Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 01, 2024, 09:53:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37617
  • Latest: NChio
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772995
  • Total Topics: 66312
  • Online Today: 232
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 178
Total: 179

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: ZEPHYR FOUNDATION EXPENSE SUMMARY  (Read 3834 times)

Offline zephyr

• Zephyr L.T.N.P. Foundation, Inc.
ZEPHYR FOUNDATION EXPENSE SUMMARY
« on: June 20, 2006, 03:28:52 pm »
To My Forum Family:

As promised, here is the ZEPHYR FOUNDATION expense summary for the trip to the NIH June 14 through June 18th.

TOTAL DONATIONS: $475.00

ZEPHYR                                                     EXPENSE                                                               PAUL

$28.26                                           6/14  Z.- Fuel to Sacramento Airport

7.82                                          6/14  Z. - Lunch   

6/15  Z & P - Taxi from NIH                                                $ 11.00

6/15  P. - Lunch                                                                  11.00

10.68                                          6/15  Z. - Lunch

7.88                                          6/15  Z. - Glass of Merlot

25.00                                          6/15  Minh & Z. - Dinner

6/16  P. - Dinner                                                                  21.50

47.08                                          6/16  Minh & Z. - Groceries for Minh's place

13.00                                          6/17  Minh & Z. - Lunch

20.00                                          6/17  Minh - Fuel

6/17  Minh - Fuel                                                                   15.00

11.61                                          6/18  Z. - Food for return flight

28.26                                          6/18  Z. - Fuel from airport

35.00                                          6/18  Z. - Short term parking lot

6/14 & 6/15 P. - Hotel                                                           126.36
           _________                                                                                                                              ______

$234.59                                                                                                                                  $184.86

6/15 Cash to Paul                                                                   <50.00>
                                                              6/17 Cash to Paul                                                                  <150.00>
                                                                                                                                                         ________

Credit Balance                                                               <$15.14>

TOTAL EXPENSES = $419.45
                                                                      Less Credit               < 15.14>
                                                                                                     ______

ZF Fund Balance       $ 40.41

Thanks to Minh's generous offer to 'shelter' me, I had no hotel expenses. I also wish to mention that he graciously became our 'taxi',
     making no less than 11 trips between the Baltimore Airport (Zeph, coming and going), 7 trips into Bethesda to pick up Paul and Wade
     at their hotel, and get them back, 2 trips to the Dulles Airport (in Virginia), and trips out to dinner Thursday and Saturday night (Bethesda
     and Georgetown.)

I wish to thank him, and each and every single donor to the fund, for making this all possible.

Zephyr

"It is character that communicates most eloquently."

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
Re: ZEPHYR FOUNDATION EXPENSE SUMMARY
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 03:35:11 pm »
eight bucks for a glass of merlot? Zephyr, you have been hosed.

When we meet, I will buy you a bottle for the same price! And a bottle of Advil for the hangover :)

I am glad that you are being supported in this noble and valiant effort. If I had thought for a moment all guinea pigs were as beautiful and nice as you, I would've had a Habitrail from a child.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline zephyr

• Zephyr L.T.N.P. Foundation, Inc.
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 03:41:46 pm »
Hi jonathan (sweetie)...

I thought it was rather expensive, too, love. I'm used to paying $4.99 for a bottle! LOL!

I'll take you up on the offer in Montreal, honey!! Thanks!

Love,
Zephie (who always loves to hear from jonathan, anytime)
"It is character that communicates most eloquently."

Offline Eldon

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 06:59:28 pm »
Well Spent Zephie.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.