Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:36:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 375
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 351
Total: 351

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Cant Get It off My Mind, Please Help..  (Read 8069 times)

Offline A Malaysian Guy

Cant Get It off My Mind, Please Help..
« on: November 02, 2008, 09:09:46 pm »
Hi, I'm Ali, Asian guy aged 28. I had an encounter with a transsexual 2 weeks ago:

Here's the deal:

1) I start by kissing both of her nipples. And then start stroking my penis. Then, she swallows my penis
    2 times and spit the saliva out.

2) I can clearly remember that she sucks my penis for about 50 minutes because I didnt cum. I had my
    work on my head and I cant focus on the pleasure.

3) The felatio takes on 3 different styles:

3.1) She's sucking while I'm laying on my bed
          3.2) She's doing it while I was sitting on the edge of my bed.
          3.3) I stroked my penis inside her mouth while she was laying on my bed (I was on top of her).

All this happened in that period of 50 mintes.

4)  In the end, I had to let her mouth go Because I really want to pee. So, I went to the loo and pee
     for about 15 seconds. I still had her saliva on my penis.

5) I only wash the end tip of my penis and went back to her. I asked her to continue but she refused.

6) Finally, I decided to masturbate myself ( while her saliva is still on my penis). I suck her sweaty nipple
    for about 5 minutes while doing this. Finally I cum myself.

* other facts: a) on this 50 minutes, she did suck my balls and lick both of my nipples.
                    b) she measured the length of my penis by gagging it (throat gagging).
                    c) I did kiss her mouth and neck
                    d) At the end of 50 minutes, she did gave me a handjob (with saliva still coated my penis)
                    e) I didnt rush to clean myslef after that and only do it 1 hour later.
                    f) no anal or vaginal intercourse as she refused to open her skirt

-Can you experts please asses my risk.
-I also would love to know the effect of:  i) the long period of time of the oral.
                                                         ii)  styles I used (for that oral)
                                                        iii)  urinating during the oral
                                                        iv) leaving the aliva to dried itself on my penis.

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
Re: Cant Get It off My Mind, Please Help..
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 09:56:34 pm »
It doesn't matter how long you spent in the room, you did not have a risk for HIV,  saliva is very good at destroying HIV, specific enzymes present in saliva mean HIV is not transmitted in saliva.

Saliva is a part of the body's natural defences against infection.

Please take the time and read our Welcome Thread and follow the lessons on ow HIV is and isn't transmitted.

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 10:26:13 pm »
You didn't have a risk from getting a blowjob.  To bad you were thinking of work, you could have enjoyed it.

Offline A Malaysian Guy

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 11:00:19 pm »
What...?

Just when I think it is safe. So, what is it actually? I diont really get it? Exposed? What d'ya mean with that?

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 12:36:56 am »
Malaysian guy

Please disregard what James posted and listen to what Rapid Rod and myself told you, James is neither qualified or allowed to post in the "AM I" forum.

You did not have a risk...end of story.

James I have deleted your posts, you are not alowed to post in this Forum.

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline A Malaysian Guy

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 09:12:58 am »
Hi, its me again...it might be silly this time.

Just wanna ask you guys about this term-"recieving blowjob"-it means the guy, right?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 09:41:16 am »
AMG,

Yes, that's right. The person getting their dick sucked is the person receiving a blowjob. Not one person has ever been infected through getting their dick sucked and you won't be the first.

Not one adult man has ever been infected through sucking someone's nipples and you won't be the first where this is concerned either.

You did not have a risk for hiv infection in anything you did with, or had done to you by the transsexual. No risk.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline A Malaysian Guy

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2008, 09:04:42 am »
Dear Ann,

these are some of your answers in regards of question on blowjob/fellatio/oral sex:

1) “Sexually speaking, hiv is transmitted through unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse and very, very
     rarely through giving a blowjob. And that's it.”

2) “Getting a blowjob is NOT a risk of being infected with hiv1 OR hiv2. NO RISK.”-TALKTOME

3) “While there is a small risk associated with giving a blowjob, you used a condom and that removes the
     risk completely.”

