Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:28:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 391
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 317
Total: 318

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: AMG Meet & Greet Proposal  (Read 23405 times)

Offline AMG Coordinator

AMG Meet & Greet Proposal
« on: May 26, 2007, 01:25:13 am »
Hello AMG Attendees,

Locating an establishment in San Francisco for our meet and greet has proven to be a bit of a challenge.  All establishments I have contacted requires a minimum of $2000 or more in food and beverage sales with at least a 50% deposit. 

After many weeks of web searching, phone calls, and requesting recommendations I believe I may have found a suitable solution. 

Crimson Lounge, located beneath Indigo Restaurant is willing to rent the entire lounge to our group.  The lounge would be completely ours for up to 5 hours and include a full liquor bar and private bartender.  Recorded music could be played during the duration of our event.  They have a satellite system or we can supply our own music in the form of cd’s.  An Ipod can also be connected to their sound system.

http://www.crimsonlounge.com/

This option also lends itself to other possibilities such as our own decorations and private entertainment.

Food would be in the form of hors d'oeuvre platters.  Below are our options. 

Seasonal Artisan Cheese Display
Chicken Satay Skewers Marinated in Yellow Curry with Spicy Peanut Sauce
Marinated Chipotle Beef on Tortilla Chips with Avocado Aioli
Spicy Red Pepper Tuna Tartar with Avocado on Cucumber Round
Red Onion Marmalade and Blue Cheese on Sliced Crostini
Smoked Salmon on a Crispy Won Ton with Wasabi Crème Fraiche
Potato Cups filled with Wild Mushroom Duxelle, Pecorino Cheese and Truffle Oil
Grilled Chili Marinated Prawns with a Cilantro Pesto
Risotto Fritters filled with Fontina Cheese with a Tomato Balsalmic Drizzle

There is $995 food and beverage minimum not inclusive of tax and gratuities.  The majority of this expense can be met with pre-ordered hors d’oeuvre platters with the balance made up in bar sales during the event. 

Below are my proposals for the pre-ordered hors d’oeuvre platters.  Price is per person and is inclusive of tax and gratuity.  I’ve based prices on 40 attendees. 

200 Pieces = $15 per person (Half of food & beverage minimum will be met)
320 Pieces = $23 per person
400 Pieces = $28 per person  (Complete food & beverage minimum will be met)

Average bar prices include…

Beer = $4.50
Mixed Drinks = $7 - $10
Wine = $7 - $10

Thoughts...Ideas?

AMG Coordinator

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 01:30:20 am by AMG Coordinator »

Offline pozniceguy

• Niceguy Dallas
Re: AMG Meet & Greet Proposal
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 10:33:16 am »
Sounds like a right place with the right conditions 
...I like the idea of an up front pay.... what if  the mins were not met..who / how would the difference be made up???  with an up front pay that would not be a problem... also I am not a big drinker.....usually some wine.....so two glasses of wine would easily over come the up front payment.    ......charge for soft drinks???
Really appreciate your efforts  where is this place in relation to Hotel??  walk?

I vote for smoked salmon , potato cups and risotto fritters....
remember the good times...honor the past but don't live there
Le stelle la notte sono grandie luminose, nel cuore profondo del Texas

Offline allanq

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 11:28:47 am »
The Indigo Restaurant is about 1 mile from the Powell Hotel (12 long blocks).

The #5 Fulton bus goes from Market & Powell St. (steps away from the hotel) to McAllister & Gough St., which is practically in front of the restaurant.

Offline Robert

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 11:53:04 am »

Like Allan said, it's about 1 mile away, a couple of blocks from the Opera House.  It's a nice location.  The freeway used to run overhead but they finally tore it down a few years ago and the area has really picked up. 

The proprietor says, ""I wanted to create an atmosphere that had the feel of a Manhattan lounge, but also the charm and warmth of San Francisco."  So maybe we can pull in a few more NYer's (ahem, you  know who I'm talking about).

Dennis says we can do our own decorations and private entertainment.  Perhaps we can persuade Bosque to let Mama Cass perform.

