Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 02:28:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 195
Total: 195

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Nutrition, Wumpette Style  (Read 1621530 times)

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
Re: Nutrition, Wumpette Style
« Reply #1750 on: January 22, 2013, 06:12:33 pm »
Wumpy, you know where to get the best fried shrimp in Austin, don't you?

Quality Seafood, on Airport Blvd, near Ranch Road 2222:  http://www.qualityseafoodmarket.com/

Reallyz? I have never been there, but have seen it there ever since I was just a kiddo. Ok, Ill put that on my "list"  :P
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #1751 on: January 22, 2013, 06:14:40 pm »
Reallyz? I have never been there, but have seen it there ever since I was just a kiddo. Ok, Ill put that on my "list"  :P

You are sending mixed signals here my dear lumpy Wumpy -- "I need to eat better and get ready for Speedo season" -- "I need me some fried shrimp"..............
At least I know where all the weight I have lost went..................    :P

Hugs,
M

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1752 on: January 22, 2013, 06:14:57 pm »
NOT
THE
SAME

The bread can't possibly be Sarcone's.

And they're definitely not $5

Primo's also ONLLY uses premium Thumann's all natural deli meat.

edit: evidently the one in Leesburg has their bread shipped fresh daily from the City of Brotherly Homicide, according to yelp.

Do you ever just wake up in the morning and think "Hey, Im just going to open a can of Pork and Beans and not go all "fluff" today"
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1753 on: January 22, 2013, 06:23:11 pm »
You are sending mixed signals here my dear lumpy Wumpy -- "I need to eat better and get ready for Speedo season" -- "I need me some fried shrimp"..............
At least I know where all the weight I have lost went..................    :P

Hugs,
M

I'm holding my own. But I get weak occasionally, like this afternoon when I stopped for 2 dozen donut holes

Is your husband aware that you are losing all this weight? (not that you needed too) but does he realize you will be attracting all kinds of fellerz now?.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #1754 on: January 22, 2013, 06:33:34 pm »
Maybe it's all of those donuts that are giving you that serious anal warts issue. btw, take a mirror, bend over while naked, spread your love tunnel wide, take a photo and make a thread! Surely we can all diagnose you over the internet.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1755 on: January 22, 2013, 06:35:45 pm »
Maybe it's all of those donuts that are giving you that serious anal warts issue.

*yawn*
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1756 on: January 22, 2013, 06:36:51 pm »
spread your love tunnel wide, take a photo and make a thread! Surely we can all diagnose you over the internet.

You would Loooove that wouldnt you.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1757 on: January 22, 2013, 06:40:58 pm »
You would Loooove that wouldnt you.

Yes, yes I would. In fact I'm quite sure I could bring Matty out of retirement to offer his expert medical opinion.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #1758 on: January 22, 2013, 08:54:57 pm »
Ooh, she got a cauliflower growing down there?  How precious. 

And I thought that she claimed to be a voracious top  ::)
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1759 on: January 22, 2013, 08:56:49 pm »

And I thought that she claimed to be a voracious top  ::)

Oh yea, and his latest lie is that his ex has a 10.5" cock. Come to think of it, I don't believe he's ever had an ex. I mean have we ever heard of this reference from her?

ps: January 23rd is National Pie Day!

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #1760 on: January 22, 2013, 09:04:46 pm »
Oh yea, and his latest lie is that his ex has a 10.5" cock. Come to think of it, I don't believe he's ever had an ex. I mean have we ever heard of this reference from her?

ps: January 23rd is National Pie Day!

Probably referring to some credit-card-snatching-video-game-addict twink (and, for all we know, the very same one who gave him this lovely anal "gift").  You know different people use the word "ex" while referring to some nameless one nite stand. 

Oh, are you baking one tomorrow?  I may actually make some Colombian coconut pie. 
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1761 on: January 22, 2013, 09:26:51 pm »

Probably referring to some credit-card-snatching-video-game-addict twink (and, for all we know, the very same one who gave him this lovely anal "gift").  You know different people use the word "ex" while referring to some nameless one nite stand. 

Oh, are you baking one tomorrow?  I may actually make some Colombian coconut pie. 

No. I think I'm going to see Rust & Bone (Matthias Schoenaerts *swoon*) and then follow it up with dinner at Han Dynasty aka Handy Nasty.

