Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:00:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773198
  • Total Topics: 66336
  • Online Today: 554
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 452
Total: 454

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: NYC Testing- Acute Tests and Rapid hiv1/2 test  (Read 13320 times)

Offline Jackworried

NYC Testing- Acute Tests and Rapid hiv1/2 test
« on: March 31, 2010, 10:22:28 am »
Hi everyone,
I am wondering what you think about my results.
I was tested at one of the New York City Clinics 3 weeks after my potential exposure- im not sure if i engaged in anything high risk because unfortunately i was very drunk at the time. not smart i know. I wan to be sure nothing happened that might put me at risk tho, so hence all the testing and driving myself crazy.
Anyway, 3 weeks after this nigh i had a combo rapid oraquick test (negative) and an AHI PCR test which tests for the RNA of the virus.
3 weeks after this, i got my results from the AHI test and this was negative. I have been told this test is about as close to 100% as it gets if you wait at least 10 days after potential exposure. In fact, the department of health says this is the most advanced test out there and has been studied at length in new york and they consider it conclusive as long as you wait at least 10 days and have no other potential exposures after this.
I took another rapid oraquick blood test that day (6 weeks after the potential day) and it was negative.
I went back and took another test 7 weeks after teh date and it was also negative.
I know the CDC recommends waiting 12 weeks, but i was told by officials from Massachusetts that with the same test i did in new york, they say 6 weeks is enough time for an accurate result. They say the only people who will take longer are ones taking immunosuppressants or on chemo or otherwise seriously ill. I was also told that they never hear of anyone testing positive after a 6 week negative.
With the combination of the AHI test at 3 weeks and the negative antibody tests at 7 weeks, can i rest easy until my 12 week confirmation test?
I have read that with the DUO tests, which check for the virus itself (similar to what the AHI test does) and the antibodies, these are considered conclusive at 4 weeks.
Are my tests likely to change after this point? i have been going crazy over this with anxiety, and the worst part is im not even sure anything happened to begin with.  ???

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: NYC Testing- Acute Tests and Rapid hiv1/2 test
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 10:41:10 am »
Your results are most unlikely to change. I expect you to continue to test negative.

And yes, avoid mixing casual sex and excessive drinking in the future. Definitely a dangerous combination.

Cheers.
Andy Velez

Offline Jackworried

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 12:15:34 pm »
Thanks for your reply. I wish the part of me that is remotely rational could accept this and stop fretting. Ive read many posts on this and other sites saying that it is very very rare for anyone to test positive after a six week negative. I now have a seven week negative. Is it true that hardly anyone ever tests positive after a negative after a negative at this point?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 12:27:15 pm »
Yes, that is correct. All but the very smallest number of those who are going to seroconvert will have done so within 4-6 weeks after a possible exposure. The average time to seroconversion is 22 days.

I expect you will continue to test negative.
Andy Velez

Offline Jackworried

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 04:46:37 pm »
Have you ever heard of anyone turning positive after a seven week negative and no other exposures?

Offline Jackworried

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 04:48:30 pm »
ive seen that doctors rarely see this happen with the modern tests used today. I used the oraquick advance hiv1/2 finger prick.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 04:57:29 pm »
Have you ever heard of anyone turning positive after a seven week negative and no other exposures?

Only when longterm intravenous drug use has been involved or organ transplant or treatment for cancer, all of which adversely affect the immune system. 
Andy Velez

Offline Jackworried

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 01:10:11 pm »
Just wanted to post an update- went for my 10 week test and it was negative! Of course I plan on going for my 12 week test regardless, but its kinda strange, i feel like the closer i get to the 12 weeks the more anxious i'm getting. I guess, its like, if its gonna happen - its gonna happen now, and my anxiety is through the roof. As far as i understand it, its unlikely for a 10 week test to change right? Anyone ever hear of this? I went for a routine physical last week and my doc says i'm fit as a fiddle, so i'm fairly certain i dont have any condition like an immune system problem.
When i went for my ten week test, the doctor at the Dept of Health Clinic here in new york actually refused to test me again, she insisted it was unnecessary. She insists that the Acute test i took was sufficient enough and no further antibody test is even warranted, especially since i had a negative antibody test at seven weeks. I felt so confused by this, because, as i explained to her, i have seen so much information saying that the 12 week antibody test is teh way to go. Eventually she allowed me to test, seeing as i wasnt really going to be taking no for an answer. Anyway, it was negative. So, here we are now...
What do you guys think? Can i relax a bit here or what?
I can not wait for this ordeal to be over... :-\

