Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:59:01 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 174
Total: 174

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: True Blood-Season 3 ...Get a Bite Y'all !!! >:E~  (Read 71589 times)

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
Re: True Blood-Season 3 ...Get a Bite Y'all !!! >:E~
« Reply #100 on: July 27, 2010, 01:11:47 am »
1) Mecch I'm so surprised you recognized Longwood... anyone care to guess where those scenes were filmed?

2) Jason is very boring but I contend he has been since season 1

3) I find Lafayette's character pretty well played for a straight man.  He's a strong gay character without being so flamboyant as to be unbelievable and the flirtatious aspect of his interaction with Jesus is cute although not necessarily sincere.

4) Eric is going to kill Russell

5) Russel is the King of Mississippi but is still subject to the laws of the vampire world so I'm guessing the magister has power over him politically at least.  Russel is also currently the oldest vampire we've been introduced to at 3,000 years old (Godric was 2000, Eric is 1000)  Note that Sophie Anne is blaming Eric for selling the V so that she doesn't suffer the wrath of the magister.

6) Franklin ain't dead yet

Edit:  Did anyone else find it hilarious that when Bill killed one of Russell & Talbot's guards Talbot's reaction of horror was to his ceiling being damaged?

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #101 on: July 27, 2010, 10:10:41 am »
Edit:  Did anyone else find it hilarious that when Bill killed one of Russell & Talbot's guards Talbot's reaction of horror was to his ceiling being damaged?

Totally. Talbot as the put-upon "wife" makes for good comic relief.

Russell is 3000? So he was made in, like, 1000 BCE? It would imply that the Mississippi accent is fake on his part. I guess Vamps have a facility with language. I think Russell was originally a Druid.

LINK:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1009–1000_BC
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 11:12:24 am by Inchlingblue »

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #102 on: July 27, 2010, 10:25:12 am »
1) Mecch I'm so surprised you recognized Longwood... anyone care to guess where those scenes were filmed?

Well the exteriors are Longwood. Don't know about the interiors, looks like a set. Longwood was in ruins for years but has it recently been restored?

I know almost all historic mansions of note in the USA.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Merlin

• As My WILL, So MOTE It Be !
« Reply #103 on: July 27, 2010, 07:47:27 pm »
Sookie may be brave but not very bright like Tara. Now let's see how she won't get turned into a vamp. Any guess who's gonna save her again this time?  >:(
Bill?
Eric?
Alcide?
Tara?
Russell? or
Sookie herself with her own "powers" ?

Can't wait till Sunday. ;)
I'll leave Hatred to those not strong enough to Love.

+++

Believe & The Power Of The Mind Transforms.
Make It Happen...

+++

I blame them for nothing.
I forgive them for everything.

---->> Mary J. Blige on dysfuctional parents

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #104 on: July 27, 2010, 09:24:19 pm »
Well the exteriors are Longwood. Don't know about the interiors, looks like a set. Longwood was in ruins for years but has it recently been restored?

I know almost all historic mansions of note in the USA.

No the interior isn't finished it's not longwood.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #105 on: July 28, 2010, 05:55:13 pm »
As always, I think Bill is going to come to Sookie's rescue. I am starting to like Talbot a little bit more every week. Arlene is getting on my last nerve with the vamp phobia. Maybe it's her hormones because she is preggers, IDk. I am glad someone agrees with me that Eric IS GOING TO KILL Russell, rule be damned.
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline mecch

« Reply #106 on: July 28, 2010, 06:05:49 pm »
Bill was kind to his maker Lorena when she was suffering having to kill him. He said something about her lost humanity and how he would have liked to have known her, which hurt her but touched her, too.  (He and Eric both seem to have a suspicious amount of humanity left in them.)
I was sort of touched when Lorena said that Bill never accepted the ways of the vampire, I could see it from her perspective, as another sort of being.  Have to remember that one of the background themes is that Vamps are fighting for a place in society, even if there are still an awful lot of pretty nasty vamps around, including Lorena.
I guess the story needs Bill and Sookie's love and for Bill to survive but his real wish seems to be to disappear.
Could he have a satisfying life (undead "life", of course) by the virtue of Sookie's love? He's at war with his very core.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 06:09:03 pm by mecch »
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #107 on: July 28, 2010, 06:48:18 pm »
Don't forget that Bill's been following the Stackhouse line looking for a telepath to emerge and we don't know exactly why yet.  It makes their love...suspect.