Now I'm not a big eater. Usually these sorts of buffets more than satisfy my appetite and, with a few drinks, really don't care to eat much more.  I know last year in Montreal the hor'dourves were my dinner.  So this could actually be a cheap date, so to speak.  But there are plenty of nice restaurants in the area for those who want to eat more.  And, of course, there is the Indigo.

robert

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 09:58:43 am »
Hey Master/Mistress  ??? AMGCer:

Thanks for all your hard work in searching for a suitable location for the Meet and Greet. 

This one looks like a good choice.   ;D

RAB   
(Who is confused by the MamaCass mentions.  ???  Missed something?)

Offline Nadine

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 08:35:08 pm »
Good job!  This place seems like it will serve our purpose well.

You guys rock!

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 11:02:40 pm »
Good job! The place looks great.

I think I would go for the:

or
or
or

Just an observation. Because some of us may be living with fewer Tcells than others, I don't think the Tuna tartar would be a good idea. Raw tuna - or raw anything - might be setting the stage for tummy trouble.

HUGS,

Mark

"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline Ric Wilke

• I joined AIDSmed.com 10/2002.
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 12:09:22 am »
Dear AMG Coordinators,

This place sound perfect to Thom and I.  Seems that they offer a wide assortment of hors d'oeuvres.

We like the following:

Having said that, we really like them all except the Tuna Tartar.  The on thing we eat tartar is ground round with a slice of raw onion on rye bread and that is for New Years Eve and Super Bowl only.

The ambiance seems perfect for a wonderful Meet and Greet atmosphere.  And we like the idea that the room would be ours and comes with a private bartended.  The price seems very reasonable for a group of our size.  Remember gang, this might be the only opportunity we may have to dine and gather as a group.  We need to make the best of it.

Coordinators, thanks for all your efforts.  This will be an AMG to remember.

Warmest regards, R&T

PS, I think that I have convinced a friend from Anchorage AK to join us.  He's a delightful gentleman who will add so much to our family.

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 04:03:44 am »
As long as there is booze, I'm all for it !  :o :o :o

Milker
mid-dec: stupid ass
mid-jan: seroconversion
mid-feb: poz
mar 07: cd4 432 (35%) vl 54000
may 07: cd4 399 (28%) vl 27760
jul 07: cd4 403 (26%) vl 99241
oct 07: cd4 353 (24%) vl 29993
jan 08: cd4 332 (26%) vl 33308
mar 08: cd4 392 (23%) vl 75548
jun 08: cd4 325 (27%) vl 45880
oct 08: cd4 197 (20%) vl 154000 <== aids diagnosis
nov 2 08 start Atripla
nov 30 08: cd4 478 (23%) vl 1880 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feb 19 09: cd4 398 (24%) vl 430 getting there!
apr 23 09: cd4 604 (29%) vl 50 woohoo :D :D
jul 30 09: cd4 512 (29%) vl undetectable :D :D
may 27 10: cd4 655 (32%) vl undetectable :D :D

Now accepting applications from blowjob ninjas™

Offline AMG Coordinator

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 09:29:14 pm »
Hey everyone,

Going through the process of scheduling events, I have been simply following last years schedule as a guide.  Last year the meet & greet was held on Friday evening.  I've noticed most attendees are scheduled to arrive on Thursday. 

Unless anyone opposes, I suggest our meet & greet be held on Thursday.  Securing Crimson lounge on a weekday will reduce our required minimum food and beverage purchases by $200. 

More importantly though, it will allow us all to become acquainted earlier during the gathering.  It will also leave room open on Friday evening for the pub/bar crawl.

What do ya'll think?

Dennis

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2007, 10:42:45 pm »
Hey everyone,

Going through the process of scheduling events, I have been simply following last years schedule as a guide.  Last year the meet & greet was held on Friday evening.  I've noticed most attendees are scheduled to arrive on Thursday. 

Unless anyone opposes, I suggest our meet & greet be held on Thursday.  Securing Crimson lounge on a weekday will reduce our required minimum food and beverage purchases by $200. 

More importantly though, it will allow us all to become acquainted earlier during the gathering.  It will also leave room open on Friday evening for the pub/bar crawl.

What do ya'll think?

Dennis

Hi Dennis

My first concern about moving the meet and greet to Thursday is that you'd be excluding 2 - (and possibly) 4 members from attending.  Rod and Cliff for certain based upon their itineraries.  Aztecan and possibly Melia. 

