Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 03:50:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37635
  • Latest: Ranoye
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773156
  • Total Topics: 66328
  • Online Today: 248
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 207
Total: 209

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: My Update from our trip to Lisa's.....  (Read 3587 times)

Offline sailorboi8993

• been poz since 4-2003
My Update from our trip to Lisa's.....
« on: November 06, 2006, 04:15:28 pm »
Hello everyone!!!!!!!!
     Jerry and I went to Winston-Salem, NC to visit Lisa, this week-end... It was a BLAST!!!!! That was my first time meeting, Lisa, she is one sweet lady.... I really enjoyed myself down there. Her farret Sweety was fun too. We played yahtzee for hours after our great dinner of Chicken and a salad, which was great. The drive down there was beautiful. It was so nice for Jerry and I to get away. I meet his family they are great. I love his sister to death, we hit it off from the start. Jerry also meet my family too they really like him. We have been together for a month now and it is great. We had a rough couple of weeks at first, the transition period. But now things are great, really looking forward to the holiday's. Well hope all is well with everyone. Things here are great.
                                                                   Huggs and Kisses,
                                                                        Brad :D
Later Brad

CD4=408
VL=undectable

I may have HIV but HIV does not have me

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: My Update from our trip to Lisa's.....
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 04:21:21 pm »
The pictures look like you had a swell time, Brad. Seems like you two have started the holiday season off early this year. Way to go!

Keep on enjoying yourselves together.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline sailorboi8993

• been poz since 4-2003
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 05:40:03 pm »
Thank you Andy,
     I think this year will be a great Holiday with Me and Jerry together.... When I got Jerry I got my wish.... Well thanks again... and yes the trip was a blast... Hope you have a great Holiday yourself I hope all your wishes come true too..
                                        Huggs,
                                         Brad ;)
Later Brad

CD4=408
VL=undectable

Offline Robert

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 11:45:51 pm »
I am so glad  you had such a great time.  I loved the pictures.  And it just warms the cockles of my heart to see you and Jerry together.  You're a very handsome couple!!

robert

Offline Eldon

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 01:10:00 am »
Hey Brad...

It is good to hear that you and Jerry had a good time at Lisa's that is awesome. Thank you for sharing with the group and Happy Holidays!

Make the BEST of each and every Day!

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 04:03:12 am »
I'm just pee green with envy....  Hey Lisa.....Wassup chick? ;)
I'm glad You had the opportunity to meet Lisa....I thought she was
fabulous in Montreal....Kept me in stitches! :P
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline Christine

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 01:17:06 pm »
So glad you all had a great time! It sounded wonderful!
Christine
Poz since '93. Currently on Procrit, Azithromax, Pentamidine, Valcyte, Levothyroxine, Zoloft, Epzicom, Prezista, Viread, Norvir, and GS-9137 study drug. As needed: Trazodone, Atavan, Diflucan, Zofran, Hydrocodone, Octreotide

5/30/07 t-cells 9; vl 275,000

Offline sailorboi8993

• been poz since 4-2003
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 02:31:06 pm »
 :) Thanks everyone... Yes it was a blast we are going to try another get together in December here at Mine and Jerry's place here in TN. I think it will be another blast. will keep everyone informed.... Have a great turkey day everyone.....
                                Huggs, Brad
Later Brad

CD4=408
VL=undectable

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.