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2010, 09:07:47 pm »
Don't forget that Bill's been following the Stackhouse line looking for a telepath to emerge and we don't know exactly why yet.  It makes their love...suspect.

Come to think of it, how can Sookie have such powers and Jason be so dumb and with no powers, aren't they siblings?

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2010, 09:15:10 pm »
Come to think of it, how can Sookie have such powers and Jason be so dumb and with no powers, aren't they siblings?

The powers are selective just like genes?

How can Sookie's plotline be so interesting while Jason's is completely devoid of any entertainment value whatsoever?

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2010, 10:31:28 pm »
The powers are selective just like genes?

How can Sookie's plotline be so interesting while Jason's is completely devoid of any entertainment value whatsoever?

Exactly.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline mecch

« Reply #111 on: July 29, 2010, 07:24:21 am »
Nonsense. They are building something on Jason. Scriptwriters do not use up screen time for nothing. I got the feeling that white trash girl might be a succubus or something weird that can tie into this year's plot.
Maybe its just leached into my brain from The Gates, however.

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #112 on: July 29, 2010, 09:07:52 am »
Nonsense. They are building something on Jason. Scriptwriters do not use up screen time for nothing. 

Definitely.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #113 on: July 29, 2010, 12:44:14 pm »
Quote from: mecch link=topic=33109.msg417789#msg417789
I got the feeling that white trash girl might be a succubus or something weird that can tie into this year's plot.

I hope so.  There's definitely something going on there.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #114 on: July 29, 2010, 02:09:24 pm »
Yeah, you have a point about Jason. I was thinking Chrystal was a were or something cuz of the night they were making out and all of a sudeen she had to leave. It's messed up that she is the gf of the redneck who was fighting with Lafayette. It appears she is in an abusive relationship with the redneck by his saying "the bitch says she doesn't know you".
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2010, 02:28:49 pm »
It's messed up that she is the gf of the redneck who was fighting with Lafayette. It appears she is in an abusive relationship with the redneck by his saying "the bitch says she doesn't know you".

Hmmm... Good point. Isn't he a V dealer?
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline mecch

« Reply #116 on: July 29, 2010, 03:17:26 pm »
Actually didn't he and his two buddies refuse to sell V, and are being forced into it?
The actor is hot, but not the character of course.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 03:19:12 pm by mecch »

Offline Merlin

« Reply #117 on: July 29, 2010, 03:36:14 pm »
Seems like Episode 7 will be VERY VERY exciting.  :o Here's a sneak (3 more days!!!) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4nDsNxZ8oY -Trailer 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gJC0l0xDFg&feature=related-Trailer 2

« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 03:39:20 pm by Merlin »

+++

Make It Happen...

+++

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #118 on: July 29, 2010, 06:43:34 pm »
It seems that Tommy, Sam's brother, is used by his father in dog fighting when he turns into a pit (not the sexual abuse that was hinted at).

When the redneck with the bruises answered the door when Jason went over I thought for a minute maybe he was  also a shapeshifter used in dog fighting.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #119 on: July 29, 2010, 09:55:59 pm »
Oooooh ok, I was wondering what the hell Sam's mother was talking about when she was saying all that crap to Tommy. I feel bad for him. And like someone said, the rednecks were forced into selling it not using it.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #120 on: July 31, 2010, 01:33:25 pm »
It seems that Tommy, Sam's brother, is used by his father in dog fighting when he turns into a pit (not the sexual abuse that was hinted at).

When the redneck with the bruises answered the door when Jason went over I thought for a minute maybe he was  also a shapeshifter used in dog fighting.

Lafayette beat the hell out of him is why he was all beat up.

Crystal is a werewolf I'm pretty sure.  Jason commented that she was hot to the touch (sookie said the same thing about alcide) and then she started sniffing the air.  I still don't find his plot line interesting, maybe if he got turned into a vampire I might like the character a bit more (doubt it).  Anyway I don't think they'll change any existing human character into a vampire because it would severely alter the character archetypes they have going.

