Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:30:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 424
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 378
Total: 379

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Dragons!  (Read 61344 times)

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
Re: Dragons!
« Reply #150 on: January 03, 2008, 07:25:23 am »
Wooooo Hoooo, I got a purple one this time.....
                                                                                 Cool, when she grows up you can breed her once a week and usually you get an egg.                                                                              My yoshi grew up, It says he can fly if he eats egg shells. I will put him here.                                                                                                  I still haven't been able to breed Claudia, maybe I have too many. C     

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #151 on: January 03, 2008, 09:17:44 am »

I  have named all my dragons. I am still trying for a girl. I will remove these ones from my sig line since they are grown.
                                                                                                         At the bottom of our scrolls is a link to show others all  our Dragons. Here is mine  http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/14322. If you would like to view them. Cristy
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 09:25:42 am by cjc »

Offline minismom

• Quocumque jeceris stabit
« Reply #152 on: January 03, 2008, 10:58:18 am »
Wow! 15 dragons!  The last 3 show they are still un-named.  How did your adult dragon die?  Is it just something they do or did he not get enough clicks?

Mum
www.watoto.com
www.MotherBearProject.org
"Whichever way you throw me, i will stand"
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #153 on: January 03, 2008, 06:57:09 pm »
Wow! 15 dragons!  The last 3 show they are still un-named.  How did your adult dragon die?  Is it just something they do or did he not get enough clicks?

Mum
               Thanks MM. The one died cause I tried to make a zombie dragon and couldn't bring him back.    I will name the others when they grow up. Cristy

Offline minismom

« Reply #154 on: January 03, 2008, 06:59:59 pm »
Looks like you're about to be a mommy again.
www.watoto.com
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #155 on: January 03, 2008, 07:25:03 pm »
Looks like you're about to be a mommy again.

You know it's funny but I really love playing with these Dragons. I showed Robert the White male that I named after him and he keeps asking to see it. I wish I wouldn't have tried to make the Zombie dragon but can't change it now. I also acquired a Blue, which I don't have yet.   Cristy

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #156 on: January 04, 2008, 10:10:31 am »
I got another kind that I don't have yet, I think. This one should grow up into one of those Stone Dragons. I want one of every kind.   Cristy

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #157 on: January 05, 2008, 12:11:17 pm »
My christmas dragon hatched. I named it No L. Cause Noel was taken. I will place it here.           I also got a Mint egg, like queen's little dragon , I think. i will put it in my sig. Cristy                                                                             

Offline minismom

« Reply #158 on: January 05, 2008, 06:32:23 pm »
What a beauty!  Counting him, your babies, and the unhatched eggs, you have 19 dragons?  Wow!  Is there a limit?  Can you breed No L. and get another Christmas dragon?

Mum
www.watoto.com

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #159 on: January 05, 2008, 08:27:48 pm »

What a beauty!  Counting him, your babies, and the unhatched eggs, you have 19 dragons?  Wow!  Is there a limit?  Can you breed No L. and get another Christmas dragon?

Mum
                                                                                   Thank you, MM. He is very pretty and when one of my females becomes able to breed again,I will try. I still can't breed Claudia but will keep trying.  There is no limit as far as adults and hatchlings but I know you are only allowed 4 eggs at a time, 5 if one is a bred egg. Ireally like this game so will continue for a while.  Later, Cristy

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #160 on: January 06, 2008, 08:33:28 pm »
Samantha, my purple hatchling grew up. I will place her here.                    I am going to try to breed her with No L and see what happens. Cristy                                              Okay, I bred her but No L did not come up on the list I was allowed to breed her with. Tried Angelito with her but she turned him away. not interested I guess. I still can't breed Claudia, must be a glitch. Oh well. Cristy
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 08:51:36 pm by cjc »

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #161 on: January 08, 2008, 07:13:54 am »
My red hatched. His name is Uthred. I will put him here.                      He is like the other red except he came from 2 of  my dragons. Cristy

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #162 on: January 08, 2008, 02:08:50 pm »
I got another eggy. This one is a paper dragon or it will be when it hatches. Cristy   I think the only ones I don't have now are the Silver Female, 2-headed and the Gold one. So I have to try for those.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 02:11:21 pm by cjc »

Offline minismom

« Reply #163 on: January 08, 2008, 02:49:53 pm »
Once you have all of them, then what?  When you breed 2 of your adult dragons, do you get some sort of hybrid dragon?

Mum
www.watoto.com

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #164 on: January 08, 2008, 10:00:37 pm »
Once you have all of them, then what?  When you breed 2 of your adult dragons, do you get some sort of hybrid dragon?

Mum
                                                                                        Very good question  MM. I guess once I have them all I will just collect the ones I like best . Eventually I will lose interest but maybe not for a while.     No hybrids but it would be interesting. You get one of  2 types  you breed. I will suggest the hybrid thing. Later, Cristy

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #165 on: January 09, 2008, 09:08:49 am »
I got a new egg. It's orange. I like those. C

Offline Strayboy74

• tastes like chicken
« Reply #166 on: January 09, 2008, 04:00:33 pm »
nice paper dragon egg!

