Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 15, 2024, 01:14:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37594
  • Latest: FloBeee
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772732
  • Total Topics: 66292
  • Online Today: 178
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 177
Total: 177

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Disclosure blah blah blah  (Read 58796 times)

Offline newt

• the one and original newt
Re: Disclosure blah blah blah
« Reply #200 on: January 30, 2012, 04:32:53 pm »
I think it was because of his (her?) crack addiction perhaps:

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-hiv-prostitute-111009,0,7442306.story

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2012/01/darren_garcia_hiv_positive_prostitute_new_arrest.php

I am sure all them married men who got knobbed off went home and told their wives straight out.

I personally do not give two figs what HIV-negative people with of me cos I am HIV-positive and I am OK with that and the responsibilities for my and others' safety it brings. The good AIDS/bad AIDS thing is thin line to walk along.

Except I do, sometimes, because the whole telling thing I find HIV-negative people sometimes view as highly tedious, including sometimes when they want a shag, they just want a shag, without an HIV discussion, with appropriate mutual protection, cos they are wise to the risks and want to behave accordingly not get into a a moral issue. I guess this is different for shag v partner.

- matt
"The object is to be a well patient, not a good patient"

Offline LM

« Reply #201 on: January 30, 2012, 04:34:27 pm »
Wow They deserve it.  Those words will never come out of my mouth because no one deserves to be infected with HIV. You actually have me speechless.  They deserve it.  Wow.

Where did you see the word "deserve"? God, you really ignore what people write.

Offline buginme2

« Reply #202 on: January 30, 2012, 04:35:24 pm »
She did it to infect people on purpose. It's actions like that, that give hiv negative people the view we all are bad. Well that's not the case as we all know.  I only called those people a monster.  To go out with the intent to hurt others.

That has nothing to do with disclosure.  You are combining two completely seperate issue. 

1. Infecting people on purpose.  I think everyone here can generally agree thats a bad thing.

2.  Disclosing your HIV positive status to your friends, family, facebook people, and potential partners. 

Surely, you can see how they are two seperate issues.
Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline PozJeepGuy

• Facebook - Jacob Perry
« Reply #203 on: January 30, 2012, 04:42:15 pm »
Lm dude, I'm just keeping my distance from you. 

Bug yes sir you are right.  Huge difference. I started all this to say if you sleep with some one I personally feel we need to disclose.  To sexual partners.
Jake

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #204 on: January 30, 2012, 04:46:40 pm »
Where did you see the word "deserve"? God, you really ignore what people write.

... yet he accuses everyone here of twisting his words around. Next thing you know you'll get lumped in with the Mean Girls.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline LM

« Reply #205 on: January 30, 2012, 04:52:58 pm »
... yet he accuses everyone here of twisting his words around. Next thing you know you'll get lumped in with the Mean Girls.

Good, perhaps it means I fit in, huh?

PozJeepGuy, please do keep your distance or whatever. But learn how to read first. I just said what people have said since the beginning: getting HIV involves mutual responsibility. Someone who willingly accepts to have unprotected sex with a sex worker can't really play the role of "innocent victim".

And you don't "feel" we need to disclose. You dictate it. For everyone. That's the problem.

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #206 on: January 30, 2012, 04:55:21 pm »
OK, we are now entering Stanley Kubrick's "The Shining" alternate reality.

Jake, this was your post that started this thread:

I have to say I am stunned at the amount of disclosure questions. I get the hard part of it when it comes to dating and when and how to tell. What I don't get is why is there even a question about disclosing before you have sex. We all have a moral responsibility to tell any and all sexual partners. I got a lot of shit from people about being all high and mighty about the subject. We all ( for the most part) are here because someone didn't disclose to us. Do you really want to do this to some one else all in the sake of getting some. If you answered yes, well you have no morals and you make the rest of us look like monsters.

Bottom line folks, it is your responsibility to tell.  You dont want to, well tuff shit. Do the right thing.  The world will be a better place because you did. My mom always says god doesn't like ugly.  I couldn't agree more with her.

And this is what you "now" say you said to start it all off.

Bug yes sir you are right.  Huge difference. I started all this to say if you sleep with some one I personally feel we need to disclose.  To sexual partners.

So which one is the "real" you?  How intellectually dishonest can you be.  More important, how stupid do you think the members really are?