Second, the $200.00 savings between Friday and Thursday isn't something I see as a big deal.  $200.00/40 (est) is only $5.00 per person.

Third, I don't see the possibility of becoming better acquainted earlier in the gathering as being a deciding factor.  Even though the name "meet and greet" implies we're actually meeting for the first time, in reality that will not be the case because  we will have already done so as members arrive and as we do whatever we end up doing on Thursday.

Finally, with Thrusday being a travel day for many, having the opportunity to get settled, scope things out, and relax, seems like it might be a good idea.

I'm flexible on this, but right now if you're asking us to vote, I'd vote for Friday.

RAB

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2007, 11:35:25 pm »
Hi

I have already spoken with Dennis on this and pretty much had the same concerns as Rocky about some missing out and the need for others to settle in before having the "Big Night Out".

I also told him I would go with the majority..but if we have to put a vote forward then my vote would be for the Friday night.

DENNIS...I promise to drink only cocktails...and I want it to be know I will only be doing this to help boost bar sales... ;).

Hugs
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline sweetasmeli

• Love what you are...
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2007, 01:28:13 am »
Hi Dennis

Meet & greet Friday night pretty please! I'll be travelling from the UK and arriving Thursday evening, so even if I make it in time I won't be up for too much that night.

Melia :)
/\___/\       /\__/\
(=' . '=)    (=' . '=)
(,,,_ ,,,)/   (,,,_ ,,,)/ Cats rule!

The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs come when called, whereas cats take a message and get back to you.

Yeia kai hara (health and happiness) to everyone!

Offline Nadine

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2007, 06:23:36 am »
I'd have to agree with the others here...most of us are going to have jet lag that night.  This being my first flight ever, I will probably have more that just jet lag! LOL

My vote would also be for Friday night.

Dan J.

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2007, 11:24:36 am »
I have no preference as to what night the meet and greet will be  held or where it is going to be. & I will eat just about anything! LOL

Dan ;D

Offline Ric Wilke

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2007, 11:43:35 pm »
Thom and I are in favor of Friday Night.  Ric

Offline Oceanbeach

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2007, 06:51:31 pm »
As long as all of you are there, I will be happy.  Have the best day
Michael

Offline AMG Coordinator

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2007, 09:25:43 pm »
Hello...Me again!

Friday it is! 

During my search I contacted quite a few establishments.  After two weeks I just heard back from the Public Relations Mgr. from the Bubba Gump Shimp Co. on Pier 39 and thought this proposal was worth putting out there. 

http://www.bubbagump.com/locations/san_francisco.html

Social Cocktail Hour - No private bar but according to the Mgr. plenty of groom for a group of our size to grab a drink or two and mingle before dinner other restaurant guests at the bar.

Dinner - $32.95 (plus tax and gratuity) for 3 courses.  No private dining room.  Dining room is "L" shaped.  We would be placed in the offset section with views of the bay including Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge.  Set dining time.

Start with:
Bubba’s Far Out Spinach Dip OR
Hush Puppies, served family style

Gump House Salad & Mama’s Garlic Bread

Choose your favorite
Dumb Luck Coconut Shrimp

Bubba’s “After the Storm” Bucket of Boat Trash

Salmon & Veggie Skillet
Grilled salmon and fresh vegetables with garlic herb butter, served over rice.

Shrimp New Orleans
Lots of tender shrimp sautéed in butter, garlic and spices, served with jasmine rice.

Dixie Style Baby Back Ribs
1 pound of Baby Back Ribs slow roasted with sweet and tangy barbeque sauce.

And for Dessert…
Key Lime Pie or Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie

Both proposals offer something completely different. Private vs Not Private, Horderves vs Full Dinner, etc. 

Please post your preference here so whicever space can be secured as soon as possible.

Thanks!
Dennis

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2007, 11:50:09 pm »
Hi Dennis

I would prefer the "Private" venue.

Hugs
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline allanq

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2007, 12:36:03 am »
I prefer hors d'oeuvres in the privacy of the Crimson Lounge, even though it would be nice to have the great views at Bubba's.

At a sit-down dinner, it would be difficult to get to know people who are not at your own table. I don't like having the "mingle" part of the event at the restaurant's bar, mixed in with the other restaurant patrons.

