HIV Prevention and Testing > Do I Have HIV?

Hard Massage HIV RISK

(1/4) > >>

bobhppy:
Firstly great thanks to this site and moderatos for helping out the people.

Please help me in assessing my risk with HIV.

I had a massage last month at a chinese massage parlour.I was lying naked on the bed and lady massager was first walking all over my back and my buttocks.Next she gave a hard body massage and some times touched my anus and my genitals.

I am worried about possible transmission from the pimples and cuts that I have on my body during the hard massage that would cause the transmission from her just in case she had some bleeding which got mixed with my blood from my cuts/pimples.How risky is it if the infected HIV blood comes in contact with open cuts/wounds etc..Normally I notice that my pimples on my back do bleed when massaged hardly.

How risky is it to get massaged on chaffy and dry skin and  Can HIV be transmitted thru massage oil/lotion used?

Also how risky is it get a handjob with cuts/blood/infected fluids on her hands?How much blood is required to cause an infection.

I have got ELISA HIV (I and II negative) at end of 6 weeks with negative results,Do I need any further testing.

I have gone thru your site and also medhelp and found that there is no risk involved and no testing required in this case.

Please let me know your comments which will add great reassurance into me

RapidRod:
At no time were you at risk of contracting HIV. Take the time to read the lessons. You can find the link in the "Welcome" forum at the top of the forum.

bobhppy:
Dear Andy/Ann could you please pass your inputs as well which are very much valuable

Andy Velez:
You never needed to get tested over this incident. No matter what details you throw in about your skin or anything else, being massaged or masturbated does not in anyway put you at risk for HIV transmission.

The only PROVEN risks for sexually transmitting HIV are unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. Everything else is purely theoretical in terms of risk. In the real world of HIV we know infection happens through unprotected intercourse. Nothing you did was risky.

Give it up and get on with your life.

Cheers.

bobhppy:
Andy thanks a lot for your inputs.Its really reassuring.

But one last question,has it been tested and proved that handjobs/massages with different variations(contact of open wounds/cuts/sores with infected blood,fluids etc..) can never cause any HIV infection?I really trust you when you said its impossible to catch HIV from handjob/massage but sometimes it really becomes difficult to control the anxiety and fear in the mind when I imagine these different variations.I am also worried taking one more test at end of 13 weeks.

Sorry about asking about it again but i have been having sleepless nights over this massage encounter and really really worried about getting HIV transmitted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version