Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:34:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 229
Total: 231

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Nutrition, Wumpette Style  (Read 1621509 times)

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Re: Nutrition, Wumpette Style
« Reply #850 on: July 25, 2012, 05:33:20 pm »
Do you know who Anthony Bourdain is? He was nursing a hangover and filming part of his Travel Channel show, The Layover, show 4 blocks from my apartment at a Vietnamese soup place :) And he had dinner at a restaurant I went to last year, and filmed at my favorite cheese shop, and at my favorite sandwich place. Oh, and he also went to the Chinese place I regularly rave about as not being "just any Chinese"... I got it goin' on!

ps: HE DID NOT GO TO CHICK-FIL-A
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 05:35:07 pm by Miss Philicia »
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Buckmark

• Would you like to tie me up with your ties, Ty?
    • Henry's Home Page
« Reply #851 on: July 31, 2012, 12:39:58 am »
Here are the appetizers Wumpy and I had tonight at AMG in Washington.  Is that plastic cheese on Wumpy's plate?   ;D

DISCUSS!

Will's Appetizer:

Henry's Appetizer:
"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things:
     One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell.
     The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
- Butch Hancock, Musician, The Flatlanders

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #852 on: July 31, 2012, 12:50:10 am »
That's just sad. I suspect he ate that way every single meal amirite?

Also, what kind of restaurant has both Cheese Whiz Faux Nachos and California Rolls on the menu?

Offline Buckmark

• Henry's Home Page
« Reply #853 on: July 31, 2012, 01:08:29 pm »
Oh, that was his pre-appetizer at the hotel before dinner. Who knows what he had at dinner? We split up for dinner last night - some (me) went for Asian. Others (Will) went for Italian. If he had more cheese there, at least I hope it was real cheese. ;)
     The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."

Offline Buckmark

• Henry's Home Page
« Reply #854 on: August 02, 2012, 11:47:19 am »
In the interest of full disclosure, here are the results of my lipid tests which I received from my doctor this morning.  Total cholesterol is 154, HDL is 57, triglycerides are 57, and LDL is 86.  The hand-written numbers are from 6 months ago.

Also in the interest of full disclosure, this is before Jeff, Wumpy and I had our seafood blowout on Sunday afternoon in DC.   :-X

Wump, we're still waiting for your test results! :)

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #855 on: August 07, 2012, 04:59:54 pm »
Here are the appetizers Wumpy and I had tonight at AMG in Washington.  Is that plastic cheese on Wumpy's plate?   ;D

DISCUSS!

Will's Appetizer:

That cheese was so freakin good. And you chumps were holding back on me. Yall didn't tell me there was Nachos at our dinner bar, I accidentally found it while I was snubbing my nose at the salads.

Also in the interest of full disclosure, this is before Jeff, Wumpy and I had our seafood blowout on Sunday afternoon in DC.   :-X

To wit:

that was so damn good. Steamed Skrimps, Mussels, oysters, clams, Calamari, Sausage and potatoes, and the best damn Bloody Marys I have ever had (heavy on horseradish). Oh did I mention we order 2 Entrees each ...the Steamed Seafood Pot and the Fried Shrimp...Lipids be damned!

We got seriously wrecked with seafood. And to top it all off I was in the company of two GORGEOUS menz's  ;)
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #856 on: August 07, 2012, 05:06:47 pm »
In the interest of full disclosure, here are the results of my lipid tests which I received from my doctor this morning.  Total cholesterol is 154, HDL is 57, triglycerides are 57, and LDL is 86.  The hand-written numbers are from 6 months ago.

Wump, we're still waiting for your test results! :)

Seriously I was hoping to skirt by the posting of my results. But now that you've done gone and plastered yours up here Queen P will never let me slide.

Results in 2 days.  ;)

Ps- Im quite impressed with your numbers. But im sure mine will be better  ;D
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #857 on: August 07, 2012, 05:09:19 pm »
That cheese was so freakin good. And you chumps were holding back on me. Yall didn't tell me there was Nachos at our dinner bar, I accidentally found it while I was snubbing my nose at the salads.

To wit:

that was so damn good. Steamed Skrimps, Mussels, oysters, clams, Calamari, Sausage and potatoes, and the best damn Bloody Marys I have ever had (heavy on horseradish). Oh did I mention we order 2 Entrees each ...the Steamed Seafood Pot and the Fried Shrimp...Lipids be damned!