One thing about the Crimson Lounge -- The Crimson Lounge is located in the Indigo Restaurant. If you want a full dinner after the meet and greet, the Indigo is fairly pricey. It caters to the opera and symphony crowd, and a typical dinner would probably cost around $40 (with tax and tip). There are several other restaurants in the neighborhood that are less expensive. Stelline's is a good little Italian restaurant, and a little further away is Max's Opera House Cafe, a large restaurant with an eclectic menu that offers a mix of Jewish dishes (e.g., matzo ball soup, hot pastrami sandwiches) and down-home American cooking like pot roast, chicken, and steaks.

Allan

Offline Robert

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2007, 01:33:56 am »
Hey Mr. AMG GUY.

You're doing a great job.  I love all these options.

I vote for the Crimson on Friday night.

robert

Offline mjmel

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2007, 05:02:07 am »
Have been away for a few days and am glad to read how our AMG proposals have progressed to these options. Excellent choices.   
I, too, prefer Friday night at the more private venue, the Crimson Lounge. I don't have a preference on the hors d'oeuvres. Most do sound tasty. We can all meet at a nearby restaurant of choice after this group meet, if we wish. (Not all will be hungry after the meet and greet.)

Nadine: Your first flight? How exciting! You will love the exhilaration of take-off & landing.

Melia: You are attending? Yeah!

Creighton does Mama Cass camp-drag? Oh My! 
 ;D
Mike

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2007, 10:09:04 am »
Hey AMGCer:

I vote for the Crimson on Friday.

RAB   ;D

Who notes that so far 15 (?) members have indicated their choice/plans on attending the "meet & greet".  Given the financial commitment the Coordinator will be making when he/she makes the reservation (that $995.00 guaranteed minimum) I would not make that reservation until significantly more members indicate their commitment to attend! 

Offline Basquo

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2007, 12:40:22 pm »
Crimson on Friday for me!

Offline David_CA

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2007, 01:22:45 pm »
Friday would be good for us two, too.  The private room sounds nice.  That was one thing that was great about last years AMG (at the Bourbon, I believe).  As to dinner, if somebody has experience with any of the surrounding restaurants, that input would be handy for most of the nights we'll be there, too.  I like the link posted above to the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.  If we could get links to decent restaurants that have their menus online, it would be very helpful.  I know that figuring out where to eat was a bit tedious last year.  D and I aren't particularly picky, as long as the food and service are good! 

Thanks for all the work on this aspect of the Gathering, Dennis (and everybody else) and, of course, RAB for prodding me into making a suggestion as to when and where.

David
Black Friday 03-03-2006
03-23-06 CD4 359 @27.4% VL 75,938
06-01-06 CD4 462 @24.3% VL > 100,000
08-15-06 CD4 388 @22.8% VL >  "
10-21-06 CD4 285 @21.9% VL >  "
  Atripla started 12-01-2006
01-08-07 CD4 429 @26.8% VL 1872!
05-08-07 CD4 478 @28.1% VL 740
08-03-07 CD4 509 @31.8% VL 370
11-06-07 CD4 570 @30.0% VL 140
02-21-08 CD4 648 @32.4% VL 600
05-19-08 CD4 695 @33.1% VL < 48 undetectable!
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%
05-23-11 CD4 846 @36.8% VL 80
02-13-12 CD4 911 @41.4% VL<20
You must be the change you want to see in the world.  Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Cliff

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2007, 04:08:34 pm »
Crimson/Friday.

Offline Jerry71

• Biktarvy CD4 637 04-17-18
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2007, 08:18:30 pm »
Crimson on Friday for me!   ;)

Offline Jody

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2007, 08:41:19 pm »
The Friday date at the Crimson sounds great to me.  Any of the foods mentioned will be OK by me, I like everything just about, but hold the anchovies.

Jody  ;)
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline Blixer

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2007, 09:38:27 pm »
I think the Crimson would provide a very nice atmosphere and keeping it more private would make it less stressful for those of us who are a bit (or significantly) on the shy side.

