Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:02:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 167
Total: 167

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: PLS help me ! Vaginal fluigs passed through my underwear ???  (Read 51186 times)

Offline huy_skidrow

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for my bad English since I am from VIETNAM, I would never think that I was so stupid !!!

Here is my story:

Last week, we went to the Karaoke room, in Vietnam, there are a lot of KAraoke rooms which have prostitutes doing the sex - job, when we come to the room, the girl began to undress and  slide her naked body over me, my underwear was still on, but her vaginal rubed on my penis position, I think so...This lasted about 10 minutes and I felt uncomfortable, so I told het to stop, she did hand-job for me until I ejaculated...

During the so called sex , there were not penetration of my penis into her vaginal...But I am so worried that her vaginal fluids may be soaked through my underwear and transmitted HIV... IS there any HIV -cases like me documented ? I am afraid that she was menstrual....I am scared to death...

Could HIV transmit this way, PLS answer me !!

Thanks a lot!

Offline john989

• Standard
Re: PLS help me ! Vaginal fluigs passed through my underwear ???
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 06:37:03 am »
Frottage is no risk of HIV infection.

No penetration in your situation = no risk.

No risk!

John

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 07:27:46 am »
The short answer is that NO, you could not become infected by the kind of incident you experienced.

It is the vaginal secretions in the cervical area which are the riskiest if a woman is HIV+. Those would not be reaching you in the kind of setting you describe. Additionally, HIV is a fragile virus and not easy to transmit. When you add to that the fact that you weren't even having anything approaching intercourse with your underwear on then it removes any possibility of transmission in the situation. It simply doesn't happen in the manner you have described.

What you do have to remember is to always wear a latex condom everytime you have intercourse. Unprotected vaginal or anal intercourse is the real risk sexually, no matter whether your partner is a professional or a civilian. So condoms are a must everytime.

This time there is no cause for further concern about HIV.

Cheers,
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 07:37:52 am by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline huy_skidrow

Re: PLS help me ! Vaginal fluids passed through my underwear ???
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 10:31:03 pm »
I cant express my gratitude to your kindness and your time to read and answer my quanstion..

But in my case, if the girl was menstrual, so the risk was higher for the transmission ? I was afraid this because my friend once said that  he saw alot of blood on the condom as the intercourse was finished...U know, for the sake of   money, many chicks in VIETNAM do not take the days off even they are menstrual...What a pity, what a dirty scene !!!

I am looking forwards to seeing your reply soon.. Hoping that we can bring this bitter - war in to an end in the near future...
 Kool,

Offline huy_skidrow

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 10:41:37 pm »
IS there any one who can help me out ? I am so scared!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 05:55:14 am »
huy,

You were absolutely NOT at risk during this incident. NO WAY would hiv be transmitted in the way you describe.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline huy_skidrow

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 06:14:12 am »
Dear ANN and the experts,

You are great !!! So great!

I remember the detail of the most-stupid action. THat was the girl(naked) sitting on my penis and rubbed! She was rubbing and I was rubbing too (lasted 10-15 mins)... Could this be a risk for me because the vaginal - menstrual fluids could come out soaking thru my underwear and infect me ? I know that HIV was once outside the body but this could last no more than one second !!

I am so scared, ANN...any experts reading PLS answrer me ..MAY BE ia m the only VIETNAMESE in this forum...

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 07:34:16 am »
huy,

NO! Hiv CANNOT travel through your underware and infect you, whether or not blood is present.

You did NOT have a risk of hiv infection, no matter how you look at it. NO RISK.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline huy_skidrow

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2006, 10:58:00 pm »
Thanks ANN,

I felt better lastnight with a nonstop sleep, although I slept very little, only 4 hours last night...

Your reply keeps being the sleeping pill to me, I printed this post out, put it on my bed and read it before falling asleep...

But, as you posted :Hiv CANNOT travel through your underware and infect you, whether or not blood is present.