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #121 on: July 31, 2010, 01:44:49 pm »
she was hot to the touch (sookie said the same thing about alcide) and then she started sniffing the air.
or she could be a shifter, as Sam reported a higher temp too and has sniffed the air himself ;)

Anyway I don't think they'll change any existing human character into a vampire because it would severely alter the character archetypes they have going.
i was thinking that way too when the shit was going down with Tara and Franklin. I'm hoping we're seeing the ballseyTara pulled back outta all of her gloom now. Speaking of which, is Franklin really done for? Lorena had her head twisted round but didn't have the big death. Would having your head beat to smithereens - but not cut off your body - kill a vamp? Besides, I think Franklin's just really psycho creepy.
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #122 on: July 31, 2010, 01:50:08 pm »
or she could be a shifter, as Sam reported a higher temp too and has sniffed the air himself ;)
i was thinking that way too when the shit was going down with Tara and Franklin. I'm hoping we're seeing the ballseyTara pulled back outta all of her gloom now. Speaking of which, is Franklin really done for? Lorena had her head twisted round but didn't have the big death. Would having your head beat to smithereens - but not cut off your body - kill a vamp? Besides, I think Franklin's just really psycho creepy.

He's not yet dead.  He wasn't staked nor was his head removed.  Also in the previews there was a tag of Tara saying "if you're gonna kill me just go ahead and do it" which I presume was directed at Franklin.

Offline Merlin

« Reply #123 on: July 31, 2010, 03:10:18 pm »
Stretching it, a few guess work twist may be possible. In the trailers to Episode 7 this Sunday;

~It seemed like Sookie "died", which means she will become a vampire? If unlikely, then it would seemed weird seeing Bill turning "human" when the sunlight did not burn him. The story line hereon suggests Sookie has to review her relationship with Bill.
~Tara could be talking to/facing Bill or Eric or someone she seemed familiar with, not necessarily Franklin, although highly likely.
~And Lorena would probably be killed off since she was contracted for only 7 episodes. Hopefully she dies or get banished for feeding on Sookie by the Russell. Getting pissed with her bloody crying anyways.  :D

Whichever, just 2 more days!!! Can't wait. :o

PS: And it does appear Sam's brother was needed for pit bull dog fighting and not molested from my guess work earlier. Too much sex in tRue Blood does make one sex things up whenever & wherever one can get it.  :D ;D ;)

PPS: Dunno about Crystal and Jason and dun really care. So far they dun seem to be going far, but knowing Alan Ball, he never waste precious screen time on minor characters. So for slow starters like Jason, Lafayette, Sam to Jessica, think their relevance will slowly be woven into the big picture. Should be fun.  :)

PPPS: Found 3 more extra sneak clips, but the volume is REALLY soft, unless you use a headphone. Tried every possible site and all the same audio problem. Guessed the source started this way.   ??? 8)

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/True-Blood-Preview-Hitting-The-Ground-26065.html

« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 03:39:22 pm by Merlin »

+++

Make It Happen...

+++

Offline mecch

« Reply #124 on: July 31, 2010, 04:07:49 pm »

~And Lorena would probably be killed off since she was contracted for only 7 episodes. Hopefully she dies or get banished for feeding on Sookie by the Russell. Getting pissed with her bloody crying anyways.  :D

Bittersweet depart. She's to die for chic in last week's episode!

Offline Merlin

« Reply #125 on: August 02, 2010, 09:07:29 am »
Wow, what an episode with so many surprises. Looks like Bill is not himself when his vamp instincts kicks in and he doesn't even remember almost killing Sookie. Scary.   :o

Looking at Sookie and her frolicking pals around the magical pool in her comatose vision, it does appear that she may actually be a Fairy. That would explain many things. That would also mean Jason has fairy blood, just like the rest of us. Guess we are special after all.  :D ;) ;D

All in all, it was an intense and very exciting Episode 7 and the ending was really cool. More twists and plot to come. Glad to have Pam back. Wouldn't be vamp enough without her anyways!

7 days and COUNTing...lol. ;D

+++

Make It Happen...

