Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 02, 2024, 11:44:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37617
  • Latest: NChio
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772997
  • Total Topics: 66312
  • Online Today: 225
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 186
Total: 187

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Completly scared  (Read 35661 times)

Offline Alefou

Completly scared
« on: October 01, 2007, 06:36:51 pm »
Well first of all thank a lot for this forum witch is very helpfull for people paranoide like me and please forgive me for my english cause i'm french and not very used to it

Well i'm very scared because of two risk i have taken :
                      - The first one i was with a guy for a night , we kiss eachother , i suck him and he suck me without ejaculation and he fingered me for about 1 mn
                      - The second which scared me more more than the 1st was when i was with a guy , we didn't do anything exept frootage or rubbing and then i think that he could perhaps had penetrate me without i noticed it because his penis was very close to my anus and he tried to enter , i'm used to anal penetration and even with lub it's always hurt me in the beginning but his penis was not very big and perhaps he could have enter the head of his penis for 10-20 seconds , i Asked him about that , he told that we have done nothing and that i have serious mental issues and i should go see a therapist , he also said that he will get tested on the next friday but it was not my businness , since he don't want to talk to me anymore

I'm very scared to have been contaminated , do you thinkg i'm overreacting? What are my chance to be infected?

Thanks a lot for your answer
12/16/2008 : Probable infection
12/26/2008 : ARS (Flu for one week)
01/15/2009 : HIV rapid test neg
01/28/2009 : Rapid test poz
01/31/2009 : Two EIA Poz
02/03/2009 : WB pos, CD4 : 832 (32%), VL : 116k copies/ml
03/08/2009 : CD4 : 836 (38%), VL : 104k

Offline RapidRod

Re: Completly scared
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 07:35:09 pm »
You would have known if you would have be penetrated. You were never at risk in the situation you provided.

Offline Alefou

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 08:45:40 pm »
I know that for you i'm not at risk but i have read reading in the "I Just test +" forum and many people are sure that they never had dangerous sex and are contaminated so i'm still worring about my risk... My last test last of Mi August and it was negative but i'm really scared

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 09:08:13 pm »
You didn't have a risk. It's not advisible to go to "I Just Tested POZ" because it has nothing to do with you.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 09:23:08 pm »
Nothing you have described suggests you were at any risk for HIV transmission during these incidents.

So yes, you are worrying yourself needlessly. If you go shopping for things to worry about whether on this site or elsewhere on the net, believe me you are going to find plenty to unnecessarily feed your fears with. Stop now!

We always recommend that anyone who's regularly active sexually ought to at least annually have a full STD panel done. So if it's been more than a year for you then by all means do a full test, collect the inevitable HIV negative result and get on with your life.

This is not an HIV situation as far as I can tell.

Cheers,

Andy Velez

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 10:47:20 pm »
I know that for you i'm not at risk but i have read reading in the "I Just test +" forum and many people are sure that they never had dangerous sex and are contaminated so i'm still worring about my risk... My last test last of Mi August and it was negative but i'm really scared

This is actually quite a sore subject with me.

Thing is, this part of the forums was designed as a courtesy for those worried about HIv infection, who needed a place for the most accurate risk assessment based on current first-tiered scientific data.

This SITE, however, is a place for those infected with HIV. It is one of the few safer places in the world where people, scared, sick, sad, and pissed off, can commiserate, exchange ideas and knowledge, without being gawked at like circus animals.

When a worried well trawls the other forums (and I am grateful beyond words when they do not actually completely lose control and post there) it breaks that trust. It is something you should be ashamed of.

When people are recently infected, they often come to these forums with no more knowledge of HIV than anyone without HIV. They are ashamed. They are terrified. They might have spent their entire lives considering HIv infected people to be dirty, unclean, and base. And then they find themselves on the other side of that barrier, forever.

People do NOT want to admit – or proclaim in a public forum – that they had unprotected vaginal or anal sex. Especially with all the baggage that comes from their pre-infection bias, combined with the trauma of a life changing/shattering event. This is one of the reasons that patient report is so unreliable. Only later, sometimes MUCH later, can a person feel comfortable enough with themselves and others to disclose their real risk.