I am wondering that you may misunderstand me, I mean the fluids carried HIV and when it soaked through my underwear, it aslo brought HIV and if the fluid contacted  the lining of the urethra inside the penis it also mean that HIV bumped into my urethra section...As you mentioned in the last posts, this section is the most sensitive for the transmission.

I hope that you understand my fear, great to have a friend like you,

HUY

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2006, 06:10:54 am »
Huy,

I understood exactly what you meant the first time you wrote about it.

Hiv is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus. Successful transmission occurs INSIDE the human body, as during unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse.

Once the virus is OUTSIDE the human body, like on your underware, it "breaks" to put it simply. When it is broken, it cannot be transmitted and it cannot infect. It is like a fish out of water. It dies. Your underware killed it. Dead. Not infectious.

Now I hope you understand ME. You did not have a risk of hiv infection.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline huy_skidrow

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2006, 05:11:36 am »
Dear ANN,

I lack of words to express my gratitude to you...

IF  you have any plans to visit ASIA, do not pass Vietnam by...There is friend welcoming ..

And I also work for the similar job, I am a construction engineer....( your husband works in building industry??)

All the best,

HUY

Offline huy_skidrow

I have found this :Minimum volume of blood required to transmit HIV!!!
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2006, 11:04:13 pm »
DEar EXpERTS  and friends,

I have found this from GLAXO SMITH KLINE:

http://www.gsk.com.my/gsk_pharmaceutical_hepatitis.asp?cat=07

It means that the successful transmission of HIV need at least 0,1 ml of infected blood....I also see that 0,1 ml = 2 drops of blood.

IS this true ? Experts, heard this before ? But I see that GLAXO SMITH KLINE is the good source of info....

Any one who has heard this or trusted, PLS give your idea...

Kool,

HUY

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
Actually, one viral particle hitting one CD4 cell can transmit the virus. Thats sort of how infection happens. I fail to see your point, as the mechanics of HIV transmission depend on a lot more than exposure to blood.

I urge you to keep your comments in your own thread, here:

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=1965.0
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2006, 05:53:31 am »
Huy,

I've merged your new thread with your original, where you should have posted in the first place. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines.

And I agree with Jonathan; I fail to see your point and I get the feeling you are just trying to scare people. Please do not do that.

Thank you for your cooperation. 

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline huy_skidrow

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2006, 06:07:04 am »
Dear ANN,

I do not want to scare people! the info I had is just taken from that link..

I need your verification, because you are the best professional one so far..

Over the past days, I have been searching on the NET to find info about the real exposure of HIV and how to avoid it...

Kool,

HUY

Offline huy_skidrow

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2006, 06:26:29 am »
Dear ANN, MORGAN, all experts,

Could you define the frottage ? Are these scenarios  listed  frottage too ?

1/ A girl sitting on the penis, she is naked but he is underwear on...She keeps rubbing her vagina against penis, no penetration, but his penis does contact with the vaginal - menstrual fluids....How could you think this is frottage too?
2/ A man laying on the girl, his penis rubbes against the vagina, but underwear is still on...frottage too?

3/ If both are naked, they rub their privates against each other, his penis rubs at the door of the vagina, and the vagina is wet, very wet...  frottage TOO?

Thanks alot,

HUY

Offline Morgan

• You did WHAT??
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2006, 06:29:12 am »
Huy,

1).  Yes.

2).  Yes.

3).  Yes.

All frottage.

Morgan
Morgan Landers

Offline Morgan

• You did WHAT??
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2006, 06:33:47 am »
Huy,

Frottage is just french for rubbing.  It can include any form of sexual rubbing, whether naked or clothed, short of penetration.

Morgan
Morgan Landers

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2006, 06:56:31 am »
Over the past days, I have been searching on the NET to find info about the real exposure of HIV and how to avoid it...

Huy,

The real risk for hiv infection is when people have unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse.

Use condoms for intercourse and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple and all these other questions and what iffs only complicate a very simple matter.

Use condoms. Avoid hiv infection. Simple.