Thanks for all your efforts.  I plan on being there.
David
Diagnosed 1/9/06
8/27/2007 CD4 598, 29%, VL 58 (72 wks)
11/19/2007 CD4 609, 30%, VL < 50 (84 wks)
2/11/2008 CD4 439, 27%, VL <50 (96 wks)
5/5/2008 CD4 535, 28%, VL <50 (108 wks)
10/20/2008 CD4 680, 28%, VL <50 (132 wks)
Changed to Atripla in 2012
1/14/2013 CD4 855, 35%, VL <40

Offline Ric Wilke

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2007, 11:38:40 pm »
While Thom and I are not the least bit shy, we like the idea of a private Meet and Greet at the Crimson.  We want to share this moment with the group, but then watch out San Francisco, AMG will have arrived.

On a side note, Thom and I plan to eat at Bubba's while we are in town.

R&T

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2007, 11:46:21 pm »
I cast my vote for the Crimson Room on Friday. Having the chance to get to know each other, or get reacquainted, and mingle would be ideal, I think.

As for restaurants, I can usually find something to eat at most places. Italian is difficult, but I can always have a salad.

Bubba's sounds like fun for another night, and the views described would be fun.

HUGS,

Mark
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline Nico

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2007, 11:26:05 am »
The Crimson sounds great!  You can count myself and my other half to be there.  Look forward to it!

Rog
Poz since 1990.

Offline AMG Coordinator

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2007, 11:19:56 pm »
Hey Everyone!
Thank you to everyone who placed their voe for this years meet & greet establishment.  It looks like this years meet and greet will take place at Crimson Lounge. 
So far I've received confirmation from the following attendees (24 people).  According to the arrival and departures thread there are 37 people who plan on being in SFO for AMG.

If your name isn't listed below and you plan on attending, please confirm your attendance by posting.  This will assit in determining how much food to pre-order and the price per person.

anniebc
Dan J.
Ric Wilke and Thom
Rab
Basquo
David_NC & Bikerguy
Jerry 71
mjmel
milker
pozniceguy
Nico & Partner
Blixer
Nadine & Lucas
Jody
sweetasmeli
aztecan
Cliff
Allanq
Robert
Sonomabeach

Thanks!
Dennis
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 11:21:51 pm by AMG Coordinator »

Offline JohnOso

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2007, 08:00:32 am »
sorry, i'm late to this gig as usual....

I will be there also.

John

Offline sweetasmeli

• Love what you are...
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2007, 11:51:15 am »
Seasonal Artisan Cheese Display
Spicy Red Pepper Tuna Tartar with Avocado on Cucumber Round
Smoked Salmon on a Crispy Won Ton with Wasabi Crème Fraiche

That's quite a bit of cheese. Melia no likey cheese.

Would anyone object if I hog 3 plates of Chicken Satay Skewers Marinated in Yellow Curry with Spicy Peanut Sauce and 3 plates of Grilled Chili Marinated Prawns with a Cilantro Pesto to myself? ;D
Actually, what's Cilantro...?

Miss Melia 8)
(who may do her projectile vomiting party trick if cheese is accidentally consumed ::))
/\___/\       /\__/\
(=' . '=)    (=' . '=)
(,,,_ ,,,)/   (,,,_ ,,,)/ Cats rule!

The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs come when called, whereas cats take a message and get back to you.

Yeia kai hara (health and happiness) to everyone!

Offline Lou-ah-vull

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2007, 01:43:08 pm »
I won't be arriving until Saturday morning.  I bet the food you all will have will be 10x better than what I will get at the wedding reception I am attending.  Sorry I can't be at the Meet and Greet, but I will try to make up for lost time when I get there.

Gary
Diagnosed Oct. 2005
10/05:  367 (26.2%), 24556 VL
01/06:  344 (24.6%), 86299 VL
04/06:  374 (22.0%), 87657 VL
05/06:  Began HAART 05/15/06, Combivir/Kaletra
07/06:  361 (27.8%), 1299 VL
10/06:  454 (32.4%), 55 VL
01/07:  499 (38.4%), UD
02/07:  Switched to Atripla 2/8/07
04/07:  566 (37.7%), UD
08/07:  761 (42.3%), UD
06/08:  659 (47.1%), UD
01/09:  613 (43.8%), UD
07/09:  616 (47.4%), UD
01/10:  530 (44.2%), UD
07/10:  636 (48.9%), UD
01/11:  627 (48.2%), UD
07/11:  840 (52.5%), UD
01/12:  920 (51.1%), UD
07/12:  857 (50.4%), 40
10/12:  UD
01/13:  710 (47.3%), UD
07/13:  886 (49.2%), UD
01/14:  985 (46.9%), UD
06/14:  823 (47.2%), UD
01/15: 1366 (45.2%), UD
07/15: 1134 (50.7%), UD
02/16: 1043 (55.1%), UD
08/16:  746  (55.4%), UD
08/16:  Switch from Atripla to Genvoya

