Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

Internet Access in Montreal

(1/2) > >>

Basquo:
I know the hotel has a "business centre" but will they let me use it?  Sorry if this has been clarified before.  

I need to access my bank's website for a few moments to transfer some $$ on Saturday morning, most likely, but not if I get a check before then because...

My truck has sold!

If I get the check before I leave, no problem. (read=Champagne)  But if it arrives post-departure, I'll need to transfer some money Saturday morning.  This can't be done by phone, has to be at an ATM (none I can find for Wells Fargo in Canada) or online.

Maybe I can pay a few dollars at an Internet cafe?  Or should I just dance for a few minutes...I'm willing to sport TWO Versace thongs for this...

Trish:
Creighton, I will have my laptop with me, if you need to use it.  No problem. :)

DingoBoi:
skip the thongs and you will be covered in montread i guarantee :P

Basquo:

--- Quote ---skip the thongs and you will be covered in montreal i guarantee
--- End quote ---

Jeez, looks like the Basque takeover of Canada will be censored--with the utmost gratitude to Dingo and Trish--what a relief!

:o

jkinatl2:
I do not think you will be able to sneeze in our group without hitting a computer :)

I am pretty sure that the lobby of the hotel has free wi fi as well as ethernet connection in the rooms. I think. I could go to the web site and check, but all that clicking. I'm exhausted thinking about it. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version