And the thing is, in a forum such as this? It’s not important at all. We move forward here, in these forums. If someone needs to deceive themselves or others in order to function, to think that they were “good” people, then so be it. Deconstructing a person’s psychology is not the function of a support forum for this dreadful disease.

The scientific information is there. Is is in the LESSONS section. If and when a person is ready, they will come to terms with the circumstances of their infection.

Would you rather that moderators step in on those forums, and call these newly infected people out on the legitimate vectors for transmission? Would you rather have the forum isolate and ostracize vulnerable, sometimes nearly suicidal people at the lowest perceived point in their lives? In order to make certain that no layperson, practicing the basest form of voyeurism on those forums, is unsatisfied?

That is a selfish and insensitive attitude, and it is one of my pet peeves.

You were obviously not aware that this behaviour is inappropriate, or you would never have admitted to it on this thread. Please stand corrected in that regard.

Trawling the forums looking for fuel with which to perpetuate your fear is preying on the weak. And it is not acceptable.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 10:51:25 pm by jkinatl2 »
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Alefou

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 10:49:14 pm »
Even if he had enter the head of his penis for 10-20 seconds ???

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 10:55:25 pm »
Being entered by the head of a penis is called "Dipping" by HIv science. And it is theorized that such behaviour accounts for a good deal of infections.

A condom is useful only so long as it is actually worn.  While the risk for dipping might be very very small, it is by no means zero. Pre-ejaculate fluids, under the right conditions, can indeed infect. And people do not always know that they are expelling these fluids.

Wear a condom from start to finish, and you will avoid these concerns in the future.

PS: The head of the penis is normally larger than the shaft. Had he entered you, you would have been made well aware. However, for someone who is obviously quite concerned about HIv infection, it would behoove you to insist that he put on the condom BEFORE the head of his penis came close to your anus. Not after.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Alefou

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2007, 11:27:19 pm »
yes we didn't use any lub and he didn't prepare me with saliva or anything else so i think i should have had pain if he had enter the head of his penis....

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2007, 04:52:28 am »
Ale,

By your own admission, you experience pain upon being anally entered, at least at first. Why should this time be any different?

You didn't have a risk. Make sure condoms are being used before any penetration takes place and you'll be just fine where hiv is concerned.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Alefou

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 07:33:21 pm »
Hi everyone it's me again

First of all i would like to thank you for your advices that make me feel a little better even if i know that only a test can make me feel beter.
Morover, exactly 18 days after this problem i felt sick , a bad cold whith muscle pain, runny nose,cought and throat pain. No fever(sometimes 100°F but not more) and no rash but this really scared me a lot because i can't belive that this is a coincidence....
I get tested today , 23 days after the encouter ,and i will have the results on friday; i know that the test will not be completly accurate but it will give an indication

Thanks for your help

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 08:36:04 pm »
Your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV. Discuss them with your doctor.

As you should also know by now neither the presence nor the absence of symptoms will ever tell you anything accurately about your HIV status. If you have had a real risk -- which you have not! -- then an HIV test is the only way to get your answer. And that should be done at 13 weeks after the event.

But as I said, you haven't had a risk no matter what your mind is saying to you differently about it.
Andy Velez

Offline Alefou

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2007, 12:21:39 am »
Hi,

I come back with a new story....
First of all i would like to say that my 3 weeks test was negative but here is not the problem
2 days ago i went out with a friend, we finished completly drunk and i went to his house to sleep
I was drunk and still consicent and i remember that i was always aware of safe sex because of all hapened to me ...
But anyway i didn't want to have sex but he came to me , he kissed me and licked my anus a lot. He wanted to penetrate me but i make him understood not doing it .After about 10 mn i felt sick because of the alchool and i went to the bathroom , when i came back i was too tired and i went to the bed and slept about 10 mn after
the fact is , is it possible that i had a black out and that i didn't fall asleep but had anal sex? I know it sounds strange but well the morning i wook up normally whith no anal pain or anything else.
I asked him if we had done anything he told me that no penetration occurs and he told me than even if he tried it was just for knowing if i wanted too because he had condoms near him according to him.
Well is it possible to remember only a part of the night because of the alcool? and that i didn't remember having anal sex?
I know that mix between alccol and sex is dangerous but i was too tired to came back and drive so i decided to sleep in his house....

