Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:04:31 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37612
  • Latest: testABC
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 375
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 350
Total: 351

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Has HIV impact your IQ ? - IQ Test  (Read 3223 times)

Offline John2038

• Happiness is a journey, not a destination.
    • HIV Research News (Twitter)
Has HIV impact your IQ ? - IQ Test
« on: July 24, 2008, 03:27:51 pm »
Warning: Once you click, the test start (40 min)

http://onemansblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/iqtest.swf

Just for the fun ok

Offline Florida69

Re: Has HIV impact your IQ ? - IQ Test
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 04:37:23 pm »
Normal here
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 04:49:23 pm »
Normal here too. I didnt understand all the things.

Offline marc11864

• I apologize for nothing!
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 05:56:24 pm »
Severly retarded. Needs institutionalized. IMMEDIATELY!  :o

I'm just kidding, really I was between normal and high.

Is this really an IQ test though? It seems more spatially oriented.
Let us cavort like the Greeks of old! You know the ones I mean.

Offline Oceanbeach

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 06:08:34 pm »
During childhood, my parents had discussed sending me to modeling school because I was so pretty.  Then they found out I had a 161 IQ and should be a rocket scientist.  That didn't work out and modeling school was moved upstairs- No one could find it.

Hi, My name is Michael, I will be your waiter tonight...  ;D Have the best day
Michael

Offline ozzie

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 06:40:30 pm »
111 - 118 using different standard deviations... Loved it... time went by quick now I'm done working and going home haha  ;D

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 08:30:08 am »
During childhood, my parents had discussed sending me to modeling school because I was so pretty.  Then they found out I had a 161 IQ and should be a rocket scientist.  That didn't work out and modeling school was moved upstairs- No one could find it.

Hi, My name is Michael, I will be your waiter tonight...  ;D Have the best day
Michael

You crack me up, Michael.

Offline Oceanbeach

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2008, 11:42:51 pm »
Another benefit to Modeling School is learning to get dressed and undressed really fast.

He Did Not learn That There, try the back seat of a Camaro
;D Have the best day
Michael

« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 11:45:53 pm by Sonomabeach »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.