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 01:39:27 pm »
Just wanted to post an update- went for my 10 week test and it was negative! Of course I plan on going for my 12 week test regardless, but its kinda strange, i feel like the closer i get to the 12 weeks the more anxious i'm getting. I guess, its like, if its gonna happen - its gonna happen now, and my anxiety is through the roof. As far as i understand it, its unlikely for a 10 week test to change right? Anyone ever hear of this? I went for a routine physical last week and my doc says i'm fit as a fiddle, so i'm fairly certain i dont have any condition like an immune system problem.
When i went for my ten week test, the doctor at the Dept of Health Clinic here in new york actually refused to test me again, she insisted it was unnecessary. She insists that the Acute test i took was sufficient enough and no further antibody test is even warranted, especially since i had a negative antibody test at seven weeks. I felt so confused by this, because, as i explained to her, i have seen so much information saying that the 12 week antibody test is teh way to go. Eventually she allowed me to test, seeing as i wasnt really going to be taking no for an answer. Anyway, it was negative. So, here we are now...
What do you guys think? Can i relax a bit here or what?
I can not wait for this ordeal to be over... :-\

Your 10 week result won't change. When you test at 12 weeks the result will be negative.

So yeah, you can relax.

MtD

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 02:22:03 pm »
Like Matty I consider your negative result at 12 weeks to be a slam dunk.

If you didn't do that test I suspect you might worry and wonder so it's a good idea to complete the action, get it done and with that negative result be able to get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline Jackworried

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 03:01:43 pm »
Thanks for the advice guys. I am sooooo nervous about this, but i guess theres nothing i can do but hope for the best. I spend way too much time reading up on hiv websites and every time i get to a point where i feel calm, i manage to find some comment that sends me back into the anxiety craze. Do you guys know why it is that there is so many different opinions regarding at what point the test is accurate? I see the CDC says to wait 3 months but Massachussetts says 6 weeks? Then every once in a while i see a 6 month figure which i dont even want to have to think about. Then theres the nyc clinics with their acute virus test which they say is conclusive after two weeks. Waiting and worrying about how this test is hard, but all this conflicting information makes it so much harder.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2010, 03:31:46 pm »
If you keep searching the net I can guarantee you that you're going to find all-too-much "stuff" to feed your fears. Do yourself a big, healthy favor and stop it right now.

You're going to come out of this ok and in the meantime you need to focus your attention on other matters in your life. Don't bother saying you are too anxious to do that because I can tell you that response isn't going to fly here.
Andy Velez

Offline Jackworried

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2010, 04:18:35 pm »
Thanks Mr. Andy. You are totally right, I needed to hear that. I hope you have a lovely weekend ;)
Wish me luck!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2010, 05:18:05 pm »
Best of luck!
Andy Velez

Offline Jackworried

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2010, 09:04:03 am »
Hey guys, so i am getting myself mentally prepared for my testing coming up. I have had a particularly rough weekend with the stress and fear of my test results, and then just this morning i woke up with a really bad sore throat. Do you think i should be worried by this? My 12 weeks is actually next friday but i will be going this friday for an 11 week test just cuz i feel it might help reduce my anxiety a bit. Do you think it's possible this sore throat is a symptom that my tests might not come out well. Im so worried about this that sometimes its all i can think about and i feel like i have no appetite. That combined with this sore throat today has really got me scared. Im sorry to be on here bitching and moaning, but i have no one to talk to about this and your advice has really helped me get through this gut wrenching waiting period.  Any thoughts?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2010, 04:38:29 pm »
No, I don't think your sore throat or anything else have anything to do with HIV.

