HIV Prevention and Testing > Do I Have HIV?

testing time / window period confusion of this particular test

(1/11) > >>

land_22:
Dear sr this is the first tme i am writing about the incident , i am really scared. I went to a lap dance where it lasted for about 10 min roughly . the first 5 min she had her panties on. the next 5 min she was completely naked, i always had my jeans on and remember cummng in my pants verywell, but i fell maybe my penis slipped up my jeans and maybe she touched her vagina to it. i dnt knw if she was wet or no.but i guess a lap dancer is a professional and wont be wet . sir /mam wht if by chance maybe she was wet and happen to touch the tip of my uncurmsized dick? am i at risk. Please help me as i am dying of fear and if not of aids will die of a heart attack. Thanks in advance.

edited by Ann to change the thread's title

land_22:
Also i feel she cant keep beiing wet, even if she was the fiirst 5 min she would have rubbed it off my jeans and t shirt and the next 5 min what may be the odds of her being wet and touchng the tip of my penis which slipped up from my jeans. but i am thinking about the worst case secanrieo. if secroversions take place aft 22 days can i get tested on the 24th day, it wll ease my mind

Ann:
land,

I removed your two posts from the thread where you posted them and put them in your own thread. You are only permitted to post in your own thread.

Please read this forum's Welcome Thread  and abide by the rules found there. Thank you for your cooperation.

Getting a lapdance is absolutely NOT a risk for hiv infection. Not one person has ever been infected through a lapdance and you will not be the first.

Sexually speaking, the only proven risks for hiv infection are unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse. You did not engage in unprotected intercourse.

It doesn't matter if the head of your penis or your foreskin touched any of her fluids during the dance. Hiv is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus that is primarily transmitted INSIDE the human body, as in unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse where the virus never leaves the confines of the two bodies.

Once outside the body, small changes in temperature, and pH and moisture levels all quickly damage the virus and render it unable to infect.

For this reason, you are not going to become infected with hiv during a lapdance where no penetration has taken place. You are also not going to become infected by any fluids that may leak through your clothing.

You are worrying needlessly.

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid hiv infection:

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together.

To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

ALTHOUGH YOU DO NOT NEED TO TEST OVER A LAPDANCE, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results.

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann

land_22:
its my first tme on this forum i dont knw how i will be able to read ann s message, it shows replies zero but ann has changed the post to no rsk lapdance, so thanks ann i knw tht i am being i being heard, lets assume the worrst ann even if maybe the wet vagina touches my penis head wht are the odds and can i get tested on the 23rd day for antibodies. i hope i am not being a pest i promise once answered i wont bother you . thanks in advance again.

Ann:
Land,

I don't know why you didn't see my first reply so I'll repeat it...

I removed your two posts from the thread where you posted them and put them in your own thread. You are only permitted to post in your own thread.

Please read this forum's Welcome Thread  and abide by the rules found there. Thank you for your cooperation.

Getting a lapdance is absolutely NOT a risk for hiv infection. Not one person has ever been infected through a lapdance and you will not be the first. You do NOT need to test over this incident. You had NO risk.

Sexually speaking, the only proven risks for hiv infection are unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse. You did not engage in unprotected intercourse.

It doesn't matter if the head of your penis or your foreskin touched any of her fluids during the dance. Hiv is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus that is primarily transmitted INSIDE the human body, as in unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse where the virus never leaves the confines of the two bodies.

Once outside the body, small changes in temperature, and pH and moisture levels all quickly damage the virus and render it unable to infect.

For this reason, you are not going to become infected with hiv during a lapdance where no penetration has taken place. You are also not going to become infected by any fluids that may leak through your clothing.

You are worrying needlessly.

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid hiv infection:

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together.

To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

ALTHOUGH YOU DO NOT NEED TO TEST OVER A LAPDANCE, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results.

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version