We got seriously wrecked with seafood. And to top it all off I was in the company of two GORGEOUS menz's  ;)

It was a lite snack for me ... two hours later we all went out for Chinese . I'm not making this up LOL .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #858 on: August 07, 2012, 05:19:23 pm »
It was a lite snack for me ... two hours later we all went out for Chinese . I'm not making this up LOL .

Oh shit, I forgot about that,. LOL. It was literally 2 hours later and we ordered full entree's at Kim Il Sungs place.

As Jeff would say.. "We went big that night"

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Buckmark

• Henry's Home Page
« Reply #859 on: August 07, 2012, 06:32:10 pm »
Oh shit, I forgot about that,. LOL. It was literally 2 hours later and we ordered full entree's at Kim Il Sungs place.

As Jeff would say.. "We went big that night"

Heh... we did have Chinese food about 2 hours after all of that delicious seafood.  :o    Oink!

Also, those Bloody Mary's were most excellent!

Offline wolfter

« Reply #860 on: August 07, 2012, 08:29:50 pm »
I ate reasonably yet I gained weight while there.  Life is so unfair.  I'm just fortunate we had kitchenettes in our suites as there wasn't much to eat in DC.  Here was my typical dinner.  Not sure why I have a pic though?

Wolfie
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #861 on: August 07, 2012, 08:55:36 pm »
...as there wasn't much to eat in DC.

Lolwut!?
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #862 on: August 07, 2012, 11:31:36 pm »
... and let it be known that I received a very distressing text demanding to know where the closest Captain D's was located.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #863 on: August 08, 2012, 12:40:41 am »
... and let it be known that I received a very distressing text demanding to know where the closest Captain D's was located.

I will have to take the blame for that text although I didn't send it . I just wanted you to know we were thinking of you and I couldn't think of a better way than arousing your scorn  ;)
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #864 on: August 08, 2012, 07:27:49 am »
Although "someone" (who shall remain nameless....) DID eat, not one -- but TWO McDonalds meals while at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum.  The rest of our party had a bit more healthy Boston Market Carver sandwiches -- fresh chicken breast.  Granted, there were many options and he DID give away one of his Diet Cokes.

M

Offline wolfter

« Reply #865 on: August 08, 2012, 09:50:54 am »
Lolwut!?

I only had one true meal the entire time there.  Thanks to Henry, I was able to eat a fabulous meal at a Mexican restaurant.  We found it be accident as it was next door to the liquor store.  Most of the other places we visited as groups didn't have a lot of options and the Asian Waiter scared the hell out of me and I only ordered veggies with bean curd sauce.

I'm sure there was probably something to eat Saturday evening, but I've offically blocked it out.   :o

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #866 on: August 08, 2012, 10:57:11 am »
and the Asian Waiter scared the hell out of me and I only ordered veggies with bean curd sauce.

Yes, he was rather scary... he scared me into a full Orange Beef entree with hot and sour soup.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #867 on: August 08, 2012, 11:00:28 am »
Can't you plebes handle the low-fat delicious sushi/sashimi route?

... and I can't imagine eating TWO meals from McDonalds at once.

WHERE IS THAT FUCKING LIPID PANEL RESULT THAT YOU'VE BEEN LYING ABOUT FOR A YEAR?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 11:04:17 am by Miss Philicia »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #868 on: August 08, 2012, 11:16:57 am »
Although "someone" (who shall remain nameless....) DID eat, not one -- but TWO McDonalds meals while at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum.  The rest of our party had a bit more healthy Boston Market Carver sandwiches -- fresh chicken breast.  Granted, there were many options and he DID give away one of his Diet Cokes.

M
... and I can't imagine eating TWO meals from McDonalds at once.

It was a #2 and a #5.

You people need to realize that this AMAZING frame I sport requires lots of energy to keep it looking so good. Not only that, but I think I walked like 22 miles that day and prob burned off those 2 meal deals within 30 minutes.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #869 on: August 08, 2012, 12:16:30 pm »
Currently eating a Cobb salad and whole grain bread, no butter. Oolong Magnolia hot tea with a small scoop of raspberry sorbetto.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #870 on: August 08, 2012, 12:17:48 pm »
It was a #2 and a #5.

You people need to realize that this AMAZING frame I sport requires lots of energy to keep it looking so good. Not only that, but I think I walked like 22 miles that day and prob burned off those 2 meal deals within 30 minutes.

Whatever. I was sent a text-embed photo of you exiting Dupont Metro station and saw the beginnings of a beer gut and a quickly balding old man.

