Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:44:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 235
Total: 235

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: 2008 POZ Cruise Retreat  (Read 44107 times)

Offline paultoole

Re: 2008 POZ Cruise Retreat
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2008, 08:35:16 am »
Hi there from Wet & Windy England.........

I would love to attend this cruise. I normally visit the States 4-5 times a year, but since starting meds in March, i'm so very worried about entering the States.
I would need to get thru customs at New York and then probably entering the ship itself.
I so want to be able to go on this trip, but dont want to be found out at the port of entry into the US.
Can or does anyone have advise? Are there any other Brits planning or going on this trip?
All feedback is greatly appriciated.

Paul
xxxx

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2008, 09:27:18 pm »
Are grad students allowed? Or are they banned for the fear they will bore everyone to tears with talk of research and journal articles and footn...zzzzz.  ;D

Jay
Her finely-touched spirit had still its fine issues, though they were not widely visible. Her full nature, like that river of which Cyrus broke the strength, spent itself in channels which had no great name on the earth. But the effect of her being on those around her was incalculably diffusive: for the growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistoric acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been, is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest in unvisited tombs.

George Eliot, Middlemarch, final paragraph

Offline Roie

« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2008, 01:17:58 am »
Are grad students allowed? Or are they banned for the fear they will bore everyone to tears with talk of research and journal articles and footn...zzzzz.  ;D

Jay

Jay, I am sure that in your case they will make an exception for gorgeous grad students.
Cruise on down the High Way

"When people who are not ready jump in, things can go horribly wrong. For most of us, there is always time to take a deep breath, consider one's options and make a careful, sound decision based on clinical fact, not emotion."
MtD

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2008, 08:23:17 am »
Jay, I am sure that in your case they will make an exception for gorgeous grad students.

Blushing furiously... thanks, Roie.

I've never been on a cruise or to the Caribbean; I'm seriously considering signing up for this.

Jay
Her finely-touched spirit had still its fine issues, though they were not widely visible. Her full nature, like that river of which Cyrus broke the strength, spent itself in channels which had no great name on the earth. But the effect of her being on those around her was incalculably diffusive: for the growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistoric acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been, is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest in unvisited tombs.

Offline Roie

« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2008, 10:05:19 am »
Blushing furiously... thanks, Roie.

I've never been on a cruise or to the Caribbean; I'm seriously considering signing up for this.

Jay

Hope to see you Jay. Please do sign up. Why ever not?

"When people who are not ready jump in, things can go horribly wrong. For most of us, there is always time to take a deep breath, consider one's options and make a careful, sound decision based on clinical fact, not emotion."
MtD

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2008, 03:54:37 pm »
Hi there from Wet & Windy England.........

I would love to attend this cruise. I normally visit the States 4-5 times a year, but since starting meds in March, i'm so very worried about entering the States.
I would need to get thru customs at New York and then probably entering the ship itself.
I so want to be able to go on this trip, but dont want to be found out at the port of entry into the US.
Can or does anyone have advise? Are there any other Brits planning or going on this trip?
All feedback is greatly appreciated.

Paul
xxxx
Sorry I didn't respond sooner I've been sick fighting a spring cold or allergies. Don't know if there are other Brits but Paul the organizer is a Florida travel agent and should be able to answer your questions about customs and attendees. Please e-mail him directly - paul@universal-travel.com

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2008, 03:57:49 pm »

Jay
There are so many walks of life in the group. Everyone is welcome. There is no time to be bored!  ;)

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2008, 04:07:06 pm »
Princess Cruises will be offering the last opportunity to sign up for this
year's cruise with only a $100.00 deposit during the week of May 5-
12. Paul does  not go into the office on the weekends so please try to get
your reservation forms in by Friday, May 9 to take advantage of this offer.

www.hivcruise.com for the gay group and www.positivecruise.com for the heterosexual group.
       CONTACT: Paul Stalbaum, Paul@universal-travel.com, 800-735-0401 ext 241

Only 185 Days  ;D

Offline budndallastx

« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2008, 05:24:39 pm »
There are so many walks of life in the group. Everyone is welcome. There is no time to be bored!  ;)

The mix of people plus the activities on board make this a full and exciting week.  Of course, you can also just layout and read or whatever all week too.  There's really no pressure to be anywhere at a specific time other than making sure you're on the ship when it sails at the end of each day.

