Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:23:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 379
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 351
Total: 352

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: back again  (Read 3014 times)

Offline angelofdreams

• dreaming away
back again
« on: October 24, 2007, 08:08:57 pm »
hey guys,

just back to say hi and give a little update,

hope you are all doing well
not been around much so lets update,
been working my ass of really, started a new job 6 months ago,
having a great time,
also started doing presentations in schools, just getting schildren more aware of the danger
mved to the lovely manchester, and what a great place it is
and totop it all of i found a great bf,
taking it ery slow this time though, ilearned my esson on the last dozen

xxxxxx
hugo
To live would be a awefully big adventure

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
Re: back again
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 08:27:04 pm »
Hiya, Hugo!

You probably don't know me at all, as I may have come on the scene in your absence.  Just wanted to say hello, though.  And happy to read you've been away for a list of such terrific reasons.  Congratulations on all (especially the BF...I'm quite envious).

Try not to stay away too long without an update.  Those who come to know you well on here will begin to worry, ya know.

Tim Hunter
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline angelofdreams

• dreaming away
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 08:32:24 pm »
Hi Tim,

i know, its been nearly 6 months now,
just wasway to busy to think about having HIV, was in itself is a good thing i guess,
was really shocked to see te msg about christine
and for the first time i think we might get trough to chilren in the UK understanding the danger of it all.
its just convincing head teachers to participate, thank god i got barclays bank behind me in this what really helps,
am really hapy with Dean (th bf), at ast one that sticks around.

and i wil be back more often now
hehe

xx
angel

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 08:40:12 pm »
You're just full o' good news this evening, aren't ya?  You mention the UK schoolchildren.  Our own englishgirl has an excellent post on that very thing in the "HIV Stigma" thread in Living With.

And I took a quick peek at some of your former posts a minute ago.  This Dean sounds like a good thing you've got going.  I see what you mean about learning from the last dozen.   ;)

Welcome back. 
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 08:49:46 pm »
You're just full o' good news this evening, aren't ya?  You mention the UK schoolchildren.  Our own englishgirl has an excellent post on that very thing in the "HIV Stigma" thread in Living With.

I made a boo boo.  That thread I mention is in AIDS Activism.  Sorry 'bout that.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 08:57:39 pm »
Hey Angel,

Good to hear from you again and to get caught up with your upswing of news. The younger ones need all the support and information they can get to avoid becoming infected. Well done on that count!

And good one too about finding a fella to be happy with after you auditioned all those others.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 08:59:31 pm »
Congratulations Angel.

Offline angelofdreams

• dreaming away
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 05:58:18 am »
Auditioned???
lol
never heard of that one,
i do aee our children need to understand HIV and other STD's much better then they do now.
the UK gov doesnt seem to be able to do anything about giving the information in a way children understand.
so any help is from ppl is  more then welcome

xxx
angel

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.