I cant help but to notice that, the issue is still the same, but you answered differently. The word "very, very rarely" is different from the word NO RISK. And of course on the third sentence, you use the word, 'while there is a small risk'...Can I ask you why the difference? Is it just some linguistic thing?

Its quite confusing, because the sets of question given is the same. The situation given is quite similar.It's not I'm undermining anyone's opinion, just sometimes I think,maybe a consistent answer will be more helpful.

BTW, correct me if I'm wrong, it doesnt matter the blowjob happened for 1 minute or 1 full hour. NO RISK right?

Sorry Ann,and you guys, maybe I hang around this site for too long. I just need some clarification.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2008, 10:23:40 am »
Stop right now with nitpicking about this.

The bottom line in your situation is that there's never been a confirmed case of transmission to a guy via getting a blowjob. No matter what variations you throw into the mix aboutthis, you aren't about to make history by becoming the first to become infected in this manner. Period. End of story.
Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2008, 10:27:46 am »
AMG,

Please read more carefully.

GIVING a blowjob means YOU are the person who is doing the sucking. YOU are the person with a dick in your MOUTH.

GETTING a blowjob means it is YOUR dick getting sucked. YOUR dick is in someone else's mouth. GETTING a blowjob is NO RISK. Even is the blowjob lasts for a week, NO RISK!

You've taken my comments above out of context. I have no idea where you grabbed them from and with number three, it makes no sense as you didn't include enough of what I said. Either that or you screwed up the quote.

Ann

Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline A Malaysian Guy

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2008, 11:42:38 am »
Guys,

Like I said earlier, I mean no harm with the questions and comments. You guys are my source of info, and I hope you would continue to share your knowledge and expertise on this issue. Forgive me if my words and questions are somehow stupid. Cheers to Ann, Andy and the Moderators.!! :)

Offline bengi

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2008, 12:13:33 pm »
Dear Ann

Whe you say that....  eve blow job .... last a week are considering if the pennis has any laceration , cut ?
is that proved??...... just to be educated on HIV

thanks for your time

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2008, 01:27:51 pm »
Dear Ann

Whe you say that....  eve blow job .... last a week are considering if the pennis has any laceration , cut ?
is that proved??...... just to be educated on HIV

thanks for your time

Keep all your questions and concerns in your own thread. Do NOT post in other people's threads. Take the time to read the posting guidelines.

Offline A Malaysian Guy

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2008, 08:08:02 am »
Hi there,

Its annoying to read posts in which the poster doesnt end his story, isnt it?

OK,  I'm the guy who get his dick sucked for approximately 50 minutes, in a variety of position. Those moderators says its NO RISK. I know its a NO TEST. But that thing keep bugging my head and massivelly disturbing my life. So, I went to test yesterday, it is my 42nd day post exposure. They draw some blood, and I have to wait like 1 hour to get the result. I remember it as the longest 1 hour in my whole life. I dont know what kind of test it is.

The test is NEGATIVE. I dont have HIV. And I can live with that. Definitely. I dont want a recheck at 3 month time, because I know I dont have a risk for a start.

And then I reread some of the posts, and see that a few guys still insists that they are infected by having oral sex. And just that. Hmmm... I just dont know what to say. Some of the guys going crazy saying that they would surely be infected by having a 3 to 4 minutes BJ session. A few asked whether PEP is necessary. It gets crazier.

Now read this. I'm the guy who have his penis inside a transexual prostitute mouth for approximately 50 minutes (on and off). The sucking is intense, she licked the tip of my penis. What makes you think your less than half and hour BJ session would give you HIV?

Listen to these Mods. They've been there long enough to understand yer risk.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2008, 08:33:43 am »
Thanks for letting us know about your negative test result. It's certainly no surprise that you tested negative, but of course when you're personally anxious sometimes it doesn't matter what others say about no risk.

You're good to go now. Just remember to always use latex condoms for vaginal and anal  intercourse and you will be well protected sexually as far as HIV is concerned.

Cheers.
Andy Velez

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.