Ann

PS... and by the way Huy, stay in your own thread - stop posting in other people's threads. It's called thread hijacking and is not allowed here.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline huy_skidrow

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2006, 03:14:53 am »
Dear ANN, MORGAN, all experts,

Yes, I understand the real transmission of HIV via sexual-risk..

1-It can be defined as: No penetration into the vagina, then there is no risk at all.

2-IF your penis just visits outside  the vagina, or just touchs, rubs the door of vagina,then NO RISK!

3-HIV can not go along with body fulids thru the underwear....SO, if your undewear is on, no need to WORRY at all ???

I understand that condom is the most effectinve method to prevent you from STDs, but sometimes frottage is the stupid ation,in fact,  I do not want to have a sex, but I was passively involved in that stupid evening...

TAKE CARE,

HUY

Offline huy_skidrow

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2006, 05:59:57 am »
Dear all experts, friends,

Long time no see ! I have been so busy and I have been keping try to be busy, just to get rid of the paranoid.....Anxiety is getting the best of me during these days...

Although Expersts have told me not to be worried about the incident, but my mind is not mine at all.....SO yesterday, I took a rapid test and the result came negative..GOOD!!

But I have some questions :
1/ If I did have the risk, then I experienced no symptoms at all, and I have the negative rapid test after 41 days ( 42 days are o6 weeks )...Is this test valuable ?

2/ Is there anyone who are negative afteer 06 weeks then turn to positive at the 12-13th week ? Documentes case ?

3/ My test!!! The doctor gave me the details of the test kit. That is Rapid test of HIV 1/2, the procuder is Human, Germany.. the expire date is OCtober-2007...Anyone living in Germany knows this firm( HUMAN ) ? IS this comparable to Determine HIV 1/2 Abbott ?

Just some questions from a man in VIETNAM! Thanks for your kindness,

HUY

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2006, 06:10:22 am »
Huy,

It is no surprise that you tested negative - you did NOT have a risk.

I've never seen someone who tested negative at six weeks go on to test positive afterward, no matter what test was used. Even when the person actually had a risk, which you did NOT.

You do NOT need further testing. You are hiv negative, end of story. It's time for you to move on with your life.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline linda

worried about getting HIV from sharing FOOD!!!!I have reasons!
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2006, 07:24:16 am »
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your precious time to read

First i am living in Hongkong!!!

I need some more clear explaination why I am worried about getting HIV from sharing FOOD!
In HONGKONG or ASIA, people share food mean that you take food from the communal plate by your chopstick and put them into your own bowl...maybe some one uses his chopstick to take the most good looking food and put it into your bowl...

I am a final year student of MEdical College, and I am always been around with patients, sometimes we share food and go karaok together, I am not sure that there are poz ones or not !!

Last six weeks, we had a party in the lab, during the meal, a doctor told some funny stories, and a patient could not resit to laugh, so he spouted a lot rices in to my bowl, I was so stupid, I took the whole food in my bowl down without worrying anything, but the day after, my doctor said that he was a infectious patient( maybe poz ), ..I was so scared, since I took the food down right away after the spout and cough out.....May be one second after the incident only!!

I have the question : IF there is some blood stuck into the food he spouted, ANY RISK of HIV ? since I took them down into my stomach...

PLS answer me ! I am not sexually active, no drug, !!!

I am just a Student with alot of dreams ahead !

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
Re: worried about getting HIV from sharing FOOD!!!!I have reasons!
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2006, 07:34:21 am »
Linda,

Can I ask why you are using different usernames while posting to our forums? Thus far, you have also used huy_skidrow

Please realize that this kind of activity is disrespectful of other forum members, as well as our moderators. People spend a considerable amount of time helping others in these forums. Using multiple accounts is at the very least annoying, if not deceiving and disrespectful of others. It is also against our Terms of Membership which you agreed to when you became a member. This information is also contained within the Welcome Thread, which you should have read by now. So really, you have no excuse.

You must realize that the answers won't change, no matter how many names you post under.