Also, the cruise is a great value because you get you food and drink (non-alcoholic) plus room for one price.  The food onboard is excellent and changes from day to day.  Of course, for those who are into a routine mealwise, you can get your sandwich and pizza every day as well.

Hope to see you aboard !!
Tom
Meds since: 11/20/2006
Sustiva / Truvada
12/08/2008 VL:<48 CD4 622 (38%)   
9/8/2008 VL:<48 CD4 573 (30%)
5/2008 VL:<48 CD4 464 (30%)
1/2008  VL: <50  CD4 425(28%)
9/2007   VL: <50  CD4 465 (27%)
6/2007   VL: <50   CD4 443 (26%)
3/2007  VL: <50   CD4 385 (25%)
12/2006 - VL: <50   CD4: 384 (25%)
11/2006 - VL:  22K  CD4: 208 (18%)

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2008, 04:17:29 am »
Well, there better be cheap drinks, plenty of em (alcoholic), and a friendly cabin-mate I can find; cuz I'm probably signing up in May. Thank god for fat books to read in the sun. And my trusty blue Speedos.

Jay

Offline Roie

« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2008, 10:53:53 am »
Thank god for  my trusty blue Speedos.

Jay

:D

MtD

Offline DCGUY2007

« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2008, 12:50:50 pm »
Looks like fun/ looking for roommate 
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 01:00:53 pm by DCGUY2007 »

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2008, 02:35:30 pm »
I wish they could figure out a way to make it more family friendly.  I looked on the website and no where did it mention any activities for children or even if children were allowed.  Not everyone who is HIV+ is over 20+, single, or married with out children.  And, there are some of us where our pozzie IS our child.  It would be great if they could incorporate entire families.  There's a lot of support that kids could get from each other, not to mention meeting kids "just like them" - whether they are jr. pozzies or children w/ pozzie parents. 

Mum

They have camps down here for kids with HIV and their families.

Offline LiveWithIt

« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2008, 04:22:19 pm »
I faxed my info today for the cruise.
Pray God you can cope
I know you have a little life in you yet.
I know you have a lot of strength left.

Offline LiveWithIt

« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2008, 06:31:13 pm »
I just found out that on May 19 the cruise line will take back certain rooms and the prices will increase so book as soon as you can.
Pray God you can cope

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2008, 09:13:25 am »
I just found out that on May 19 the cruise line will take back certain rooms and the prices will increase so book as soon as you can.
Yes book now before the group rates are gone and get locked in before another gas surcharge.

The cruise is only 169 days away  ;D

Offline Roie

« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2008, 04:39:04 am »
The gay pre-cruise party will be at the Schubert Resort hotel, and I reserved our room for that pre-cruise weekend.
Most exciting!!!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 04:47:17 am by Roie »

MtD

Offline LiveWithIt

« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2008, 03:28:29 am »
The gay pre-cruise party will be at the Schubert Resort hotel, and I reserved our room for that pre-cruise weekend.
Most exciting!!!

Do they have day passes? and if so, how much are they?
Pray God you can cope

Offline pink_beauty

« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2008, 01:25:40 am »
That trip sounds amazing! I don't think I will be able to afford it until I am done with school though. So maybe in 3 yrs :)
6/2008: VL 400
4/7/08: CD4-537 VL-107,000
4/25/08: VL- 175,000
5/13/08: Started Atripla

Offline budndallastx

« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2008, 04:39:29 pm »
I just did an early cruise two weeks ago visiting Grand Turk and Princess Cay.  Princess is an awesome cruiseline and definitely a first class operation.  I think there is great value especially if you just do the local beaches.  At Grand Turk, the beach is right at the end of the dock free to all as is Princess Cay.  The color of the water is an incredible bright blue and the beaches are nice and clean.  Considering the fact the cruise includes your room and food, it's a great deal for a full week out on the high seas. 
Sustiva / Truvada

Offline DCGUY2007

« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2008, 09:46:18 pm »

How much are the tickets to the pre-cruise party?