Joe

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #207 on: January 30, 2012, 04:58:31 pm »
There's no mean girls in this forum, maybe a few of us queers that really give a dam, and some old timer daddies like me w/ tough-love advice , but no one is mean in this forum.........."say what"  ;)
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline PozJeepGuy

• Facebook - Jacob Perry
« Reply #208 on: January 30, 2012, 05:02:35 pm »
Not going to be petty. I believe in full disclosure but that will never happen with a lot of people. But to disclose with a sexual partner is so important. I don't know what to believe after half this thread. Condoms work but what if it rips.  Things happen.   Disclosure with sexual partners only makes since.
Jake

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #209 on: January 30, 2012, 05:03:29 pm »
There's no mean girls in this forum, maybe a few of us queers that really give a dam, and some old timer daddies like me w/ tough-love advice , but no one is mean in this forum.........."say what"  ;)

Dennis,

You are so right, no mean girls here. 

BTW the AIDSmeds Cabal meeting has to be moved to Wednesday next week.   8)

Joe

Offline denb45

« Reply #210 on: January 30, 2012, 05:06:33 pm »
Dennis,

You are so right, no mean girls here. 

BTW the AIDSmeds Cabal meeting has to be moved to Wednesday next week.   8)

Joe

I'll adjust my schedule big sister-Joe  :-*
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #211 on: January 30, 2012, 05:08:46 pm »
But of there is even a slight chance you haveing sex can expose someone to HIV, I personally feel you should tell that person.  They have a right to know what they are being exposed too.
although I feel that it's best to disclose before sex, even though some sex acts have much less risk of transmission than others, disclosure in itself if just a "crock of shit" or just a "bunch of words".

3 points about why disclosing is no big damn deal
1) Anyone sexually active should realize that along with all those other STDs out in the world, HIV is also out there. This is 2012 and f you don't protect yourself, then you're just plain stupid - and will probably end up with gonorrhea, HIV or pregnant.
2) Disclosing doesn't really do anything to stop transmission anyway. Most (if not all) people who have the fortitude to disclose probably weren't going to have unprotected sex anyway and most likely weren't going to do anything that transmitted HIV in the first place.
3) Since people lie, asking someone about their status, or expecting them to disclose their status, is stupid. Just because they say they're neg doesn't mean they are - because they may have never even been tested in the first place to really know. Right now probably half a million people are running around "thinking" they are negative, while in actuality they are positive.

While I believe that sexually active poz people should disclose their status, the only thing that will truly stop the spread of HIV is for all the NEGATIVE status people to take personal responsibility for their own health and to protect themselves from possible exposure. With the estimated large amount of people out there unaware of their HIV+ status, Knowing and keeping one's own negative status should be of THEIR main concern- instead of just their concern of getting laid.
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline PozJeepGuy

• Facebook - Jacob Perry
« Reply #212 on: January 30, 2012, 05:17:32 pm »
Leather great post.  I do feel by disclosing you only protect yourself. If that great and powerful condom does breaks you were up front. The other person has full knowledge of what they are taking a chance on.  Criminalization is there by void. The other person had all the facts before getting involved. But you didn't disclose does that give the other person a right to file a charge?  By disclosing to sexual partners you have given the partner a choice.  I would think it would mean more to know some one has the facts and still wants to shag.  Thanks Matt I like that term.
Jake

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #213 on: January 30, 2012, 05:23:25 pm »
Not every sexual encounter requires a condom. Do we disclose for sexual encounters with no risk for HIV whatsoever?

Some people still believe that open-mouthed kissing is a risk.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline PozJeepGuy

• Facebook - Jacob Perry
« Reply #214 on: January 30, 2012, 05:27:35 pm »
If there is even a slight risk I think you should. How would you feel if that sexual partner came back and said I am that one in a million that got it from precum.  If you just state, I'm HIV positive are you ok with that.  Then let the good times begin guilt free. 
Jake

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #215 on: January 30, 2012, 05:36:08 pm »
Good, perhaps it means I fit in, huh?

Ooh, but you do, gurl. You do.  You've probably caused good ol' Jakey a few more sleepless nights with your cold and insensitive twisting of his benevolent words and intentions.

Here's a one day pass to the mean girls clique.  Keep up the good job and I'll try and convince Joe to send you an invite to the Cabal meeting.