I would appreciate a reply to this message, and I hope you will commit to using just one account - preferably your original one. If not, you will be banned from further access to the forums.

Ann
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 07:40:24 am by Ann »

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline linda

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2006, 07:39:57 am »
Excellent, ANN,

I take my hat off !

I am  huy_skidrow, I admit!

But in the incident I told you, it is taken from www.forum.hiv.com.vn

One member has that incident and post  it to that forum but no one can give the right answer...

So, I take this account and post the story to help him out..

ANN, Experts, do not take it seriously, I woud be very grateful if you give me the answer!!!

Sorry again,

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2006, 07:45:04 am »
Huy,

Thanks for wasting my time.

I'm going to disable your Linda account.

Hiv is absolutely NOT spread in this manner. You should know that by now after reading the links in the Welcome thread.

I'm aslo going to merge this thread with your original. Do NOT create new accounts and do NOT create new threads - you are on very shaky ground here.

And thanks again for wasting about fifteen minutes of my day.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline huy_skidrow

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2006, 10:42:22 pm »
Dear ANN,

Please let me call you my older sister,

I am  sorry, since I have taken so much your time!

But, IF my friends have  the problems ragarding HIV infection- transmission and they have no better place to ask for help. Could I ask Experts in this forum and pass the answers to them in Vietnamses ?

Again, Sorry, Iam deeply regreted, ....ANN,

HUY

Offline huy_skidrow

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2006, 06:22:24 am »
Thanks alot for reminding me!

And I post this again:

Dear EXPERTS,

I am sorry If I do some thing wrong, since this is a new risk far different from mine...This is the case of my son,, he is 9 months old only and he is growing teeths...He likes biting everything he touchs

HE is very excited about this world, people,.. And last week, when I was busy with my work, left he playing with the people in the park... A stranger came and may be that man loves my son too, my wife allowed that man to hug my son, but my son suddently bit him very very...severely.....that bite was on the wound of that man, and it was bleeding...I saw some drops of blood on the hand,,,, my son may be swallowed all blood, I think so...Because my son gave that man a deep bite right on the healing wound..SO, it is easy to bleed!
My question is : If that man is Poz, Is there any risk from bitting him bleeding ? Does Saliva in my sons' mouth kill HIV ? my son is just 9 months old, I am afraid that he is not strong enough to kill HIV in his mouth ?

PLS answer me....I m scared to death....

HUY

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2006, 06:26:54 am »
Huy,

Thank you for reposting this in your original thread.

Your son faces no risk of getting HIV from biting people. HIV cannot be spread through biting.

MtD

Offline huy_skidrow

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2006, 06:31:43 am »
THanks SIR for this very prompt reply..

But if some drops of blood left in his mouth, is this a RISK ? Low risk ? High risk ? I hope NO RISK, but i am looking fwd to a clear explanation......

Thanks in advance,

HUY

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2006, 07:06:38 am »
Huy,

No risk.

And you don't have to call me "Sir". Matty will do fine.

MtD

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2006, 08:37:15 am »
The saliva in your son's mouth and indeed in everyone's acts as an effective protection against HIV IF it was even present in the person whom your son bit.

Keep your entries in this thread.

Is there professional help available in your area to deal with the emotional aspects of your over-concern about HIV? If so I suggest you seek that out. You are on a slippery slope with these various worries of yours that leads to nowhere healthy.
Andy Velez

Offline huy_skidrow

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2006, 10:27:47 pm »
Thanks for the answer, Experts....I am very grateful for your time to read and reply...

I am afraid that my son is still very small, new-born, so his saliva can not kill HIV in his mouth., And, Is this could be comparable to the case of the transmission from mother to her children via breast-milk..? I see that two cases are not much different....
Andy, you are not only professional on HIV but also everything..I had a very difficult time in my life and now, I am worried for my son, we are going to send him to the kintergarden...So much to speak,,,

WHere is ANN ? She is away from this home for days ...

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2006, 10:29:11 pm »
Huy,

There is a big difference between breast feeding and your small son biting someone. Really you have nothing to worry about here.