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2008, 12:26:14 am »
I guess all of us poor people should find a central meeting place and catch the hound. I don't think anyone on disability could afford a cruise. And I agree Mum, it could've been thought out with people with kids in mind. Maybe this is just one of those cruises that is one step away from an orgy.

I know that last comment might have seemed harsh but to me that is what it seems like and whoever responded to Mum, I forget who, could've been more polite. The response sounded a bit catty. >:(
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2008, 09:18:00 am »
I guess all of us poor people should find a central meeting place and catch the hound. I don't think anyone on disability could afford a cruise. And I agree Mum, it could've been thought out with people with kids in mind. Maybe this is just one of those cruises that is one step away from an orgy.

I know that last comment might have seemed harsh but to me that is what it seems like and whoever responded to Mum, I forget who, could've been more polite. The response sounded a bit catty. >:(
You are free to your opinion but I have to defend the cruise. Being on disability myself I do understand how the cost could be an issue for some but considering what you get it's a very good deal. If it wasn't for my employed partner who has wanted to give me the world since my PML diagnosis I don't know if I could go. I'm sure connections are made just as there are at AMG but the cruise is far from an orgy. For me living the past 3 years with PML I found the cruise spiritual and powerful. Being part of such a large crowd it allowed me to be myself and actually tell people I have PML (rather than stroke) without being judged. In fact just the opposite happened I was welcomed with love and support. When I stayed behind so my partner could take an excursion I physically could not there were plenty of others who stayed on the ship who helped me in the dining room and to mingle with on the decks. I did send Mum a PM previously to tell her about Camp Sunrise in Ohio for kids and I also suggested she contact the organizer of the cruise to discuss families and children because this may be a venue they could consider in the future.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2008, 01:31:16 pm »
You are free to your opinion but I have to defend the cruise. Being on disability myself I do understand how the cost could be an issue for some but considering what you get it's a very good deal. If it wasn't for my employed partner who has wanted to give me the world since my PML diagnosis I don't know if I could go. I'm sure connections are made just as there are at AMG but the cruise is far from an orgy. For me living the past 3 years with PML I found the cruise spiritual and powerful. Being part of such a large crowd it allowed me to be myself and actually tell people I have PML (rather than stroke) without being judged. In fact just the opposite happened I was welcomed with love and support. When I stayed behind so my partner could take an excursion I physically could not there were plenty of others who stayed on the ship who helped me in the dining room and to mingle with on the decks. I did send Mum a PM previously to tell her about Camp Sunrise in Ohio for kids and I also suggested she contact the organizer of the cruise to discuss families and children because this may be a venue they could consider in the future.

Jeff--

I guess I stand corrected but I will admit I was going by the posts here...."Well, there better be cheap drinks, plenty of em (alcoholic), and a friendly cabin-mate I can find" and one where someone said take the kids to Disneyland or something.

I am glad YOU at least will get something out of the cruise that appears to be spiritual and allows you to express yourself. But I still say some of the shipmates will be getting their freak on and will forget the purpose of the cruise. I guess all I can say is have at it.
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline budndallastx

« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2008, 09:06:53 am »
Jeff--

I guess I stand corrected but I will admit I was going by the posts here...."Well, there better be cheap drinks, plenty of em (alcoholic), and a friendly cabin-mate I can find" and one where someone said take the kids to Disneyland or something.

