Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:51:59 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 234
Total: 235

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Worrid...  (Read 14981 times)

Offline Bah

Worrid...
« on: April 03, 2009, 12:16:26 pm »
  How are you?......Sorry about mi English........Am going to bad..Thank you for you gays... A have met gay in  25 oktober 2008....A think he its HIV+......He jast fingering mi ass with his saliva about 20 second............a don't had any symptoms..,A did  HIV test after 55 days ..12.20.08...its Neg.....Bad a found mi Siflis poz.....Now a wanna ask you When you got Sifilis from HIV+.You get  HIV+ to or not........Place help me.....a don't have any  talk to me.......Mi family Muslim from Iran.Sorry a never did unprotected sex in mi life..Thanks Andy........Sorry mi English,

Offline Bah

Re: Help me!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 12:19:20 pm »
 How are you?......Sorry about mi English........Am going to bad..Thank you for you gays... A have met gay in  25 oktober 2008....A think he its HIV+......He jast fingering mi ass with his saliva about 20 second............a don't had any symptoms..,A did  HIV test after 55 days ..12.20.08...its Neg.....Bad a found mi Siflis poz.....Now a wanna ask you When you got Sifilis from HIV+.You get  HIV+ to or not........Place help me.....a don't have any  talk to me.......Mi family Muslim from Iran.Sorry a never did unprotected sex in mi life..Thanks Andy........Sorry mi English,A never test before for a sifilis.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 12:56:26 pm »
Having your ass fingered with saliva is absolutely not even remotely a risk for HIV transmission. NO RISK WHATSOEVER!

HIV is a fragile virus and not easily transmitted sexually. The only confirmed means of transmitting it sexually are through unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. So if you consistently use condoms for those activities you will be well protected and have no cause for concern.

As for your having acquired syphillis, that is an entirely different matter. It's one of those other STDs that are much easier to acquire than HIV. And having gotten syphillis is NOT an indication that you have an HIV problem.

We do advise anyone who is sexually active to at least once a year have a full STD panel done because those other STDs are much easier to get.

This time you have no cause for further concern about HIV nor any need to test for it again.

Cheers.
Andy Velez

Offline Bah

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 01:05:56 pm »
  Thanks Andy.!.........am so ...Same times you can get SIFLIS end HIV+ Both..?A dont now how am catching Siflif....a never did raw anal sex.......or same coming mi mouth.......Thanks Andy.....We have any  hot phone about HIV+in New-York.a cant wrote in English god..Thanks.

Offline Bah

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 01:13:14 pm »
Any Sifilis forum in New-York...Help?Thanks.

Offline Bah

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 01:26:36 pm »
RapidRod........a wanna you help me to.......Thanks.Answer me PL.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 02:00:28 pm »
Nothing more to add to what Andy has already told you. No risk.

Offline Bah

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 02:04:43 pm »
  Thank you! RapidRod..................When you get Siphlis  froom person with  HIV+ You get HIV+poz too or not.....Thanks.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 02:08:47 pm »
You don't get HIV from a blowjob. Doesn't matter if you have contracted an STD or not.

Offline Bah

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2009, 02:14:40 pm »
 Any suphfllis  forum here.............

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 02:16:19 pm »
Bah,

Syphilis and hiv are two totally different things. You won't get either from being fingered. You haven't had a risk for anything by being fingered.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Bah

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 02:20:41 pm »
  Ann Sorry about mi English............So a had risk get HIV+ or SIFILIS from fingering Thanks.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 02:32:07 pm »
Bah,

I'll try to make this simple:

FINGERING IS NO RISK.

NO RISK FOR HIV.

NO RISK FOR SYPHILIS.

NO RISK!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Bah

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 02:35:27 pm »
  Thanks Ann....A have oly you gays.......Am 2 mouth in New-York.end lost.............Thanks end LOVE...

Offline Bah

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2009, 03:45:46 pm »
    Thanks....HIV+poz can  pas from  sisilis sores to salvia.........Thanks.........Sorry about mi Inglish.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2009, 04:22:23 pm »
You keep coming back with more worries.

We keep telling you that you weren't at risk for HIV. Period. End of story.
Andy Velez

Offline Bah

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2009, 12:17:11 pm »
 Andy thanks.........Mi English bad..........Am at risk or NOT........Tel me PL.Thanks........

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2009, 01:56:34 pm »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Bah

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2009, 02:56:23 pm »
Thanks.

Offline Bah

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2009, 09:59:06 am »
  Andy....Help me PL......a cannot found Siphfillis forum..........Sifilis pas from  sperm 'saliva end blood too .....Thanks.........