I can make a very fierce blueberry pie though. I routinely made them for our Central Park summer picnics of the House of Juba, of which I was the father.

ps: NOT a fan of coconut -- it's a texture issue!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 09:30:03 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #1762 on: January 22, 2013, 09:34:21 pm »
No. I think I'm going to see Rust & Bone (Matthias Schoenaerts *swoon*) and then follow it up with dinner at Han Dynasty aka Handy Nasty.

Apart from Marion Cotillard's phenomenal performance (Schoenaerts was also very good --and he be cute as fuck) that movie was rather meh!  One of my least favorite films in the last 12 months.  Let me know if you like it.

the House of Juba, of which I was the father.

Splain, please.  Sounds like a Santeria group.

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #1763 on: January 22, 2013, 09:39:42 pm »
I'm holding my own. But I get weak occasionally, like this afternoon when I stopped for 2 dozen donut holes

Is your husband aware that you are losing all this weight? (not that you needed too) but does he realize you will be attracting all kinds of fellerz now?.
Why do you think I waited until after the wedding to start losing?  OK - it was the honeymoon pics that pushed me.
Of course, I will never get into his 31 inch waist pants - well not all of me!

M

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1764 on: January 22, 2013, 09:44:05 pm »
Apart from Marion Cotillard's phenomenal performance (Schoenaerts was also very good --and he be cute as fuck) that movie was rather meh!  One of my least favorite films in the last 12 months.  Let me know if you like it.

Really? I loved A Prophet.

Splain, please.  Sounds like a Santeria group.

Oh, it was our little creation as an inside joke about the Xtravaganzas. Basically made up of Yale MFA graduates and a handful of Sound Factory miscreant outcasts that lived in the East Village 20 years ago.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #1765 on: January 22, 2013, 09:52:26 pm »
Really? I loved A Prophet.

Oh, it was our little creation as an inside joke about the Xtravaganzas. Basically made up of Yale MFA graduates and a handful of Sound Factory miscreant outcasts that lived in the East Village 20 years ago.

I also loved A Prophet (and his earlier film, The Beat That My Heart Skipped).  For some reason I found this one kinda manipulative.  I think I went into it with high expectations.  Maybe you'll like it.

I was wondering if Juba had something to do with the Xtravaganzas. You know how obsessed I am with my girl Angie.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1766 on: January 22, 2013, 10:08:06 pm »

I was wondering if Juba had something to do with the Xtravaganzas. You know how obsessed I am with my girl Angie.

Angie was fierce, but Danni was even more fierce. Somehow he became friends with my best friend/roommate right before he took over that house, and she took a series of portraits of him. I have one framed in my apartment. OMG, have I ever shown you the one I have of Angie? It's very legendary, though technically I don't own it. Jose was at one of my after parties and left all of these archival items/photos from the Ganza early days -- I guess he was so high he nodded off and forgot. I'm telling you those children were dropping like flies back in the 90's. I remember Miss Angie rolling up in the Factory the month before she died. Her legs had swollen up so large from some reaction from whatever medication she was on and the hormones she'd done for years they had to prop them up on lounge ashtray the whole night. You know when she died the New York Times wrote an entire article about her on page one of the Style section. I wish I'd saved a copy. I bet it's on line somewhere.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #1767 on: January 22, 2013, 10:18:02 pm »
I remember you shared the pictar of Angie with me a while back. That is like a historical document.  Better hold on to it.  Whenever you write your will I want that and all 12" singles from the 1987-1996 era.

I believe this is the NYT article you're referencing.  It's a shame that miss Angie died so young  :(

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1768 on: January 22, 2013, 10:24:34 pm »
I remember you shared the pictar of Angie with me a while back. That is like a historical document.  Better hold on to it.  Whenever you write your will I want that and all 12" singles from the 1987-1996 era.

I believe this is the NYT article you're referencing.  It's a shame that miss Angie died so young  :(

After she died, and later when it was Twilo, whenever I had a bad trip from drugs I would tell people it was because Angie had been secretly buried under the dance floor near Speaker #1.

The strange thing is that she was 27 when she died so we were about the same age, but she seemed a lot older to me. IIRC either '92 or '93 were the high point numerically in terms of AIDS deaths in NYC.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 10:27:05 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #1769 on: January 22, 2013, 10:43:10 pm »
IIRC either '92 or '93 were the high point numerically in terms of AIDS deaths in NYC.