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2007, 04:51:34 am »
Ale,

If you're going to freak out and imagine somebody penetrated you anally every time you passed out, maybe you'd be better off giving alcohol a miss.

You'd know if you'd been penetrated. If you cannot stop scaring yourself with your own drink-fueled imagination, then perhaps it's time you saw a counselor. We cannot help you with that here.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Alefou

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2007, 08:09:18 pm »
I really hope you re right.....because i can't get this out of my head... perhaps i had a blackout and i thought that i was sleeping....or perhaps he had penetrated me during i was assleep....
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 08:20:14 pm by Alefou »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2007, 09:10:49 pm »
As you've been told you would have known if you had been penetrated. As Ann has told you that we can not
help you with your imaginations.

Offline Alefou

Question
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 06:43:37 pm »
Hello,

I have a question. It's been a long time that i did not be the active personne whit a guy and i was wondering can the penis entered the anus of someone esaily or it takes some time?
i had an encouter yesterday, i kept my underwear on me and him too but my underwear was wide ( like his underwear) and i wonder if my penis could have came outside my underwear and be in contact with his anus because there was really high frottage and his was on me so i couldn't see my underwear all the time

Thanks

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: Question
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 06:46:56 pm »
Please keep all your additional thoughts, questions and comments in your original thread. This helps us to follow your story and give you the most accurate advice.

If you can't find you original thread click on the red link I've provided above. Alternatively you can click on the "show own posts" link in the left hand column of any forums page.

Your questions will not be answered until you return to your original thread.

MtD

Offline Alefou

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2007, 06:51:41 pm »
Hello,

I have a question. It's been a long time that i did not be the active personne whit a guy and i was wondering can the penis entered the anus of someone esaily or it takes some time?
i had an encouter yesterday, i kept my underwear on me and him too but my underwear was wide ( like his underwear) and i wonder if my penis could have came outside my underwear and be in contact with his anus because there was really high frottage and his was on me so i couldn't see my underwear all the time

Thanks

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2007, 06:59:28 pm »
Stick your finger up your butt and tell me, did you know that you had your finger up you butt?

Offline Alefou

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2007, 08:06:20 pm »
yes i know but i have felt something strange during the frottage it's for that...

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2007, 08:13:16 pm »
Al,

What we're trying to say is that when someone fucks you in the butt, you know about it.

Believe me.

MtD

Offline Alefou

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2007, 08:15:38 pm »
Yes but my question is not if i have been fucked but if i have fuck him lol

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2007, 08:41:35 pm »
Well work it out then kid. Don't you think you'd know if you shoved your dick up another persons butt? I've done it many times and I've always known it.

I don't know if you've already been told, but we don't put up with people posting endlessly about non-risk situations, which is what you're doing. You weren't at risk of HIV infection and that's been explained to you time and time again.

Keep going and you'll be reported to the Moderators.

MtD

Offline Alefou

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2007, 08:46:19 pm »
Well i know that i have a problem... a big problem who makes my life very dificult...
The fact is that i cannot thinks anything else that my encouters and everytime i find a way to worrie myself even if i keep my underwear on me
I really want to find a solution to my problem because my life become horible... im not even able to work correctly because of that
Do you think that a terapist could help me? or anything else....

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2007, 08:49:20 pm »
Al,

If these issues are disrupting your life to the point that your work is affected, then yes you should talk to a therapist.

Please understand that we cannot provide you with that kind of support.

MtD

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2007, 09:24:44 pm »
Alef, I have merged your threads. Please keep all of your comments or questions in this same thread.

As with your previous concern, once again you are worrying about a non-existent HIV risk. Re-read the lesson on Transmission and you'll get all the basics you need to know, which is mainly that for intercourse whoever is the insertive partner needs to be wearing a condom.