I am glad YOU at least will get something out of the cruise that appears to be spiritual and allows you to express yourself. But I still say some of the shipmates will be getting their freak on and will forget the purpose of the cruise. I guess all I can say is have at it.

I suggested the Disney Cruiselines may be more fun for kids since mostg cruise lines tend to cater to the adults.  I also suggested in my post Mum contact Paul because he may know about other venues focused on children with HIV.  I don't believe my response was catty in the least and if it came across that way, I offer my most humblest apologies.

The cruise is geared to having people meet new friends and to connect with others in the same situation.  It definitely isn't the wild orgy and if it was, where was I.  It's just a good time and a chance to escape life's pressures for a week.  As Jeff indicated, this is a great way of meeting others who are positive and realizing you're not alone in the world which many of us feel in our daily lives.  It's also a time to learn new things about others and yourself. 

« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 05:43:24 pm by budndallastx »
Sustiva / Truvada

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2008, 08:49:38 am »
This article written by one of last year's sailors is now on a new HIV website called www.beonecity.com

An Unforgettable Week at Sea

http://www.beonecity.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=51&Itemid=1&ed=1

151 days  :D

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2008, 03:26:38 pm »
It's hard to believe the 2008 POZ cruise retreat is only four and a half months away, 132 days to be exact.  ;)  Jeffrey and I have been planning for this even before the 2007 cruise disembarked in Miami. The friendships and memories from last year will last a life time. I still smile thinking about the fun at the Halloween/costume party, I honestly never laughed so hard. Then during the Newlywed Game even I felt safe enough to get in front of a crowd where I was deemed Sophia and Jeffrey was Molly Goodhead.  ;D Straight, gay, white, black, male, female, healthy or sick we had one thing in common...HIV/AIDS. As for the passengers not part of the group we found them just as accepting and fun. There was the 40 something straight couple who asked Jeffrey in detail about his piercings (LOL) and then the elderly lady from the dolphin encounter who told me she sees the love Jeffrey has for me in his eyes and how he takes care of me. Last year was so much more than just a vacation! We feel lucky to have the opportunity to go again his year.

Counting down the days! You still have time too!

Jeff

Offline LiveWithIt

« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2008, 05:04:40 pm »
Price wise, this is the most economical gay cruise that I have ever seen.
Pray God you can cope

Offline Roie

« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2008, 04:02:20 pm »

Dates are approaching. Most exciting!!!

MtD

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2008, 05:29:45 pm »

Only 88 days! Thank goodness the splint is off my hand. Excursions are picked. Still need costumes!
Super excited!  :)

Who else is going?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 05:33:30 pm by cmhjeff »

Offline SouthSam7

« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2008, 08:41:16 pm »

I have a couple of things to say regarding this post: One, there are avenues to get on the cruise, no matter your income.  It's probably too late for this year, but just inquire with plenty of notice for next year.  Also, there was nothing inappropriate for children last year in the common areas.  Finally, I suggest you try http://www.rfamilyvacations.com/ for completely child-inclusive cruises for gays and lesbians - like ALL cruises, Rosie's cost money, too.

I think you should go on the cruise, then judge later based on your experience. 

Offline Roie

« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2008, 03:57:20 am »
A month and a half to wait... Very exciting!!!

Dates are approaching very fast.

Unforetunately  though Grand Turk's pier and shopping  complex got destroyed by Hurricane Ike.  :(

« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 04:00:09 am by Roie »

MtD

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #82 on: September 11, 2008, 07:28:06 pm »
A month and a half to wait... Very exciting!!!
Dates are approaching very fast.
Unforetunately  though Grand Turk's pier and shopping  complex got destroyed by Hurricane Ike.  :(

Exciting doesn't begin to explain how we feel. 44 Days  ;D
Grand Turk isn't a no go just yet.

Worked on my tan today  :)

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2008, 04:01:13 pm »
5 weeks today  ;D

Still need a costume  ???

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2008, 06:59:03 pm »
I think the ship is shared with a heterosexual positive group.

http://www.positivecruise.com/

Wish I could be there. Have fun!