I believe so. I remember Dorian Corey from PIB (the one who had an actual "skeleton" in her closet) also died in '93.  That was the year when I moved to Miami from NYC and it was pretty shitty down here as well.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1770 on: January 22, 2013, 10:52:17 pm »

I believe so. I remember Dorian Corey from PIB (the one who had an actual "skeleton" in her closet) also died in '93.  That was the year when I moved to Miami from NYC and it was pretty shitty down here as well.

Ah yes -- the decaying corpse wrapped in naugahyde stored in the back of her closet.

The Associated Press
December 17, 1993, Friday, AM cycle
SECTION: Domestic News
LENGTH: 351 words

HEADLINE: Inside Dorian's Closet: Wigs, Feather Boas, Mummified Body

BYLINE: By TOM HAYS, Associated Press Writer
DATELINE: NEW YORK

Copyright 1993 Associated Press
All Rights Reserved

BODY:
When famed drag queen Dorian Corey died earlier this year, he didn't leave any skeletons in the closet. He did, however, leave wigs, sequined dresses, feather boas - and the mummified body of a murder victim.

Friends of Corey found the body in October while rummaging through his Manhattan apartment after he died of AIDS. Two months later, investigators still can't explain how it got there.

"This remains a complete mystery," said Detective Louis Llanes, a police spokesman.

Corey, 56, was a veteran of the drag show circuit and star of the 1991 documentary "Paris Is Burning," which chronicled the lives of female impersonators. He died Aug. 29.

On Oct. 19, friends of Corey went to his fifth-floor apartment in Harlem to look through his expansive wardrobe, police said. They made their grisly discovery after coming across a heavy trunk.

Inside was a male body, tucked into a fetal position and wrapped in imitation leather.

Police soon determined the man died from a gunshot to the back of the head. But the body's dried and shriveled state made finding out who he was and when he died difficult.

Soaking the body in a special solution to loosen up the skin, investigators took a fingerprint they eventually matched with a name: Robert Wells.

Wells, who was last seen by his family in 1968, had a history of trouble with the law, including arrests for rape, burglary and assault, said Sgt. Mark Giffen, who is investigating the case.

Through other tests and evidence found in the trunk, investigators determined Wells was killed about 15 years ago, Giffen said.

But who pulled the trigger remains open to speculation.

A diary recovered from Corey's apartment did not contain a confession or any other clues, Llanes said.

Still, one rumor circulating in the transvestite community points to Corey. He supposedly left a note explaining he killed Wells in self-defense during a break-in, said Chi Chi Valenti, the producer of "Jackie 60," an underground club where Corey often performed.

"This only makes her more legendary," Valenti said of Corey.

Police said they found no note.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 10:57:25 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #1771 on: January 22, 2013, 11:01:24 pm »
Ah yes -- the decaying corpse wrapped in naugahyde stored in the back of her closet.

It's as if many the girls were cursed or sumthin'.  Venus Xtravaganza getting killed and stuffed under some motel's  mattress is kinda spooky.  Maybe she's the one that used to haunt you at Twilo.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1772 on: January 23, 2013, 06:26:14 pm »
Ooh, she got a cauliflower growing down there?  How precious. 

And I thought that she claimed to be a voracious top  ::).

OMG. I strain a little bit too hard on the toilet and and suddenly Im a nelly queen bottom being repeatedly rammed by 10.5" cocks and ahve never had a boyfriend.

L-M-A-O

(btw, im becoming really dissapointed in you catty, cliquish queens).

« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 06:28:39 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #1773 on: January 23, 2013, 06:32:53 pm »
OMG. I strain a little bit too hard on the toilet and and suddenly Im a nelly queen bottom being repeatedly rammed by 10.5" cocks and ahve never had a boyfriend.

L.M.A.O (btw, im becoming really dissapointed in you catty, cliquish queens).

You're one to talk.  Mooving on...

It's as if many the girls were cursed or sumthin'.  Venus Xtravaganza getting killed and stuffed under some motel's  mattress is kinda spooky.  Maybe she's the one that used to haunt you at Twilo.