And yes, I expect you to test negative.

Andy Velez

Offline Jackworried

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 01:44:41 pm »
Hi everyone i just wanted to update, so i went for an 11 week test this week and it was negative! i was soo nervous in the clinic, especially because i just came down with a chest cold a couple days before my test. I am wondering, for Andy and any one else, have you ever seen on this forum or with anyone you know, an 11 week test turn positive at 12? do i have to test at 13 or 12 to meet the conclusive mark?
I have been tested for syphilis, chlamydia and gonorrhea and bloodwork from a physical i had a couple weeks ago was all normal, but i still feel like crap all the time. Could this really be from the anxiety of all this? I guess what im asking is, if theres any of you out there who have gone through this experience, what can you share with me how you were able to deal with the stress of waiting? because i feel like the stress alone is killing me. Any suggestions out there guys i would really really appreciate it, im losing my sh** here.

Offline Jackworried

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 02:22:23 pm »
Also, one other thing guys, for like a week or more i have had this dry skin feeling on the side of my left pit and part of my back. I looked in the mirror and its sort of near some stretch marks that i have near my arm from when i started working out a little more in the last couple years but it feels dry and almost raw-ish a little further back towards my shoulder blade. Also the skin seems to be peeling a tiny bit like in a patch. i have dry skin all the time, but this is bothering me when it rubs my shirt. Is this like a rash? Would this be an ars rash, from how i described it, and would it come on at like 10 weeks or so?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 05:30:40 pm »
Discuss any of your so-called symptomatic concerns with your doctor. They have nothing to do with HIV.

You can test at either 12 or 13 weeks. The CDC recommends 13 weeks but in many countries 12 weeks is the recommended testing point. In your case the only reason I would suggest 13 weeks is that you are so anxious about the whole subject that I can't help wondering if you will question the reliability of the inevitable negative result you get at 12 weeks. As in "Gee, maybe I should have waited until 13 weeks." You will have to decide that.

I don't have any doubt that you will continue to test negative.
Andy Velez

Offline Jackworried

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2010, 10:33:24 am »
Hi all,
I have one other question i just want to get clear about. I am beginning to feel relatively confident based on all my testing that nothing happened and i didnt get infected from this night i was worried about in february, i hope anyway. One more test i guess to be sure. My question is this though, would it be possible for me to have all these negative tests if i had gotten infected at an earlier point in my life. There was a period a few years ago that i did some stupid stuff and i really should have been tested then as well. Is it possible to have negative tests and be infected still? I read somewhere that a person with advanced hiv disease could test negative on antibody tests. Im just worried because of all my strange symptoms, i dont understand whats going on. Any thoughts on this?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2010, 11:09:11 am »
No. Once someone is infected/HIV+, it doesn't matter how far in their past the infection took place. They would always continue to test positive.

Man, you sure are working overtime to come up with unnecessary possibilities to worry about.

As for any symptoms you maybe concerned about, you should be discussing them with your doctor. They have nothing to do with HIV.
Andy Velez

Offline Jackworried

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2010, 11:30:32 am »
Hi Andy and everyone,
I am anxiously waiting to get my 12 week test on Saturday, I have never been more anxious in my life. I feel terribly hopeless at the moment, since ive been feeling so bad for the past week. I am trying to come to terms with the fact that i can do nothing else but just go and get my test and find out and move on with my life one way or another.
I just have no idea what i will do if my test is positive. I am trying to be prepared for the worst case scenario, since i have a really bad feeling about how its going to turn out. If a person is diagnosed hiv positive, can you life a full life? Can the medication really make it like other chronic conditions people live with?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2010, 12:51:30 pm »
Let's just take this one step at a time rather than speculating and planning for something that frankly, I don't see as going to happen.