"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline newt

• the one and original newt
« Reply #216 on: January 30, 2012, 05:40:37 pm »
Do you think perhaps cultural norms and pleasure come into play? In my experience only the very nervous worry about oral sex, especially precum. HIV or none. There are limits to risk mitigation, and maybe avoiding the biggie (ie not screwing without condoms) and/or disclosure before screwing if it's gonna happen, are enough for people to get their head round?

Telling because you like a person has nothing to do with sex and risk. It's about telling the big things about your life you need  people to know, as in being an undischarged banckrupt or Enron executive or that your faith is dear to you, and similar. << perhaps politcs and music taste come into this category, for athough trivial they are often deal breakers.

In the end, disclosure may be honest but it is not intriniscially protective (except where they bail over the coffee after you told em therefore no body contact).

Condoms and treatment are protective.

A number of non-poz guys have come on strong for condomless sex after I have told.... There are therefore situations to be prepared for (in this case you get to kick em out and then throw their clothes from the window after while shouting, it has flair, even if not exactly neighbourly)

- matt
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 05:48:10 pm by newt »
"The object is to be a well patient, not a good patient"

Offline Raf

• Bald by choice
« Reply #217 on: January 30, 2012, 05:43:20 pm »
If there is even a slight risk I think you should. How would you feel if that sexual partner came back and said I am that one in a million that got it from precum.  If you just state, I'm HIV positive are you ok with that.  Then let the good times begin guilt free.

Following your logic, if there is a slight risk, the best course of action would be NOT HAVING SEX AT THE FIRST PLACE, that way you protect the other person from your infection (even though we don't know if that person will protect themselves the next time).

There are always risks in everything in life, and sex is not an exception. I would prefer to worry about a FBI raid in the motel room I was staying, that a safe box falls over me when I walk on the street or win the lottery than getting the aids from a small pre cum leak, or a condom break.

Maybe you'll walk guilt free when you disclose and both of you agree to not use condoms afterwards? I think that's worse than not disclosing but at least insist (and use) on condoms.
Dx: 05/14/2008
Latest HIV Meds combo I've been taking:

Kaletra + Combivir (since 05/16/2008 - 05/09/2019)
Acriptega (05/10/2019 - today)

Offline PozJeepGuy

• Facebook - Jacob Perry
« Reply #218 on: January 30, 2012, 05:49:11 pm »
Matt and raf great post.
Jake

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #219 on: January 30, 2012, 05:54:05 pm »

So open-mouthed kissing? Insertive oral? For our fairer sex, cunnilingus?

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline PozJeepGuy

• Facebook - Jacob Perry
« Reply #220 on: January 30, 2012, 06:07:13 pm »
I am still learning my self.  My advise is if you think there is a risk you should disclose before doing what ever you do sexually
Jake

Offline PozJeepGuy

• Facebook - Jacob Perry
« Reply #221 on: January 30, 2012, 06:13:29 pm »
You know jk in my short time being here I have learned people like newt, Ann, leather guy, hellraiser, and a few others give great advice. 
Jake

Offline LM

« Reply #222 on: January 30, 2012, 07:04:37 pm »
Ooh, but you do, gurl. You do.  You've probably caused good ol' Jakey a few more sleepless nights with your cold and insensitive twisting of his benevolent words and intentions.

Here's a one day pass to the mean girls clique.  Keep up the good job and I'll try and convince Joe to send you an invite to the Cabal meeting.

I feel honored. And naughty.   ::)

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #223 on: January 30, 2012, 07:17:06 pm »

Actually no, in your case you'd also need to disclose that you're not on HAART and have a high viral load, then also explain why you're extra-specially infectious.

Just curious if you do this...

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #224 on: January 30, 2012, 07:19:38 pm »
Following your logic, if there is a slight risk, the best course of action would be NOT HAVING SEX AT THE FIRST PLACE, that way you protect the other person from your infection (even though we don't know if that person will protect themselves the next time).

Exactly. By Jake's logic he should actually be advocating only sero-sorting. But for some reason he isn't.

Offline PozJeepGuy

• Facebook - Jacob Perry
« Reply #225 on: January 30, 2012, 07:38:34 pm »
And she throws another punch. Thanks again. 
Jake

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #226 on: January 30, 2012, 07:46:31 pm »
Ah, I see. So this isn't about the substance or lack thereof in your arguments about disclosure.