I think that was due to Philicia realizing that Miz Vasquez couldn't mix her way out of a paper bag so that's why it was always best to go to the function heavily medicated.  T'was nothing to do at all with our dear Ms. Venus  ;)
don't equate intelligence with lack of masculinity
Jim Phelps, Mission Impossible

Seroconverted: Early 80s
Tested & confirmed what I already knew: early 90s

Current regimen: Biktarvy. 
Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens
Fun stuff (in the past):  HAV/HBV, crypto, shingles, AIDS, PCP

Jan 2012: 818/21%
Apr 2012: 964/22%
Jul. 2012: 890/21%
Oct. 2012: 920/23%

Still UD after all these years

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1774 on: January 23, 2013, 06:42:04 pm »

I think that was due to Philicia realizing that Miz Vasquez couldn't mix her way out of a paper bag so that's why it was always best to go to the function heavily medicated.  T'was nothing to do at all with our dear Ms. Venus  ;)

Come now girl. That issues was heavily dependent on exactly how tweaked the old girl was on any given Saturday. It's not easy being a 50 year old crack whore and twirling some acetate of "It's Gonna Be A Lovely Day" and throw in ample samplings of "Can U Party"! Trust!

ps: having chicken korma from Ekta Indian Cuisine for dinner!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 06:44:47 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1775 on: January 23, 2013, 07:03:47 pm »
Tonight I am having homemade Pinto Beans (Ive had a pot going all day) and corn bread made with Corn grits.

dunt be jealous  8)
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mitch777

« Reply #1776 on: January 23, 2013, 07:31:34 pm »
1.) you guys crack me up. :)

2.) you guys crack me up. :)

3.) Miss P.= FAIL from another thread earlier today admitting publicly that she uses her microwave to make baked potatoes! THE HORROR!

4.) you guys crack me up. :)
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1777 on: January 23, 2013, 07:40:27 pm »
Tonight I am having homemade Pinto Beans (Ive had a pot going all day) and corn bread made with Corn grits.

dunt be jealous  8)

Shouldn't you be doing a course of the Master Cleanse by now?

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1778 on: January 23, 2013, 07:42:21 pm »

3.) Miss P.= FAIL from another thread earlier today admitting publicly that she uses her microwave to make baked potatoes! THE HORROR!

Actually you're the one that fails -- I learned it from Julia Child. It was one thing she used the microwave for, plus defrosting and melting chocolate and/or butter.

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #1779 on: January 23, 2013, 07:45:01 pm »

dunt be jealous  8)

Keep that up and you'll be looking like your new avatar, for realz.

PS: Can you identify mine, Wumpy?  If not, we will all know that you're not a card carrying member of the club   :o

Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1780 on: January 23, 2013, 07:48:01 pm »
Keep that up and you'll be looking like your new avatar, for realz.

PS: Can you identify mine, Wumpy?  If not, we will all know that you're not a card carrying member of the club   :o

Oh please... my body is amazing...so taught and toned. I was going to post a recent pic in Milburns thread but I didnt want to embarrass him too bad.

and that's Tyler Perry.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #1781 on: January 23, 2013, 08:01:23 pm »
Come now girl. That issues was heavily dependent on exactly how tweaked the old girl was on any given Saturday. It's not easy being a 50 year old crack whore and twirling some acetate of "It's Gonna Be A Lovely Day" and throw in ample samplings of "Can U Party"! Trust!

ps: having chicken korma from Ekta Indian Cuisine for dinner!

I dunno.  The only thing I can recall that impressed me was how she used to work the remake of "Muscles" by Club 69 by mixing it with the Insane Club Mix of Ultra Nate's "Found A Cure" and she would do some crazy long overlay on a looped and sampled portion of Ultra Nate's intro -- and since we both know that was towards the end of her tenure, she had to be pushing 60 by then!  But now that I think about it, I'm sure she wasn't doing it live or it would've been train wreck city.

Oh please... my body is amazing...so taught and toned. I was going to post a recent pic in Milburns thread but I didnt want to embarrass him too bad.

and that's Tyler Perry.

Hopeless.

Past regimens

Offline mitch777

« Reply #1782 on: January 23, 2013, 08:02:57 pm »
Actually you're the one that fails -- I learned it from Julia Child. It was one thing she used the microwave for, plus defrosting and melting chocolate and/or butter.

perhaps we should take a poll on the subject.
does one prefer a raw tasting potato skin or a nicely buttered cripy oven baked potato?
hmmm...

(no excuses!) :)
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1783 on: January 23, 2013, 08:18:16 pm »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1784 on: January 23, 2013, 08:19:41 pm »
does one prefer a raw tasting potato skin or a nicely buttered cripy oven baked potato?
hmmm...

It takes a special kind of moron to cook ONE potato in an oven for an hour. btw, the key is to wrap the potato in a lightly moist paper towel, and puncture it a few times with a fork.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #1785 on: January 23, 2013, 08:24:33 pm »

dunt be jealous  8)

Not jealous, just finished a large bowl of cornbread and soupbeans myself.  Smothered with ketchup and onions.  WVA style.  The corn meal was home gristed and the beans were grown within the family's organic, naturally composed garden that we pay seasonal farm workers to perform rituals over to keep pests away.

Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #1786 on: January 23, 2013, 08:29:33 pm »
hmmm...

I don't eat a lot of baked potatoes, but they are just as good microwaved as baked.  Five minutes nuked and then placed under the broiler for several minutes makes for a tasty tater.  Oh, and use yogurt instead of sour cream and butter.  Very tasty and a lot healthier and better for those of us who watch our figures as we move into middle age.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1787 on: January 23, 2013, 08:36:55 pm »
we pay seasonal farm workers

Is that short for "Mexican"?

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1788 on: January 23, 2013, 08:39:05 pm »
Oh, and use yogurt instead of sour cream and butter.  Very tasty and a lot healthier and better for those of us who watch our figures as we move into middle age.

I use butter and low fat sour cream, but back when I was a gym bunny I would only use the juice of 1/2 lemon and cracked black pepper on them. 

Offline wolfter

« Reply #1789 on: January 23, 2013, 09:10:51 pm »
Is that short for "Mexican"?

Not at all.  If all the farms had to rely on the local labor force, everyone would experience a huge price increase for produce.  There simply aren't enough people available or willing to reap 1000's of acres of tomatoes (one of the largest producers in the midwest).

There is quite a mix of ethnicity and they are quite welcomed within the small rural communities along the Ohio River.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1790 on: January 23, 2013, 09:43:11 pm »
Not at all.  If all the farms had to rely on the local labor force, everyone would experience a huge price increase for produce.  There simply aren't enough people available or willing to reap 1000's of acres of tomatoes (one of the largest producers in the midwest).

There is quite a mix of ethnicity and they are quite welcomed within the small rural communities along the Ohio River.

So then they all have green cards, I assume?

Offline ds4146

« Reply #1791 on: January 23, 2013, 09:54:45 pm »

dunt be jealous  8)

Wow, that sounds soooooo yummy, wish I had that recipe, not!  :P

No wonder you sleep alone, again!

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1792 on: January 23, 2013, 09:58:49 pm »

Be nice to the old girl -- she's turning 50 tomorrow, at least according to her driver's license not her profile here. She's probably turning 30 on grindr.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #1793 on: January 23, 2013, 10:02:38 pm »
So then they all have green cards, I assume?

Written like a true East Virginian. :o :o :o

OH, and I'd have no clue about green cards and such.  I have such grand memories of my summers there.  Donee' was a teenager about my age and I quickly took a rapid interest.  I later learned he was African-Mexican and we became playmates. 

I thought I was tricking him when I suggested swimming in river one evening and he didn't even look shocked when I got naked and jumped in.  He quickly joined in and those are memories that I'll hold dear forever.  We had sex every day that summer, sometimes several times a day.  Lordy, I wish I could locate him again. ;D

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1794 on: January 23, 2013, 10:15:45 pm »
Written like a true East Virginian. :o :o :o

Specifically northeastern Virginian :)

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #1795 on: January 23, 2013, 10:48:33 pm »
and that's Tyler Perry.

You make me so incredibly sad sometimes.  Please go back to the pseudo-str8 life. 

LOL... gurl, no you diduhn't.  You are mean.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1796 on: January 23, 2013, 11:21:40 pm »

Oh look, it's the Grinch. ::)

« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 11:23:22 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #1797 on: January 23, 2013, 11:42:50 pm »

It's Tyler Perry....

Oh look, it's the Grinch. ::)

LOL.  You have one last chance at redemption.  But I'm not certain if you'll even pass this test after your predictions about football.

Who is this lovely specimen?

NO GOOGLING ALLOWED.

Past regimens

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1798 on: January 23, 2013, 11:54:03 pm »
Oh Please...that's Whitney Houston  ::)

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1799 on: January 25, 2013, 06:06:49 pm »
Man vs. Food- San Antonio just aired. They hit up Lulu's, Chunky's and Big Lou's. Out of the 3 I've only eaten at LuLu's http://www.luluscafeinsa.com/index.html , I often treat myself to Lulus after my AIDS checkups ;) They have a 3pound cinnamon roll, that I have eaten BY MYSELF, although over 2 days. They also have the best Chicken Fried Steak south of the Mason Dixon! Lawdy, makes me hungerrry.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.