You've gone one better and had you guys keeping your underwear on. There was absolutely no risk.

Your question about therapy is a good one. And my answer is "yes," I do think it would be a good idea for you to see a professional. In that setting you can discuss everything about these experiences and your feelings in a safe setting. Now that you see there's a recurrent pattern of response on your part with different people then before you have more sex that leaves you worried instead of satisfied, do some work with a professional. Hopefully that will allow you to begin to enjoy one of the great gifts of life -- a healthy sex life.

We can't help you with that issue here so get some help in the appropriate professional setting.
Andy Velez

Offline Alefou

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2007, 09:49:55 pm »
I had an encounter, no anal penetraion nethier oral sex, only deep kissing and masturbation but 2 point :
He masturbate me after he had ejaculate and i didn't saw if he had cum on his hand
I fingered myself aproximatly 5 mn after he ejaculted, and perhaps i had some cum or precum on my hand

Is it an HIV situation?

Thanks

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2007, 09:52:20 pm »
No it is not a risk. Read the lessons section on transmission. You can find the link in the "Welcome" thread.

Offline Alefou

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2007, 03:41:04 pm »
Hello,

I come here because i want to an HIV testing at my university today and they told me that they always do 2 test , one elisa and one wetern blot, i told her that i thought that the western blot was only when the Elisa test was positive and she told me no we always do the both. I know that the test is not done at the university itself but at the medical center near of it , does the nurse didn't know what she was talking about or it's usually to do a western blot always?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2007, 07:33:14 pm »
The nurse didn't know what she was talking about. The only time a WB is done is to confirm a postive result from an antibody test.

Offline Alefou

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2007, 10:23:08 pm »
Oraquick test 7 week after the 1st encounter and 4 week after the 2nd encouter negative ... I hope this is encouraging

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2007, 10:50:26 pm »
Encouraging? Not really, you don't need to test because you were never at risk. There is nothing to be encouraged or discouraged about.

MtD

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2007, 08:57:20 am »
A negative test result is always "encouraging." But in your case as Matty has said it's irrelevant because nothing you have reported to us put you at risk for HIV transmission.

Go ahead and keep on testing up to 13 weeks if you must for your own peace of mind. You're just going to collect another negative result. But I think you're listening to your fears rather than to what we're telling you.
Andy Velez

Offline Alefou

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2008, 05:44:17 pm »
Hi,

I had a sexual encouter yesterday and I was wondering if I was at risk,
THe guy penetrate me with condom (anal) but when he put the condom on his penis, the first time it was the wrong side so it change the side of the condom and put it on his penis,
I then put lube on the condom and he penetrate me,
My question is what if some precum fluids has gone to the condom when he tried the first time to put the condom on his penis? The condom could be with some prefluids on the outside then come inside my anus...

Am I At risk??

Thanks

Offline Alefou

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2008, 06:34:25 pm »
If you can please answer me... I'm still in the 24 hour period and I would like to know If I should go to the emergency or not....

Thanks

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2008, 06:35:06 pm »
No it not a risk. Seek professional mental help for your HIV phobia.

Offline Alefou

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2008, 06:44:01 pm »
I'm scared because in every website, they say that if the condoms is put on backward, we must change it... So why they would say that if there were no risk?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2008, 06:53:43 pm »
Quit searching the Internet.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2008, 07:07:13 pm »
Ale,

They tell you to change it because UNLIKE hiv, some of the bacterial infections can be transmitted in this way. Fortunately, hiv is VERY fragile and quickly becomes damaged and unable to infect when it finds itself outside the human body.

You did NOT have a risk for hiv and you certainly do NOT need to go for emergency treatment.