Got it.

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #227 on: January 30, 2012, 07:58:03 pm »
So thanks to all the private messages.  You guys don't even know how many I have received saying sorry, other members who feel uncomfortable to speak because of this mob mentality. You guys don't realize because of a select few others don't feel safe to speak up.  Shame on you for creating this type of environment where others can't post and say or ask what they want.  This is truly becoming a place of bulling and if you don't agree you will be persecuted.  I refuse to play this tired ass game. To the others who feel intimidated your voice is just as strong as any one else's. Don't give them power to take your voice away.  Remember it is the odd man out that makes real change.  We should always disclose to all sexual partners.  Do the right thing only because it's the right thing to do.

Of for Fuck sake -- NO ONE IS SAYING YOU SHOULDN'T DISCLOSE!!  Open your fucking mind for a minute.  What we are saying is that you are a judgemental prick.  In the thread that started this, someone came on and said they had BB sex without disclosing and was eaten up with guilt.  Instead of offering support for someone who said they made a mistake, you chose to go off on a rant, calling his action monstrous. 
We are not the cold, bitter people -- YOU ARE.  You can't even see where people DO agree with you, but not your judgements.  You are so lost in your own self-hatred that all you can do is lash out at others.

As for others being afraid to speak up because of the "mob" -- you are the one perpetuating this thread.  Remember when you said you were done -- about 200 posts ago.  If they don't want to jump in, oh well.  There are a number of folks on here I don't agree with very often, I don't give them enough power to silence me. Jeebus H. Christ, get over yourself and read the words typed and not your silly interpretation of them.

Mike

Offline denb45

« Reply #228 on: January 30, 2012, 08:04:57 pm »
Brain FOG, and this is what happens when you don't take your AVRs, oh and it's get even worse, trust me on this  ::)

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #229 on: January 30, 2012, 08:06:00 pm »
Wow They deserve it.  Those words will never come out of my mouth because no one deserves to be infected with HIV. You actually have me speechless.  They deserve it.  Wow.

How about replace "deserve" with "asking for it".  Having sex with a condom is accepting the risk of getting an STD, including HIV.  Whether with a "known" poz person or "unknown".  Can't you see that you are responsible for your own self??

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #230 on: January 30, 2012, 08:13:17 pm »
Ah, I see. So this isn't about the substance or lack thereof in your arguments about disclosure.

Got it.

I thought you knew it was all about racking up enough brownie points to be invited to the party.  You know how some people get when they're always on the outside looking in, never getting the message that they are insignificant, no matter what they do to try and fit in  ::)

Yeah I took it there because I got sick of seeing divisive posts doling out bonuses to people who apparently are wiser than the entire collective who participate on these forums.

I mean give me a fucking break. 

Every since you have been posting Jake and asking questions, people here have been nothing more than accommodating in trying to respond and alleviate your concerns as someone newly diagnosed.  The outpouring of support has been over and beyond the call of duty, as everyone could've just said fuck it and let you deal with shit on your own.  No one here is against you as you seem to think.

I really applaud Joe for trying as hard as he has in trying to get to understand and see what the rest of us see just based upon the overall content of your posts.  Yes, we all understand that you have issues to sort out because shit happened and all of a sudden you found yourself a member of a "group" that you wish you hadn't.  HIV is not exclusive.

And many of have been trying to sympathize as well as let you know that we agree with the majority of things you say -- but communication is an exchange between all parties involved, and sometimes you have to be willing to give a little, if you expect to get anything out of the deal.

I just don't understand why you are so hung up on this entire scenario of people deliberately infecting others when there have been numerous posts here from others (including myself) trying to explain to you that the number of people who actually do this is much smaller than you've convinced yourself to believe.

You really have to get over the fact that you are now poz, despite the fact that you were careful, your committed relationship wasn't as committed as you thought -- whatever the circumstances:  it happened.  The sooner you do that, you'll be able to toss this separationist "me vs. them" attitude that you seem to have, because it is clear that you haven't accepted that you are indeed poz, as I said 10,000 posts ago on this very same thread.