MtD

Offline huy_skidrow

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2006, 06:07:23 am »
Dear EXPERTS,

I am so confused, There is a big difference between breast feeding and your small son biting someone

Please clarify this ! I see that the way some of bloods enter my son's body is the same! His immune system is not fully developed, not  strong enough... If this incident happen in the adult, then I see no reason to worry..

PLS help me !!!

Thanks in advance!

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2006, 10:02:39 am »
You do not get HIV from biting or being bitten.

Offline huy_skidrow

« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2006, 11:42:57 pm »
Dear Experts,

Since  I  have been very busy, I have been away from home, working in the rural area, no internet, no friends....So I ve been unable to get updated!

YEs, some months has passin by, but the day I got involved in the incident  really change my views on life, I would be more helful if someone seeks help from me, everyday, I try to do a favor to anyone without looking for a return......

BUt, I return to this home, seeking help from you...

I have some trouble, I need your help.

Although you establish that HIV could transmit in three ways: Unprotected sexual intercourse, used syringes, and blood transfusion ..But I have one question:

Could HIV transmis via contaminated food and drink?

IF there is a man who is poz, and he tries to infect the rest of the world by putting a copious ammount of blood into the food, could this pose a threat to me ?

This seems to be a silly question, but I am in a big troulbe...

Last week, I was having lunch in the restaurant, and I went to toilet, left my food ( including noodle, coffice) uncared, as I went back, I drank a glass of iced-white coffice, and the bowl of noodle....left nothing...

But when I paid and tipped, the waiter said that there was a man who looked very... suspicious, he came near my  table and maybe put something into my bowl, my glass of coffice. The waiter was kind and polite.

I was shocked, because I mentioned HIV right away...

If the man intentionaly tried to put a copious ammount of  HIV infected blood into my bowl, my drink, and I ate that bowl, drank the glass of coffice right away, could this situation put me at a risk? Does HIV live outside the body for more than 1 seconds ? And Could the food, the glass of iced-white-coffice kill off  HIV ?and I was a little afraid since the temperature, stuff, .,.. in a cup of iced- white coffice was not deadful to HIV... IN fact, May be this glass of coffice, containing milk, sugar, the cold temperature of ice, are good to HIV to remain ALIVE...

I do not mention the effectiveness of saliva in my mouth because when I was at home and looked at the mirror, I realised that  I have some rotten teeth ? IF HIV was still alive and brought into my mouth, I was scared to death since HIV could transmiss via my rotten teeth....

PLS explaine this to me, thanks alot in advance!

Offline huy_skidrow

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2006, 03:57:49 am »
I need your help!!!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2006, 06:02:43 am »
Huy,

You already know the routes of hiv transmission. Via food is NOT one of them. No way, no how.

Your intense hiv anxieties are beyond the scope of this forum. Please seek some face to face help in the form of counseling for your anxieties. We cannot do that for you here. If it takes giving you a time out to encourage you to get the face-to-face help you need, then that can be arranged. Please consider yourself warned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline huy_skidrow

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2006, 06:23:45 am »
Dear ANN,

Thanks for your reply..

I have been waiting for the reply, and I do not mean to scare anyone! I know that posting this story is very silly

IF HIV can not Via food, SO, I do need to watch my food when I am away from home, RIGHT ?Since I am gonna be away from home  in the next week, I need your help to set my mind at ease!

Then, again, if that man tried to infect me, he would be the loser ? RIGHT?

Thanks alot, ANN,

HUY

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2006, 06:36:58 am »
You are way beyond are scope here and have been from your first post. Like Ann told you in your her last post, seek help from a mental health professional.

Offline huy_skidrow

« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2006, 08:27:29 am »
Dear EXPERTS,

Sorry for my silly questions, but I need your help...

On 1st, OCtober, 2006. I was stuck by a used syringe as I was playing football. The needle was still fresh, I know this is a risk for HIV..