No risk, no test.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Alefou

« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2008, 07:34:17 pm »
Thanks a lot Ann,

I know my questions can seems stupid but you're always here to answer to it,

Just wanted to thank you for what you are doing on this forum,

Thanks a lot

Offline Alefou

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2008, 08:00:04 pm »
Ok I ask the question in the medhelp website, and a doctor answer me (I had to pay for it) and here is answer :

"The protection provided by condom use is reduced when they are not properly used.  In the exposure you describe, the condom was not used and, as a result, it may have been had some of his pre-ejaculatory fluid on the outside after it was removed and put back on.  There is some risk associated with this.  Depending on whether  he was HIV infected or not, this would put you at a modest risk (approximately 1 out of 100 exposures is the average figure if he was infected).  The best and most direct way to assess your risk is to find out his HIV status.  If this is not possible, testing is reasonable.  the results will mean relatively little for you until at least 4-6 weeks following your exposure.  EWH"

What should I DO??????

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2008, 08:07:06 pm »
Ale,

Do what you want. There is no way that any hiv virus that MIGHT have been on the condom would have remained intact and able to infect after not only being outside of the body, but having lube smeared on it. You did NOT have a risk. You do NOT need emergency treatment and you don't even need to test over this incident.

You will NOT be allowed to use this forum to go on and on about this NO RISK event. Please consider yourself warned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Alefou

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2008, 12:03:19 pm »
Hello everyone,

I think this a really a risk situation and I don't know how to deal with,
Yesterday night I had sex with a random guy,
We used condom for the penetration (i'm bottom) and I put the condom on him. I checked the condom 2 or 3 times to make sure it was on it and it was ok. But 5 mn after I jerck okk and he pulled out his penis for that. After I finished jercking off, the condom was not anymore in his penis. I think it was on his hand but I'm not sure.
I asked him what happen and he told me that he just removed it cause I was cumming. But i'm so scared that he removed it before without I knew it/
THe fact is that I asked him before we had sex if he would done it without condom (I wanted to test him) and his response was vage and I think he would have done it without. He told me that he is scared about HIV and he's negative (I asked him before the intercourse). I really don't know what to do, do you think I should go to the ER to get a PEP?

Offline Alefou

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2008, 06:57:00 pm »
Hello,

I had sex like 2hour ago with a guy. I was the receptive partner and we used protection all times. He ejaculated inside the condom when he was in me then he stayed inside for like 2 minutes waiting for me to ejaculate. After I ejaculate, I removed the condom from him and I saw that there was some cum on the top of the condom 5still inside the condom but very close to the exit). I'm scared that some of this cum could have went out of the condom and enter in my anus during the 2-3 minutes after he ejaculated. The condom was in perfect condition and didn't break. SHould I go to the emergency ?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2008, 07:59:02 pm »
You didn't have a risk. You had protected sex.

Offline Alefou

« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2008, 02:28:24 am »
Hi,

I'm extremmly worried. Exactly 9 days ago, I had recepetive anal sex with a condom and oral sex without a condom. I remember to have checked one or two times during the sex if the condom was still here and it was the case. The thing is at the end ( he did not ejaculate but I wanted to stop), he remove himself . I did not look when he removed the condom, so I cannot say if it was not broken. I even ask him if he removed it at the end and he told me that of course he just removed it (and it was in his hand). I must say also that before having sex, I asked him if he was STD free which he confirms to me by saying that he doesn't play with his life and he was tested a few month ago. This morning when I wake up, I felt muscle and joint pain everywhere and especially in my legs and I was cold in my bed. I decided to take my temperature which was 100.3 (Anal). I know it's not a high fever but it's  fever for me since im always around 98° immediatly when I wake up. I have absolutly no other symptoms (sore throat, runny nose ...) but only fever and that's why I'm so worried .... Perhaps my fever will increase soon but I don't know what I have. Do you think it could be ARS Symptoms?

Thanks a lot

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2008, 04:57:03 am »
Had the condom failed you would have known. You didn't have a risk. You had protected sex. I believe you have been coming to the forum enough to know.  http://www.medhelp.org/user_posts/list/283472?personal_page_id=92356
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 11:48:26 am by RapidRod »

Offline Alefou

« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2008, 09:30:29 am »
I know ... BUt still I now have a fever of 101°F all the time. And the timing with my last sexual experience is very strange. And I only have fever which never happened to me before (Usually I have sore throat or something else).

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2008, 09:38:47 am »
There are no "Buts." See your doctor if you have a concern. It has nothing to do with HIV.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.