Offline budndallastx

« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2008, 11:50:39 am »
Yes.  This is the other half of the cruise group.  Last year we were one big group but this way specific group activities can be created for the 'straight' and the 'gay' groups.  There are also going to be combined events as well so we'll be one big happy family on the ship !

33 days and counting ..
Sustiva / Truvada

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2008, 05:18:07 pm »
11 Days! So excited I could pee  ;D

Offline BriGuyNY,NY

• Looking on the bright side of life
« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2008, 08:28:02 pm »
Hi all, been off site for a while.  I too have been counting down, and can't wait to get out of NYC. As mentioned, I'm part of the SIN-NYC group.  I know there will be fellow SINNERS from Philly, DC, and SF.  Someone mentioned an AIDS-MEDS gathering...has that been planned?  Would like to finally meet some of you...last time was a mini group in the city on a cold sunday in January.  I think if one or 2 approach Paul at the pre-party or onboard hospitality table, he could arrange a place to meet.  Just a suggestion, and I will drop that in his ear.  For now, take care, and Bon Voyage
The strongest warrior, is the one who conquers himself....Aztec warrior

Dripping water hollows out a stone...Ovid

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2008, 10:23:32 am »
 8) 6 Days See you soon!   8)

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2008, 07:04:49 am »
Flying to FLL this morning. Staying at the Shubert and the cruise is tomorrow.  ;D

Offline Jody

« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2008, 07:16:21 am »
See you there Jeff, I'm loooking forward as well.

Jody  :)
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline John2038

• Happiness is a journey, not a destination.
    • HIV Research News (Twitter)
« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2008, 07:22:14 am »
First link is only for Gay Men’s

Second link (hetero) doesn't contains anything.

Enjoy !

Offline Jody

« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2008, 03:39:37 pm »
I arrived at the lovely Schubert Resort in Ft. Lauderdale about an hour ago and look forward to meeting folks in advance of tomorrow's cruise...It is a return to summer for me as it is about 80 and sunny and feels warmer than that with the Florida humidity....We are supposed to have a get together around 4 PM or so.  After a rough few weeks at work, we are short handed for a change, I look forward to some R & R and time away from the hustle and bustle.  New York is a great place to live in so many ways but getting away from it all is important as well.

If I don't post from the cruise I will see you all when I return...Take care and be well.

Jody  :)
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline Texan38

« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2008, 05:54:38 pm »
Wow...sun, sea, beach, good company, boat full of men!...what a wonderful cruise! I'm sure you all are enjoying!
 :-*
In Hollywood an equitable divorce settlement means each party getting fifty per cent of publicity.
~ Lauren Bacall

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2008, 03:45:38 pm »
A few pictures from a fabulously memorable week  at sea
Saving for next year already.

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=24124.0

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2008, 03:48:11 pm »
One more, we were OSU Buckeye fans for Halloween.  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline GregoryD

• Link to my vacation videos and stuff!
« Reply #96 on: November 20, 2008, 11:36:57 am »
will there be a 2009 Cruise?
Recent Lab data
02/08/07 - CD4 556 - VL Undetectable
07/03/07 - CD4 526 - VL Undetectable
10/03/07 - CD4 580 - VL Undetectable
01/02/08 - CD4 576 - VL Undetectable
02/11/08 - Aneurysm Surgery
04/02/08 - CD4 541 - VL Undetectable - changed to Atripla
11/12/08 - CD4 742 - VL Undetectable

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #97 on: November 20, 2008, 01:45:19 pm »
will there be a 2009 Cruise?
Yes, for the 2009 Spring POZ gay cruise hosted by SIN (Strength In Numbers) go to
http://www.gaytravelfl.com/springcruise.htm

And for the 2009 Fall POZ cruise go to

http://gaytravelfl.com/gay_mens_hiv_retreat/
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 01:57:39 pm by cmhjeff »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.