Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 07:54:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772787
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 245
Total: 249

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Checking in again!  (Read 8645 times)

Offline Sky

• Myspace
Checking in again!
« on: June 01, 2006, 03:53:51 am »
Well look at the new AIDSMEDS.com forums!  Just wanted to say hello to everyone and let you know I'm still alive and kicking...actuallly about to graduate from college in two months, woo!  I hope that 2006 has been good to everyone so far and that the rest of the year is even better.  Much love.

~Sky~
Poz since 2003.

Offline cubbybear

Re: Checking in again!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 03:56:11 am »
Hey Sky how is your nursing going?  Hopefully good.  Don't be a stranger!

("")("")
Matt

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 08:18:01 am »
Hello Sky,

Good to hear from you. Wow ! Two months to go and then GRADUATION!!
Hope you have a great summer, stay in touch.

Ray  8)
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline doyourowndamndishes

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 10:35:39 am »
Hey Sky!

Congrats on the graduation!

HAPPY JUNE!!
"All that we are is theresult of what we have thought." -Buddha

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 12:08:29 pm »
Welcome stranger, glad to see you are ready to finish up with school. Hang in there it will fly by quicker than you think.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 05:40:03 pm »
Your Grace!

Congratulations on your graduation, Mister Sister. ;D

MtD
(Who has missed the Duchess)

Offline Cliff

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 06:15:49 pm »
Congrats on your graduation!!!!

Offline Sky

• Myspace
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 06:33:21 pm »
Thank you everyone!  It's a good feeling to finally have it finished...only took 10 years lol.  I think the most exciting part will be getting my own place once I have money saved.  The thought of living by myself without anyone elses BS and drama is GREAT!  As you know I live with my parents and they are unaware of my status, so I don't get to come here as much as I want, which stinks *sadface* For any of you that have myspace, send me a friend invite, I'd love to have ya it's myspace.com/hmm_yeah_ok 
Poz since 2003.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.