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #167 on: January 09, 2008, 04:14:14 pm »
nice paper dragon egg!

Thanks, Joseph.   I am trying to get at least one of each. Did you try breeding your females yet or did you lose interest? You can breed them once a week.  Cristy

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #168 on: January 09, 2008, 04:17:43 pm »
I got a gold one!!!!!!!!. I will put it here until some of my other's grow up.     I moved it to my sig.                                                                                            Cristy
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 10:28:29 pm by cjc »

Offline Strayboy74

• tastes like chicken
« Reply #169 on: January 09, 2008, 04:36:23 pm »
    Thanks, Joseph.   I am trying to get at least one of each. Did you try breeding your females yet or did you lose interest? You can breed them once a week.  Cristy

I've been working on my medication instigated emotional issues, and forgot I had dragons. :)  LOL  SORRY!

I should probably set them free or kill them...  can I even do that?

anyway, I'd love to breed them, but I can even seem to get myself bred at this point - so I don't trust my abilities.
:)

-joseph

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #170 on: January 09, 2008, 05:09:42 pm »
Joseph, that I have retained interest in the dragons this long just shows how dull and boring my life is. Except for Robert.                          I am sorry you have  medication instigated emotional issues and I hope they get better.                                                                   

anyway, I'd love to breed them, but I can even seem to get myself bred at this point - so I don't trust my abilities.
:)

-joseph
    That one I can relate to. The only breeding going on around here is the dragons so.......                                                    Don't kill them, it's horrible. This screen comes up talking about "your dragon looks at you with trusting eyes as you drive your sword home, then it dies, wondering why you killed it"                        I killed one trying to make a zombie dragon. I won't try again. I don't think you can set them free but it's not like you have to feed them. I see your new egg and will click it. Later, Cristy

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #171 on: January 10, 2008, 01:52:11 pm »
I finally got a girl dragon. Now if I could only get the freaking page to load so I can mate her and name her...
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #172 on: January 10, 2008, 10:18:29 pm »
 I gave the orange one back. I also bred Cyther and Simone and got a silver eggy. I will put it and the gold in my siggy.                         Queen, good luck with the breeding. Hopefully you will get a egg, sometimes they won't cooperate. Cristy                 
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 10:25:18 pm by cjc »

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #173 on: January 12, 2008, 08:51:22 am »
Hello ,2 of my hatchlings grew up. I will place them here. I named the stone one Clyde and my little mint one Arman. Now to get a 2 headed Dragon and I will have them all. then I will collect more, maybe. Cristy    Okay, I got one of the Vine Dragons. I forgot that I didn't have one of those. C
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 09:12:41 am by cjc »

Offline minismom

« Reply #174 on: January 12, 2008, 09:42:42 am »
Your little paper dragon hatched.  He's a tiny thing.  I wonder if he'll be bigger when he grows up.  Goldie is about to hatch, too.
www.watoto.com

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #175 on: January 13, 2008, 07:28:38 am »
Your little paper dragon hatched.  He's a tiny thing.  I wonder if he'll be bigger when he grows up.  Goldie is about to hatch, too.

Thanks, MM.   The paper Dragon will be bigger when he grows up   and little Goldie hatched. Too bad it's not real and we could convert it to US dollars and spend it. Oh well. Thanks for looking at the dragons. Cristy

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #176 on: January 13, 2008, 12:54:44 pm »
I got another egg that I don't believe I have yet. I will have to wait for it to hatch to be sure. I added it to my sig. Now if I can just find a 2 headed one. C

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #177 on: January 14, 2008, 07:26:49 pm »
I stole another purple. I will put her in my sig when I get room. Here she is. C                                                                                                 
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 04:43:34 pm by cjc »

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #178 on: January 15, 2008, 11:53:43 pm »
My paper dragon hatched, It is quite an interesting looking dragon. I will place him here and put my purple egg in my sig. Cristy                           

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #179 on: January 16, 2008, 04:46:24 pm »
 I bred Chloe and Roberto and got a new egg. I will put him here until some of the others grow up. Cristy         I also bred Jaquline and Angelito and got this new egg     . I put them in my sig.                                                             
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 06:57:42 pm by cjc »

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #180 on: January 16, 2008, 06:54:57 pm »
The gold hatched. it is beautiful. I will place it here. C                       

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #181 on: January 17, 2008, 01:49:37 pm »
The silver egg hatched. It is a female. here she is. and i bred bling and One of my females. I will put the egg in my sig. Cristy                               

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #182 on: February 13, 2008, 07:36:00 am »
Tried to post my last egg and it didn't work. Cristy
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 07:38:48 am by cjc »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.