were about 15 feet apart he stopped, started groping himself first, so I did the same, he kept groping but never pulled it out.  Well I did then he opened his jacket to show a nice big badge.  It is not entrapment I guess, but definitely he was enticing his prey.  I learned never to make the first move.  Funny it was my first visit there, knew I should have stayed at Piedmont Park that afternoon..... :)

But did he take you to the pokey?
 :D

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.