I think I'm gonna start hanging out in Am I at this rate...  ::)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 08:16:21 pm by Solo_LTSurvivor »
don't equate intelligence with lack of masculinity
Jim Phelps, Mission Impossible

Seroconverted: Early 80s
Tested & confirmed what I already knew: early 90s

Current regimen: Biktarvy. 
Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens
Fun stuff (in the past):  HAV/HBV, crypto, shingles, AIDS, PCP

Jan 2012: 818/21%
Apr 2012: 964/22%
Jul. 2012: 890/21%
Oct. 2012: 920/23%

Still UD after all these years

Offline denb45

« Reply #231 on: January 30, 2012, 08:14:01 pm »

Offline surf18

« Reply #232 on: January 30, 2012, 08:26:39 pm »
i don't really see why an undetectable person that uses protection really would need to disclose. or a detectable person for that matter. its simple and has been stated a hundred times in this thread, use rubbers. and really the neg person should assume every person he/she has sex with is hiv poz and take the proper safe sex actions to protect themselves.
gotta protect yourself thats it. that is one advice i wished i used in my past but whatever.its done.
but again as far as disclosing I'm in the i don't think its necessary category.

Offline PozJeepGuy

• Facebook - Jacob Perry
« Reply #233 on: January 30, 2012, 08:43:44 pm »
It's like bring in a gay retirement home
Jake

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #234 on: January 30, 2012, 09:14:21 pm »
It's like bring in a gay retirement home

Jake,

At least you could have the decency to respond and explain what views you either agree or disagree with, rather than your insulting dismissal of this forum.  You really lack character, as shown when you got pushed a little and your "true colors" emerged.

I think this thread is done.   The only hatred being displayed here is yours.  There are some people who would actually appreciate a bunch of strangers on a forum, who care enough to challenge their thoughts and beliefs, especially when their own experience dictated they could do not less.  Sadly, you are not one of those people.

Joe

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #235 on: January 30, 2012, 09:32:17 pm »
I'm hoping this thread does die down soon.... otherwise, it is quickly on course to beat out my "Dayuuuummm Syphilis" thread, which has nearly 11,000 views (I would like to thank all of the members who normally visit the "Am I" topic area, as well as all the guests who visit my thread because they think it will have some erotic pictures; I would also like to thank the person who didn't disclose all those many years ago, who started my whole syphilis saga - which led to me being able to even having such a widely viewed thread; and, I would be remiss if I did not take a bow myself for not being responsible enough to insist on a condom and catching teh AIDS which led me to discovering these forums and subsequently being able to have a place to go to talk about my syphilis saga).......  Oh, and I would like to thank all of the little people, the people I stepped on as I made my way to the top, all of the other threads that just didn't have the staying power that my "Dayuuummm Syphilis" thread had and continue to have. 

I would also like to cordially invite anyone who hasn't visited my "Dayuuuumm Syphilis" thread to check it out.  Your support is always appreciated.

Okay --- we now return to the "Disclosure blah blah blah" thread (don't worry, you didn't miss anything during this brief commercial interruption)... Thread resume  ::yawn

Syphilis is so much more exciting ---- don't believe me?  Check out my thread..... that name once again is "Dayuuuumm Syphilis."

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=38584.0

Edited to add link to Dayummm Syphilis thread --- what can I say, I'm shameless.... and humble  8)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 09:35:41 pm by phildinftlaudy »
September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline PozJeepGuy

• Facebook - Jacob Perry
« Reply #236 on: January 30, 2012, 09:39:13 pm »
Joe I don't owe you nothing when you come at me like that
Jake

Offline PozJeepGuy

• Facebook - Jacob Perry
« Reply #237 on: January 30, 2012, 09:41:09 pm »
I want visitors to the site and new people to read all this.  This is what's in store for you when you join
Jake

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #238 on: January 30, 2012, 09:45:06 pm »
I want visitors to the site and new people to read all this.  This is what's in store for you when you join

"Dayuuummmmm Syphilis" thread is still better....  check it out if you get a chance...  and, when it persists, those fortunate unfortunate enough to get it not only get 3 rounds of cement butt shots, but sometimes, if the syphilis is real good, they get a lumbar puncture...... and sometimes..... wait for it.... the LP is followed by a severe post LP headache...

The whole deal makes for very interesting reading..... check out the thread:
http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=38584.0

Don't wait for the movie!!!!

September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Tim Horn

« Reply #239 on: January 30, 2012, 09:46:22 pm »
I'm shutting this one down. Moderator reports are coming in at a steady clip and it looks as if all that really matters has been said -- repeatedly.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.