+++

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #126 on: August 02, 2010, 11:14:45 am »
That was a good episode but for some reason I was having a hard time understanding or hearing what people were saying, maybe it was just me.

I love Pam's attitude, what she said to the Magister when the tables were literally turned.

The bit after the show was over looking back on Bill and Lorena's relationship was hilarious.

Does anyone know what the closing credits song was, it sounded like Patti Smith singing?

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #127 on: August 02, 2010, 12:18:01 pm »
That was a good episode but for some reason I was having a hard time understanding or hearing what people were saying, maybe it was just me.

You're just getting old, you bloodsucka  ;)

Does anyone know what the closing credits song was, it sounded like Patti Smith singing?

That was one of my three goddesses, PJ Harvey... the song was "Hitting the Ground."

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #128 on: August 02, 2010, 12:37:36 pm »
That was one of my three goddesses, PJ Harvey... the song was "Hitting the Ground."
Wow! thanks for that.  ;) I thought this had been Patti too.
I caught PJ at a Cleveland Buzzardfest way back when (Bush, who had just released their first disc, was the headliner) and fell in love with her. She was touring right after the "To Bring you my love" disc had dropped

for some reason I was having a hard time understanding or hearing what people were saying
i had to keep cranking up the vol too  ;)
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #129 on: August 02, 2010, 12:42:10 pm »
Did anyone catch the shot of Renee in the previews for the next episode?  MUAHAHAHA

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #130 on: August 02, 2010, 04:17:53 pm »
You're just getting old, you bloodsucka  ;)

lol, I have too much wax in my ears.

I should have known it was Polly Jean although she did sound a lot like Patti Lee (Sam Shepard and I call her that).

Did anyone catch the shot of Renee in the previews for the next episode?  MUAHAHAHA

OMG, I didn't catch that. Rene is back?

Maybe Sookie is a Sylph:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylph
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 04:26:34 pm by Inchlingblue »

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #131 on: August 02, 2010, 05:06:18 pm »
From the preview it was really unclear if it was a dream sequence, but it was a shot of him and then a shot of Arlene being held by the throat.

Edit:  Considering the baby is Rene's, this might be some sort of daydream/nightmare she's having.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #132 on: August 02, 2010, 08:24:04 pm »
Well something is up. We now know Hadley is Sookie's cuz but I am wondering what she told Eric, hmmm. I am surprised that The Queen never turned her. Bye Bye Lorena, I loved it. And now that Russell killed the Magister then the rule for killing other vamps does not apply.

Hmm, Sookie a fairy? I won't cancel out that it could be. But Bill still has vamp powers maybe he is now a daywalker like Blade. I am thinking Chrystal is a were too. And I hope Frankin comes back, I have to admit I like him even though he is slightly off. And Rene is still around? I did miss what had happened to him, can someone fill me in?

I am wayching it again now incase I missed something which I often tend to do.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline PeteNYNJ

• When life gives you AIDS...make LemonAIDS!
    • Dance for Me, Puppets
« Reply #133 on: August 02, 2010, 08:58:42 pm »
I could watch Alcide all day long :) 

Renee was decapitated by Sookie in the season one finale.  I think the coming week is a flashback of him as well (which is fine because he was cute).

I think Sookie is a Fairy or a Nymph. 

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #134 on: August 02, 2010, 10:44:53 pm »
Sookie IS a fairy according to the books.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #135 on: August 02, 2010, 11:27:35 pm »
I could watch Alcide all day long :) 

Renee was decapitated by Sookie in the season one finale.  I think the coming week is a flashback of him as well (which is fine because he was cute).

I think Sookie is a Fairy or a Nymph. 

Ouch!!! I was just starting to get into True Blood around that time. And Sookie a fairy, well don't that beat all. And somewhat not surprised by this.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Merlin

« Reply #136 on: August 02, 2010, 11:31:34 pm »
Looks like Bill drinking most of Sookie's fairy blood may actually be turning him into more of a human. And I wonder why the other fairy in Sookie's dreamlike vision told her not to let "him" take her light away. Was she referring to Bill to not let him turn Sookie into a vampire? Interesting. 8)

+++

Make It Happen...