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2009, 10:07:29 am »
Bah,

This is an hiv forum, not a syphilis forum. If you have questions about syphilis, I suggest you talk to the doctor who tested you for syphilis.

Keep posting about this NO HIV RISK situation and you WILL be given a time out.

This is your last warning.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Bah

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2009, 01:27:23 pm »
  Thanks Ann.................Am stil  thinking ......Hes  when fingering me, his  saliva inter mi ass......A hord saliva had virus.Thanks end Sorry.....

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2009, 01:48:10 pm »
Bah,

Saliva isn't infectious so it doesn't matter if it entered your ass or not. Fingering is simply NOT a risk for hiv infection!

I'm giving you that time out you've been warned about. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Bah

Worrid...
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2009, 12:21:29 pm »
  How are you.....thanks for a helping.A wanna ask you how risk get  HIV+ from  fingering mi ass with  saliva end spit..A met gay think his HIV+  end his fingering my ass with his saliva.How risk when lat  saliva inter my ass.  Thanks .Sorry about my English..

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: Worrid...
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2009, 12:44:34 pm »
That's a no risk activity. Even if the person you were with is HIV+, transmission doesn't happen in that manner.

The ONLY confirmed sexual means of HIV transmission is via unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. Fingering, even with saliva, doesn't fall into that category.

There's no need for testing nor for further concern about that incident.
Andy Velez

Offline Bah

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2009, 12:48:38 pm »
  Thanks.......A now saliva have virus...How about virus with saliva enter my anus when his fingering me.?Thanks Andy help me?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2009, 12:50:46 pm »
I already answered that. No, even if he used his own saliva to finger you, that is still not a risk. You are worrying needlessly. HIV is a fragile virus and it is not transmitted through saliva.
Andy Velez

Offline Bah

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2009, 12:51:30 pm »
  Help me Andy?Thanks.

Offline Bah

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2009, 12:52:39 pm »
  Andy....Spit end saliva  same thins?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2009, 12:54:38 pm »
Yes, spit and saliva are the same thing.
Andy Velez

Offline Bah

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2009, 01:07:15 pm »
Thanks...Andy how about other disis lake Syphilis,gonoreya.......

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2009, 01:10:27 pm »
Our focus here is on HIV.

If you are sexually active we do recommend that having a full STD panel done regularly is a good idea. That means at least once a year as other STDs are easier to acquire than HIV.

Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2009, 07:09:28 am »
Bah,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

You've come straight back here once your time out was finished to ask about the same NO RISK incident. If you come back with this same NO RISK incident again, you'll be given another time out.

Please consider yourself warned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Bah

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2009, 10:07:09 am »
  How are you? It is pasibol HIV Symptoms  after  6 month... . a have sour trout end smallow glands...Thanks...My risk get fingering with saliva from HIV+ gay.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2009, 11:16:34 am »
Bah,

As we've repeatedly told you, being fingered is NOT a risk for hiv infection, even if his finger was dripping with his saliva. Saliva is NOT infectious.

I'm giving you that second time out you've been warned about. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Bah

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2009, 09:22:17 pm »
   Hi !!!!!!!A wanna ask how risk get HIV+ from fingering my anus with saliva..A meet gay HIV+ end his fingering me 1-2 min with  his saliva..Before his fingering me hi put lat saliva-spit inter my anus.A now forums says saliva  not transmit HIV.A worried about same blood in his saliva when his fingering me, help.A have 6 weak test negative ressult.A don't see any blood in my anus after fingering.Thanks

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2009, 09:30:36 pm »
Return to your original thread. Take the time to read the posting guidelines of this forum.

Offline Bah

« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2009, 09:55:22 pm »
Help.

Offline Bah

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2009, 05:16:59 am »
Same wan help.Answer.

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2009, 06:46:06 am »
Bah

I have merged your threads please keep all your questions in this thread from now on..thank you.

Nothing you have described has put you at risk for HIV..you have no need to worry, please read the lessons here on the forum on how HIV is and is not transmitted.

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Bah

« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2009, 04:06:21 pm »
Promise last wan...How about  when his fingering my anus with his saliva mix blood from his  mouth....Thanks...A worried other forums says fingering with saliva risk.....

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2009, 04:30:09 pm »
More no risk.

And now I am going to give you that Time Out for 28 days. You have been repeatedly warned about for coming back again with just one more question when you have been clearly told you that you weren't at risk.

Don't make the mistake of trying to get around the time out by creating another name. That will get picked up and you'll be permanently banned from the site.

You need to apply what has been said to you with thought instead of just allowing your latest scared moment to propel you into asking another question.
Andy Velez

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.