All of your drama about this notwithstanding, we continue to expect you to test negative.
Andy Velez

Offline Jackworried

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2010, 02:38:50 pm »
Hey andy and Matty,
So i got my 12 week test this morning and it was NEGATIVE! i am pretty relieved. I guess my symptoms are something else. Ive made an appointment to start seeing a therapist and hopefully i will be able to move on with my life. I have some serious soul searching to do. Thanks for all your positive vibes, your advice really helped me through this. My best to you all.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2010, 04:42:37 pm »
Only "pretty relieved" huh. Hmmmm. I hear that doubting still present.

But you ARE HIV negative no matter what thoughts you come up with to the contrary. There is nothing more we can do for you here so enjoy that result and get on with your life. And keep that appointment with the therapist. That's a good idea.

Cheers.
Andy Velez

Offline Jackworried

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2010, 11:01:58 am »
Andy, I hope you are right. I dont understand whats going on... i want to accept my 12 week negative. I really do, its what i have been hoping and hoping for all these months. I just cant shake this feeling that something is wrong. I am still having night sweats occasionally and my appetite and energy levels are not what they have been. Can i really trust this result? Is it possible to be getting symptoms like this from an infection if it has been 12 weeks? have i gone bonkers???

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2010, 12:10:26 pm »
Bonkers? No. But considering HIV as the source for your symptoms is, at this point, not grounded in science. You are reliably HIV negative.
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Jackworried

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2010, 02:26:34 pm »
jkinatl2,
Thanks for your response. I made the stupid mistake of looking through these forums like i have a million times before and saw the post by "liverpool" where he claims that he tested positive two years after his exposure and this is not allowing me to accept my results. I dont know what to think anymore. I wish i had never looked at that, it was none of my business to be in other people's posts.
I guess all i can do is keep reminding myself that this illness has been studied for a long time and the science is solid. Of course there are going to  be exceptions, as with everything in life, but i cant live my life in fear of this. I will move forward and hope for the best.
My best to you, Andy and Matty. Thanks for all the work you do.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2010, 02:57:52 pm »
I am very sorry that postings from an HIV infected person in this forum has overhwhelmed you.  It is not my intent to research another member and confirm or refute their statements. We have had members who claim to have gotten infected through kissing, or years after their only exposures, etc.

People can state whatever they want on a public message board. Sometimes they do not recall their exposures, thanks to partying and other factors. Sometimes people do not want to confront their real, legitimate risk because of shame. We have even had HIV negative members lie to us about their status for years, for a number of reasons.

Regardless, though we do try to gently explore statements that fly in the face of science, that Other Side of the forum is first and foremost, a place for support.

Some... strike that - most people, over time, admit to unprotected anal and/or vaginal sex within three months of testing positive. Some people get very angry when questioned.

Regardless of the psychology of HIV infection, the science is rock-solid. You are reliably HIV negative, regardless of whatever you read on the other side of the forum. Go on with your life, and remember to wear a condom for penetrative sex. It really IS that simple.
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

Offline Jackworried

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2010, 11:03:56 am »
Hi everyone,

I was hoping maybe one of you might be able to give me your expert opinion on something i read a couple days ago.
I mentioned this in one of my earlier posts but in addition to the night 3 months ago that i was worried about i was also pretty worried about another time i may have exposed myself a little over 5 years ago. I was wondering if the tests can be accurate after such a long time.
In the past couple of days i have been trying to get myself information of the accuracy of the tests, to help me move forward and accept my tests results, when i saw this on the aidsmap site regarding the accuracy of the oraquick advanced rapid test:

"There has also been a case report of a situation in which a man with late-stage AIDS was given repeated false negative results with OraQuick. The 28-year-old man had oral candidiasis and PCP and was tested using oral fluids several times over a nine-month period. Each test was negative, but standard tests later confirmed HIV infection. The man had a CD4 count of 4 cells/mm3 and a viral load >100,000 copies/ml.