Offline asaint

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2007, 02:03:07 pm »
That's quite a bit of cheese. Melia no likey cheese.

Would anyone object if I hog 3 plates of Chicken Satay Skewers Marinated in Yellow Curry with Spicy Peanut Sauce and 3 plates of Grilled Chili Marinated Prawns with a Cilantro Pesto to myself? ;D
Actually, what's Cilantro...?

Only if you share or save some for me.

Coriander (Coriandrum sativum), also commonly called cilantro in North America
The name coriander derives from French  coriandre through Latin  “coriandrum” in turn from Greek  “κ?ο?ρ?ί?αaν?ν?ο?ν? John Chadwick notes the Mycenaean Greek form of the word, koriadnon "has a pattern curiously similar to the name of Minos ' daughter Ariadne , and it is plain how this might be corrupted later to koriannon or koriandron."
Bob
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 02:06:15 pm by asaint »
6/11 VL <50   CD4 (9%)   CD8 (54%}

Offline AMG Coordinator

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2007, 10:53:27 pm »
Bump...

If you haven't confirmed your attendance at this years meet & greet, please do so as soon as possible.

September will be upon us in no time and there is still a bit of behind the scenes planning to make this years event a success.  Price and amount of food will be determined on the number of attendees.  When possible, please do not wait until the last minute to confirm.

The following attendees have been confirmed.  Thanks!

anniebc
Dan J.
Ric Wilke and Thom
Rab
Basquo
David_NC & Bikerguy
Jerry 71
mjmel
milker
pozniceguy
Nico & Partner
Blixer
Nadine & Lucas
Jody
sweetasmeli
aztecan
Cliff
Allanq
Robert
Sonomabeach
JohnOso

25 persons

Offline Jeffreyj

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2007, 05:33:46 am »
Can I go too? Deal me in!!! Thanks

Im flying into oakland on Thurday!
Positive since 1985

Offline Buckmark

• Would you like to tie me up with your ties, Ty?
    • Henry's Home Page
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2007, 08:49:58 am »
I somehow missed this thread on the Meet and Greet on Friday evening.

Please count me in.

Regards,

Henry
"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things:
     One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell.
     The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
- Butch Hancock, Musician, The Flatlanders

Dan J.

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2007, 01:43:27 pm »
If the meal is $32.95 a person I won't be attending the meet & greet.

Offline Jerry71

• Biktarvy CD4 637 04-17-18
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2007, 06:11:23 pm »
^^^BUMP^^^

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2007, 09:49:10 pm »
mid-dec: stupid ass
mid-jan: seroconversion
mid-feb: poz
mar 07: cd4 432 (35%) vl 54000
may 07: cd4 399 (28%) vl 27760
jul 07: cd4 403 (26%) vl 99241
oct 07: cd4 353 (24%) vl 29993
jan 08: cd4 332 (26%) vl 33308
mar 08: cd4 392 (23%) vl 75548
jun 08: cd4 325 (27%) vl 45880
oct 08: cd4 197 (20%) vl 154000 <== aids diagnosis
nov 2 08 start Atripla
nov 30 08: cd4 478 (23%) vl 1880 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feb 19 09: cd4 398 (24%) vl 430 getting there!
apr 23 09: cd4 604 (29%) vl 50 woohoo :D :D
jul 30 09: cd4 512 (29%) vl undetectable :D :D
may 27 10: cd4 655 (32%) vl undetectable :D :D

Now accepting applications from blowjob ninjas™

Offline Dennis

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2007, 10:09:44 pm »
We can probably go ahead and let this thread fade away since there's a more up to date meet & greet thread located at http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=13029.0

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.