Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:18:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772783
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 244
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 229
Total: 229

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: You OK JoeMutt?  (Read 2921 times)

Offline fearless

You OK JoeMutt?
« on: September 19, 2006, 09:43:36 pm »
Hey Joemutt,

I heard about the coup in Thailand overnight.
Hope all is OK for you.

Thinking of you matey.

Stephen
Be forgiving, be grateful, be optimistic

Offline water duck

Re: You OK JoeMutt?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 04:50:01 am »
I am very touched by your post Stephen, but i think Joemutt is in Europe, as such , he may not have access to a PC, therefore i am taking the initiative to assure you about his safety and calm any fears there maybe !!

I will ofcourse leave Joemutt to confirm this himself.

Siang

Offline fearless

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 06:19:56 am »
Hey Siang,

I was worried about him. Good to know he is safe and well. He gave me some handy tips for when I was there recently.
How are you? I don't think we've ever chatted so not sure if you are in Thailand.
Be forgiving, be grateful, be optimistic

Offline frenchpat

• Love your friends, don't eat them.
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 06:52:14 am »
I've been on the phone with my family in Bangkok and all is fine if a bit quiet. Some shops are closed, government buildings as well, so is the stock exchange.

so far so good.

Pat
People have the power - Patti Smith

Offline water duck

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 07:22:09 am »
Actually we did , i was there one who send you a PM suggesting that you get in touch with Joemutt when you was planning your trip to Thailand for your 40th birthday, hope that wiill refresh your memory. I did not receive any reply, i try once PMing to any member here, when there is no reply, i just move on, as i do think that is a total lack of courtesy. If it's of comfort, you don't happened to be the only one.

Thanks for asking , i am fine , i happened to be living in Joemutt's country of birth.

Siang

Offline joemutt

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 12:51:00 pm »
Hi Everybody! I am in Europe, doing exams and waiting for our meeting in Amsterdam. Thanks for your concern! My business and staff are safe and well. I think it's a 'bloodless' coup, the prime minister is in NYC and will be kept from the country sometime and soon we will have elections. Thanks again, your concern has moved me deeply  :-*  :-*  :-* JoeM

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.