Examination of the the Western blot results showed a strong gp160 band, but other bands, including gp41, were very weak. Because the OraQuick test contains only a single glycoprotein antigen (anti-gp41), it will not identify HIV-infected individuals who fail to mount a substantial response to that particular antigen. These individuals may include the newly infected as well as people with such late-stage infection that their antibody responses to HIV have been compromised by the infection itself.[35]"

My question for you guys is this:
1. Do you think it's possible that with 7 rapid tests in the past 3 months and a negative PCR RNA test, that they could all be wrong???
2. Do you think a person could have advanced AIDS and not really know it. I really think my symptoms are due to anxiety and stress, and I havent really been sick very much ever in my life. I would imagine that advanced AIDS would make me be really sick, am i right in thinking this?
3. The thought that this could be possible led me to go get a blood drawn EIA test at a lab near me. I am anxiously awaiting my results now. Any thoughts you guys might have on this would be greatly appreciated, as i am officially at a loss now.

Hopefully its really just that ive lost it. Ive got my first session with a therapist tonight. He works with a lot of people with health anxiety and told me he has had a number of patients with hiv phobia/obsession that he has treated with behavioral modification techniques so, im hoping it works out for me.

Anyone have any thoughts on my questions?

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2010, 11:23:14 am »
I wish you the very best of luck with your new therapist. I am glad you are reaching out for the help you need. This site, however, does not serve that purpose for you anymore.

Welcome Thread

Offline Jackworried

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2010, 12:06:37 pm »
jkinatl2,
Im sorry if i come off like im trying to use this site to further my crazy, im really not, im just looking for answers. It seems like you and the rest of the moderators are very knowledgeable on HIV/AIDS and i was hoping you could help. I havent been able to find any answers anywhere on the issue raised on that site, and its shaken me up a bit. I understand that its probably a very remote possibility, but i dont know, i just thought maybe you all might know something about it. Thanks for the well wishes, i do appreciate it.
If anyone has any thoughts on this, i would appreciate hearing from you.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2010, 12:20:51 pm »
Against my better judgment, I will answer this question.

Very late stage AIDS patients have essentially collapsed immune systems. At which point, their bodies are no longer able to produce antibodies to anything, including HIV. A minor cut or scrape can become gangrenous before a significant number of white blood cells mobilize to cause a scab. A cold can become pneumonia without symptoms until relatively sudden death. This typically occurred in the 1980s before antiretroviral medicine came along. It still happens sometimes, in underdeveloped countries. And in rare occasions, in fast progressors who neglect to get tested. I am aware of a porn star who died recently, whose use of crystal meth and negligence of his HIV status caused death within a scant three years.

But you are not in that category. If a handful of examples constitutes anything more than an outlier.

You have had SEVEN HIV tests AND a PCR test. Within the past THREE months. And now you have had a blood-drawn test as well. I highly suspect that even THAT, or THIS will convince you.

I reiterate, the help you need is well beyond the scope of these forums. And with that, I respectfully withdraw from the conversation.

Welcome Thread

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2010, 12:22:51 pm »
You are HIV negative. Period. End of story.

We're not here to indulge you in your what ifs and remote beyond remote so-called possibilities.

If you continue to return with more of the same you will get a 28 day Time Out from the site. HIV is not your problem.

Get professional help with your ungrounded fears and get on with your life.

Consider yourself warned.

Andy Velez

Offline Jackworried

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2010, 06:21:28 pm »
Thank you for your input jkinatl2. Im sorry if my question seemed out of line Andy. I am cutting myself off from the site before you lend me hand ;). (no hard feelings, i hope)  Sometimes i feel like reading posts on here helps me to solidify in my mind the things Andy and Matty and you jkinatl2 have told me already, but in the end it seems to only feed my anxiety about all this. This experience has been a real eye opener for me in more ways than i can say. Thanks again for your help, you guys are doing an immeasurably valuable service to people like me who have made some not so good decisions and are just trying to make sense of it all, an figure out how to move foward. You guys are awesome, my best to all of you.
I hope to never be back on the forum again.
Thanks again!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2010, 07:53:25 pm »
Jack, I am going to support your not coming back here for a while by giving you the 28 day Time Out you have been warned about. Don't make the mistake of trying to get around it by creating a new name. We spot those right off and it would get you permanently banned from the site.

You're HIV negative. Get the professional help you need to get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.