+++

Offline decayingsinner

« Reply #138 on: August 03, 2010, 09:55:45 pm »
I am so glad Lorena's character was finally killed off. Although, I have a feeling we aren't done with her yet (whether it's through flashbacks, dreams, or whatnot). Did not even notice Renee in the premiere. WTF!?

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #139 on: August 03, 2010, 10:12:46 pm »
Lorena was only contracted through 7 episodes, so they would have to contract her some more to show her again, she's done I think.

Offline Ravhyn

• Nerd Alert
« Reply #140 on: August 03, 2010, 11:07:54 pm »
I'm pretty sure we've seen the last of Lorena =)

and, Sookie is part Fairy.  If you guys like the t.v show you should really pick up the books there awesome.
April 2006 - Sero-Conversion
December 2009 - Diagnosed
Jan 2010- VL 3,800 CD4 152
Summer 2010 VL UD, CD4 over 200
September 2010 VL UD, CD4 324
March 2011 VL UD, CD4 477
May 2011 VL UD, 338

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #141 on: August 04, 2010, 11:52:03 pm »
I'm pretty sure we've seen the last of Lorena =)

I am so glad Lorena's character was finally killed off. 

Bye Bye Lorena, I loved it.

Oh dang, I guess I must be the only person who liked Lorena.  She was kinda fabulous.  At least they gave her a decent death.

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #142 on: August 05, 2010, 11:48:34 am »
Oh dang, I guess I must be the only person who liked Lorena.  She was kinda fabulous.  At least they gave her a decent death.

Lorena was awesome. I love the sad, pathetic way she would say "I love you William Compton," usually looking like a hot tranny mess.

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #143 on: August 05, 2010, 12:04:36 pm »
I liked her and I liked that she's dead, she'd run her course.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #144 on: August 05, 2010, 12:19:15 pm »
Lorena was awesome. I love the sad, pathetic way she would say "I love you William Compton," usually looking like a hot tranny mess.

Those blood tears would always make me feel for her, even if she was pure evil.  Mariana Kloveno is one heck of an actress (and a scene stealer IMO).  And oh how I loved her accent ("No wonder Bill was drawn to you. You're delicious.").

But moving on, I'm back to loving my gal Tara.

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #145 on: August 05, 2010, 12:24:23 pm »
I liked her and I liked that she's dead, she'd run her course.
she was already dead. now she's just goo ;)
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Merlin

« Reply #146 on: August 05, 2010, 01:38:57 pm »
I liked her too. Mariana played her role really well. It's a fact that hearts raced every time she appeared in any scene. More than the perfect villainess. But all "goo" things must come to an end.  ;D See you again in another role soon.  :-*

Poor Bill, now he will be ostracized.  :-\
I just love Pam. She was so so brave & cool when she was about to be tortured by the Magistrate. Lesbian Vamp or not, this lady has got great comic timing and balls,, the size of Tiffanys ! ;D Go Pam !.  :-*

+++

Make It Happen...

+++

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #147 on: August 05, 2010, 01:40:06 pm »
I liked her too. Mariana played her role really well. It's a fact that hearts raced every time she appeared in any scene. More than the perfect villainess. But all "goo" things must come to an end.  ;D See you again in another role soon.  :-*

Poor Bill, now he will be ostracized.  :-\
I just love Pam. She was so so brave & cool when she was about to be tortured by the Magistrate. Lesbian Vamp or not, this lady has got great comic timing and balls,, the size of Tiffanys ! ;D Go Pam !.  :-*

Pam is a fantastic character, I wonder if they try to develop her if she would be as interesting.  It seems like she gets just the right amount of screen time.

Offline mecch

« Reply #148 on: August 05, 2010, 04:06:36 pm »
I thought the set design and costumes and direction of the fairy party fell short, though I liked the magical pond and the ending when it got all dark.

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #149 on: August 05, 2010, 05:40:26 pm »
I thought the set design and costumes and direction of the fairy party fell short,
there is a vid online (http://www.hbo.com/true-blood/index.html  "Inside the Episode") where the director  and writer about transitioning Sookie out of the hospital into this scene by using the graveyard for the scene
leatherman (aka Michael)

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.