Offline Buckmark

• Henry's Home Page
« Reply #871 on: August 08, 2012, 05:06:17 pm »

Did anyone else have blisters and callouses on their feet / toes after all that walking in DC?  My dogs were barking after I got back home.  I spend too much time at my desk all day long.  :(

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #872 on: August 08, 2012, 05:12:08 pm »
Did anyone else have blisters and callouses on their feet / toes after all that walking in DC?  My dogs were barking after I got back home.  I spend too much time at my desk all day long.  :(

oh yes, I develop a blister on my little toe. Hurt like hell. It kept popping, OUCH. Of course the sick kicks I was sporting were not really hiking shoes, so I paid the price.

Ohh lookie what I found in VA, Sweet Tea Wine....mmmm-mmmmm.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Buckmark

• Henry's Home Page
« Reply #873 on: August 08, 2012, 05:13:37 pm »
Here is what I prepared for supper last Sunday.  Fresh, wild catch gulf shrimp, done on the BBQ, marinated in lime, tequila, garlic and olive oil.  Server over a salad dressed with balsamic, white wine vingar, olive oil, and a touch of grated parmesan cheese:

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #874 on: August 08, 2012, 05:16:09 pm »
Here is what I prepared for supper last Sunday.  Fresh, wild catch gulf shrimp, done on the BBQ, marinated in lime, tequila, garlic and olive oil.  Server over a salad dressed with balsamic, white wine vingar, olive oil, and a touch of grated parmesan cheese:

that looks SCRUMPTIOUS. Marry me now.

I suppose this is why your Lipids are so good?
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #875 on: August 08, 2012, 05:53:37 pm »
It was a #2 and a #5.

Don't forget the part about being a wee bit, what shall we say -----  BITCHY, when you are hungry.

:-*
M

Offline Buckmark

• Henry's Home Page
« Reply #876 on: August 08, 2012, 05:56:19 pm »
that looks SCRUMPTIOUS. Marry me now.

Where's my ring?  :P

I suppose this is why your Lipids are so good?

I do try to watch my diet.  Obviously I blew that in DC (why do you think I had my tests done *before* AMG?).  Exercise helps -- that's the biggest change I can think of since my last lipid panel.  I also think I have good genetics on my Dad's side of the family (from Italy -- Rome), and my doc says that can make a big difference.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #877 on: August 08, 2012, 06:08:16 pm »
Don't forget the part about being a wee bit, what shall we say -----  BITCHY, when you are hungry.

I do get a tad bit sideways when I get hungry
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #878 on: August 09, 2012, 06:31:48 am »
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #879 on: August 09, 2012, 08:23:28 am »

Looks delish, Henry... though we must rethink your plates. So grandmothery!

Offline Buckmark

• Henry's Home Page
« Reply #880 on: August 09, 2012, 10:05:01 am »
Looks delish, Henry...

Thanks!

though we must rethink your plates. So grandmothery!

It's called vintage, dear.  Mitterteich Bavaria China.

Still, I've been searching for a new set of plates.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #881 on: August 09, 2012, 11:44:57 am »
Thanks!

It's called vintage, dear.  Mitterteich Bavaria China.

Still, I've been searching for a new set of plates.

At some point I will inherit a very fussy collection of +100 year old china, all enclosed in a rather fierce roll-top secretary/armoire desk.

However, my personal taste is more iittala. But not the fussy iittala, the simple modernist lines like Teema and Kartia. Their Teema line is now 60 years old -- IS THAT FUCKING VINTAGE?

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #882 on: August 09, 2012, 11:55:46 am »
My dinner plates come from the dollar store and they are big to accommodate all the slop I eat , they are so big my cabinet door wont close all the way . Hows that for fancy . 
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 12:03:13 pm by jg1962 »
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #883 on: August 09, 2012, 12:00:46 pm »
I have vintage Correlle.
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #884 on: August 09, 2012, 12:12:20 pm »
I have a set of 8 extra large dinner plates (simple, white) that are so large I can't close the cabinet door either. So don't think you're special for one minute. And while I can't claim that they were from a dollar store, they are not "label specific" dishes.

Everything else though is iittala :) one coffee cup and saucer will set you back $50. Ah, the things I miss from my days being employed :(

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #885 on: August 09, 2012, 12:23:50 pm »
I have a set of 8 extra large dinner plates (simple, white) that are so large I can't close the cabinet door either. So don't think you're special for one minute. And while I can't claim that they were from a dollar store, they are not "label specific" dishes.