I planned to get tested six weeks post exposure, but on 6th, October, 2006, I was beaten by a strange dog, so i went to the hospital then the doctors took the Rabies vaccine for me, I took 06 shotser, plus one shot of SAT vaccine.

I monitored my boidy during two months, and I experienced no fever- no rash-swollen lymphs at all, because I know ARS can occur during this period, but I see nothing...

I plan to take a HIV test, but I am worried, I have two questions:

1-Does the two vaccines make my sero-conversion longer ? I mean if I had not taken the vaccines, the frame required is 13 weeks post exposure, but it can be 06 -12 months in my case ?

2-When I took the vaccines, of course, my body would produce anti-body agaisnt Rabies, Does rapid tests confuse this anti-body with HIV anti-body? I mean my Determine test could react to Rabies-antibody and lead to poz-result....

3-The syringe that stuck me seemed to be a insulin, because its color was red,but not blood. I comfirmed that it had been outside for 05 minutes, but the temperature in the room was cold, very cold. Can HIV live in the syringe for five minutes in the cold-Air-conditioned room? It was very air-tighted.

And I experienced no symtomp at all since the exposure..............( 07 weeks)

I need your help, thanks alot!

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2006, 03:44:17 pm »
No, No, No and No. You won't get HIV via an insulin needle. Insulin is not injected into a vein.

Offline huy_skidrow

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2006, 11:22:06 pm »
Dear RAPID ROD, EXPERTS,

Thanks for your reply, it is appreaciated!

But I am wondering why I was not at risk, because when you pump insulin into your vein, there must be some blood left inside the syringre... I think so, then when I was stuck by that syringe, it must be a real-exposure to HIV...

I do not see the difference between using -sharing the needle for drugs and being stuck by the syringe used to pump insulin. Pumping insulin into the body, and pumping drugs into the vein, Could you give me some explantion? I am very scared since the two vaccines in my body could lead me to the false test-result, that my rapid-test could confuse the anti-bodies...........

PLS help me, EXPERTS, I am so scared-confused...

IF i am infected, then two vaccines against RAbie- SAT are active, could I experience ARS? I see nothing like ARS in the two  months at all!

HELP ME!

Thanks in advance!

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2006, 03:42:37 am »
Reread the replies that you've already been given. The answer has already been given.

Offline huy_skidrow

« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2006, 08:41:50 am »
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply.

But can you tell me more about the steps to inject insulin into your body? Where is the area to inject ? Is the injection deep ? And Is there some blood when drawing the syringe out ?

The syringe i was stuck looks like the one used to draw blood or pumping drugs.....I dot not know exactly what was inside it...

PLS help me more............

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2006, 08:51:58 am »
huy,

People do not become infected with hiv through needles left lying around. It's an urban myth. You didn't have a risk for hiv infection.

You are still under the time out warning I gave you earlier. Keep posting repeatedly over no-risk events and I will give you a time out. There's nothing more we can do for you here. Go get the face to face help you need with your anxieties.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline huy_skidrow

« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2006, 09:06:56 am »
Dear ANN,

That was not a syringe lying around, It was just five mins outside the body.....It was fresh!

Thanks for your remindering me,

I hope you can help me!

Offline huy_skidrow

« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2007, 11:19:40 pm »
Dear Experts,

I am from Vietnam, on the business trip...

Lastnight, two girls knocked my door and she invited me to have sex, but I did not want to have vaginal intercourse. I am afraid of HIV.But my boss wanted to have sex with one of the two, if I did not do, he would be ashame and fear that I would tell the story to others.. SO I said OK but no penetration.

She gave me hand-job, then I climbed up to her body, rubbed my penis agaisnt her breast. then I ejaculated.

I did not penetrated her vagina...

I am afraid that if there was some cuts or wounds in her breast, then my penis rubbed against them, so her blood could contact to my penis...

AM i Paranoid?PLS help me!

Thanks in advance.......

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2007, 03:56:00 am »
Paranoid? You are beyond Paranoid. You didn't have a risk. You better learn to say NO thank you pretty quick, or one of these days it's going to be to late.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.