Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

American Horror Story...

<< < (60/73) > >>

Hellraiser:
This was my favorite episode so far as there was a fair amount of plot movement.

Basquo:
I'm having to skip all the posts as I am just now watching Season 1 and I don't need any spoilers. I am at my mom's just keeping watch while she recovers from a knee replacement, and since there's nothing happening here and Santiago gave me a Kindle Fire for Christmas, it seemed like a good enough diversion. Except that I had nightmares last night after only two episodes. I'm about to start 7...hope there's some more ass coming up!

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Basquo on January 13, 2014, 07:54:49 pm ---I'm having to skip all the posts as I am just now watching Season 1 and I don't need any spoilers. I am at my mom's just keeping watch while she recovers from a knee replacement, and since there's nothing happening here and Santiago gave me a Kindle Fire for Christmas, it seemed like a good enough diversion. Except that I had nightmares last night after only two episodes. I'm about to start 7...hope there's some more ass coming up!

--- End quote ---

Season 1 was fantastic, season 2 is as good or better.

So hurry up and get caught up  ;) and yes there is an ass smorgasbord throughout

Hellraiser:

--- Quote from: Basquo on January 13, 2014, 07:54:49 pm ---I'm having to skip all the posts as I am just now watching Season 1 and I don't need any spoilers. I am at my mom's just keeping watch while she recovers from a knee replacement, and since there's nothing happening here and Santiago gave me a Kindle Fire for Christmas, it seemed like a good enough diversion. Except that I had nightmares last night after only two episodes. I'm about to start 7...hope there's some more ass coming up!

--- End quote ---

Season 1, 2, and 3 are all completely separate and different story lines entirely with no connection.  You could have started with season 3 and then gone back to season 1.

WillyWump:

Best line of the night ^

Yawn. kinda dissapointed with the finale, but I was dissapointed with the season altogether. Gabby Sidobay(however you spell it) still cant act very well although she got better towards the end. Jessica Lange was ok, I guess I kept expecting her to live up to her amazing performance in previous seasons. Did Evan Peters even say 3 words this season? IMHO Kathy Bates was probably the best actor, runner up Angela Bassett.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version