Everything else though is iittala :) one coffee cup and saucer will set you back $50. Ah, the things I miss from my days being employed :(

I heard you can get the same things at Ikea.
don't equate intelligence with lack of masculinity
Jim Phelps, Mission Impossible

Seroconverted: Early 80s
Tested & confirmed what I already knew: early 90s

Current regimen: Biktarvy. 
Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens
Fun stuff (in the past):  HAV/HBV, crypto, shingles, AIDS, PCP

Jan 2012: 818/21%
Apr 2012: 964/22%
Jul. 2012: 890/21%
Oct. 2012: 920/23%

Still UD after all these years

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #886 on: August 09, 2012, 01:04:17 pm »
I heard you can get the same things at Ikea.

Trust, not as well made -- my ex-roomie in NYC has that Ikea white stuff and while it's OK, it's not as high quality as iittala. You folks will just have to trust me with iittala.

And also don't get me started on the necessities of owning the complete Stelton Cylinda line coffee and tea set in stainless steel or Goran Höngell glassware.

ps: isn't today Official Wumpy Lipid Panel Results Day?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 01:07:06 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #887 on: August 09, 2012, 02:24:21 pm »
So don't think you're special for one minute.

I will never be special until I can get Adap to buy my gourmet cheese for me like you have done :'( .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #888 on: August 09, 2012, 02:55:40 pm »
I will never be special until I can get Adap to buy my gourmet cheese for me like you have done :'( .

No body can ever be as special & fabulous  as David is, however we all can take notes watch & learn  ;)
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline wolfter

« Reply #889 on: August 09, 2012, 09:27:08 pm »
You all should try eating more veggies.  Special thanks to Henry for sharing how simply he cooks corn on the cob.  I tried the old microwave for 3 minutes thingy with the husk on and it turned out fabulous.

I read on-line from a woman who freezes it in the husks and also microwaves it for 5 minutes with excellent results.  I froze an ear yesterday and was totally happy with the results.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #890 on: August 09, 2012, 09:31:27 pm »

Bitches please ::)

ANY self-respecting Queen knows that the ONLY vintage China to have is the Royal Crown Derby in the Old Imari pattern.

I long for a set of this.. oh but dont break it, a teacup alone will cost you about $255. An entire dinner set will run you about $8,000...

PS- I have Lipid results in hand  8)
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #891 on: August 09, 2012, 09:34:13 pm »
You all should try eating more veggies.  Special thanks to Henry for sharing how simply he cooks corn on the cob.  I tried the old microwave for 3 minutes thingy with the husk on and it turned out fabulous.

This is the ONLY way to eat corn.  ;)

I've never tried the freezer route though.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #892 on: August 09, 2012, 09:51:34 pm »
Southern queers have such bad taste levels.

Now scan your lipid panel results and post them.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #893 on: August 09, 2012, 09:57:09 pm »
Southern queers have such bad taste levels.

Is that because we don't believe in eating bait? ;D

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #894 on: August 09, 2012, 09:59:29 pm »
BITE ME!!

I think I need to celebrate with a Bates Special from Burger Boy  :P

ohhh, and btw, the chol is down from 232.  ;)
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #895 on: August 09, 2012, 10:15:46 pm »
. AND WHERE THE FUCK ARE THOSE RESULTS FROM HIS LIPID PANEL LAB TESTS?

*ahem*

Cat got your tongue? oh and keep in mind these results were with NO fish oil.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #896 on: August 09, 2012, 10:24:44 pm »
These results clearly are forgeries. One must assume that you learned to lie with such ease during your sad, pathetic attempt at being a married heterosexual.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 10:26:44 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline ds4146

« Reply #897 on: August 09, 2012, 10:29:43 pm »
Your numbers seem "desirable", however they seem old. You did go to DC, and you were the one with two happy meals, two cokes, right? Just saying.  :P

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #898 on: August 09, 2012, 10:34:21 pm »
Your numbers seem "desirable", however they seem old. You did go to DC, and you were the one with two happy meals, two cokes, right? Just saying.  :P

These results clearly are forgeries. One must assume that you learned to lie with such ease during your sad, pathetic attempt at being a married heterosexual.

Bahahahahaha! you queens just refuse to accept the fact that even though I frequent teh drive-thrus  I have pretty decent Lipids. Dont hate me  8)
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #899 on: August 09, 2012, 11:17:15 pm »
Oh, I almost forgot to mention that after I received my lipid results I stopped by the Golden China Buffet ($6.99), and had Buffet sushi...

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.